The UFO thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Seeing as theres been a lot of UFO sightings around the world lately, maybe its a good idea to have one thread to discuss all the sightings and evidence.

And Here it is.

Bicnarok
Heres a new video of something in Mexico, where quite a lot are spotted. Could be a balloon, any opinions?

EYsO8t3I7gI

Mr Parker
great idea.All the UFO discussions really need to be confined to one thread instead of all these multiple UFO threads being created all the time.

Bicnarok

jaden101
Yeah...cause the way to have less threads about UFO's is to start another one.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
great idea.All the UFO discussions really need to be confined to one thread instead of all these multiple UFO threads being created all the time.

that being said Bic I just thought of something.Since your obviously so much into UFO's and have made quite a few of those threads in the past,you should dig those up in post them here.

If you did,I would read them knowing that all UFO threads will be confined to THIS one for now on.I never read any of them in the past cause i have never been that much into them.I believe in them but I have never been outraged about the coverup of UFO'S like the kennedy assassination,9/11,or the waco tragedy and have always felt UFO's need to be on the back burner till justice is done in THOSE cases and some others as well first.Then worry about UFO'S.I always thought before-Oh great,another UFO thread.

But since we can hopefully start getting them all on just ONE thread,I'll probably take an interest in it now.so think you can go hunt for those others of yours from the past and post them? I'll look at them NOW if you do.

Bicnarok
I think personal evidence from people who have experienced stuff is more convincing than blurred lights in the sky.

This is one of those

p0jNO0s35K4

Mr Parker
just watched it.great stuff there.cool to see someone who is a high ranking and credible person be talking about all this.

Bicnarok

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by jaden101
Yeah...cause the way to have less threads about UFO's is to start another one.
hey hey...if we want any shit out of you we will squeeze your head! ...lol..jus kiddin jaden u know Im just drunk again dude

Mr Parker
Hope you can start bringing in pics soon Bic.even if they are old and from the past.got to have SOMETHING here to talk about.

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
Heres an excellent clip of one.

0IJtGxPtkqU

Magee
One of the most interesting ones I have seen, skip to 55 seconds in only lasts about 5 seconds but is quite strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49yJtx8E14

Evil Dead
Mitchell is delusional. there will never be disclosure. In the United States, at least, the government will never come out and tell anything.

society will continue as it has and eventually 99% of people will accept the existence of extra terrestrial life as fact, just off hand. One day down the road (perhaps 10 years, perhaps 100 years) something undeniable will occur, covered by the media leaving the government with no choice but to acknowledge it's occurance as the rest of the world has, probably at home watching it on CNN. When asked about what the government knew previously there will be a never ending string of "no comment", "that would be classified" and "that's a matter of national security" answers. The government will never willingly give out information that the public at large does not already have.

I do hope it is in my lifetime.

I'm in 100% agreement with him in some respects. Most of the UFO b.s. is just that, nutjobs. Those idiots who comprise 95% of the UFO field far outshine the serious 5%.

I also believe that of the 5% real honest to goodness accounts, most of those are witnessing terrestrial technology whose design is based on ET technology. It goes all the way back to the nazi bell. Anybody seeing that would be positive they were seeing Romulans passing by.....unless they were standing next to it and saw the swastika and iron cross painted on the side. Same thing today.

Bicnarok
Interesting that you mentioned the Nazi bell (Glocke). I read a fiction book, by an author who uses historical facts & real places in his books and the Bell played a major part in the story.

The books called "Black Order" Author James Rollins.

from 1995, but I can recommend it.

Bicnarok
The firefighter, now age 90, related stunning information to this author in a lengthy interview conducted recently. Respected Roswell author Kevin Randle also talked with the involved fireman to confirm the details of his story.

Heres a link to the interview.

LINK

Bicnarok
A Ufo Near Asteroid 2009 DD 45 By Lunar Explorer Italia

video youtube here.

w9lIXj3flQw

Bicnarok
What do you think of this weird Octopus video filmed in Brasil?

AgD7Aerqlrg

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok
What do you think of this weird Octopus video filmed in Brasil?

AgD7Aerqlrg

http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/9/91/Peahat.png/200px-Peahat.png

I think they filmed that out on Hyrule field.

lil bitchiness
How come UFOs only fly over USA, and nowhere else?

Evil Dead
god I hope you are just trolling. If not that it the most retarded thing I've ever read. There are three videos linked in this thread, 1 in Brazil, 1 in Mexico and 1 in outerspace. There are far more sightings in Europe than there are in North America.

chidori210

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Evil Dead
god I hope you are just trolling. If not that it the most retarded thing I've ever read. There are three videos linked in this thread, 1 in Brazil, 1 in Mexico and 1 in outerspace. There are far more sightings in Europe than there are in North America.

For once Evil Dead made a good point.

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
For once Evil Dead made a good point.

Mairuzu
drylaugh

lil bitchiness
There are far more sightings in Europe than there are in North America.
You just pulled that right out of your ass. The most sightings, by far, are in USA.

In fact, highest majority of all UFO organisations are American, not to mention the numerous Alien abductions, overwhelming majority from - USA.

If UFO flew over Brazil and Mexico or Europe it was probably on his way to USA - to be sighted, or to abduct some American person.

Better buy some Alien Abduction Insurance, evil dead.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
How come UFOs only fly over USA, and nowhere else?

Most reports probably come from the USA mainly because a lot of the population is insane, watch to much TV or are on some sort of medication. eek!

Actually there are lots of sighting elsewhere in the world, especially in some mountainous areas of S. America. Mind you those folks chew a lot of odd leaves including Coca, which could explain a lot.

I read somewhere that Google Earth has a UFO sighting plug in or something, for the USA.

EH?

Evil Dead
You just pulled that right out of your ass. The most sightings, by far, are in USA.

In fact, highest majority of all UFO organisations are American, not to mention the numerous Alien abductions, overwhelming majority from - USA.

If UFO flew over Brazil and Mexico or Europe it was probably on his way to USA - to be sighted, or to abduct some American person.

Better buy some Alien Abduction Insurance, evil dead.

Please feel free to post your sources. there is no international reporting center. there is one here in the US, but not internationaly.

India, Russia, UK and Mexico all have just as many sightings, if not more. Mexico is probably the most famous of which due to the Mexico city sightings paled all other nations'. 15 year period, hundreds of thousands of sightings........more than 5,000 videos.....all in one city. Mexico is the ufo sighting capitol of the world.

me thinks you need to learn a bit about a subject you are attempting to discuss.

PS. trolling is unbecoming of a moderator, even in this ridiculous forum.

kgkg
Better buy some Alien Abduction Insurance, evil dead. What the f**k? laughing

lil bitchiness
Please feel free to post your sources. there is no international reporting center. there is one here in the US, but not internationaly.

Eh, what?

When did I mention ''reporting centre''? I said ''UFO Organisations''.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_organizations

India, Russia, UK and Mexico all have just as many sightings, if not more. Mexico is probably the most famous of which due to the Mexico city sightings paled all other nations'. 15 year period, hundreds of thousands of sightings........more than 5,000 videos.....all in one city. Mexico is the ufo sighting capitol of the world.

I'm sorry, please provide the list of UFO sightings (or the most sagnificant ones) and we'll do a comparison of where there were the most sightings and abductions.
You keep telling me how there are more sigtings elsewhere, so lets see your sources which disprove USA being the sightings/abduction central.

Don't get your panties in a twist because you believe UFO's are randomly flying around the world.

Any civilisation that has technology to reach us will have the technology to observe us without being visible to the random farmer population. Or to observe us, they would be looking at the cities where our civilisation is at its highest and thriving.

Instead they fly around USA, abduct overwhelmingly USA citizens, because the rest are just so boring.

Captain REX
I don't believe she's trolling, ED.

jaden101
A single village in Scotland gets about 300 sightings a year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnybridge

Evil Dead
If you say so Rex, just suspicious she dropped by this forum soley to post "How come UFOs only fly over USA, and nowhere else?" in a thread that features 3 videos of ufo sightings........none of which from the United States. If her comment was proven false by videos posted months before here comment was made, yet she still posted the comment knowing it was untrue......just to disrupt the thread. I just don't see how it's not trolling.

bitchiness, no point in that second post other than to make it appear that you weren't trolling. What you asked for, I alread provided earlier. Mexico city sightings. Largest, most numerous in the world. Nothing in the U.S. has ever come close. Why would you turn around and ask me to reference sightings that rival those in the U.S.A. when I had previously done so? Because if you didn't, your one-off post would have been clear to all you were trolling. No need to feign interest in the subject now. What you asked for was already provided. If you wish to make fun of those who witness or believe in U.F.O.s, go ahead. It's your right. Please refrain from doing so in this forum, this thread imparticular which is dedicated to the exact opposite.

this thread was disrupted, hi-jacked. You succeeded. Just smile and walk away. No need to fake further interest. I don't think Raz frequents this forum.

Bicnarok

edisonik
ALIENS ARE REAL AND THEY ARE AMONG US , THEY COULD BE YOUR TEACHER , YOUR NEIGHBOUR , YOUR POLICEMAN , THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!.

jaden101
OK...YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT!!!

edisonik
Sorry , but it's very 200% true. We have aliens among us and we don't realize it.

Wild Shadow
you know what gets to me?

is when governments straight out lie even when you have their voices, names and full conversation from military personal and cockpit pilots and control tower..

they will admit that they have unknown objects on their radar tracking planes having conversation with control towers pilots telling them they will send up a fighter plane to investigate..

then while on radio the commercial pilot will have full on conversation with the fighter pilot about the Ufo being less then 40 feet from the cockpit being mechanical and with alternating lights... the stealth fighter commenting that he sees it and he is a freakin stealth fighter flying next to them and then tries to chase it a stealth plane chasing the ufo that was right in its face and they were measuring it in feets!!!!.... now i dont care if Government officials cover up ufo run ins but when they issue a public statement that it never happen and we have the radio conversations between 4 to 5 ppl from control tower pilots, stealth fighter pilot, commercial pilots and NORAD then you cant cover it up and someone needs to be fired!!! especially as military personal for violation of the military regulations!! military personal aren't allowed to lie and its a crime under the USMJ!!!

if they failed to cover it up and it can be proven they need to admit to it and face court marshal.....

besides how the hell can anyone question a camera cockpit that actually showed a fully detailed multi colored alternating lighted UFO
in front of the window at 30,000 ft. you cant deny that and say the camera and the two planes flying side by side both are hallucenating things...i mean is everyone on the planes all seeing things hoax? is everyone a part of it? radar, norad pilots who are tracking it as well... why isnt this sh#@ on tv news!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7039109606537272722#docid=8285709939745631584

watch 20:00 to 30:00...

Bicnarok

K.Diddy
Happy Dance I saw a ufo and nobody belived me

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Happy Dance I saw a ufo and nobody belived me i believe you saw an unidentified flying object.

Wild Shadow
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5682121349064772632#docid=-4667808108030031237

here is another link and military personal interviews with encounters of ufo's and having their missiles disabled and their air space invaded.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i believe you saw an unidentified flying object.

me too, unless you can identify it!

Bicnarok

Liberator
Rather odd for a chess player...

WS, I think that when trained military personnel are seeing things they can't identify or find extraterrestial, it's time to listen and open your eyes.

Bicnarok

Bicnarok

Darth Piggott
Did anyone here about that UFO sighting in Phoenix, AZ, in 1997? It's crazy that a lot of people saw it, but there is nothing else about it. I saw it on youtube.

I saw a ufo over the James River in Virginia. It looked like it was studying the water, because it was just siting there. Creepy!

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
Another alien vid apparently from Roswell. The video lacks static artifacts so doubtful if it is actually an old video, on the other hand the movement of the head muscles in the creature seem convincing.

VMqEZpMXBos

Bicnarok
I know the usual "weather balloons" and "fake" comments will arise. But I think it is quit convincing especially as a lot of people are apparently seeing them

jJH0mfX4S5k

Barker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I know the usual "weather balloons" and "fake" comments will arise. But I think it is quit convincing especially as a lot of people are apparently seeing them

jJH0mfX4S5k
More like the usual "no replies" will arise.

Barker
Posting so I have the most recent post in this section. jockey

Thoren
Not anymoar. jockey

Barker
but seriously 31

Thoren
Okay. 13

Barker
CAN YOU STOP

Thoren
No. ha-son

Barker
For the love of god ermmnone

Thoren
I KISSED A UFO, AND I LIKED IT.

Barker
weirdo ermmnone

Thoren
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UBVQwlNicT0/TitBR-vxY4I/AAAAAAAAAqg/wBxudPw0js4/s1600/7E82E.jpeg

Barker
I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in 6 months.

Thoren
Proctologists from space will visit you soon.

Barker
I'm not ready for space-age tentacle mating yet

Thoren
Too late, they're in Utah already. ermmhappy

Barker
ermmsad

Thoren
Your ass is gonna hurt for like a year. noneermm

Barker
I thought you were going to kill me. ermmsad

Thoren
ermm13

Barker
sickermm

Thoren
smile75

Barker
smile

Thoren
xomfg

Barker

lord xyz
ermm

Barker
no expression

Thoren
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Barker
i put in for a name change to dark lord abc

Thoren
haermm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Barker
i put in for a name change to dark lord abc What a coincidence, I put in a name change for dark tnuc!

Thoren
ermmnone

Barker
ermmnone

lord xyz
noneermm

Barker
Stalker. noneermm

Thoren
Pepper spray him. ermmnone

lord xyz
Whichever one of us you're referring to is immune to that shit. ermmnone

Barker
Been sprayed often huh? noneermm

Thoren
lord abc123 last sprayed on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00 AM

lord xyz
Been sprayed often huh? noneermm Your sister sprays me a lot. haermm

Thoren
That's sick man, you're talking about his sister. ermmnone

lord xyz
I just overstepped the boundary, didn't I? ermm

Barker
IDGAF, my one sister is an idiot and the other is awesome.

So it depends on which one. ermmhappy

lord xyz
IDGAF, my one sister is an idiot and the other is awesome.

So it depends on which one. ermmhappy Both. ermmhappy

Barker