Mundus vs the false Savior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
Mundus (devil may cry) vs the false Savior (devil may cry 4)
Assuming they're not the same, who do you think would win?

Gumachi
Mundus would probably win.

Burning thought
Not sure really, Mundus has advantage of flight,maybe even speed...then again Saviour certainly has the power...but tbh, i think eventually Mundus would win due to the fact he can also fire a beam, fly AND the beam the Saviour fires is extremely slow, wheras although Mundus' is slow, its not likely hes going to miss, Saviour is too large.

Both being about average in speed, with the saviour a little less flexible than Mundus, id give Mundus the win simply because I cant think of an attack that it could use to actually not only hit but mortally wound Mundus.

The fight would go on for a long time however, their both fairly weak and the Saviours durability will make up for its lack of accuracy/speed. So for a while it would go on for, but Mundus will eventually win unless he does something stupid like getting crushed.

Both have powers hard to gauge since neither have incredible feats in most statistics.

Gumachi
Don't forget Savior=Incarnation of Sparda, but Sparda does have his "super beam" attack, and Savior can fly also.

Burning thought
I wouldnt say he flies, its more of a leviation/float, not actual flight.

Gumachi
Kind of like a glide? Kind of like in DMC3, and Dante is in Rebellion DT, and you jump up and fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.