Firestorm-Wonder Woman w/Full Gear vs Silver Surfer-Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Current versions of all, fight takes place on earth and opponents are bloodlusted....who takes it?

Slaanesh
team 2

tjcoady
Current Firestorm is pretty good, but he's certainly not living up to his potential enough to really stand a chance against the Surfer.

vlaaad12345
Full geared ww would one shot hyperion and probably win against surfer...she is 20x stronger and more durable with her atlas gauntlets faster with the shoes and has a nearly indestructible sword.

Slaanesh
WW is not beating SS..

vlaaad12345
So you believe surfer can take out ww who is 20x stronger and more durable then usual...are you serious.

Slaanesh
yes..i am..a bloodlusted SS can take out anyone..

Silent Guardian
I think SS could take out WW, unless fangirl comes in her and pulls out all these feats I have like never seen or heard of.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I think SS could take out WW, unless fangirl comes in her and pulls out all these feats I have like never seen or heard of.

A fully geared WW could take out SS. She'd have her armor to up her durability, sandals to up her speed and prevent bfr, bracelets and shield to block/deflect just about anything, and gauntlets to up her strength to crazy levels, plus the lasso. All this still might not be enough to take down surfer, but if she is *fully geared* then she also has the Medusa head and that would do it. It would be a pretty awesome fight imo.

As for how this fight goes, however, I don't know enough about hyperion to call it. sad

skyfather
team 2 8-9/10

Priest
Team 2, Wonder Woman sucks.

carver9
team 2 8/10 and by the way, hyperion is a beast. He's up there with superman but dont have as many weakness. Hell, some of the hyperions/supremes are>>superman. Depends on which versions.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by carver9
team 2 8/10 and by the way, hyperion is a beast. He's up there with superman but dont have as many weakness. Hell, some of the hyperions/supremes are>>superman. Depends on which versions.

Superman only has one weakness.

Batman-Prime

Hell, some of the Superman are over Hyperions/Supremes/SS/Gladiators/etc. Depends on which versions.

angel

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Superman only has one weakness.

From my knowledge he has two, unless you can explain to me why he was depowered when he was fighting a kryptonite doomsday or how about explaining to me amazo koing him with a shot of red sun light. Oh and I forgot about magic, lets not even go there.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hell, some of the Superman are over Hyperions/Supremes/SS/Gladiators/etc. Depends on which versions.

angel

When I say hyperion, thats including earth x hyperion, king hyperion, etc...

Batman-Prime
When I say hyperion, thats including earth x hyperion, king hyperion, etc...

When I say superman, thats including, KC Superman, Superman Prime (both), Cosmic Armor Superman etc...

shifty

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
When I say superman, thats including, KC Superman, Superman Prime (both), Cosmic Armor Superman etc...

shifty

You're dirty as hell for that even though I think that earth x hyperion could whip some of there ass and king hyperion could do the same thing. Supreme is based off of pc superman

fangirl101
Fully geared Wonder Woman solos. She would kill Hyperion with one punch and carve Surfer up like a melon with her sword. He isn't powerful enough to put her down with 20 times strength, stamina, durability,and healing. She'd be stronger than Thanos at that point and we all see how badly surfer does against him. She would also have her disc/plane that can kill even demon gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.