SUPERMAN PRIME vs NEW GENESIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ok. this is superman prime, at his strongest, wearing his anti monitor solar feading armour, right after having sundipped. he reaches new genesis through a boom tube and apparently, blames the new gods for the destruction of the prime universe{aka, ABSOLUTE BLOODLUST is on}. the new gods only become aware of him after he has reached the plane. {all new gods are present including metron and darksied}. the power levels of the new gods are current {aka final crisis power levels}.

can new genesis survive this onslaught?

Slaanesh
at his strongest means guardian amp rite..and he get to sundipped..
pft..he gonna kill them all..

kevdude
He gets a beat down literally!!

Enyalus
No one is beating a bloodlusted, sundipped, Guardian amped Prime.

Even Thanos would get dropped.

laughing out loud

Slaanesh
Originally posted by kevdude
He gets a beat down literally!!
no he won't no expression

kevdude
Like I said before Prime loses bad.. laughing out loud

Slaanesh

What the f**k? r we talking about the same guy here??this is a sundipped Prime with guardian amp and a solar suit..u can throw in the JLA in here..he would still kill them all..

Zack Fair
Excuse my ignorance....but when has Prime ever sundipped? Do we even know if he would receive as big a boost as mainstream Supes?

Allankles
Originally posted by Slaanesh
What the f**k? r we talking about the same guy here??this is a sundipped Prime with guardian amp and a solar suit..u can throw in the JLA in here..he would still kill them all..

The ALE (both Miracle and DS). Doomtube. Oblivion BFR. Takion manipulating OAN energy to red sun radiation. I mean New Gods have way too many ways of ending this non PIS.

If it was just straight physical maybe, but even then he hasn't faced anyone like Takion or Stayne.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Doomtube. Oblivion BFR.

Prime punches out of it.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
Prime punches out of it.

A doomtube is a doorway to nowhere. Essentially your splattered into nothing. And oblivion equals death.

Slaanesh
The ALE (both Miracle and DS). Doomtube. Oblivion BFR. Takion manipulating OAN energy to red sun radiation. I mean New Gods have way too many ways of ending this with no PIS.

i don't wanna talk about the ALE..

BFR is a cheap trick..but if they do that..then prime is gone..but they didn't defeated him..

manipulating the energy inside prime body??is that even possible??but prime has resisted red sun radiation before..

Enyalus
A doomtube is a doorway to nowhere. Essentially your splattered into nothing. And oblivion equals death.

So it's like the Phantom Zone...

iceman24567
So it's like the Phantom Zone... Nah its sounds like your moms vag eek!

Zack Fair
manipulating the energy inside prime body??is that even possible??but prime has resisted red sun radiation before..

The last time Prime successfully resisted red sun radiation was 20 something years ago. Ever since he came back red sun radiation is his only weakness and one easily exploitable--if you got the power to pull it off.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah its sounds like your moms vag eek!

You would know.

Lord Feron
GEezz... some ppl think SBP with the amps can beat all of new genesis but all of Asgard won't right anway I'm done with you DC fanboys What the f**k?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord Feron
GEezz... some ppl think SBP with the amps can beat all of new genesis but all of Asgard won't right anway I'm done with you DC fanboys What the f**k? So now you have tell us Fanboys who in Asgard could beat Prime amped to the teeth? laughing

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The last time Prime successfully resisted red sun radiation was 20 something years ago. Ever since he came back red sun radiation is his only weakness and one easily exploitable--if you got the power to pull it off.

didn't sun boy use it on Prime recently??and he got kill because it only makes Prime angry..

Zack Fair
How exactly are they being DC fanboys? Your post confuses me Lord. So...the New Gods lose to Prime according to them and Asgardians don't?

didn't sun boy use it on Prime recently??and he got kill because it only makes Prime angry..

Can't say that I've seen that instance. Do you have scans? Is this part of the whole darkness thing that is supposed to weaken Prime? I need to see that fight because apparentely he broke free and pawned them while they were exploiting his "weaknesses" if you can call that weaknesses.

However he has been almost instantly depowered when exposed to large quantities of red sun radiation. An example would be Infinite Crisis#7 and his brawl with Earth's heroes during the Sinestro Corps.

Enyalus
However he has been almost instantly depowered when exposed to large quantities of red sun radiation. An example would be Infinite Crisis#7 and his brawl with Earth's heroes during the Sinestro Corps.

Sunboy uses his red flame on him, Prime said that it hurts him and makes him angry, then he flew through it and used his arctic breath to kill Sunboy.

IC 7 was a freakin' red sun, right through the core. And during the SC War he was still taking on the GL corps, SC, JLA, and JSA at the same time...

Zack Fair
Hence "large quantities of red sun radiation."

tongue

And LoL@Sunboy. Should've known better than to mess with Prime. The only smart thinking came from that one GL's ring. 131

iceman24567
Sunboy uses his red flame on him, Prime said that it hurts him and makes him angry, then he flew through it and used his arctic breath to kill Sunboy.

IC 7 was a freakin' red sun, right through the core. And during the SC War he was still taking on the GL corps, SC, JLA, and JSA at the same time... thumb up After his armor was off Sunboy hit him with radiation yet he was still able to fly threw anybody in his way to get to Legion HQ.

Zack Fair
Someone needs to update Prime's respect thread whistle

iceman24567
Someone needs to update Prime's respect thread whistle Are you trying to tell me something?

Zack Fair
Maybe awesome

Slaanesh
thumb up After his armor was off Sunboy hit him with radiation yet he was still able to fly threw anybody in his way to get to Legion HQ.

he also shatterd 3 layers of barrier..

kevdude

laughing no.. Granny while weak took on the Gaurdians and GL's and she nearly took the Oan Battery for herself along with injurying a immortal Gaurdian, this Prime crap has got to end seriously.

iceman24567
he also shatterd 3 layers of barrier.. Created by 3 different versions of Brainiac the Fatal Five couldn't do it. Lets remember The Persuader's axe can cut threw anything.

Slaanesh
laughing no.. Granny while weak took on the Gaurdians and GL's and she nearly took the Oan Battery for herself along with injurying a immortal Gaurdian, this Prime crap has got to end seriously.

what crap?? confused

Allankles
So it's like the Phantom Zone...

Not really, worse. The place is the opposite of the Source.

iceman24567
laughing no.. Granny while weak took on the Gaurdians and GL's and she nearly took the Oan Battery for herself along with injurying a immortal Gaurdian, this Prime crap has got to end seriously. thumb up http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture008.jpg
Better showing for Hal he actually one shots her laughing
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture009.jpg

Allankles
Originally posted by Lord Feron
GEezz... some ppl think SBP with the amps can beat all of new genesis but all of Asgard won't right anway I'm done with you DC fanboys What the f**k?

The only difference I see is Asgard use magic, which an amed SBP would have a considerable but unquantified immunity to. But Asgard should be able to BFR him out for a forum win.

Slaanesh
i don't think that is what he is saying..i think he said that some people think that prime can beat new genesis while asgard will lose to new genesis..

xJLxKing
The only difference I see is Asgard use magic, which an amed SBP would have a considerable but unquantified immunity to. But Asgard should be able to BFR him out for a forum win.
What kind of a bfr?

SMP is a beast when sun dipped, guardian amp, and suit.

Bentley
Prime humbles these gods!

Enyalus
:Better showing for Hal he actually one shots her laughing

Definitely. And last I checked, Granny was upgraded if anything, not weakened. Alpha Lantern > Granny's standard form.

Allankles
i don't think that is what he is saying..i think he said that some people think that prime can beat new genesis while asgard will lose to new genesis..

Hmm! I was at school at the time so I didn't really read his statement. Yeah! SBP alone can't beat an entire pantheon.

He's powerful enough to beat 50 or so rookie GL's and maybe One Guardian but New Genesis would shit stomp him in a non-PIS setting.

iceman24567
Definitely. And last I checked, Granny was upgraded if anything, not weakened. Alpha Lantern > Granny's standard form. Actually as you can see the Guardians were draining her of her power.

Enyalus
Actually as you can see the Guardians were draining her of her power.

Yes, in that scan. But I'm saying, she took on an Alpha Lantern's body. And attacked the Guardians. Alpha Lantern > Granny normally.

iceman24567
Yes, in that scan. But I'm saying, she took on an Alpha Lantern's body. And attacked the Guardians. Alpha Lantern > Granny normally. Says who?

Enyalus
Says who?

Me. You want to argue 'bout it? mad

Slaanesh
He's powerful enough to beat 50 or so rookie GL's and maybe One Guardian but New Genesis would shit stomp him in a non-PIS setting.

what??one guardian??1 or 2 guardian attack him and all he did is laugh at it..a guardian have to kill himself to BFR him..they can't even KO or kill him laughing

rookie?he nearly kill guy and broke hal arm..

and that was a normal prime who did all that..in this thread..he get a guardian amp, sun dipped, and a solar suit..unless the new god BFR him..they don't have a chance at all..

Allankles
what??one guardian??1 or 2 guardian attack him and all he did is laugh at it..a guardian have to kill himself to BFR him..they can't even KO or kill him laughing

rookie?he nearly kill guy and broke hal arm..

and that was a normal prime who did all that..in this thread..he get a guardian amp, sun dipped, and a solar suit..unless the new god BFR him..they don't have a chance at all..

Takion, Scott Free and Highfather can take him without need of a BFR. Highfather and Takion can manip energies and convert them to different forms. Scott Free can make SBP kill himself. Also Lightray can create stars, it wouldn't be beyond reason for him to create a red sun and drop it on SBP.

The New Gods are not superheroes, unfortunately too much post Kirby stuff outside their titles have portrayed them as such.

Enyalus
Also Lightray can create stars, it wouldn't beyond reason for him to create a red sun and drop it on SBP.

I thought only Insane LR did that?

Allankles

Doesn't change his power level.

Mindset
Yes it does.

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes it does.

No PIS.

Mindset
That would be CIS

fangirl101

fangirl101
No. a weakened lightray created a super sun to distract the black racer.

Slaanesh
Highfather and Takion can manip energies and convert them to different forms.

how is this going to affect Prime??

fangirl101
how is this going to affect Prime??
Takion can manipulate the gaurdian's energy amping prime easy enough. He can also turn prime's body into red solar radiation for a quick easy win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. a weakened lightray created a super sun to distract the black racer.

Heh, well then...I'll second what you and Kevdude has said. And being able to fly at at least 8x light speed AND create suns means most of the New Gods won't even have to get involved.

Allankles
That would be CIS

And your point? He'd need the sun in this situation, you have evidence of his CIS where he didn't use an exploitable weakness when he needed to? Because he doesn't go up against guys that need sun amps.

Mindset
And your point? He'd need the sun in this situation, you have evidence of his CIS where he didn't use an exploitable weakness when he needed to? Because he doesn't go up against guys that need sun amps.

Do you have proof that regular LR fights at the same level as Insane LR?

If he doesn't then that is CIS and not PIS.

Which is what I was telling you.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by fangirl101
Takion can manipulate the gaurdian's energy amping prime easy enough. He can also turn prime's body into red solar radiation for a quick easy win.

can he really do that??have he ever turn someone on Prime level into something else before??

Allankles
Do you have proof that regular LR fights at the same level as Insane LR?

If he doesn't then that is CIS and not PIS.

Which is what I was telling you.

He was fighting for his life when he created the giant star, it would be the same here.

Mindset
Was he Insane when he did it?

Allankles
Was he Insane when he did it?

Not when he created the sun to escape Black Racer.

tjcoady
Yes, in that scan. But I'm saying, she took on an Alpha Lantern's body. And attacked the Guardians. Alpha Lantern > Granny normally.

"You have to be able to think to use a ring!"

Granny in the Alpha Lantern body was weaker than she is normally.

tjcoady
Anyways, if we're using "current" levels, there is no way in hell Prime is beating the Anti-Life Equation.

Or, for that matter, the Omega Sanction.

Enyalus
Edit.

Allankles
Originally posted by tjcoady
"You have to be able to think to use a ring!"

Granny in the Alpha Lantern body was weaker than she is normally.

Yeah The Alpha Lantern host was physically weaker than Grannies celestial body from the 4th world.

Enyalus
Yeah The Alpha Lantern host was physically weaker than Grannies celestial body from the 4th world.

...The Alpha Lanterns bodies are directly connected to the Central Battery...

Mindset
Not when he created the sun to escape Black Racer. So then normal LR is not on the power level as Insane LR until he shows himself to be, which is because of CIS.

Allankles
...The Alpha Lanterns bodies are directly connected to the Central Battery...

Through the ring....? Or what's the difference? Are you saying Granny with her proper body would have been weaker? Most Lanterns don't have Superhuman strength without their rings.

Allankles
So then normal LR is not on the power level as Insane LR until he shows himself to be, which is because of CIS.

What are you talking about? When he created the Sun against Black racer he was not insane. He was insane in a much later issue.

Enyalus
Through the ring....? Or what's the difference? Are you saying Granny with her proper body would have been weaker? Most Lanterns don't have Superhuman strength without their rings.

I'm saying that Alpha Lanterns don't need to recharge their rings because they're directly connected to the Central Battery. They're hooked up to a source of near-infinite power at all the time. I can't possibly see how Granny Goodness was more powerful in her New God form than in an Alpha Lantern body. Maybe she couldn't wield the Oan power as well as she would have liked...but meh.

Allankles
I'm saying that Alpha Lanterns don't need to recharge their rings because they're directly connected to the Central Battery. They're hooked up to a source of near-infinite power at all the time. I can't possibly see how Granny Goodness was more powerful in her New God form than in an Alpha Lantern body. Maybe she couldn't wield the Oan power as well as she would have liked...but meh.

But how are they connected? It's through tech no? Their rings?

tjcoady

Hal himself states that she was incapable of utilizing the ring. Being in the Alpha Lantern body limited her.

Enyalus
But how are they connected? It's through tech no? Their rings?

I thought they were empowered directly through the battery. Sharing somekind of connection. I'll try to find out and post here.

In the mean time, here's the Wikipedia article:

"After the Sinestro Corps War, the Guardians create a new class of Green Lantern called the Alpha Lanterns. The Alpha Lanterns are seasoned Corpsmen who have been fused with their Power Rings and Batteries. Boodikka, Varix, Kraken, Green Man and Chaselon are all confirmed Alpha Lanterns; Hal Jordan is notably not chosen, and John Stewart is chosen but he declines the position. Geoff Johns stated in an interview with IGN that the Alpha Lanterns function as Internal Affairs for the Green Lantern Corps - Hal Jordan refers to them in the same manner. They have "the sentient drive and thought process of the Green Lanterns and the efficiency and logic of The Manhunters," as the Guardians turn them into cyborgs using Manhunter technology, and mainline their minds directly to The Book of Oa and the Central Battery. After the transformation, an Alpha Lantern would receive an additional power ring and their power battery is surgically implanted into their body so they need never recharge it. Similarly to the most recent generation of Manhunters, Alpha Lanterns have a secondary face which can drain a Power Ring of its energy. The Alpha Lanterns tend to chant the Manhunter-like slogan "No Lantern escapes the Alpha Lanterns".

Laira was the first Green Lantern to be punished by the Alpha Lanterns; for the crime of killing Amon Sur she was stripped of her ring and expelled from the Corps.

The concept of the Alpha Lantern Corps was conceived by Grant Morrison."

Enyalus
Originally posted by tjcoady
Hal himself states that she was incapable of utilizing the ring. Being in the Alpha Lantern body limited her.

I believe you. stick out tongue

quanchi112
He gets a beat down literally!! He annihilates new genesis.Originally posted by Allankles
The ALE (both Miracle and DS). Doomtube. Oblivion BFR. Takion manipulating OAN energy to red sun radiation. I mean New Gods have way too many ways of ending this non PIS.

If it was just straight physical maybe, but even then he hasn't faced anyone like Takion or Stayne. He has faced bigger threats like Monarch and a shit ton of guardians. I cannot believe you would even dare compare takion to monarch. That is literally laugh out loud funny.

quanchi112
The only difference I see is Asgard use magic, which an amed SBP would have a considerable but unquantified immunity to. But Asgard should be able to BFR him out for a forum win. Asgard doesn't only use magic and we do have the fact that Odin is downright more powerful than Prime. No one on new genesis comes close to Prime.

Takion, Scott Free and Highfather can take him without need of a BFR. Highfather and Takion can manip energies and convert them to different forms. Scott Free can make SBP kill himself. Also Lightray can create stars, it wouldn't be beyond reason for him to create a red sun and drop it on SBP.

The New Gods are not superheroes, unfortunately too much post Kirby stuff outside their titles have portrayed them as such. Uhm, no they cannot. Prime has tangled with much tougher beings while weakened in bigger packs than these guys.

cloud102
All of NG? NG ftw.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin is downright more powerful than Prime.

no he's not..like u said..odin can't even beat thanos..doesn't seem that powerful to me..

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
All of NG? NG ftw. You really think they are beating Prime with his guardian amp?

Slaanesh
All of NG? NG ftw.

who in new genesis even come close to this version of Prime power level??i'm not just saying Prime with the Guardian amp..it's prime with a guardian amp and a sun dipped..we've seen what happen when superman sun dipped in the fight against Imperiax..and this is PRIME..

quanchi112
who in new genesis even come close to this version of Prime power level??i'm not just saying Prime with the Guardian amp..it's prime with a guardian amp and a sun dipped..we've seen what happen when superman sun dipped in the fight against Imperiax..and this is PRIME.. Prime with a sundip would indeed be a scary thought.

cloud102
who in new genesis even come close to this version of Prime power level??i'm not just saying Prime with the Guardian amp..it's prime with a guardian amp and a sun dipped..we've seen what happen when superman sun dipped in the fight against Imperiax..and this is PRIME..

Power wise, probably not. But if the gods can unleash their wepaons, then it's over for Prime.

Slaanesh
Power wise, probably not. But if the gods can unleash their wepaons, then it's over for Prime.

i'm not really familiar with the new god weapon..r u talking about the mother and father box??i think the only think this weapon can do is BFR Prime..

so..what weapons r u talking about here??can u give me some description on the weapon??

cloud102
i'm not really familiar with the new god weapon..r u talking about the mother and father box??i think the only think this weapon can do is BFR Prime..

so..what weapons r u talking about here??can u give me some description on the weapon??

Check out Seven Soldiers. I haven't read it in a while, but here is a quote.

Enyalus
Prime would steal the treasures, then retcon punch New Genesis so that the Old Gods never died.

What now?

cloud102
Can't steal someone who has faced Spectre. Nice try.

Enyalus
Can't steal someone who has faced Spectre. Nice try.

I'm pretty sure Prime could steal Dr. Light if he wanted...

Slaanesh
Check out Seven Soldiers. I haven't read it in a while, but here is a quote.

i have absolutely no idea what all those weapon can do embarrasment

cloud102
hahahaha!

Slaanesh
so..what have all this weapon done??can it KO or kill prime??can it throw a universe destroying blast??cuz a weaker Prime have survive that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.