Starwars Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
about 1 year ago i was goin to make a story about a secret sith through episode 1 to 6 and on. the reason he wasn't sensed was because he could deplete and enlarge the amount of medi clorians he had.

so i was thinking you could give me new characters and ideas like what the sith looked like. did he have a apprentice? if you have any story ideas please share!

kotorfan
Originally posted by Darth Storm
about 1 year ago i was goin to make a story about a secret sith through episode 1 to 6 and on. the reason he wasn't sensed was because he could deplete and enlarge the amount of medi clorians he had.

so i was thinking you could give me new characters and ideas like what the sith looked like. did he have a apprentice? if you have any story ideas please share!

why would he decrease his midi chlorians?

Lord Lucien
Because he's got the brain damage from all the rap music, see?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Because he's got the brain damage from all the rap music, see?

That's not even funny, everyone knows rap music is the highest cause of retardation. It's a serious issue that still stupifies people all around the globe. See, I only accidently listen to it and I already use words like retardation and stupify. Seriously.

On topic: Decreasing your midi chlorians ?? Isn't it more logical that he can cut himself of the force for a while ? Or would that be too obvious ...

Darth Storm
reckon sidious had a holocron

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Storm

Perhaps you could make him a Shi'ido? This would further explain how he avoided detection because he could shape-shift. Plus shape-shifters are cool. And it would fit well with the increase/decrease midi level ability.

Here is some info on the species:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shi%27ido

Or if you like you could use my idea of a barabel Sith, Darth Talan (feel free to change the name).

Name: Darth Talan.
Species: Barabel
Personality: Cold and methodical.
Weapon: Single-bladed red lightsabre with a spring-loaded poisoned needle concealed in the pommel.

I imagine him as having dark red skin.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
That's not even funny, everyone knows rap music is the highest cause of retardation. It's a serious issue that still stupifies people all around the globe. See, I only accidently listen to it and I already use words like retardation and stupify. Seriously.

On topic: Decreasing your midi chlorians ?? Isn't it more logical that he can cut himself of the force for a while ? Or would that be too obvious ...

Oh my FUKING GOD. You are my favorite. Seriously.

Also, how does this person manipulate his number of midichlorians (presumably using the Force) if he has decreased his ability to access the Force? This power sounds like a one way street.

Also (version two): Does he simply turn the midichlorians on and off, or does he actually disappear/create them? (Yes, disappear is a verb. Suck it. ). There is the whole 'conservation of mass' problem to overcome if he can create new organisms, but if he could send them into stasis then it could be an attack, too...

kool beans.

Darth Storm
yes, he does, he is ultra powerfull in the force and canot be detected thanks chill monkey for the idea

chilled monkey
You're welcome.

BTW, if you decide to use the Shi'ido idea, perhaps you could have your guy be related to Belia Darzu (from 'Darth Bane: Rule of Two').

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.