Gladiator,Thor,Silver Surfer vs. Black Adam,Zoom And Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Battle Takes place in 10 in million diameter indestructable stadium. Cieling is 50 ft. high.No BFR Or Omnidirction blast.

Classic Thor

Fully geared Orion.

Everyone is bloodlusted.
Classic Surfer pre Awave.

Lord Feron
10 million Diameter? Um... You might be missing a word.

Naija boy
With no omnidirectional blasts allowed then Zoom would be dangerous as hell (to thor in particular).

Bentley
Team 2 thanks to Orion -I think-. Surfer would beat Zoom by traveling through time and beating him in his local time where he is powerless. Not even a battle. But in the meantime team could do some ugly damage to the rest and probably win it.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bentley
Team 2 thanks to Orion -I think-. Surfer would beat Zoom by traveling through time and beating him in his local time where he is powerless. Not even a battle. But in the meantime team could do some ugly damage to the rest and probably win it.

I agree on what surfer would do but if it turns into a Orion and BA vs Thor and Glads. It would be a long grudge match but imo Glads and Thor takes it.

Mainly because BA Hasen't done anything that would let him be equal to Orion thor or Glads. Feat-wise he is the weak link. Glads or Thor would take out BA but not easily but eventually. Orion if he has is gear would be best matched with thor and his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.