Ryloth trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hybris
I haven't seen any confirmation of which episode number these three got, but I suspect that they'll keep them last. From the trailer I found on starwars.com it looks rather promising. See for yourselves:

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000764.html

Alkaselzer
We have two more episodes before we reach the Ryloth Trilogy.

I'm really excited, actually. This is going to be a straight 'The Republic and the Separatists blow shit up in an epic battle over a planet' episode.

Nactous
Originally posted by Hybris
I haven't seen any confirmation of which episode number these three got, but I suspect that they'll keep them last. From the trailer I found on starwars.com it looks rather promising. See for yourselves:

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000764.html

Damn, I was about to start this. stick out tongue Looks good.

Hybris
Originally posted by Nactous
Damn, I was about to start this. stick out tongue Looks good.

So much for your Jedi reflexes Happy Dance

queeq
At least the droids are stupid again.

Ordo
I dont understand why in that retarded prequel episode they hit EVERYTHING they shot at and now they cant hit anyhting.

Ryloth better be good, nothing else this season has been.

queeq
Agreed... but don't get your hopes up too high.

Captain REX
I'm hoping that Mace will bring his brand of badassery to the show. It has been lacking.

queeq
True.

Captain REX
Personally, I had been hoping it wouldn't just be following Kenobi and Skywalker...

queeq
Me too. But it seems that's mostly what we're getting.

Hybris
I heard something about an episode about 500 Republica getting overrun by some terrorists, with Anakin inside. Basically it's Star Wars meets Die Hard (except for the jippykayay mother****** part).

queeq
And that was the good part.

Captain REX
Well, wouldn't be the first time...

queeq
Hehehe... So, looking forward to Watchmen?

MIŠT
First part of the trilogy was alright, but they cut the episode off right after the climax again and its so goddamn annoying...20mins does not work. Hopefully Mace has some screen time to himself...

queeq
One episode should be well enough for act one... I mean, every animated movie is somewhere between 65 and 80 minutes... 3x22=66... Maybe the episode length is not the problem.

MIŠT
But most tv shows are either 20 or 40mins long, taking out commercials. This show doesnt work as a 20min show because they have to pack too much in a short space.

queeq
I still don't think 20 minutes ofr one act is too short.

queeq
I don't get it... If this is a trilogy, why no cliff hanger. It just has a happy ending.

Not at all a bad epsiode. At last we have a Neimodian with character!

Captain REX
I think they were aiming for the 'one success down, two to go!' feeling.

queeq
Hmm.. bad move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.