my story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx

Captain REX
Sounds good Dexx! Now, what's the silvery tube? And are Jutz and Tia Jedi or Dark Jedi?

Dexx
The action takes place abput 6-7 years after the rebellion, when the new republic is barely forming. The council is shredded and an increasing number of jedi go renegades (like in NJO). Jutz and Tia are mercenaries, in the true sense of the word. They bind to limitations of the light or dark side. As you might've guessed, this was a payed job.
Silvery tube...container for info disks about other afilliations. It will have little relevance on the storie...it's just what they were payed to retrieve.
glad you like it ..thx

Dexx

Dexx
Phew...wrote a lot in this winter hollyday. I didn't know it's so hard binding this stuff together.
I'll post the part that i've kinda finished

Captain REX
Change the name of the ship. The Pony Lancer isn't exactly the best name in the world...unless there's a good reason.

Dexx
there is...i have a story backed for this one. I'll probably include it in a future story about them..i plan to write more

Captain REX
Oh, okay then. Guess you can't change it then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.