Ultimates VS DCAU JLU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
ultimates vs the DC's Animated JL.

Ultimates=
Captain America, Ironman, Thor, Antman, Wasp, Hawkeye, QuickSilver, Scarlet witch

JLU=
Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, John Stewart , Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Arrow

Round 1) in manhattan

Round 2) Ultimates swap out ant-man for the hulk.

who wins? and why?

Silent Guardian
Round 1 is JLU

Round 2: Is probably JLU too, but out of curiosity Ultimate Hulk?

JLU is just very strong. And Batman would figure out a way to win like he does in almost every episode. Everyone on DC is looking really good. Green Arrow is probably the worst on DC.

This just looks like a mismatch. Hawkeye takes Green Arrow at best.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Round 1 is JLU

Round 2: Is probably JLU too, but out of curiosity Ultimate Hulk?

JLU is just very strong. And Batman would figure out a way to win like he does in almost every episode. Everyone on DC is looking really good. Green Arrow is probably the worst on DC.

This just looks like a mismatch. Hawkeye takes Green Arrow at best.

yeah Ultimate hulk =P
i figured it would be a better match up, was thinking of taking out Manhunter to make it more fare

Spire
Round 1 JLU, because speed kills. So does TP. Thor can't fight Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian, Flash even taking into account the generosity having Bats, Hawk, and Arrow Koed.

Round 2 same as above. Bats, Hawk and Arrow are more likely to get Koed.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by SevenShackles
yeah Ultimate hulk =P
i figured it would be a better match up, was thinking of taking out Manhunter to make it more fare

Do not get me wrong it would probably be a good fight, but in the end the JLU takes it

Juk3n
LOL at this mad crazy insane lopsided fight, Flash obliterates half the freakin Ultimates at the go, i mean, Supes, ww and Flash are probably enough, obviously thor is the last one standing, but it will be 3-4 vs 1 and he can't win.

skygunner41
One char that stomp both team his name is batman.

tjcoady
"JLU" Flash rarely ran particularly fast. Taking about 10 seconds to cross the world (WAY below the speed of light), he nearly died in the Speed Force.

And JLU Manhunter doesn't have anywhere near his normal levels of super strength, speed, eye-beams, or durability.

And Ultimates Quicksilver is much faster than his 616 counterpart.

I still think they take it, but it's far from a stomp; the Ultimates, out of their sheer bloodthirsteness, might take more than a couple of wins.

Lord Feron
Team 2 wins for the slight majority.

Draco69
Originally posted by tjcoady
"JLU" Flash rarely ran particularly fast. Taking about 10 seconds to cross the world (WAY below the speed of light), he nearly died in the Speed Force.

And JLU Manhunter doesn't have anywhere near his normal levels of super strength, speed, eye-beams, or durability.

And Ultimates Quicksilver is much faster than his 616 counterpart.

I still think they take it, but it's far from a stomp; the Ultimates, out of their sheer bloodthirsteness, might take more than a couple of wins.

JLU Flash's greatest speed feat wasn't fighting Luthor-Brainiac. It was actually running to the Sun and back in under five minutes.

Bouboumaster
JLU wins both but Ultimates are waaaaay cooler! (Ultimate 1 and 2, I don't talk about 3 and the others.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.