Amazo vs Silver Surfer-Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Amazo at his peak agaisnt these 2 in a handicap match, standard rules apply....who wins?

quanchi112
Team wins.

iceman24567
Amazo with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Amazo with ease. How so?

TricksterPriest
Amazo on his own with just their powers, would give them a brutal fight.

with the JLA? They're dead. With the JLA+ them? Mega dead.

Amazo at his peak? ULTRA DEAD. They have NO chance against Amazo at his peak. This is spite of the worst kind. thumb down

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Amazo at his peak? ULTRA DEAD.

thumb up

quanchi112
Amazo on his own with just their powers, would give them a brutal fight.

with the JLA? They're dead. With the JLA+ them? Mega dead.

Amazo at his peak? ULTRA DEAD. They have NO chance against Amazo at his peak. This is spite of the worst kind. thumb down This isn't spite. Thanos takes on characters capable of rocking the multiverse. Give me something along the lines of that.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
This isn't spite. Thanos takes on characters capable of rocking the multiverse. Give me something along the lines of that.

Piss off, wanker. dopedfu You and your obsession with Thanos can kiss my ass.

Bad enough you think he can take on the JLA, or take on Superman with impunity, but Amazo at his peak?! This is like Thanos vs. Darkseid, but worse.

Enyalus
This is like Thanos vs. Darkseid, but worse.

Lol...blatantly worse. Thanos wins that matchup. stick out tongue

He loses here. Pretty badly.

quanchi112
Piss off, wanker. dopedfu You and your obsession with Thanos can kiss my ass.

Bad enough you think he can take on the JLA, or take on Superman with impunity, but Amazo at his peak?! This is like Thanos vs. Darkseid, but worse. So you have nothing, eh? He takes on Odin who is well above the friggin jla.

TricksterPriest
No. you and the rest of your troll legion are the only people who still give Thanos the nod over Darkseid.

One of these guys has control over time for starters. One does not. Guess who's getting boomtubed?

and Amazo at his peak vs. Odin is still spite.

Anti-Monitor
Amazo wins.

quanchi112
No. you and the rest of your troll legion are the only people who still give Thanos the nod over Darkseid.

One of these guys has control over time for starters. One does not. Guess who's getting boomtubed?

and Amazo at his peak vs. Odin is still spite. Huh? Stick to the topic and quit with the insults trick. This gets old, it really does.

Thanos beats Ds, fc or otherwise. It is just the way it is.

Thanos has beaten power gem Thor and the Maker. He wins here as well.

iceman24567
Amazo stomps on pure versatility.

TricksterPriest
Huh? Stick to the topic and quit with the insults trick. This gets old, it really does.

Thanos beats Ds, fc or otherwise. It is just the way it is.

Thanos has beaten power gem Thor and the Maker. He wins here as well.

No. go to hell.

Amazo timestops his ass. One of Thanos's many weaknesses. No temporal powers or defenses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vlaaad12345
Amazo at his peak had half the worlogogs powers lol at thanos beating him.

quanchi112
No. go to hell.

Amazo timestops his ass. One of Thanos's many weaknesses. No temporal powers or defenses. roll eyes (sarcastic) You do realize the god of time Kronos hasn't been able to stop him and he is the god of time. Just sayin.

TricksterPriest
Kronos dies. Get over it.

Also, when has he ever tried to timestop Thanos? I thought he was barred from interfering.

iceman24567
Honestly Quan's responses don't surprise me.

quanchi112
Kronos dies. Get over it.

Also, when has he ever tried to timestop Thanos? I thought he was barred from interfering. Prove to me you can easily just timestop him? He sure seemed to interfere when he created Drax the destroyer and when he personally came after Thanos in the ig.Originally posted by iceman24567
Honestly Quan's responses don't surprise me. Whoopty doo.

The Great Galen
..........Quan just when I start to give u credit.

Mindset
What were you giving him credit for?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
What were you giving him credit for? Being a Thanos lover eek!

The Great Galen
What were you giving him credit for?

I had thought after the 6 bans he would have changed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I had thought after the 6 bans he would have changed. Again with the lies. I have been banned as many times as you. I have been here much longer than you as well.

Mindset
2 months

iceman24567
2 months lulz

quanchi112
2 months Shit, I thought it was longer.

The Great Galen
Again with the lies. I have been banned as many times as you. I have been here much longer than you as well.

I was banned only once, Rex accidently hit my name when he confused me for other posters from different sub forums....I can't say the same for u smile .

quanchi112
I was banned only once, Rex accidently hit my name when he confused me for other posters from different sub forums....I can't say the same for u smile . I am at a loss for words by this response.

iceman24567
Lulz this like a nerdy soap oprah

The Great Galen
I am at a loss for words by this response.

Accidents happen, but it's cool between me and Rex.

The Great Galen
Lulz this like a nerdy soap oprah

U missed the e-marriage between Quan and Eny that got interrupted when Onedumb revealed he was the father of all of Quan's troll threads smile .

iceman24567
U missed the e-marriage between Quan and Eny that got interrupted when Onedumb revealed he was the father of all of Quan's troll threads smile . This was actually pretty funny laughing

Enyalus
This was actually pretty funny laughing

Aren't all of his posts?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Aren't all of his posts? No no expression

Mindset
lol

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Aren't all of his posts?

Don't feel bad, u and Goober still got a shot.

Enyalus
No no expression

Ah. In hindsight, you're right.

Raoul
quan, trick, give it a rest.

trick, stop bashing.

Philosophía
Amazo, easily.

carver9
This is going to kill me saying this but amazo 10/10. If he kept his own powers that he currently have and didnt copy the titans or the surfers, this would have been a better match still leading with amazo 10/10.

Slaanesh
if amazo copy surfer and thanos powerset..then he take this 10/10..if not..it will be a good fight..

xJLxKing
HAHA Wow this is like Spite. I remember reading one of Amazo comic, he was soo powerful. I have to doubt in my mind that Amazo stomps on the team.

Utrigita

fangirl101
amazo beats the duo, fairly easily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Slaanesh
if amazo copy surfer and thanos powerset..then he take this 10/10..if not..it will be a good fight..
why would he need to copy thier power sets? He can do everything they can do better. And he's got far more powers than either.

horrorwolf
This is a massive Stalemate.

Team can't stop him due to his ability to mimic their own, and I don't see him taking them out the 2 over them even WITH their abilities due to their own very cosmic level endurance, durabilty and regen.

fangirl101
Originally posted by horrorwolf
This is a massive Stalemate.
Not even.

Amazo can stack the strength and durability of every leaguer. He can use flashe's speed. Now how is surfer going to survive an Imp with superman, martian manhunter, wonder woman, captain atom, captain marvel, etc strength?

Not only that, But Amazo can take that lvl of strength and amp it further by using Nucleon's growing abilities. As he did in JLA number 27 volume two.

Let's not forget he's got the magic abilities of zatanna, and Dr. Fate.

He's pretty much going to fold surfer into a tin can in the first pico second and then use Thanos as a punching bag for practice.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Amazo can stack the strength and durability of every leaguer. He can use flashe's speed. Now how is surfer going to survive an Imp with superman, martian manhunter, wonder woman, captain atom, captain marvel, etc strength?

Not only that, But Amazo can take that lvl of strength and amp it further by using Nucleon's growing abilities. As he did in JLA number 27 volume two.

Let's not forget he's got the magic abilities of zatanna, and Dr. Fate.

He's pretty much going to fold surfer into a tin can in the first pico second and then use Thanos as a punching bag for practice.

sad Yeah.

SoulDevourer
Amazo adapts uh sry I mean copies their powerz & wins

tjcoady
Getting punched by a guy the size of an electron with the relative mass of a small planet, who also has the strength of two Kryptonians, the Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, the Hawks, Big Barda, Orion, General Glory, Amazing Man, Despero, Hippolayata (we could go on for days), who is moving at so many times the speed of light it's not even funny (Flash, Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman, Orion, Jesse Quick, to name a few), who has the magical powers of the freaking Phantom Stranger, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Sargon the Sorceror, and Manitou Raven, who is utterly immune to telepathy (Plastic Man), with double stretching power (Plastic Man, Elastic Man), with Firestorm's transmutation powers, lightening powers, cold powers, fire powers, literally every single form of energy manipulation....

And, on top of this, the powers of Thanos and the Surfer himself.

That's what it would mean to fight the top version of Amazo. Every Leaguer. Ever.

Quan, I'm sorry, but you're really just deluding yourself if you think the team takes it.

carver9
Amazo would stomp them and if you use the amazo from the jlu, that would be a even worse stomp.

TricksterPriest
None of that is Amazo at his peak. Timazo is the strongest one.

That's the one with half the Worlogog. And honestly, that's flatout more powerful than even JLA 27 Amazo. no

They have no hope of beating out the 'gog. The Hourglass of the Gods is spite beyond spite.

Slaanesh
why would he need to copy thier power sets? He can do everything they can do better. And he's got far more powers than either.

hem..u r probably rite..i change my mind..he stomp this two..

StiltmanFTW
Amazo 10/10

tjcoady

For lulz.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It does pain me to say but Amazo at his PEAK does win this battle decisevely

Mindset
Thanos oneshots him

Spire
Too late Surfer already oneshots him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tjcoady
Getting punched by a guy the size of an electron with the relative mass of a small planet, who also has the strength of two Kryptonians, the Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, the Hawks, Big Barda, Orion, General Glory, Amazing Man, Despero, Hippolayata (we could go on for days), who is moving at so many times the speed of light it's not even funny (Flash, Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman, Orion, Jesse Quick, to name a few), who has the magical powers of the freaking Phantom Stranger, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Sargon the Sorceror, and Manitou Raven, who is utterly immune to telepathy (Plastic Man), with double stretching power (Plastic Man, Elastic Man), with Firestorm's transmutation powers, lightening powers, cold powers, fire powers, literally every single form of energy manipulation....

And, on top of this, the powers of Thanos and the Surfer himself.

That's what it would mean to fight the top version of Amazo. Every Leaguer. Ever.

Quan, I'm sorry, but you're really just deluding yourself if you think the team takes it. Thanos can take on beings wit infinite power and characters that can rock the multiverse. Amazo is going down.

Mindset
Thanos can take on beings wit infinite power and characters that can rock the multiverse. Amazo is going down. thumb up

Southern_Rebel
Amazo wins...hell, Amazo would probably beat Galactus

The Great Galen
Thanos can take on beings wit infinite power and characters that can rock the multiverse. Amazo is going down.

Phew...for a second there I thought u were being serious lol, good one man I gotta give u some rep smile .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Amazo wins...hell, Amazo would probably beat Galactus No way.Originally posted by The Great Galen
Phew...for a second there I thought u were being serious lol, good one man I gotta give u some rep smile . Some rep? What?

I'm Bran
Some rap? What? R E P

The Great Galen
No way. Some rep? What?

For making such a funny joke silly Happy Dance .

quanchi112
Originally posted by I'm Bran
R E P I know I corrected it almost immediately.Originally posted by The Great Galen
For making such a funny joke silly Happy Dance . Whatever floats your boat, brah.

iceman24567
This is spite Super Amazo would wreck this team as would Kid Amazo any Amazo above them are certaintly above Skyfather level. The Maker is nothing to Amazo no expression. Amazo has Martian Manhunter's tp along with all the mages Zatanna and Doc fate he doesnt need his control over space and time to one shot anybody in this match. Seriously and everybody knows it unless you dont comics no expression

carver9
amazo just didnt seem that durable to me though.

iceman24567
He can control space and time durability is moot.

xJLxKing
Thanos can take on beings wit infinite power and characters that can rock the multiverse. Amazo is going down.
Out of curiosity which beings are these?

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Out of curiosity which beings are these? The Maker who has no combat feats close to Amazo and Odin who did not blast him with multiverse rocking power laughing . Seriously why even ask it just fails.

xJLxKing
The Maker who has no combat feats close to Amazo and Odin who did not blast him with multiverse rocking power laughing . Seriously why even ask it just fails.
I know that the points! I just want to see how far Quan or whatever his name is will go.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Out of curiosity which beings are these? Odin, the Maker, and power gem Thor.

Spire
I can't decide on who Amazo would kill first.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Spire
I can't decide on who Amazo would kill first. The most powerful one it makes things easier no expression.

Spire
No, I mean I wonder if Surfer fly over to him asap and piss him off though.

Mindset
Amazo kills SS.

Thanos laughs then oneshots Amazo.

iceman24567
Amazo kills SS.

Thanos laughs then oneshots Amazo. laughing

Naija boy
Amazo kills SS.

Thanos laughs then oneshots Amazo.

Wrong. Amazo kills thanos,

Ss laughs and then one shots amazo. Happy Dance

kgkg
wtf happened to Galen

Spire
Originally posted by kgkg
wtf happened to Galen

Amazo oneshot him.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Spire
Amazo oneshot him.

rolling on floor laughing

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by kgkg
wtf happened to Galen
Amazo adapted to his BS.

tjcoady
Odin, the Maker, and power gem Thor.

EDIT!

my response was WAY too mean.

skygunner41
EDIT!

my response was WAY too mean.

you edit it.

Mindset
EDIT!

my response was WAY too mean. do you need to get laid for once in your life, fanboy?

Silent Guardian
do you need to get laid for once in your life, fanboy?

droolio

tjcoady
do you need to get laid for once in your life, fanboy?

You should have seen the original, before I actually edited the edit so it was less of a total dick comment.

I like these forums, and I'm really secure in myself enough that I don't see the need to be all that mean, and I'd rather not get banned.

Mindset
I took a screenshot and sent it to the mods already

Slaanesh

laughing

tjcoady

That was kind of the point of my comment to Quan;

I'm happy enough with my life that if I was banned from the forums, I wouldn't spend my time crying over pictures of Thanos and Mistress Death until I'm allowed back.

Mindset
When I'm banned I spend my time crying over pictures of Quan

tjcoady
When I'm banned I spend my time crying over pictures of Quan

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

OH! UH, UH,UH (deep breath, light cigarette, smoke cig, throw out cig, deep breath, light another cigarette, smoke cig, smoke it in nice and refreshing)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Raoul

lies.

also, topic?

TricksterPriest
There's a topic? Thread's spite. Do your damn job and close after saying Amazo murders these two. smokin'

quanchi112
EDIT!

my response was WAY too mean. What is wrong with this statement?Originally posted by tjcoady
That was kind of the point of my comment to Quan;

I'm happy enough with my life that if I was banned from the forums, I wouldn't spend my time crying over pictures of Thanos and Mistress Death until I'm allowed back. LOL.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There's a topic? Thread's spite. Do your damn job and close after saying Amazo murders these two. smokin' You are being very harsh on paul there trick. That isn't wise.

TricksterPriest
Quan, you're the only one dumb to actually call this gross mismatch a decent fight. headshotkmc

Kris Blaze
Quan, you're the only one dumb to actually call this gross mismatch a decent fight. headshotkmc

quanchi112
Quan, you're the only one dumb to actually call this gross mismatch a decent fight. headshotkmc Surfer has been upgraded and so has Thanos. Thanos has the intelligence and the power to get the job done imo.

TricksterPriest
Surfer has been upgraded and so has Thanos. Thanos has the intelligence and the power to get the job done imo.

WORLOGOG. no expression Look it up, and stop being Thanos's butt boy. smokin'

quanchi112
WORLOGOG. no expression Look it up, and stop being Thanos's butt boy. smokin' I know what it is.

fangirl101
Amazo PWNS Thanos and Surfer with the GREATEST of ease. They aren't even in his league. Pun intended.

TricksterPriest
I know what it is.

Obviously you don't if you're saying team wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Obviously you don't if you're saying team wins. roll eyes (sarcastic) Make a believer out of me.

fangirl101
Anyone with half a brain knows The Duo cannot put down what 30 soemthing leaguers could not.

Lord Feron
Anyone with half a brain knows The Duo cannot put down what 30 soemthing leaguers could not.

IMO Current Amazo wins. But not because of any DC wankage of the league. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Anyone with half a brain knows The Duo cannot put down what 30 soemthing leaguers could not. Thanos takes on a guy who can affect the multiverse. Thanos took on the Maker and easily beat her.

fangirl101
Thanos takes on a guy who can affect the multiverse. Thanos took on the Maker and easily beat her.
And yet he couldn't beat a guy who had trouble with gladiator's Eye beams. Your wanking of Thanos is endless and makes you a very ineffective debator.

quanchi112
And yet he couldn't beat a guy who had trouble with gladiator's Eye beams. Your wanking of Thanos is endless and makes you a very ineffective debator. Tyrant pwned the Gladiator. You continually get things wrong. Thanos failed to defeat a being who took it to a well'fed Galactus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe Amazo beats DS and Thanos it's as simple as that. Peak Amazo wins.

fangirl101
Tyrant pwned the Gladiator. You continually get things wrong. Thanos failed to defeat a being who took it to a well'fed Galactus. with prep.

quanchi112
with prep. Galactus had prep as well. Both knew the fight was coming. Galactus resorted to using his ship against Tyrant. Tyrant just fought him straight up.

fangirl101
Galactus had prep as well. Both knew the fight was coming. Galactus resorted to using his ship against Tyrant. Tyrant just fought him straight up. your perception is yours ALONE.

quanchi112
your perception is yours ALONE. Tell me how you see thing then. What did Tyrant do?

TricksterPriest
Fine. Amazo kills Tyrant as well for good measure. Happy?

quanchi112
Fine. Amazo kills Tyrant as well for good measure. Happy? This has nothing to do with Tyrant. I was explaining to fangirl what really happened and how Tyrant just fought him. If anything he shouldn't have let Galactus know he was coming for him.

iceman24567
Thanos can't beat Amazo by himself thats horrible spite no expression. Amazo would probably one shot Surfer and then beat on Thanos with Flash speed + time stop and Superman level strength killing him after the 100th punch just for epic lulz.

Spire
nANaahAcyLA

iceman24567
Classic Fist of the North Star thumb up . Thanos and Surfer would get it worse

Spire
Classic Fist of the North Star thumb up . Thanos and Surfer would get it worse

yes

Spire
OTEiEPi5_r4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.