Zatanna vs. Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Zatanna vs. Classic Thor.

1. they encounter each other.
2. They each have five minute prep.

Who wins?

iceman24567
Thor gets messed up Loki style.

Enyalus
If Zatanna goes Lobo-style on his ass, I don't know that Thor's going to be able to handle it. In either scenario.

But generally I'd give Thor the win for #1. And 5 minutes of prep is pretty useless in the second situation.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
If Zatanna goes Lobo-style on his ass

The first thing that came to my mind.

Eel O'Brien
I actually didn't read much Thor prior to the current series; is there any way Mjolnir can counter Zatanna's spells?

If not, I'm thinking Lobo-style ownage as well...

emmaandroguefan
Zatanna, Peace.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I actually didn't read much Thor prior to the current series; is there any way Mjolnir can counter Zatanna's spells?

Mjolnir can counter most kinds of magical spells. But logomancy? I have no clue.

TricksterPriest
Given the shit she did in Seven Soldiers as well, if she really wants to take Thor out (IE: bloodlust), he's ****ed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Given the shit she did in Seven Soldiers as well, if she really wants to take Thor out (IE: bloodlust), he's ****ed.

I evol em emos Eez.

iceman24567
I evol em emos Eez. Me too thumb up

shiv
eez spalpmip

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

She didn't do anything in seven soldiers...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
She didn't do anything in seven soldiers... What the f**k?

Aztec123
If Zatanna goes Lobo-style on his ass, I don't know that Thor's going to be able to handle it. In either scenario.

What happened, and what issue was this??

Enyalus
Originally posted by Aztec123
What happened, and what issue was this??

Reign in Hell....5, I think. She was holding him in place, flaying his skin off, and cast somekind of spell that whatever damage he would normally inflict, actually got inflicted on himself instead. Pretty badass.

But Lobo's pain tolerance was too high, and he eventually broke through and gave Zee's team hell.

Aztec123
Reign in Hell....5, I think. She was holding him in place, flaying his skin off, and cast somekind of spell that whatever damage he would normally inflict, actually got inflicted on himself instead. Pretty badass.

But Lobo's pain tolerance was too high, and he eventually broke through and gave Zee's team hell.

That sounds really cool, i'm definately getting that issue. I love women who can pull a rabbit out my hat. stick out tongue

Enyalus
I love women who can pull a rabbit out my hat. stick out tongue

That's one strange innuendo. no expression

Aztec123
That's one strange innuendo. no expression
embarrasment i guess i still nee practice on my english. big grin

Aztec123
That sounds really cool, i'm definately getting that issue. I love a women who can pull my rabbit out of my hat. stick out tongue

Mindset
embarrasment i guess i still nee practice on my english. big grin laughing out loud

SupremeMan
I think that's pretty much self-explanatory. If they just encounter each other and, for no particular reason, start fighting, he's going to bop her with the hammer before she can say anything.

But with five minutes prep?
Zatanna: "The very instant the fight is to start, Thor ceases to exist" .

Now I always took it that there are limits to this, certain beings so powerful it wouldn't work. For instance, I cannot imagine she could vanquish the Phantom Stranger that easily. He could resist. So I suppose it would come down to how well it would work against a Marvel Comics god, especially one that has no ability to manipulate reality or use magic except using his hammer. If this is Odin power Thor or Rune King Thor, it probably would not work.

SupremeMan

Speaking of innuendos, that green thing sticking up between Hal and Wonder Woman is very innuendo-ey. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.