Orion/Black Adam vs Superman/Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

who wins?

Bentley
Orion gets his gear?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Orion gets his gear? astro gear, yes.but no motherbox

Batman-Prime
Team 1 6/10

quanchi112
Team 1 all day.

fangirl101
Team 1 wins 6/10.

Bloodlusted they would win even more.

zeel
team 1

xJLxKing
Depending on match up but I give Superman the win over Orion. CM can handle BA good amount till Superman comes and defeat him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Depending on match up but I give Superman the win over Orion. CM can handle BA good amount till Superman comes and defeat him. Black Adam just beat down Cm really quickly. Superman hasn't shown the ability to defeat Orion let alone do it in a timely manner.

Eel O'Brien
Team 1 6/10. All four are really close, but eventually the fight will tip in team 1's favor.

beast1234
team one take this

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Black Adam just beat down Cm really quickly. Superman hasn't shown the ability to defeat Orion let alone do it in a timely manner.
BA and CM were equal. After that woman hit him BA started winning. Superman has shown plenty

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team one about 8/10

zeel
Black Adam just beat down Cm really quickly. Superman hasn't shown the ability to defeat Orion let alone do it in a timely manner.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
BA and CM were equal. After that woman hit him BA started winning. Superman has shown plenty They just had a fight and BA stomped him. When has Superman beaten Orion?

Silent Hero
Team 2 kills them

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Hero
Team 2 kills them How so?

Silent Hero
How so?

CM takes BA out most of the time. Than Supes is just all around better than Orion.

quanchi112
CM takes BA out most of the time. Than Supes is just all around better than Orion. When has this happened in comics?

Silent Hero
When has this happened in comics?

all the time

quanchi112
all the time Give me an issue number.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team 1 wins 6/10.

zeel
CM takes BA out most of the time. Than Supes is just all around better than Orion.

Actually ,Back in the early eight's there were the "shazam the new beginnings" i believed it was called. Ba beat the tar outta billy everytime. Only in the newer comics like the power of shazam did billy fair better.

BA in my opinion has always been tougher then Captian marvel regaurdless of how the writer portrays the characters.

Philosophía
Bump.

fangirl101
AF is the scale tipper here. It can one shot Superman lvl bneings.

kgkg
Superman is scale tipper Team 2 winz

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman is scale tipper Team 2 winz no. The af has proven tobe superior to superman on more than one occasion.

Uxas Khan
Team 2,if superman gets seriuos they stomp

Slaanesh
Team 1 everytime

Eel O'Brien
AF is the scale tipper here. It can one shot Superman lvl bneings.

It can?

quanchi112
AF is the scale tipper here. It can one shot Superman lvl bneings. It cannot oneshot Superman nowadays.Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Team 2,if superman gets seriuos they stomp How can they stomp? When has Superman beaten BA or Orion for that matter? I cannot believe anyne could consider this a stomp either way.

Enyalus
Team 1 wins 6/10.

Bouboumaster
Team 1. Black Adam isn't the type of guy who care about "being fair" in a fight.

Mekrob
I cannot believe anyne could consider this a stomp either way.

Team 1 all day. Originally posted by quanchi112
Black Adam just beat down Cm really quickly. Superman hasn't shown the ability to defeat Orion let alone do it in a timely manner. Originally posted by quanchi112
They just had a fight and BA stomped him. When has Superman beaten Orion?
Shizer!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mekrob
Shizer! Yes, beating a team every time in my eyes isn't a stomp. Superman won't go down easily.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mekrob
Shizer! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.