Wonder Woman vs Dr. Doom, Mandarin (w/ 10 Rings), and Kang the Conqueror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Can Wonder Woman handle this trio?

AlmightyKfish
No.

Bentley
Kang solos. smile

Silent Guardian
WW loses

Anti-Monitor
Nope.

Draco69
The only real threat is Dr. Doom.

Mandarin will get his arms ripped off.

Kang isn't really a threat without proper prep using time-travel.

If Diana takes out Kang first, the others fall rather quickly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Draco69
The only real threat is Dr. Doom.

Mandarin will get his arms ripped off.

Kang isn't really a threat without proper prep using time-travel.

If Diana takes out Kang first, the others fall rather quickly. I should've specified in the OP that Kang can't use time travel in this scenario

this is more of a brawl scenario

StiltmanFTW
Trio for the win.

james2099
Team beats her down then makes her cook them dinner and wash their cloths and armor.

Draco69
Originally posted by Starscream M
I should've specified in the OP that Kang can't use time travel in this scenario

this is more of a brawl scenario

Oh, than Diana stomps. None of them can match her speed, much less her strength.

Mandarin's attacks will be habitually deflected by her bracelets.

And Dr Doom's biggest asset is his magic. Which doesn't work well against her.

And unfortunately, Kang's greatest strength is prep. Without, he gets his ass routinely handed to him by the likes of Hawkeye and the Young Avengers.

Mindset
Doom solos

TricksterPriest
Nah. Wondy's going to stomp them. Without Kang's pulling weapons out of his ass from time pockets, they got nothing.

fangirl101
they prolly get speed blitzed.

james2099
Originally posted by fangirl101
they prolly get speed blitzed. How come only DC fighters can speed blitz for the win, but when a marvel speedster blitz, its all about the other fighter being able to deal with their speed?????

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nah. Wondy's going to stomp them. Without Kang's pulling weapons out of his ass from time pockets, they got nothing. I don't think you know who any of the characters involved in this thread are.

kgkg
Originally posted by james2099
How come only DC fighters can speed blitz for the win, but when a marvel speedster blitz, its all about the other fighter being able to deal with their speed????? Marvel can't sleedblitz duh

fangirl101
Originally posted by james2099
How come only DC fighters can speed blitz for the win, but when a marvel speedster blitz, its all about the other fighter being able to deal with their speed?????
Huh? I don't know if I get what you are saying. But in any case, Most of the DC characters that are popular on the boards have class A-1 strength and A-1 or A-2 speed. That combo equal speed blitz.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't think you know who any of the characters involved in this thread are.

laughing laughing laughing

skyfather
wondy gets stomped

Bentley
Oh, than Diana stomps. None of them can match her speed, much less her strength.

Mandarin's attacks will be habitually deflected by her bracelets.

And Dr Doom's biggest asset is his magic. Which doesn't work well against her.

And unfortunately, Kang's greatest strength is prep. Without, he gets his ass routinely handed to him by the likes of Hawkeye and the Young Avengers.

Kang time freezes her brain no expression

Nestical
Doom solos

basilisk
Speedblitzes always make these matches a bit difficult to do when a DC speedster goes up against non-speedster enemies. People just say "speedblitz" and "they couldn't even react to her because she's faster than light and can dodge lasers" which makes it sort of pointless.

But assuming it's like the comics where non-speedsters generally get some shots in, they may just take it if they can get their force fields up in time (and they all have pretty good ones). Maybe Mandarin could try freezing WW (like Killer Frost did), M or Doom could try shutting her down with electricity (like Polaris or Amazo w/ Black Lightning's powers did). And Kang probably has a few nasty tricks tricks up his sleeve. They certainly have a lot of options to try between them.

Bentley
Even in a speed blitz, Kang and Doom have forcefields of top quality, and with a thought Kang can make a time bubble around himself, and then just stomp Diana.

Not like you are going to believe me, but well wink

Mindset
I believe you, but I don't see how much help Kang is going to be after Doom oneshots him for being in his way.

Lord Feron
WW gets himpnotized by doom and they run a train on her wink

occultdestroyer
Without prep, WW wins. Coz speed kills.

With prep, Trio wins.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bentley
Even in a speed blitz, Kang and Doom have forcefields of top quality, and with a thought Kang can make a time bubble around himself, and then just stomp Diana.

Not like you are going to believe me, but well wink

Nah I believe you, WW aint doing anything to Doom.

Enyalus
I really don't see Diana speedblitzing Mandarin...but meh.

Team wins 6-7/10.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
I really don't see Diana speedblitzing Mandarin...but meh.

Team wins 6-7/10. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah becuz Mandarin has such a great track record against Beings that are as fast as Captain Marvel with Strength in the ball park of Superman.

Doom and Gloom
The team only has a chance with prep, without it their doomed(pun intended).

Bentley
I believe you, but I don't see how much help Kang is going to be after Doom oneshots him for being in his way.

Doom has a story of shooting Kang in the back. glare

TricksterPriest
Bentley: OP blocked time manipulation. And IMO, that's the one thing that could actually stop her that they can use. Doom's fields aren't strong enough to take an assault from her and her weapons. And as Draco said, magic doesn't work very well on her.

Mandarin is irrevelant. The rings aren't strong enough to do anything to her.

Without using time, I don't think Kang can react fast enough to stop her. Plus, magic weapons.

Zoron
doom solos most people here are just biased come on now this could have been the blue beetle vs mandarin w/ 10 rings, kang, and doom and dc fanboys would still say beetle wins LOL just ridiculous sorry WW can't squeze here way outta his one

fangirl101
Originally posted by Zoron
doom solos most people here are just biased come on now this could have been the blue beetle vs mandarin w/ 10 rings, kang, and doom and dc fanboys would still say beetle wins LOL just ridiculous sorry WW can't squeze here way outta his one
Easily one of the most backwards and retarded posts of the new year. Take the Z away and put an M.

skyfather
Easily one of the most backwards and retarded posts of the new year. Take the Z away and put an M. reported for bashing

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
reported for bashing
In order to bash, one has to insult the poster. Not done. The statement how ever was bashed to all hell. Get a life. Or go on a date with Dr. strange.

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bentley: OP blocked time manipulation. And IMO, that's the one thing that could actually stop her that they can use. Doom's fields aren't strong enough to take an assault from her and her weapons. And as Draco said, magic doesn't work very well on her.

Mandarin is irrevelant. The rings aren't strong enough to do anything to her.

Without using time, I don't think Kang can react fast enough to stop her. Plus, magic weapons.

Ouch, didn't read the time manipulation clause. If Kang can't use time he is pretty much screwed, yes, that much is true embarrasment

She is simply too fast, and too resistant to injury, Kang would be able to hurt her if he was able to touch her but without time manipulation it won't happen -with anything that matters anyways, his omni-directional blasts are not strong enough-. No paralysis ray would tag her.

If Doom manages to stop her then something could be done. Otherwise, well, it goes like a comic book.

Nihilist
with no prep imo wonderwoman takes it

Mindset
In order to bash, one has to insult the poster. Not done. The statement how ever was bashed to all hell. Get a life. Or go on a date with Dr. strange. Actually, that was bashing.

Nestical
In order to bash, one has to insult the poster. Not done. The statement how ever was bashed to all hell. Get a life. Or go on a date with Dr. strange.

dude,you cant be serious.youre a clown.team wins wink

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
dude,you cant be serious.youre a clown.team wins wink
Call me a dude again and I'm reporting you for insulting me.

Bentley
Call me a dude again and I'm reporting you for insulting me.

I wouldn't say calling someone dude is really an insult. Is not like he told you nigro slave's descendant who tries so hard to surpass his race trauma that has some twisted pride inside himself of his dark, dark skin.

Haha. Horrible humor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
I wouldn't say calling someone dude is really an insult. Is not like he told you nigro slave's descendant who tries so hard to surpass his race trauma that has some twisted pride inside himself of his dark, dark skin.

Haha. Horrible humor.
Trip yourself near a ledge. That was a tragically bad example.

Raoul
People, get back on topic, or i'll issue warnings and close the thread.

Silent Guardian
Come on people where is the love? cool

Originally posted by Lord Feron
WW gets himpnotized by doom and they run a train on her wink

What the f**k?

Bentley
Originally posted by Raoul
People, get back on topic, or i'll issue warnings and close the thread.

Okey, won't happen again.

Zoron
Call me a dude again and I'm reporting you for insulting me. mad your a hypocrit plain & simple

KuRuPT Thanosi
WW wins 6/10 for ever so slight majority.

Mindset
Call me a dude again and I'm reporting you for insulting me. dude calm down dude

Doom steals her power

Draco69
Doom is really the only threat to Diana. He better hope he can whip up some uber-magic mojo before Diana blitzes her way toward his cranium at Mach 60....

Kang is neutered due to lack of time manipulation.

And Mandarin simply isn't anywhere near her league.

Bentley
Doom is really the only threat to Diana. He better hope he can whip up some uber-magic mojo before Diana blitzes her way toward his cranium at Mach 60....

Kang is neutered due to lack of time manipulation.

And Mandarin simply isn't anywhere near her league.

Mostly agreed.

kakuzu
Sorry the ignorance in this thread is over thousand times billion. Considering the fact Mandarin could use telepathy to paralyze her, He can use black light to make it so only he can see and not her or any one else, If he uses the ice blast he can freeze her and break her body in just a matter of seconds, He can use the white light ring to make her so heavy she can't blitz any one, blind her, or make a deafing sound. The Disintegration beam which can follow Wonder womans movements like a blob of energy of Darkseids beams, His impact beam can destroy entire mountains of the moon. With the matter re arranger he doesn't even need a beam to change her into and insect but just a thought.

Thats with the rings alone. In terms of force he can hit her with enough force to destroy captain Americas shield. His reflexes are so he can dodge blast from Ironman at point blank with ease. So with or with out prep he is the most dangerous person the field. The list of things he can do is alot more then what I named here. So please don't underestimate him. IF you want proof for anything I said I've got it.

kakuzu
By the way if you still think he's to weak He has taken on the Avengers by himself three times. So if you think he ain't strong by he can taken on the Avengers by himself the there something wrong with you. I mean he's taken them by himself twice. The other time the Wizard messed him up.

Lostedge
Dr. Doom and his team wins. Just because I don`t like Wonder Woman and her outfit.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by kakuzu
Sorry the ignorance in this thread is over thousand times billion. Considering the fact Mandarin could use telepathy to paralyze her, He can use black light to make it so only he can see and not her or any one else, If he uses the ice blast he can freeze her and break her body in just a matter of seconds, He can use the white light ring to make her so heavy she can't blitz any one, blind her, or make a deafing sound. The Disintegration beam which can follow Wonder womans movements like a blob of energy of Darkseids beams, His impact beam can destroy entire mountains of the moon. With the matter re arranger he doesn't even need a beam to change her into and insect but just a thought.

Thats with the rings alone. In terms of force he can hit her with enough force to destroy captain Americas shield. His reflexes are so he can dodge blast from Ironman at point blank with ease. So with or with out prep he is the most dangerous person the field. The list of things he can do is alot more then what I named here. So please don't underestimate him. IF you want proof for anything I said I've got it.

I'm betting his reflexes are nothing compared to Wonder Woman's. I'm also betting that Doom is a bigger threat than Mandarin. When has Mandarin destroyed Steve's shield? What happens when Wonder Woman blocks with her bracers or use her lasso? I'm betting Wonder Woman is way more durable than a mountain on the moon, and the entire moon itself.

Bouboumaster
Team

Konton

Eyes of Pallas make Diana immune to telepathic assaults.

If you think dodging Tony's blast makes him fast enough to deal with Diana kicking his face in, you are severely misguided. She can put him down before he has a second to do anything you listed.

Her equipment also makes him useless. Even if he did have enough time to let out some attack, the Aegis Bands would nullify it.

Doom's magic is way more potent than anything Mandarin could muster.... and Diana's got good showings of magical resistance. She wins.

AlmightyKfish
Meh, if Diana becomes too much for the team, Doom can just flood Mandarin's rings with latent energy.

When Iron Man did that it tore reality the in the area apart and could be felt by hero's across the globe...

I'd say that would KO Diana.

Sasaraixx

Sorry, but none of that would actually work. Konton pointed out why most of what you said fails, but to add to that:

1. Diana has fought blinded before and been victorious. She blinded herself to defeat Medusa and sparred with the JSA while blindfolded. Turning out the lights isn't going to help.
2. I don't really see how any of those beams are getting past her bracers. Also, he isn't freezing her. Superman's ice breath didn't do it. I don't think his ice beam is.
3. He is not rearranging her matter. She was created by the Greek gods. He is not undoing their work.

Doom is the only real threat. He'll need some high level magic to take her down. Barring that, Diana wins.

Warlord
Doom wins anytime

Wei Phoenix
By the way if you still think he's to weak He has taken on the Avengers by himself three times. So if you think he ain't strong by he can taken on the Avengers by himself the there something wrong with you. I mean he's taken them by himself twice. The other time the Wizard messed him up.

Has he taken them on by himself?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Taken on the Avengers alone? As far as I recall, the first time he had hell with Quicksilver and Captain America alone. The second time, he uses some mystical Diamond, that uses Hate Rays to turn the Avengers against each other. The control panel gets destroyed, that's about it.

When the Mandarin took on the Avengers the third time, he tried to blame it on the Wizard for fouling his plan when he attacks Captain America. The fight stars when Mandarin jumped Captain America by shooting him out of the sky. Went on to get hell from Hell Cat and Black Widow alone. Captain America jumps back in. The Mandarin freezes his legs. Wizard gets in and starts shooting Captain America, and then Wonder Man makes the Wizard his *****. Mandarin states the Wizard fouled his plan when he didn't even get in his way. Thor shows up, hits him once. His trying to get up next page, while the Wizard tries to put up a light show to hold off the Avengers and the Mandarin ditches the Wizard. Shit, the Wizard gave the Mandarin time to escape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.