Superman, Thor, Orion, Majestic vs Darkseid, Thanos, Absorbing Man, Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
This is my first entry, so I hope it works.

Superman- Sun-Dipped current.

Thor- Current Odin-Force

Orion- MB, H, AF Crazed

Majestic- Wildstorm version- the more vicious version rather than the DCU Metropolis one.

Darkseid- Final Crisis.

Thanos- current

Absorbing Man- Earth X version.

Dormammu- Current

Who wins?

kgkg
Team two stomps

Enyalus
Nah, this is a pretty good matchup. Especially for his first fight.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by kgkg
Team two stomps

A stomp? I think thats a bit much.

Majestic has PC Superman strength with an almost Brainiac 5 intellect. That gives him the power and tech to matchup with Dormammu or any of the other 3 opponents.

Thor WITHOUT the OF is a beast but with it I think there is only a handful of non skyfather characters that could stand with him. If the OF gives knowledge of sorcery as well it would be enough to take Thanos.

Superman has been slowly creaping back to PC levels, add that to a sun-dipped version he should be able to at least stall the god-like Absorbing man of Earth X.

Orion resumes his eternal Battle with Darkseid.

I could see the heroes killing at least 2 members of team of 2 without suffering a casualty.

Naija boy
Originally posted by kgkg
Team two stomps

KuRuPT Thanosi
I really believe Team Two wins this pretty easily... I think Thanos, FC DS and Dorm... that's a bit much on team two. Take out Dor and replace with BA and make it classic seid and that's a good fight

Enyalus
Anyone know if Dormmy has come out of the Hood's cloak yet? If he has, I've missed it. messed

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Anyone know if Dormmy has come out of the Hood's cloak yet? If he has, I've missed it. messed He'll come out the cloak when you come out the closet uhuh

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
He'll come out the cloak when you come out the closet uhuh

Bada told me not to tell anyone. Said it would jepordize our relationship.

*hides from a certain someone*

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

maxivitopowe
Bump

iceman24567
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Bump Why?

Tony Stark
TEAM 2 easily

deathslash
team two without a doubt

-Pr-
Spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.