Annihilus/Vulcan/Ravenous/Blastaar vs Black bolt/Gladiator/Nova/Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

which team wins this.

I'm Bran
Team one. Annihilus holds out against any attack (unless a fist gets shoved down his throat).

Everyone else dies.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Team 2. Black Bolt screams and Team 1 dies.

Annihilus vs. Gladiator - Gladiator takes him down. Much fast and stronger than either Annihilus or Nova.

Vulcan Vs Black bolt - Bolt via scream.

Ravenous vs. Nova - Edge to Nova. Smarter fighter.

Blastaar vs Ronan - Blastaar edges him out. IMO. Though Ronan could conceivably win.

Team 2 stomps.

guy222
team two

Bentley
Team two I think. His best feat is handling Quasar, and he did that good because his cosmic rod absorbs energy. None of team 2 would have the same problems.

Gladiator beats Vulcan easily, then helps BB to tag team Ravenous. Nova holds himself against Annihilus and Ronan stomps Blastaar. Annihilus is good but not better than three guys at the same time.

I'm Bran
Blastaar once took out a bunch of Avengers (including Thor), and killed a ton of Eternals (although they reform like Ronan can't)...
I don't think Ronan would take him down.

Annihilus was also handling both prior to his absorbing energy. And his Cosmic Rod has the capabilities to one-shot Thor (Masterson, and real), and take out a bunch of beings of Blastaar's race in one shot when he unleashed his true power. He also took pretty much the point blank shot from Galactus that destroyed three star systems, and was only weakened (then to beat the Satan out of Nova/Phyla before his throat got deep throated). For some reason, I don't see Black Bolt taking him down...
Or Nova holding out against him, as he almost got killed by a slap...

Bentley
Blastaar did fell rather easily during Annihilation Conquest, and Ronan has beaten both Ravenous and Nova -high feats but still good ones-. If anything Ronan could fight Ravenous and Nova, Blastaar. Gladiator and BB would still end up tag teaming Annihilus, and Glads is certainly not someone to be ignored in this battle.

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator beats Vulcan...again.

guy222
sweet sig

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by guy222
sweet sig

Thanks Ms. Scarlet Fox made it for me.

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Blastaar once took out a bunch of Avengers (including Thor), and killed a ton of Eternals (although they reform like Ronan can't)...
I don't think Ronan would take him down.

Annihilus was also handling both prior to his absorbing energy. And his Cosmic Rod has the capabilities to one-shot Thor (Masterson, and real), and take out a bunch of beings of Blastaar's race in one shot when he unleashed his true power. He also took pretty much the point blank shot from Galactus that destroyed three star systems, and was only weakened (then to beat the Satan out of Nova/Phyla before his throat got deep throated). For some reason, I don't see Black Bolt taking him down...
Or Nova holding out against him, as he almost got killed by a slap...
Beautiful post.

And I agree. Team One wins. Possibly every time.

Survivor19
IIRC, Annihilus survived battle with Odin, th All-Father. And Odin was forced into Odinsleep after that...

Does Annihilus gets Quantum bands? Same question goes for Nova.

Way i see it, Annihilus handles BB (maybe with little help from Vulcan), Ravenous holds off Gladiator, Blastaar handles Ronan/Nova with help of Vulcan.
After BB is taken out, Annihilus drains nova, Blastaar kills Ronan and they team up on Glads until he's dead.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Survivor19
IIRC, Annihilus survived battle with Odin, th All-Father. And Odin was forced into Odinsleep after that...
Annihilus never fought Odin really... Odin woke up from his odinsleep early (or something like that), Annihilus attacks. Easily deflected, and Annihilus gets sentenced away from Asgard.

ermm

WhiteWitchKing

Does Annihilus gets Quantum bands? Same question goes for Nova.

Way i see it, Annihilus handles BB (maybe with little help from Vulcan), Ravenous holds off Gladiator, Blastaar handles Ronan/Nova with help of Vulcan.
After BB is taken out, Annihilus drains nova, Blastaar kills Ronan and they team up on Glads until he's dead.

Gladiator's the fastest one on this field. He's going to kill Vulcan before Vulcan knows what's happened.

Annihilus might hold up to BB's scream by using his Cosmic Control Rod but he's not taking bolt out right away.

Ronan has stalemated Ravenous before and that's the likely match up in this fight.

Nova might just lose to Blastaar but he's not going down without a hard fight. It's close. Nova was damaging a technarchy during Conquest.

It's a split with team 2 edging it out due to Gladiator.

Lord S
Team 1 wins...if someone is able to stick their foot in Black Bolt's mouth, that is. If not then they're in serious trouble.

Mekrob
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Ronan has stalemated Ravenous before and that's the likely match up in this fight.

Nova might just lose to Blastaar but he's not going down without a hard fight. It's close. Nova was damaging a technarchy during Conquest.

It's a split with team 2 edging it out due to Gladiator. Shouldn't it be Nova vs Ravenous, and Blastaar vs Ronan?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Mekrob
Shouldn't it be Nova vs Ravenous, and Blastaar vs Ronan?

Either's fine I guess. Nova is faster and able to fly whereas Ravenous is limited to the ground. Nova's going to take a while to beat Ravenous but Richard edges him out due to speed and his flight capabilities. But I do see Blastaar possibly overwhelming Ronan after a long battle.

AlmightyKfish
Team One.

Ronan never stalemated Ravenous alone. The first time Ravenous was about to kill him when Firelord woke up and saved his ass.

The second time Kl'rt killed Ravenous' dog things, which temporarily removes his Opposing Force, as shown in the Silver Surfer mini.

It was flat out stated that noone could take Ravenous other than Firelord/Stardust, so imo, Nova/Ronan don't cut it.

As for Annihilus/Black Bolt, as BB's voice is just sonic energy, couldn't Annihilus just absorb that? Just a thought.

But yeah, Team one imo.

But Glads would still kill Vulcan.

Survivor19
Not really. IIRC, it's quasy-sonic, and it make either space itself, or just the electrons vibrate.
Annihilus still absorbs it. )
And why don't you let Vulcan kill Ronan and Ravenous stalemate Glads? Since no bfr is involved, the battle will go on the surface...

WhiteWitchKing
Not really. IIRC, it's quasy-sonic, and it make either space itself, or just the electrons vibrate.
Annihilus still absorbs it. )
And why don't you let Vulcan kill Ronan and Ravenous stalemate Glads? Since no bfr is involved, the battle will go on the surface...

Gladiator is going to cave Ravenous' head in if they fought. Vulcan might kill Ronan but than he'd still get handled by Gladiator.

AlmightyKfish
Gladiator is going to cave Ravenous' head in if they fought. Vulcan might kill Ronan but than he'd still get handled by Gladiator.

Gladiator would not cave Ravenous' head in. He might win eventually, but it would be a hell of a fight. I mean, Ravenous gave Surfer trouble, stalemated Firelord off panel (albeit, Firelord was weakened, but still), and made Kl'rt look like a child.

Ravenous has shown to be pretty tough considering his limited showings.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Gladiator would not cave Ravenous' head in. He might win eventually, but it would be a hell of a fight. I mean, Ravenous gave Surfer trouble, stalemated Firelord off panel (albeit, Firelord was weakened, but still), and made Kl'rt look like a child.

Ravenous has shown to be pretty tough considering his limited showings.

Gladiator's going to cave his head in. He's faster and stronger than Ravenous and anyone else on this field. If Ronan can do it with his UW, Gladiator's going to do it. In fact if Kallark gets his hand on Ronan's universal weapon, everyone on team 1 won't have a head left at the end of this fight.

AlmightyKfish
Gladiator's going to cave his head in. He's faster and stronger than Ravenous and anyone else on this field. If Ronan can do it with his UW, Gladiator's going to do it. In fact if Kallark gets his hand on Ronan's universal weapon, everyone on team 1 won't have a head left at the end of this fight.

Ronan did it to a depowered Ravenous...who from the look of the battle was barely trying.
Very different to doing it to Ravenous who's actually trying to kill.

Enyalus
In fact if Kallark gets his hand on Ronan's universal weapon, everyone on team 1 won't have a head left at the end of this fight.
Jesus. That would be frightening.

guy222
http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1684947_WOK03-022.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1684948_WOK03-023.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1684949_WOK03-024.jpg

guy222
http://img38.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/DAHVXBZ1NB_War_of_Kings_Ascension_02_Archangel-Megan_pg23.jpg http://img39.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/O71FC9FPJJ_War_of_Kings_Ascension_02_Archangel-Megan_pg24.jpg

illadelph12
I'd take Team Two in this one. For one, there's no reason to give up a tactical advantage by pairing off and battling it out like everyone is stating in a non plot driven scenario, particularly when nearly everyone on the battlefield has ranged attackes. Gladiator is the deciding factor in this battle because:

1) He's the fastest in the field, and speed kills.
2) Two members of team one have susceptible durability and Gladiator can tip the odds in Team Two's favor very quickly.

Once Kallark takes out Vulcan, being a competent battle strategist, it's logical that his next target would be Annihilus, Team One's big gun, whom he could bumrush and gut and overwhelm via a double team and far superior speed. From there it's all downhill for Team One.

dmills
Nova, knowing Annihilus's weakness goes straight for his throat and rips out his guts again.

Peterlane
Team 2 wins. Blackbolt takes all but Vulcan down with a scream and Gladiator throws Vulcan into the sun so he stays dead.

guy222
Blastaar should've some more feats

Rage.Of.Olympus
Annihilus is the biggest heavy hitter on Team 1. Besides him, Black Bolt opens his mouth and death follows. Team 2 in my opinion if they can take down Annihilus.

Lord Feron
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.