Punisher vs Krypto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Punisher gets 3 years prep. Can he beat a blood lusted Krypto?

jesserw21
a blood lusted krypto will use frank as a new chew toy 10/10

BruceSkywalker
What are bullets gonna do to him..

Frank is going to get chewed up

iceman24567
Yeah Frank loses

occultdestroyer
Krypto

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
What are bullets gonna do to him..

Frank is going to get chewed up

Frank has beaten the Hulk with prep, because of that I wouldnt rule him out.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Frank has beaten the Hulk with prep, because of that I wouldnt rule him out.

He has...? confused

Phantom Zone
Yup.

Kasper Gutman
Three years to find some kryptonite, sure its possible with prep.

Eternal Idol
When did this happen? I hope you're not referencing "The Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" or the "Confederacy of Dunces" arc. Ennis' Punisher can pistol-whip skyfathers and cosmic beings.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
When did this happen? I hope you're not referencing "The Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" or the "Confederacy of Dunces" arc. Ennis' Punisher can pistol-whip skyfathers and cosmic beings.

Yeah it was COD....what about it?

Eternal Idol
Confederacy of Dunces was just that... It was a piss-poor showing for anyone but the Punisher. And it's not like he captured the Hulk and filled him with plastique explosives--which shouldn't have stopped him if we go by typical showings-- he conned Bruce Banner while he suffered from amnesia. So no, he didn't beat the Hulk.... at least not the way you make it sound.

I hate superpowered kids and pets, but even I'll admit Krypto would completely maul Frank every time.

Phantom Zone
Confederacy of Dunces was just that... It was a piss-poor showing for anyone but the Punisher.

Why would it be a piss poor shoiwng when hes done stuff like that before and to smarter people?

And it's not like he captured the Hulk and filled him with plastique explosives--which shouldn't have stopped him if we go by typical showings--

Typical showings have Hulk taking damage from the outside.

he conned Bruce Banner while he suffered from amnesia. So no, he didn't beat the Hulk.... at least not the way you make it sound.

Its still impressive considering he didnt have hi-tech. Even if he didn't have amensia I wouldnt be suprised if he could have figured out a way to rick Banner based on his track record.

I hate superpowered kids and pets, but even I'll admit Krypto would completely maul Frank every time.

Hes got 3 years it depends on how much he knows at what equipment he gets.

Recently Superman was koed by a nuke. Punisher has stated that he can get his hands on low-grade nukes. I think it was a low-showing for Superman but based on that fact he can get at least 1 win with conventional weapons.

Eternal Idol
Why would it be a piss poor shoiwng when hes done stuff like that before and to smarter people?

What the hell are you talking about? Hiding from Doom once? Suggesting a plan that impressed Captain America that one time? Frank is good with prep, yes... I'll give you that much-- but it ain't good enough to beat Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, and the Hulk... or in this case, Krypto.

Spider-Man was clueless and his spider-sense was fooled; Wolverine was a stupid, arrogant drunk who snapped almost as much as he referred to himself in the third-person as the "ol' canucklehead"; Banner was conveniently amnesiac; and Hulk was shown to be less durable than normal. Only Daredevil caught some slack from Ennis', and that's because he's the closest thing to normal out of all four of them.

Typical showings have Hulk taking damage from the outside.

Typical showings have you playing devil's advocate for the Punisher, despite horrible or impossible odds.

The Hulk's insides would have to be almost as tough or as tough as his outside to endure the type of damage he's usually exposed to. Hell, his heart should be the toughest part of him to damage, with the exception of bone.

Its still impressive considering he didnt have hi-tech. Even if he didn't have amensia I wouldnt be suprised if he could have figured out a way to rick Banner based on his track record.

That's tricking Banner, not beating the Hulk. That's also irrelevant to the fight with Krypto.

Recently Superman was koed by a nuke. Punisher has stated that he can get his hands on low-grade nukes. I think it was a low-showing for Superman but based on that fact he can get at least 1 win with conventional weapons.

Superman is constantly being amped and depowered, and he has long history of conveniently forgetting his other powers so that his stories go beyond the first page. Let's say neither he nor Krypto could handle a nuke... Why couldn't they avoid it with their super-speed? And for that matter, how the hell is Frank not going to be incinerated by the blast?

Hes got 3 years it depends on how much he knows at what equipment he gets.

It doesn't matter how much prep he has or how big an arsenal he's got; he doesn't have the speed or reaction time to put up a fight against a bloodlusted Krypto.

cloud102
Phantom Zone,

Have you read the recent issues of Superman? Lois's dad and his organization had prep to take down the dog, but they're weapons failed. Even Atlas had a hard time putting down Krypto. Yet, the dog keeps on coming back. Krypto is actually tougher than Superman. So don't compare Superman with Krypto.

Spire
Originally posted by cloud102
Phantom Zone,

Have you read the recent issues of Superman? Lois's dad and his organization had prep to take down the dog, but they're weapons failed. Even Atlas had a hard time putting down Krypto. Yet, the dog keeps on coming back. Krypto is actually tougher than Superman. So don't compare Superman with Krypto.

Lolz, I can see the threads now. Krypto vs Hulk, Krypto vs Thor, Handbook for defeating Krypto, etc.

Batman-Prime
Krypto is not like the boy-scout, he will attack and he will kill. Frank stands absolutly no chance.

Krypto would beat the Hulk too IMHO

big grin

Spire
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Krypto is not like the boy-scout, he will attack and he will kill. Frank stands absolutly no chance.

Krypto would beat the Hulk too IMHO

big grin

hmm.....................................................................................

occultdestroyer
Krypto bites his head off

Battlehammer
..............alf are you kidding me............three hours prep is not gunna make him take supermans dog......thats the dumbest thing ive heard.

your arguement is that he beat Hulk? By beat you mean drug banned then through ashit load of explosive in him......thats not beating hulk.......even then that was so much pis I can't even believe it.....hulk getting KO by explosives.........ugg you punsiher fans are absurd.

Battlehammer
What the hell are you talking about? Hiding from Doom once? Suggesting a plan that impressed Captain America that one time? Frank is good with prep, yes... I'll give you that much-- but it ain't good enough to beat Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, and the Hulk... or in this case, Krypto.

Spider-Man was clueless and his spider-sense was fooled; Wolverine was a stupid, arrogant drunk who snapped almost as much as he referred to himself in the third-person as the "ol' canucklehead"; Banner was conveniently amnesiac; and Hulk was shown to be less durable than normal. Only Daredevil caught some slack from Ennis', and that's because he's the closest thing to normal out of all four of them.

cosigned on all accounts

jalek moye
krypto heatvisions punisher then snapps his bones in pieces

Phantom Zone
What the hell are you talking about? Hiding from Doom once?

Surviving a trap made by Dr Doom which caused Doom to say he was impressed by Pun and stated that trying to kill him would be a challenge.

Also if you read the comic Doom was analysing data, so its not just merely a matter of hiding from him when Doom is using his intellectual skills to find you. Also in the end Pun lured him out into the open.

Suggesting a plan that impressed Captain America that one time?

Hes gunned him down with prep and escaped capture from Cap and an FBI agent.

Frank is good with prep, yes... I'll give you that much-- but it ain't good enough to beat Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil,

Ok then i'll ask you again, why can't he do it when hes outsmarted Cap and beaten Cap with prep before and beaten Spiderman with prep before on numerous ocassions? Hes also beaten DD with prep before and Wolverine has been shot loads of times via distractions hell in one Xmen issue he got damaged by a flame attack and he wasnt even distracted. Hell Angel even stated that Wolverine sometimes becomes over confident due to his HF.

and the Hulk... or in this case, Krypto.

Well since Krypto is supposed to be more pwoerful than Superman...yeah but I was arguing on the basis that Krypto is as powerful (or slightly weaker) than Superman, which was not your point. You were simply arguing that Frank can't do it.

Spider-Man was clueless and his spider-sense was fooled;

No he didn't. On numerous ocassions his SS has worked 1 split second before a bomb or a threat is triggered. So if you have a bomb and you put it next to Spiderman his sense wont go off until the bomb is triggered. I posted examples of this as well.

Spiderman thought they were real bombs and didnt move and thought his SS hadnt gone off because he didnt trigger the bomb.

Wolverine was a stupid, arrogant drunk who snapped almost as much as he referred to himself in the third-person as the "ol' canucklehead";

That doesnt change the fact Angel said that Wolverines HF can make him over-confident and that Wolverine has been shot loads of times via distractions. Wolverines speech was bad-writing him being tricked was not.

Banner was conveniently amnesiac; and Hulk was shown to be less durable than normal.

Then post scans of Hulk taking internal damage, to prove your case.

Only Daredevil caught some slack from Ennis', and that's because he's the closest thing to normal out of all four of them.

Ok.

Typical showings have you playing devil's advocate for the Punisher, despite horrible or impossible odds.

I usually have some basis for my view.

The Hulk's insides would have to be almost as tough or as tough as his outside to endure the type of damage he's usually exposed to. Hell, his heart should be the toughest part of him to damage, with the exception of bone.

Well to be fair you're making assumptions and its not neccsarily logical. If your outsides are far tougher than your insides then they obvously protect the weaker parts of your body.

Also Professor Hulk backed down from Nick Fury who thereatened him with an armour pierceing shell to the eye. If Nick Fury was following your logic Nick wouldnt have aimed for the eye and assumed that his eye was as durable as everywhere else, also Proff Hulk didnt want none either.

Since his eye is less durable it stands to reason his insides would be as well.

That's tricking Banner, not beating the Hulk. That's also irrelevant to the fight with Krypto.

If you beat Banner you beat the Hulk. I see what you mean but you missed the point.

Anyway Krypto is more powerful than Superman but thats not what you're are arguing.

Superman is constantly being amped and depowered, and he has long history of conveniently forgetting his other powers so that his stories go beyond the first page.

It was a low-showing, therefore it could happen but its unlikley thats why I gave him one win via nuke. Its really not that big a deal. Superman also got fuked up by a nuke in DKR

Let's say neither he nor Krypto could handle a nuke... Why couldn't they avoid it with their super-speed? And for that matter, how the hell is Frank not going to be incinerated by the blast?

They dont always use superspeed. Teleportation.

It doesn't matter how much prep he has or how big an arsenal he's got; he doesn't have the speed or reaction time to put up a fight against a bloodlusted Krypto.

Well since hes more powerful than Superman yeah, but thats not what you were arguing.

Phantom Zone
Krypto is actually tougher than Superman. So don't compare Superman with Krypto.

If thats the case then you're correct. Are you sure of this?

Battlehammer
yea Logan staring at a note like a retard is not abd writing right or the fact he couldent tell punisher was in the area even though he one of the best trackers in the world.....or the fact he has superhuman senses and coudlent here a rocket laucncher.....yea non of that was bad writing.............

dont get me started on spiderman

jalek moye
well he's alot more dangerous then superman, alot more vicious and uses all of his powers just because he has the rationality of a dog. He's alot faster then superman, his bites will do more damage then supermans punches, he can freeze with a bark, or just blow things away. his heatvision is about the same in deadly ness. Plus as adog his attacks always use superspeed. there should be about the same durabilty but krypto is a hell of alot harder to fight unless you have the intellegence to match the powers needed.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jalek moye
well he's alot more dangerous then superman, alot more vicious and uses all of his powers just because he has the rationality of a dog. He's alot faster then superman, his bites will do more damage then supermans punches, he can freeze with a bark, or just blow things away. his heatvision is about the same in deadly ness. Plus as adog his attacks always use superspeed. there should be about the same durabilty but krypto is a hell of alot harder to fight unless you have the intellegence to match the powers needed.

Well when kyrpto fought Superman Prime all he did was try to bite him. I didnt see him use any techniques except for superstrength.

cloud102

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as dog > man. Even on Krypton. Superman, I believe was happy he was his watchdog.

Remember, Krypto DID do damage to Superboy Prime in Infinite Crisis.

jalek moye
Well when kyrpto fought Superman Prime all he did was try to bite him. I didnt see him use any techniques except for superstrength.
he heatvisioned him the second time also. but his bites were one of then few things that were actually hurting him.

Phantom Zone
I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as dog > man. Even on Krypton. Superman, I believe was happy he was his watchdog.

Well Krytpo is an average proof and to be quite honest I think an avearge man could beat an average dog. Its not likes hes a pittbull.

Remember, Krypto DID do damage to Superboy Prime in Infinite Crisis.

Yeah that bcause of teeth, that dont mean he was more durable. Looking at IC superboy was tougher than Kyrpto. So thats not helping you case.

he heatvisioned him the second time also. but his bites were one of then few things that were actually hurting him.

Ok so it means sometimes he doesnt heat vision...

Battlehammer
...........superbpy would kcik the shit out of punisher effortlessly........

..........what kinda fanboy crazy shit is this......how the hell is punisher with any amount of prep gunna do jack to superman level character let alone 3 horus of prep........it reatrd and simply fanboy delusions.

jalek moye

somtimes but he tends to do it alot, its not like he has a set style he's a dog. But hes really viscous and will heatvision somthing or someone pretty quickly, don't forget he has superbarks and freeze barks too. (wow that sounds so stupid)

superman has him trained pretty well to use his abilites when needed

jalek moye
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........superbpy would kcik the shit out of punisher effortlessly........

..........what kinda fanboy crazy shit is this......how the hell is punisher with any amount of prep gunna do jack to superman level character let alone 3 horus of prep........it reatrd and simply fanboy delusions.
lol its 3 years, but still no.

Battlehammer
oh lol wow im tired I thought it said three hours that makes me feel better

Phantom Zone
somtimes but he tends to do it alot, its not like he has a set style he's a dog. But hes really viscous and will heatvision somthing or someone pretty quickly, don't forget he has superbarks and freeze barks too. (wow that sounds so stupid)

superman has him trained pretty well to use his abilites when needed

Anyway my point is this. I cant see any proof that Krypto is tougher than Superman. Since Superman has been koed via a nuke before the same could happen to Krypto, therefore Punisher can get 1 win.

I think thats reasonable. Sure he uses his other powers but since he doesnt always we can see pun could get one win via this method.

cloud102
Well Krytpo is an average proof and to be quite honest I think an avearge man could beat an average dog. Its not likes hes a pittbull.

Yeah that bcause of teeth, that dont mean he was more durable. Looking at IC superboy was tougher than Kyrpto. So thats not helping you case.

In some instances it does. Did you read the Atlas arc? Atlas couldn't put him down, yet he did KO Superman.

Plus towards the end, Lois's dad ordered to put Krypto down by special tech/weapons and all it did was get him MORE angry. Nevertheless, they were surprised Krypto wasn't dead.

Battlehammer
......ecpt we dont go by low showings......

it funny how you go by punisher best showings but his opponets worses.

yea it is retard to think he gets one win

jalek moye
Anyway my point is this. I cant see any proof that Krypto is tougher than Superman. Since Superman has been koed via a nuke before the same could happen to Krypto, therefore Punisher can get 1 win.

I think thats reasonable. Sure he uses his other powers but since he doesnt always we can see pun could get one win via this method.
the problem with the nuke is that he always uses his speed,

Phantom Zone
In some instances it does.

and sometimes it doesnt.

Did you read the Atlas arc? Atlas couldn't put him down, yet he did KO Superman.

Plus towards the end, Lois's dad ordered to put Krypto down by special tech/weapons and all it did was get him MORE angry. Nevertheless, they were surprised Krypto wasn't dead.

yeah but according to IC Krypto is weaker than Superman. I see what you're saying Krypto is very dangerous but his showings vary thats why Pun can get 1 win.

......ecpt we dont go by low showings......

it funny how you go by punisher best showings but his opponets worses.

yea it is retard to think he gets one win

Low showings indicate that something is unlikely to happen but can happen, thats why he gets 1 win. Its not that hard to understand.

the problem with the nuke is that he always uses his speed,

He always uses speed? Didnt look like that in IC...

jalek moye
and sometimes it doesnt.

yeah but according to IC Krypto is weaker than Superman. I see what you're saying Krypto is very dangerous but his showings vary thats why Pun can get 1 win.

Low showings indicate that something is unlikely to happen but can happen, thats why he gets 1 win. Its not that hard to understand.

why becuase he got kicked by a guy who is faster then him?

Battlehammer
and sometimes it doesnt.

No actaully we go by best or norm. neither which that is. So no it does not happen. Just becuases you love Punisher does not change the rules of the forum

It not gunna happen. your using Punisher at his best and beyond and his opponet at they very worst. and you delusion your self to think your not.

cloud102
According to one source? Krypto has been a threat not only to Superman's villains, but Superman himself, throughout HISTORY. More than one instance back this up.

Phantom Zone
why becuase he got kicked by a guy who is faster then him?

just because he was able to hurt SBp doesnt mean he was using superspeed. Superman characters dont always move at top-speed so we shouldnt always asume they use top-speed as default speed.

No actaully we go by best or norm. neither which that is. So no it does not happen. Just becuases you love Punisher does not change the rules of the forum

It not gunna happen. your using Punisher at his best and beyond and his opponet at they very worst. and you delusion your self to think your not.

No we dont, we look at all showings low and high. Low showings cant be used as proof for a majority win but they can be used that something is possible.

According to one source? Krypto has been a threat not only to Superman's villains, but Superman himself, throughout HISTORY. More than one instance back this up.

Yeah but you only gave me one blatant example that Krypto was tougher than Superman.

Captain America is a threat to Scorpion doesnt mean hes more powerful than Spiderman.

Battlehammer
just because he was able to hurt SBp doesnt mean he was using superspeed. Superman characters dont always move at top-speed so we shouldnt always asume we use top-speed.

No we dont, we look at all showings low and high. Low showings cant be used as proof for a majority win but they can be used that something is possible.

Yeah but you only gave me one blatant example that Krypto was tougher than Superman.

Captain America is a threat to Scorpion doesnt mean hes more powerful than Spiderman.

no they cant were suposes to uses the norm. Not low showing go read the rules.

also so punsiher at is very best and beyond ever fight out of ten and krypto isent? becuases thats yoru arguement.

Phantom Zone
no they cant were suposes to uses the norm. Not low showing go read the rules.

also so punsiher at is very best and beyond ever fight out of ten and krypto isent? becuases thats yoru arguement.

It doesnt state in the rules you can't use low showings, the rules state you can't use PIS.

PIS is not the same as a low showing. A low showings is something that could happen but is unlikley therefore you could use it as proof that a person could get 1 or two wins but not a split or a majority.

Battlehammer
'It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability'

thats not that best of his ability. That be low showing. like I said not usable. Also that could easily be classified as pis as well.

cloud102
just because he was able to hurt SBp doesnt mean he was using superspeed. Superman characters dont always move at top-speed so we shouldnt always asume they use top-speed as default speed.

White Martians, Mongul, Superboy, Atlas, Kryptonite Man, hell, even Pre-Crisis Krypto was fetching tiny stars for Superboy.

Phantom Zone
'It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability'

thats not that best of his ability. That be low showing. like I said not usable. Also that could easily be classified as pis as well.

Best ability is not the same thing as a showing. Showings define what best ability and we use both high and low to do that. Supermans showings indicate that he could get Koed by a nuke but its unlikely.

Phantom Zone
White Martians, Mongul, Superboy, Atlas, Kryptonite Man, hell, even Pre-Crisis Krypto was fetching tiny stars for Superboy.

Again being able to fight Superman villains doesnt neccesarily mean you're tougher it could mean you are as tough or slightly weaker.

Silent Hero
Krypto kills him

Superherovandal
What does it matter if he's tougher than Supes or not either way he's gonna bite Frank's balls off and heat vision Franks head off. Frank has nothing he can possibly do to harm Krypto

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Superherovandal
What does it matter if he's tougher than Supes or not either way he's gonna bite Frank's balls off and heat vision Franks head off. Frank has nothing he can possibly do to harm Krypto

Superman has been koed by nukes, Frank can get hold of nukes.

jalek moye
Superman has been koed by nukes, Frank can get hold of nukes.
everybody knows that a nuke wont drop supes foreal. that happened what, one time.

cloud102
Again being able to fight Superman villains doesnt neccesarily mean you're tougher it could mean you are as tough or slightly weaker.

Yes, but when Superman has stated he actually fears Krypto and you have PC Krypto taking stronger than nuke energy attacks, It's safe to say Krypto is a lot stronger than your average Frank Castle Nuke toy.

Phantom Zone
everybody knows that a nuke wont drop supes foreal. that happened what, one time.

Its also happened in DKR as well. Im pretty sure Superman doesnt always have the same damage soak. I think Thors damage soak is comparable to Superman and on one ocassion Hulk had to save his arse from a nuke

Its not impossible for Superman to get Koed by a nuke it could be seen to be unlikely.

Yes, but when Superman has stated he actually fears Krypto

That doesnt mean hes more powerful than Supes..just dangerous. Thanos had Doom under survillance that means Doom is considered a threat dont mean Doom can beat him.

and you have PC Krypto taking stronger than nuke energy attacks, It's safe to say Krypto is a lot stronger than your average Frank Castle Nuke toy.

Were not talking about PC krypto but the current version.

jalek moye
Its also happened in DKR as well. Im pretty sure Superman doesnt always have the same damage soak. I think Thors damage soak is comparable to Superman and on one ocassion Hulk had to save his arse from a nuke

dark knight returns isn't canon, if you meant somthing else then forgive my ignorance. But no superman on average isn't gonna get knocked out by a nuke unless hes already extremly damaged. and krypto isn't more powerful, they are equals. Krypto is just more dangerous because his lack of control

Mindset
Yes, but when Superman has stated he actually fears Krypto Well that can be explained, Supes is a baby back b!tch.

Phantom Zone
dark knight returns isn't canon,

Doesnt matter you can use non-canon sources if the charactres have the same ability. Hes been koed in a canon source so is not neccesarily bad writing.

But no superman on average isn't gonna get knocked out by a nuke unless hes already extremly damaged.

Thats why its a low showing and thats why pun gets 1 win. By the way that nuke was massive though.

and krypto isn't more powerful, they are equals. Krypto is just more dangerous because his lack of control

Well there you go still dont mean he cant get koed by a nuke.

Superherovandal
Doesnt matter you can use non-canon sources if the charactres have the same ability. Hes been koed in a canon source so is not neccesarily bad writing.

Thats why its a low showing and thats why pun gets 1 win. By the way that nuke was massive though.

Well there you go still dont mean he cant get koed by a nuke. No you can't use it. Because for that story his power level was changed to fit the story. Like for instance the Kingdom Come Superman brushed off a nuke that kill almost all the other metas in the battle. and was immune to kryptonite...doesn't mean i'm gonna use his feats for regular superman even though I'm pretty sure current supes could brush off a nuke. So you can't use that nuke feat against supes

Eternal Idol
Jesus Christ....

Zone, I don't wanna get dragged into another long argument to counter your fanatical delusions. This is a match between Punisher with futile prep and a BLOODLUSTED Krypto... meaning Krypto will be going for the kill from the start. How the hell is Frank going to stop a rabid dog charging right for him at several hundred or thousand miles per hour? He's not. He doesn't have the speed or reaction time to do a damned thing to Krypto, nor does he have the durability to survive even one attack under these conditions.

This isn't an ambush; it's a face-off. Castle dies.

Raoul
Superman doesn't get ko'ed by nukes in canon books. not since the john byrne days.

it took a supernova exploding the planet he was standing on just to knock him unconscious recently.

DKR is not canon, and superman is nothing like he is nowadays in DKR.

krypto being a dog means he has none of the restraint that superman has, and you could even argue that his hearing and sense of smell are more acute than superman's. this being the same superman who can hear and smell in a vacuum.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Raoul

krypto being a dog means he has none of the restraint that superman has, and you could even argue that his hearing and sense of smell are more acute than superman's. this being the same superman who can hear and smell in a vacuum. don't forget that he's also faster then superman (arguably), and we all know that dogs don't hesitate to charge

Badabing
This is closed for several reasons.

The thread starter never cited what Frank can and can't do with his prep. Can he get outside help?

I have never seen evidence of a character on Frank's level conjure an element, k nite, from nothing? Especially in a universe where k nite doesn't exist. Nothing was said of the battlefield, so it defaults to a neutral arena setting.

Nukes.....now Punisher is going to nuke Krypto? Okay, is he miles away? Krypto will just sit there and wait for the nukes? Unfortunately the combatants start 0.50 km away. Again, nothing was said of the battlefield, so it defaults to a neutral arena setting. So no, it isn't happening.

Now Frank's a prep god because of 3 feats. I mean he couldn't even take out Osborne from miles away w/o "Bob" effing up his "prep".

So yeah, this is closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.