Bone-Claw Wolverine vs Wolverine with Adamantium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

SevenShackles
why are you putting a weaker version of a character to fight himself at normal levels? its obvious who wins here bone-claw has no advantages here =/ just weakness.

Battlehammer
......pritty much

Battlehammer
dumb thread and it been done I think lol

Hegemon875
Originally posted by SevenShackles
why are you putting a weaker version of a character to fight himself at normal levels? its obvious who wins here bone-claw has no advantages here =/ just weakness.

Not true bone claw wolverine has increased healing factor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Not true bone claw wolverine has increased healing factor. I think he is also stronger and faster

and fights like berserker mode

SamZED
He's not faster and definitely NOT stronger. And Wolverine's HF always depends on the writer. I mean, look at how fast he healed after his encounter with Nitro. And it was adamantium Wolverine.

The Nuul
What the f**k?

SamZED
Originally posted by The Nuul
What the f**k? What? confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SevenShackles

Thing is that BC Wolvie has insane feats.

Darth Martin
Shouldn't matter. Adamantium should cut through the bone claws with ease.

Silent Hero
Bone-Claw wolverine is dumb. His adamantium Bones are the only things that keep him alive, against opponents that would straight up kill him. (Hulk etc.)

A lot of Bone claws feats are just PIS

Warrior18
Originally posted by Silent Hero

A lot of Bone claws feats are just PIS

You seem to think many character's feats sre PIS................

tsscls
Originally posted by Warrior18
You seem to think many character's feats sre PIS................
No, just a lot of wolverine's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.