ODIN vs THANOS (before he dies in annihilation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness_Within
Thanos

Vs

Odin

this is before thanos dies in annihilation

Allankles
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
Thanos

Vs

Odin

this is before thanos dies in annihilation

Does Thanos have a chance to you?

iceman24567
Odin

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by Allankles
Does Thanos have a chance to you?

more then one person on this board say that thanos might win because odin could only hurt him with his spear, and that odin said they were near equal. But of course im asking for all of your opinions and i may just stay out of the argument

Bouboumaster
Odin, but Thanos would fare well, maybe even hurt him, before being crushed.

Enyalus
Thanos.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin

If Thanos is lucky, he might get to actually scratch Odin this time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If Thanos is lucky, he might get to actually scratch Odin this time. Nah if he's lucky Odin doesn't one shot him.

DarkOdin
more then one person on this board say that thanos might win because odin could only hurt him with his spear, and that odin said they were near equal. But of course im asking for all of your opinions and i may just stay out of the argument

Well whoever told you that was dead wroung.

Odin was more surprised that Thanos could take the beating he did.

Granted it was impressive but Thanos was hurt and getting tossed around before the spear came out.

Odin never said they were equals and lucky for Thanos Odin stop beating on him when he did.

Thanos only offensive move on Odin was to grab he spear and when he did he got tossed into a building and cleary showed how much he was hurt by not getting up right away.

I heard of Thanos' upgrade but never seen or heard of any feats that rivial Odins.

Odin's last feat before he died was fighting Surtar and yet again busting galaxie as a side effect.

Odin puts he DOwn again but this time Thanos might actually hurt the all-father.

Naija boy
Odin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin for a slight majority. Odin took out his killing weapon and blasted Thanos which Thanos proceeded to walk through. Odin saluted Thanos and said he hadn't fought anybody on his level in a very long time. Odin couldn't put down thanos after a somewhat lengthy battle. This was after Thanos had battled WM Thor with the PG so he wasn't as fresh as a daisy. Furthmore, he's been upgraded twice since this battle along with taking Tyrant probe for further study and augmentation. To me that means Thanos certainly can and would take some victories. I see this as 6/10 for Odin however I could almost as easily see it 6/10 for Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah if he's lucky Odin doesn't one shot him.

Right like he was one shotted before... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slaanesh
stalemate..

kevdude
So Thanos has gotten that much more powerful since the fight???

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin for a slight majority. Odin took out his killing weapon and blasted Thanos which Thanos proceeded to walk through. Odin saluted Thanos and said he hadn't fought anybody on his level in a very long time. Odin couldn't put down thanos after a somewhat lengthy battle. This was after Thanos had battled WM Thor with the PG so he wasn't as fresh as a daisy. Furthmore, he's been upgraded twice since this battle along with taking Tyrant probe for further study and augmentation. To me that means Thanos certainly can and would take some victories. I see this as 6/10 for Odin however I could almost as easily see it 6/10 for Thanos

Ya butOdin took both a blast from surfer and Thanos. He just stood there and didn't effect him on bit. NO thanos has been upgrade but Odin abosrbing in the whole of his people plue the odinsword would be more planety to take Thanos out again. But again what feats do we see from thanos that but him on a higher level. It was clear that Odin was many leagues above Thanos from the first battle.

draxx_tOfU
Thanos ftw...

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Right like he was one shotted before... roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah pretty much if he's lucky eek!

Darkness_Within
and you all thought i was crazy when i said that there was a legion of fanboys dedicated to letting thanos wins no matter what the odds in here?

guy222
Odin

Silent Guardian
ODIN

Badabing
and you all thought i was crazy when i said that there was a legion of fanboys dedicated to letting thanos wins no matter what the odds in here? Stop trolling. You've been here a few days and have done nothing but cause problems.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by guy222
Odin

You got that straight buddy big grin

iceman24567
and you all thought i was crazy when i said that there was a legion of fanboys dedicated to letting thanos wins no matter what the odds in here? We know but we refrain from baiting them you should try the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.