Protege vs classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
follow up on the thanos+IG vs protege thread stick out tongue

can protege copy beyonders power?

quanchi112
He can, but the beyonder beats him before so imo.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
follow up on the thanos+IG vs protege thread stick out tongue

not fully. He does not have the capacity to use them to their fullest

Mr Master

No, and Protege gets stomped,
but much faster and easier than Scathan stomped him..

Slaanesh
beyonder without much of a problem..

Mr Master
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

He does not have the capacity to use them to their fullest
That's not exactly true friend.

Protege copies full powers,
but this is a supreme power he will be trying to copy,
and he simply will not succeed before getting stomped badly.

Knowsbleed33
Donny.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mr Master

and he simply will not succeed before getting stomped badly. ? so what if beyonder just waits & does nothing (doesnt try to stop him but doesnt make him do it either) then can the kid copy his full power or not? big grin

I'm Bran
That's not exactly true friend.

Protege copies full powers,
but this is a supreme power he will be trying to copy,
and he simply will not succeed before getting stomped badly. Doesn't his copying powers work instantaneously?

Knowsbleed33
He can, but then he could only stalemate the Beyonder.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Doesn't his copying powers work instantaneously?

i thought people says he had to see it first..

Mr Master

? so what if beyonder just waits & does nothing (doesnt try to stop him but doesnt make him do it either) then can the kid copy his full power or not?
Perhaps, with that restrictive stipulation? I guess it's plausible.
Originally posted by I'm Bran

Doesn't his copying powers work instantaneously?
Yes.

I just don't see him lasting long enough to copy powers here,
if Scathan was able to neutralize all that power with a gesture,
imagine what Beyonder could do.

I see Beyonder obliterating him in one move.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Slaanesh

i thought people says he had to see it first..
Towards the end of the arc
he was able to copy LT's power
just by watching the LT carry out his cosmic court-type proceedings.

Due to the fact that LT was judging him,
Protege was actually able to copy that authoritative conjuncture,
and thus giving him the LT's power.

guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0189/Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy_49-21.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0067/Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy_49-22.jpg

Very powerful child

james2099
Beyonder would sense his abilities and fry him in an instant.

guy222
Only to be retconned another time

stick out tongue

Nestical
disco stu

SoulDevourer
btw why didnt Protege also copy Scathans powers?

Knowsbleed33
Because Scathan didn't display his power until he shut Protege down.

Galan007
Stalemate.

ThunderGodEneru
IIRC the only person to do something similar to copying Beyonder's powers, he could not handle them.

King Kandy
Protege will copy Beyonder's powers and surpass them. Unlike Scathan, Beyonder is reckless and will show off his powers.

Mindset
And Beyonder will still beat him

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Protege will copy Beyonder's powers and surpass them. Unlike Scathan, Beyonder is reckless and will show off his powers. I don't see how Protege could 'surpass' Beyonder's power. Match it? Sure (which is why I said stalemate) - but there is no way for him to really exceed Beyonder since there are no other characters present. Just MO.

Mindset
Beyonder still beats him with sexiness

I'm Bran
Yes.

I just don't see him lasting long enough to copy powers here,
if Scathan was able to neutralize all that power with a gesture,
imagine what Beyonder could do.

I see Beyonder obliterating him in one move. So, his powers work instantaneous like, but he won't last long enough to copy powers?

Beyonder doesn't use tactics of blocking out vision and handcuffs.

nevermind...

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Beyonder still beats him with gheyness. thumb up

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't see how Protege could 'surpass' Beyonder's power. Match it? Sure (which is why I said stalemate) - but there is no way for him to really exceed Beyonder since there are no other characters present. Just MO.
I was kind of under the impression that battles involving Protege start him with the powers he already had. Like how if you use JLA Amazo it's assumed he starts with the powers of the JLA.

SoulDevourer
I was kind of under the impression that battles involving Protege start him with the powers he already had. Like how if you use JLA Amazo it's assumed he starts with the powers of the JLA. yeah we can assume he starts with powers of LT & the rest

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Because Scathan didn't display his power until he shut Protege down. but he only need to be in their presence right? huh (LT & the others didnt use there powers any more then scathan, they were just...there)

King Kandy
but he only need to be in their presence right? huh (LT & the others didnt use there powers any more then scathan, they were just...there)
LT revealed his powers by transporting Protege there.

Galan007
yeah we can assume he starts with powers of LT & the rest Protege ftw, then.

quanchi112
Protege ftw, then. How so, if the Protege didn't defeat the Lt?

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so, if the Protege didn't defeat the Lt? Because Protege would have all the powers he had during GotG + Beyonder's power.

iceman24567
The Beyonder spanks him and sends him on his way.

Astner
It's a no limits fallacy to assume that he would be able to absorb Beyonder's power. Because he haven't absorbed the power of anyone even close to the Beyonder. The Living Tribunal might be the closest, but he's not close.

It's like assuming that the Parasite from Superman could absorb Kismet's power. There was a bigger gap between Beyonder and Molecule man, than the Living Tribunal and Captain America, remember?

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
It's a no limits fallacy to assume that he would be able to absorb Beyonder's power. Because he haven't absorbed the power of anyone even close to the Beyonder. Same could be said about you assuming Protege would be unable to copy Beyonder's power.

Astner
Same could be said about you assuming Protege would be unable to copy Beyonder's power.
That's called an unfalsifiable hypothesis, and is also an illogical fallacy. Because you can't prove a negative. It's like trying to refute the argument whether or not there are unicorns in the Swedish forests. Unless you can prove that they're there it's safe to assume that they're not.
In the same sense it's no purpose in assuming that Protege could copy any power greater than the Living Tribunal's.

fangirl101
Protege would win. Stackable power ftw

ThunderGodEneru
That's called an unfalsifiable hypothesis, and is also an illogical fallacy. Because you can't prove a negative. It's like trying to refute the argument whether or not there are unicorns in the Swedish forests. Unless you can prove that they're there it's safe to assume that they're not.
I loled.

But he is right, you cannot prove a negative, it is not up to him or anyone on Beyonder's side to prove he can't, it is up to Protege supporter's to prove he can.

The gap between LT and Beyonder is on a level that might as well be infinite.

And seriously, wasn't Doom, when absorbing Beyonder's self-limited power, unable to even control it?

Galan007
In the same sense it's no purpose in assuming that Protege could copy any power greater than the Living Tribunal's. There were no characters present who surpassed LT - so obviously Protege wasn't able to show the ability to copy any greater powers. srsly

If Protege tried, and failed, to copy a power = Beyonder, I'd see your point. However, since such opportunity was never presented, I respectfully disagree with you thinking Protege's copying ability just wouldn't work, here.

King Kandy
Protege never had any trouble copying anything, and it was specifically said there was no power he could not copy. If someone's power is "I can lift anything no matter how heavy it is" then obviously it makes no difference if the weight is five hundred or five billion tons.

Mindset
So he could copy TOAA power?

No limits fallacy?

Galan007
So he could copy TOAA power? If THOTI was placed in front of him, sure.

Enyalus
So he could copy TOAA power?

No limits fallacy?

Dude, if he copied the LT's power with no trouble, I really don't think he'd have an issue copying TOAA's power - if TOAA allowed him to. For example, I think Protege could've copied Scathan's powers if given an opportunity. He just wasn't.

Mindset
TOAA is many magnitudes stronger than LT.

SoulDevourer
well IF Protege could copy absitively any power then that woud make him the most powerfull being in all of marvel multiverse, ever huh (so above TOAA & pre-retcon beyonder)

Enyalus
TOAA is many magnitudes stronger than LT.

Proof?

stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Proof?

stick out tongue The fact that he is the true omnipotent of Marvel is all the proof I need. smile

quanchi112
Because Protege would have all the powers he had during GotG + Beyonder's power. The is preretcon Beyonder who is well beyond Lt. Protege lost to Scathan and will lose royally to the classic beyonder.Originally posted by fangirl101
Protege would win. Stackable power ftw Why didn't he defeat Lt or Scathan?

Enyalus
The is preretcon Beyonder who is well beyond Lt. Protege lost to Scathan and will lose royally to the classic beyonder. Why didn't he defeat Lt or Scathan?

He was stronger than the LT. He had the LT's power, Eternity's power, Hawk God's power, the amulet LT had's power, etc. Yeah, his powers stack. But for this match, he doesn't have those others to copy. Only Beyonder.

Galan007
The fact that he is the true omnipotent of Marvel is all the proof I need. smile TOAA is the only omnipotent in Marvel. I don't care about this 'levels of infinity' garbage. If any character's power can be surpassed, then said character was never omnipotent to begin with.

Mindset
TOAA is the only omnipotent in Marvel. I don't care about this 'levels of infinity' garbage. If any character's power can be surpassed, then said character was never omnipotent to begin with.

ok?

Enyalus
TOAA is the only omnipotent in Marvel. I don't care about this 'levels of infinity' garbage. If any character's power can be surpassed, then said character was never omnipotent to begin with.

...Odin is omnipotent. cool

Galan007
The is preretcon Beyonder who is well beyond Lt. Protege lost to Scathan and will lose royally to the classic beyonder. Ahh so Protege copying Beyonder's powers means nothing? Cool. thumb up

Originally posted by Enyalus
He was stronger than the LT. He had the LT's power, Eternity's power, Hawk God's power, the amulet LT had's power, etc. Yeah, his powers stack. But for this match, he doesn't have those others to copy. Only Beyonder. Per the thread starter, Protege starts out with all the powers he had during GotG. That, imo, is why he would beat Beyonder, instead of merely stalemate him.

quanchi112
Ahh so Protege copying Beyonder's powers means nothing? Cool. thumb up

Per the thread starter, Protege starts out with all the powers he had during GotG. That, imo, is why he would beat Beyonder, instead of merely stalemate him. It didn't allow him to defeat Scathan. So even at his best he is far weaker than the Beyonder. no expression

SoulDevourer
Per the thread starter, Protege starts out with all the powers he had during GotG. That, imo, is why he would beat Beyonder, instead of merely stalemate him. Originally posted by Enyalus
But for this match, he doesn't have those others to copy. Only Beyonder. actualy your both right big grin

we can have 2 fights (thats what I meant but I cant edit my 1st post no more mad )

1st fight, Protege starts out plain human

2nd fight, he starts out with all the powers he had before he was absorbed by LT (I dunno if that makes so much diffrence cause classic beyonder is way beyond this LT & all others combined, but whatever)

Galan007
It didn't allow him to defeat Scathan. So even at his best he is far weaker than the Beyonder. no expression Why do you keep bringing up Scathan? Protege never even attempted to copy his power - but that's moot anyway.

Why? Because Protege will be able to add the power of Beyonder to those he possessed during GotG. This would obviously make him > Beyonder himself.

1st fight, Protege starts out plain human

2nd fight, he starts out with all the powers he had before he was absorbed by LT (I dunno if that makes so much diffrence cause classic beyonder is way beyond this LT & all others combined, but whatever) Okay, so..

First battle = stalemate
Second battle = Protege ftw.

quanchi112
Why do you keep bringing up Scathan? Protege never even attempted to copy his power - but that's moot anyway.

Why? Because Protege will be able to add the power of Beyonder to those he possessed during GotG. This would obviously make him > Beyonder himself.

Okay, so..

First battle = stalemate
Second battle = Protege ftw. So how does Protege survive someone far more powerful than Scathan?

Do you realize how far above everything in the marvel u he was. It's like you are trying to make the argument that Protege was stacking power to rival the classic beyonder. Not even close.

Galan007
So how does Protege survive someone far more powerful than Scathan? By copying his power.

How many times do I need to say that for it to sink in?

Do you realize how far above everything in the marvel u he was. It's like you are trying to make the argument that Protege was stacking power to rival the classic beyonder. Not even close. I never said that. Not once.

I said that the power of Beyonder, coupled with those Protege had during GotG, would make him more powerful than Beyonder himself. Obviously.

What's not computing here?

SoulDevourer
scathan was standing among all the others and protege copied all the other inc. LT & eternity, why wouldnt he have tried to copy scathan too? huh he woudlve tried to to copy everyone who was there

Mindset
Well anyway, Beyonder wins.

Fact.

King Kandy
Beyonder+Protege>Beyonder... I trust that holds true, right? Then Protege>Beyonder, since clearly the addition of Beyonder's power makes him strong enough.

King Kandy
scathan was standing among all the others and protege copied all the other inc. LT & eternity, why wouldnt he have tried to copy scathan too? huh he woudlve tried to to copy everyone who was there
He can only copy someone's power when they display it. Scathan never displayed his powers so Protege never could copy them.

SoulDevourer
Beyonder+Protege>Beyonder... I trust that holds true, right? Then Protege>Beyonder, Beyonder+Protege>Beyonder then that only makes Protege>0 stick out tongue

quanchi112
By copying his power.

How many times do I need to say that for it to sink in?

I never said that. Not once.

I said that the power of Beyonder, coupled with those Protege had during GotG, would make him more powerful than Beyonder himself. Obviously.

What's not computing here? That doesn't apply to him here because Beyonder can destroy him with one blow.

This is classic Beyonder while the gotg beyonder was less powerful by about a billion times.

You do realize that the classic beyonder is much more powerful than anyone in the gotg issue that faced off against Protege, right?

Naija boy
Beyonder wins

Mindset
Originally posted by Naija boy
Beyonder wins thumb up

SoulDevourer
He can only copy someone's power when they display it. Scathan never displayed his powers so Protege never could copy them. yeah but iirc not everyone that Protege copied displayed there powers (Eternity 4 exampel, prolly sevreal others) yet he copied them too confused

Silent Hero
Beyonder should not be allowed in this forum. He beats everyone.

quanchi112
yeah but iirc not everyone that Protege copied displayed there powers (Eternity 4 exampel, prolly sevreal others) yet he copied them too confused It's hard to make sense of alot of that Protege appearance. Originally posted by Silent Hero
Beyonder should not be allowed in this forum. He beats everyone. Not the hotu imo.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Silent Hero
Beyonder should not be allowed in this forum. He beats everyone. No he doesn't. He wasn't even a real Supreme being. He beat like no one on panel. The LT wasn't even megaversal in those days. LOL.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
No he doesn't. He wasn't even a real Supreme being. He beat like no one on panel. The LT wasn't even megaversal in those days. LOL. You never read Secret Wars 2. LOL.

Galan007
That doesn't apply to him here because Beyonder can destroy him with one blow.

This is classic Beyonder while the gotg beyonder was less powerful by about a billion times.

You do realize that the classic beyonder is much more powerful than anyone in the gotg issue that faced off against Protege, right? It's like talking to a wall. facepalm

King Kandy
That doesn't apply to him here because Beyonder can destroy him with one blow.

You do realize that the classic beyonder is much more powerful than anyone in the gotg issue that faced off against Protege, right?
billion+1>billion.

King Kandy
No he doesn't. He wasn't even a real Supreme being. He beat like no one on panel. The LT wasn't even megaversal in those days. LOL.
LT has always been Omniversal. He always ruled over the whole of marvel comics.

Mindset
billion+1>billion. infinity +1 = infinity

Galan007
infinity +1 = infinity Not in Marvel.

quanchi112
It's like talking to a wall. facepalm I see your point. That all his powers on top of Beyonder's means he is more powerful. Beyonder oneshots him though. It took him time to adjust while he copied the gods powers as he talked to the beyonder. He doesn't have the time to here. Think about how he actually did it next time so I don't have to remind you.

fangirl101
LT has always been Omniversal. He always ruled over the whole of marvel comics. Nope. Omniverse means everything. That would mean he ruled over the beyond wrealm too since that would be part of the omniverse. Obviously that wasn't the case back in those days. Thus the LT wasn't omniversal back then. you lose. case closed.

Mindset
Not in Marvel. It is for this thread.

King Kandy
Nope. Omniverse means everything. That would mean he ruled over the beyond wrealm too since that would be part of the omniverse. Obviously that wasn't the case back in those days. Thus the LT wasn't omniversal back then. you lose. case closed.
Well the beyond realm was an exception I mean every now and then something escapes his grasp. Like, he didn't rule over Thanos w/ THOTU but he was still omniversal. Beyond realm was just something that was too powerful for him, nothing to do with his stasis.

Silent Guardian
you all know beyonder takes this

Galan007
It is for this thread. So sayith Mindset!!! stick out tongue

Mindset
awesome

fangirl101
Well the beyond realm was an exception I mean every now and then something escapes his grasp. Like, he didn't rule over Thanos w/ THOTU but he was still omniversal. Beyond realm was just something that was too powerful for him, nothing to do with his stasis.
Fail. His status has nothing to do with his power. You are equating his status with his power lvl. Not true. At the time, he wasn't even the most powerful being. Molecule man was. And Molecule man wasn't omniversal. So that fails anyway. LT wasn't omniversal. The beyond wrealm is part of the omniverse that the lt now presides over. Which means that at this point, it doesn't escape his grasp. Back then, it did. He cannot be as powerful then as he is now. which means the beyonder is still a tard and a loser with no actual battle feats on any omniversal or even megaversal lvl.

King Kandy
Fail. His status has nothing to do with his power. You are equating his status with his power lvl. Not true. At the time, he wasn't even the most powerful being. Molecule man was. And Molecule man wasn't omniversal. So that fails anyway. LT wasn't omniversal. The beyond wrealm is part of the omniverse that the lt now presides over. Which means that at this point, it doesn't escape his grasp. Back then, it did. He cannot be as powerful then as he is now. which means the beyonder is still a tard and a loser with no actual battle feats on any omniversal or even megaversal lvl.
LT was omniversal before the beyond realm even existed. Beyond realm was just an anomaly. He got back on top no problem like it has never happened. Actually it did never happen, it was retconned. Even in that case Beyonder would be Omniversal since he was >Beyond and multiverse realms.

fangirl101
LT was omniversal before the beyond realm even existed. Beyond realm was just an anomaly. He got back on top no problem like it has never happened. Actually it did never happen, it was retconned. Even in that case Beyonder would be Omniversal since he was >Beyond and multiverse realms.
If it never happened,Then the beyonder has no omniversal feats. As it is, you cannot have an omniverse unless all is included. That is what Omni stands for. Omniverse includes the beyond wrealm or what used to be the beyond wrealm. In the series, the beyond wrealm was everything out side of the marvel MULTIVERSE. So the lt was Not omniversal, he was multiversal as the beyonder's wrealm was everything else. But today, the lt presides over everything including the beyond wrealm which happens to be the rest of the omniverse now.

The beyonder also has no battle feats to speak of save the molecule man. Who was not Omniversal.

King Kandy
If it never happened,Then the beyonder has no omniversal feats. As it is, you cannot have an omniverse unless all is included. That is what Omni stands for. Omniverse includes the beyond wrealm or what used to be the beyond wrealm. In the series, the beyond wrealm was everything out side of the marvel MULTIVERSE. So the lt was Not omniversal, he was multiversal as the beyonder's wrealm was everything else. But today, the lt presides over everything including the beyond wrealm which happens to be the rest of the omniverse now.

The beyonder also has no battle feats to speak of save the molecule man. Who was not Omniversal.
Molecule man was as omniversal as they come, since he had powers beyond the multiverse. It seems you are now the one confusing status and power since you use LT's status as multiversal judge to mean he does not have the power to control more. LT has never changed at all, he is the same LT he always was. Just had a meaningless job title change. Adding the beyond realm to the marvel omniverse meant nothing in terms of LT's power.

fangirl101
Molecule man was as omniversal as they come, since he had powers beyond the multiverse. It seems you are now the one confusing status and power since you use LT's status as multiversal judge to mean he does not have the power to control more. LT has never changed at all, he is the same LT he always was. Just had a meaningless job title change. Adding the beyond realm to the marvel omniverse meant nothing in terms of LT's power. That's a lie. The LT's power is given to him by the The one above all who. If there is no Omniverse to judge over, there is no power to judge. It's silly to even suggest the LT was omniversal when the series it self said that the beyond wrealm was everything outside of the multiverse. The attempt is sad and fails. The omniverse =the marvel multiverse of 84 + the beyond wrealm. Period.

King Kandy
That's a lie. The LT's power is given to him by the The one above all who. If there is no Omniverse to judge over, there is no power to judge. It's silly to even suggest the LT was omniversal when the series it self said that the beyond wrealm was everything outside of the multiverse. The attempt is sad and fails. The omniverse =the marvel multiverse of 84 + the beyond wrealm. Period.
You are confusing power and authority LT is not given authority over the Beyond realm but he is different than spectre his powers are static and not changed depending on TOAA, he is always the same power which was enough to effect the omniverse, we have seen this numerous times since as he has shown Omniversal power in many of his feats. Every feat LT gets makes Beyonder more impressive, it used to be thought he was multiversal but now it is know he is Omniversal since he defeated many omniversal powers such as LT and Owen Reece.

fangirl101
You are confusing power and authority LT is not given authority over the Beyond realm but he is different than spectre his powers are static and not changed depending on TOAA, he is always the same power which was enough to effect the omniverse, we have seen this numerous times since as he has shown Omniversal power in many of his feats. Every feat LT gets makes Beyonder more impressive, it used to be thought he was multiversal but now it is know he is Omniversal since he defeated many omniversal powers such as LT and Owen Reece. This is a false hood. evey feat the LT gets makes the lt more impressive. Not the beyonder since the beyonder never fought the lt, and the lt was not omniversal. It's a false hood. a lie. you are trying to reverse retcon the lt's feats to count for a 1984 story in order to empower the beyonder. Falsehood. LOL. Does not compute. As it is, the LT gets his power directly from the TOAA. who was non existant at the time of the story. He's cleary gotten an upgrade becuz he has a new boss.

King Kandy
This is a false hood. evey feat the LT gets makes the lt more impressive. Not the beyonder since the beyonder never fought the lt, and the lt was not omniversal. It's a false hood. a lie. you are trying to reverse retcon the lt's feats to count for a 1984 story in order to empower the beyonder. Falsehood. LOL. Does not compute. As it is, the LT gets his power directly from the TOAA. who was non existant at the time of the story. He's cleary gotten an upgrade becuz he has a new boss.
You are very wrong, TOAA has always existed since he is the writer of the marvel comics, obviously the writer has always existed unless you believe the comics spontaneously appeared without a writer. He just was never named before. The Beyonder was stronger than LT in the context of a pre-retcon thread so there is no need to reverse retcon anything, we have simply seen LT do more fights is all. It has never been stated LT's power grows with time, you are speculating there.

SoulDevourer
LT has never changed at all, he is the same LT he always was?

before : LT<celestial (at least he was below 1 celestial)

current LT > all celestials

Mindset
?

current LT > all celestials What was shown that he is above Scathan now?

ThunderGodEneru
?

current LT > all celestials ...When was LT ever below a single Celestial?

Or are you talking about Scathan?

King Kandy
?

current LT > all celestials
"Before"? GotG takes place in the future.

SoulDevourer
"Before"? GotG takes place in the future. earlier comics I mean ^^

retcon (otherwise this means LT got weaker :/)

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
...When was LT ever below a single Celestial?

Or are you talking about Scathan? yeah I mean scathan

ThunderGodEneru
Scathan is a special case.

fangirl101
You are very wrong, TOAA has always existed since he is the writer of the marvel comics, obviously the writer has always existed unless you believe the comics spontaneously appeared without a writer. He just was never named before. The Beyonder was stronger than LT in the context of a pre-retcon thread so there is no need to reverse retcon anything, we have simply seen LT do more fights is all. It has never been stated LT's power grows with time, you are speculating there. if toaa has always existed then the beyonder was never the supreme being, and yes the lts power has the capacity to grow as ahown when he absorbed the amulets power in order to defeat ans absorb protges power.

King Kandy
earlier comics I mean ^^

retcon (otherwise this means LT got weaker :/)
Scathan doesn't exist in the present. So LT is > all celestials, but only the current ones.

King Kandy
if toaa has always existed then the beyonder was never the supreme being, and yes the lts power has the capacity to grow as ahown when he absorbed the amulets power in order to defeat ans absorb protges power.
I never said Beyonder was supreme, don't put words in my mouth. And yeah LT's powers can grow but that has nothing to do with his master's will so that doesn't really mean anything to what I was saying.

SoulDevourer
Scathan doesn't exist in the present. how d'you figure? no expression

King Kandy
how d'you figure? no expression
Well, I think we'd have seen him if he did. I mean maybe he's just hiding but personally I think he doesn't exist until later in the future. It could explain his high power level if he's some kind of "super celestial" that doesn't exist yet.

SoulDevourer
Well, I think we'd have seen him if he did. I mean maybe he's just hiding but personally I think he doesn't exist until later in the future. It could explain his high power level if he's some kind of "super celestial" that doesn't exist yet. but the One-Above-All(celestial) is always & always be their #1 so even Scathan should be below him

Mindset
but the One-Above-All(celestial) is always & always be their #1 so even Scathan should be below him No he's not

King Kandy
but the One-Above-All(celestial) is always & always be their #1 so even Scathan should be below him
This may not be true for the next gen of celestials.

SoulDevourer
This may not be true for the next gen of celestials. "next gen"? so celestials are born? huh

SoulDevourer
No he's not so u think LT's power has remain constant throughout the series?

Mindset
so u think LT's power has remain constant throughout the series? How do you get that from me saying OAA isn't the strongest?

Knowsbleed33
but he only need to be in their presence right? huh

No, Protege can only copy powers he observes.

Protege didn't only appear in those issue. He appeared back in #16 where he copied the powers of the GotG and Malevolence. He appeared again in another issue where he battled the Beyonder in the Beyonders universe where he copied the Beyonders and Mephistos power.

The issue in question are where he copied the LT's power, Eternitys and the Hawkgods who all displayed power at one point or another. The LT used his power to teleport Protege and the Beyonder to the dimension of manifestation. He also displayed his power by judging against Protege and the Beyonder which is the LT's main ability.

Mr Master
LOL! .. at cats thinking Protege defeats Beyonder, lol,
I mean stalemating Beyonder was funny enough,
but now Protege is beating Beyonder. laughing out loud

Protege got stomped effortlessly by Scathan,
who cares if Protege didn't witness Scathan's power,
does that make Protege a non-functioning inanimate object?

NO!

Protege still had the power of the LT/Eternity/Hawkgod and the rest,
making Protege a cosmic powerhouse,
and Scathan still with a gesture made Protege in-affective.

Protege could've teleported out of the muzzle,
Protege could've let out an outburst of omni-directional energy,
Protege could've simply eye-beamed the dome off his head,
Protege could've just broken out of the energy cuffs via brute strength,
Protege could've ... ahh, and on and on ...

but he DIDN'T ...

He instead was neutralized like an insignificant flea by the power of Scathan.

So ... laughing at the thought of Protege defeating or even stalemating classic Beyonder.

guy222
but the One-Above-All(celestial) is always & always be their #1 so even Scathan should be below him

Tiamut is the greatest of all the Celestials(Earth-616)

Scathan the Approver is from Earth-691

Xplosive
LOL! .. at cats thinking Protege defeats Beyonder, lol,
I mean stalemating Beyonder was funny enough,
but now Protege is beating Beyonder. laughing out loud

Protege got stomped effortlessly by Scathan,
who cares if Protege didn't witness Scathan's power,
does that make Protege a non-functioning inanimate object?

NO!

Protege still had the power of the LT/Eternity/Hawkgod and the rest,
making Protege a cosmic powerhouse,
and Scathan still with a gesture made Protege in-affective.

Protege could've teleported out of the muzzle,
Protege could've let out an outburst of omni-directional energy,
Protege could've simply eye-beamed the dome off his head,
Protege could've just broken out of the energy cuffs via brute strength,
Protege could've ... ahh, and on and on ...

but he DIDN'T ...

He instead was neutralized like an insignificant flea by the power of Scathan.

So ... at the thought of Protege defeating or even stalemating classic Beyonder.

Cool, but if Scathan was empowered by TOAA, he would also stomp Beyonder, no matter how powerful Beyonder seemed. Protege would easily stomp LT and all other Marvel Universe simultaneously. Although I give the win to Beyonder, I think Scathan would stomp Beyonder, if needed so.

Xplosive
That's a lie. The LT's power is given to him by the The one above all who. If there is no Omniverse to judge over, there is no power to judge. It's silly to even suggest the LT was omniversal when the series it self said that the beyond wrealm was everything outside of the multiverse. The attempt is sad and fails. The omniverse =the marvel multiverse of 84 + the beyond wrealm. Period.

Everyone powers are given by TOAA, someone less, someone more.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

I got some good laughs here and there from this thread.

SoulDevourer
How do you get that from me saying OAA isn't the strongest? cause thats how it start -_- some1 said LTs powers were constant so I said no they werent & I mention Scathan as counter example (LT is suppose to be > celestials yet LT is < Scathan). then they say maybe Scathan is some kinda super-celestial but then I say no cause OAA(celestial) is above all of them (and OAA-celestial is also < LT) but then u disagree. so in the end this means indirecly your saying LTs power remain constant since my counter-example dont work

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

The issue in question are where he copied the LT's power, Eternitys and the Hawkgods who all displayed power at one point or another. The LT used his power to teleport Protege and the Beyonder to the dimension of manifestation. He also displayed his power by judging against Protege and the Beyonder which is the LT's main ability. yeah but copying work instantly right? scathan showed his power by putting that blindfold on him

Knowsbleed33
yeah but copying work instantly right? scathan showed his power by putting that blindfold on him

Scathan neutralized Protege while his attention was focused else where. Going by what we say in those panels it seems Scathan possesses the ability to shut down any being with a thumbs down. The next time we see Protege after he got the thumbs down, he was muzzled and handcuffed.

Mindset
Would Scathan beat Beyonder?

King Kandy
"next gen"? so celestials are born? huh
Yes they are. The High Evolutionary saw it happen.

King Kandy
imo Scathan had the power to do what the situation required. We don't know how strong he is but he can disapprove of anything and will act to stop any threat.

Knowsbleed33

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.