The Survivors run the Resident Evil Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Since these guys have experience dealing with zombies and other creatures, they should have no problem being in Raccoon city right?

Francis, Bill, Louis, and Zoey must yet again try to escape a zombie infested city. They have all the weapons from Left 4 Dead.

Creatures in here will be all the creatures seen in the RE games (all except the ones from RE4).

Will these four make it out of Raccoon city alive or are they just gonna die?

Darkstorm Zero
Resident Evil is packing a lot more than just zombies... Yeah, their dead.

Zack Fair
So you are telling me they will be hunted by 3 Tyrants, Nemesis, G-Virus, Lisa, Veronica, Nosferatu and all the other bosses?

They are destroyed.

Nemesis X
I don't see what the problem is. The survivors go up against things like those Tank creatures. They can make cars go flying, they push fork lifts like they're nothing, they can break through walls, and they can rip concrete out of roads and chuck them. Not to mention it takes more than a gas tank and two pipe bombs to take em out.

The survivors can find a way to deal with these creatures. Heck, characters like Claire can beat RE bosses and she isn't a super human.

ArtificialGlory
The 4 survivors would demolish most of RE stuff. The slow, shambling zombies would be a joke, some other creatures could pose a much bigger threat, of that there is no doubt, but nothing auto-shotgun and assault rifle-totting party of 4 couldn't handle. Nemesis and his rocket launcher could be a problem though. On the other hand, the Tank could kick Nemesis' ass anytime hand-to-hand.

Darkstorm Zero
Pre-Transformed Nemesis maybe. though G or THANATOS R is going to fvck them right up sideways.

Zack Fair
Alexia will be bothersome too. Lisa with her regenerating abilities will be trouble.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Pre-Transformed Nemesis maybe. though G or THANATOS R is going to fvck them right up sideways.

Just like the Witch could fvck Leon or Jill right up sideways? big grin

Anyway, this all thread is moot because we all know that Louis on peelz is unstoppable.

Darkstorm Zero
If we're dealing with just the 2 Raccoon incidents (which is about 80% of Resident Evils series) then we're still dealing with a MASSIVE number of monster types, many of who can take multiple missiles...

ArtificialGlory
Of course, if you threw all these disturbingly mutated RE baddies at the 4 survivors at the same time, then the 4 would definitely get owned. But if their mission was to just get the hell out of Raccoon city, then they wouldn't have too much of a problem.

GenomeFrozener
No chance in hell, they all die a painful miserable death.

DarkC
Nemesis would give them trouble for sure.

I mean, you had to use a massive laser cannon to finally put a stop to him.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by DarkC
Nemesis would give them trouble for sure.

I mean, you had to use a massive laser cannon to finally put a stop to him.

I thought you killed him with acid or something.

DarkC
Yep that was the 2nd last boss encounter with Nemesis I think, shooting levers and raining acid on him.

The acid damaged him so badly to the point where he transformed into this giant blob tentacle monster thingy.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by DarkC
Yep that was the 2nd last boss encounter with Nemesis I think, shooting levers and raining acid on him.

The acid damaged him so badly to the point where he transformed into this giant blob tentacle monster thingy.

Oh, I think I chose not to pick that last fight with him though.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Just like the Witch could fvck Leon or Jill right up sideways? big grin

RE2 Leon. Not RE4 Leon. RE4 Leon is a god uhuh

And I personally believe that the 4 get eviscerated here.

King-Fingolfin
Also, if we include Wesker (He's not human sooooooo) They're triple screwed 131

GenomeFrozener
They're already gonna get raped, that's good enough.

ArtificialGlory
Let's just say that if they had to face the same challenges the characters you played in the game did, they wouldn't have a problem.

Kazenji
They all get killed and before you know it the nuke is dropped onto the city.

Forum Ninja
This is way sideways. If every single creature and transformation zombie-related before RE4 is in this city with these four, they're done. Done.

StyleTime
If the enemies are presented to the Left 4 Dead crew in the same fashion they were presented to the Resident Evil characters, the Left 4 Dead crew will likely escape. They don't have to fight everything they come across. They just have to exit the city.

Of course, an all out brawl would result in the next gen zombie slaying group being Left 4 Dead...literally. Then again, the Resident Evil humans couldn't take all the Resident Evil monsters at once either...

Forum Ninja
Are you going by game mechanics?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by StyleTime
If the enemies are presented to the Left 4 Dead crew in the same fashion they were presented to the Resident Evil characters, the Left 4 Dead crew will likely escape. They don't have to fight everything they come across. They just have to exit the city.

Of course, an all out brawl would result in the next gen zombie slaying group being Left 4 Dead...literally. Then again, the Resident Evil humans couldn't take all the Resident Evil monsters at once either...

You read my mind, that's pretty much what I've been trying to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.