Who is the best herald-level fighter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who is the best all-around herald-level fighter? (Not asking who is the most powerful)

Endless Mike
Do you mean the most skilled?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Do you mean the most skilled? I mean who is the best fighter...skill is part of being a good fighter

for example, Captain America is the best fighter in Marvel, but he is not the most skilled person in Marvel

Silent Master
Midnight Sun

Endless Mike
Maybe Thor

Anti-Monitor
Majestic or Thor.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I mean who is the best fighter...skill is part of being a good fighter

for example, Captain America is the best fighter in Marvel, but he is not the most skilled person in Marvel

thats your oppinion not fact.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
thats your oppinion not fact. nope its a fact. sorry you don't like it.

Anti-Monitor
Because you say so?

Danny is a better fighter than Cap.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Because you say so? no, because the comics say so

-----

nope, Danny is more powerful than Cap and the better martial artist, but Cap is the better fighter.

Avlon
Wonder Woman.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Wonder Woman. I actually think she is overrated...I mean I think she may be the most skilled in hand to hand combat, but I think Superman is a better fighter than her simply because he uses flight much better in his attacks

Anti-Monitor
Lulz, this thread is lulz.

Battlehammer
nope its a fact. sorry you don't like it.

......why it fact? Becuases some one who read less then 5 comic says so?

Starscream M
Lulz, this thread is lulz. how so? confused

Starscream M
......why it fact? Becuases some one who read less then 5 comic says so? no, because Stan Lee says so. now stop trolling.

Badabing
Moving.

Battlehammer
no, because the comics say so

-----

nope, Danny is more powerful than Cap and the better martial artist, but Cap is the better fighter.

what comics say this let me see evidences. Put money were your mouth is.

hell the new hand book doesent even have capt at level 7 in fighting skill......

Battlehammer
no, because Stan Lee says so. now stop trolling.

really pleases show me evidences of stan lee saying this. Pleases I love to see it.

Battlehammer
how so? confused
becuases your an idiot who states random things as facts when there not...what worses is your one of the least knowledgeable posters and yet you repeatedly say stupid comment like you did in this thread

Starscream M
really pleases show me evidences of stan lee saying this. Pleases I love to see it. Captain America has a level 7 fighting rating...and Stan Lee oversees the handbooks so therefore Stan Lee admits Cap is the best fighter in marvel. now stop bothering me.

Battlehammer
Captain America has a level 7 fighting rating...and Stan Lee oversees the handbooks so therefore Stan Lee admits Cap is the best fighter in marvel. now stop bothering me.

Actually Capt has been demoted to level 6 fighting skills......so your own awful logic and flawed reasoning disprove your own statement.

Starscream M
Actually Capt has been demoted to level 6 fighting skills......so your own awful logic and flawed reasoning disprove your own statement. captain america is dead...so they're prob rating Bucky. now shoo.

Battlehammer
captain america is dead...so they're prob rating Bucky. now shoo.

No it says steve rogers clearly in it.

pleases you really have to stop making your self look so stupid.

Anti-Monitor
how so? confused

Rather not waste anymore of my time talking to you.

Adding you to ignore is the better choice.

Starscream M
Rather not waste anymore of my time talking to you.

Adding you to ignore is the better choice. I'll miss you too roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
why would you do that then you miss all his funny comments

Battlehammer
the flawed logic in yoru staments bruce dumb founds me

Bouboumaster
what comics say this let me see evidences. Put money were your mouth is.

hell the new hand book doesent even have capt at level 7 in fighting skill......

I'm curious, but...

Who are lvl 7 in fighting skillz?

Battlehammer
depends on the hand book really.

wolverine, iron fist, shang-chi ect tend to be level 7's if not mistaken

darthgoober
In DC, Pre-Crisis Karate Kid. In Marvel it'd be Mantis, Gamora, or Moondragon(Pre-GoG Mantis IMO).

Bentley
I would agree with Gamora in close range, but she kind of lacks on range. The fact stands that anyone who became of her level would pretty much get thrashed by her.

Classic Adam Warlock, not only powerful but also a brilliant strategist. I think he would be a good choice too.

Digi
Originally posted by Bentley
Classic Adam Warlock, not only powerful but also a brilliant strategist. I think he would be a good choice too.

An amusingly offbeat pick, though not a bad one.

Also, moving to the vs. forum. Bada and I conferred and decided that was the best place for this thread.

TricksterPriest
Orion should be in contention, given that he's Superman level but near wondy's skills and older than the human race.

jalek moye
Actually Capt has been demoted to level 6 fighting skills......so your own awful logic and flawed reasoning disprove your own statement. while im not saying hes the best, hes clearly as skilled as wolverine and other top tiers of marvel. so i dont know why they downgraded him

Lord Feron
Orion, Gamora, Wonder Woman, Karate Kid I would agree with as far as herald level fighters. Maybe Adam Worlock, Gladiator, and Black Bolt.

darthgoober
Actually Capt has been demoted to level 6 fighting skills......so your own awful logic and flawed reasoning disprove your own statement.
No it says steve rogers clearly in it.

pleases you really have to stop making your self look so stupid.
When was this?

Naija boy
Adam Warlock is a contender for sure as well as Thor and Wonderwoman

TricksterPriest
Thor? Really? I just don't see it.

jalek moye
black bolt is pretty skilled, so are superman and gladiator

Starscream M
I think Superman is actually the best herald level fighter.

psycho gundam
^ and wonder woman is overrated?

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ and wonder woman is overrated? not overrated, but she is better in some aspects of fighting (hand to hand combat) but Superman is the overall better fighter...Superman incorporates flight into his attacks better than any other herald level imo

psycho gundam
do you mean: "who is the most skilled fighter in the herald class?" or "who is most likely to win in a physical confrontation in the herald class?"

two very different questions that could be interpreted to be the meaning of the one you posted, and the answers posted seem to prove that.

most skilled:

- pc karate kid (he has the foolishness factor)

- wonder woman

- orion

etc

----------------------not sure if the following are in fact herald class-

- midnight sun

- moondragon (female humanoid heather)

- gamora

- mantis (celestial madonna)

etc

highly effective in personal combat:

- superman

- morg

- black adam (and captain marvel)

- thor (beta ray bill also)

- incredible hulk

etc

jalek moye
skilled as in uses their powers knowledge in combat to the best effect. I'm pretty sure thats what he means. Like superman is nowhere near top tier in hand to hand, but when it comes to using his powerset he's really skilled.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jalek moye
skilled as in uses their powers knowledge in combat to the best effect. I'm pretty sure thats what he means. Like superman is nowhere near top tier in hand to hand, but when it comes to using his powerset he's really skilled. of coarse, that's what i posted above.

Raoul
thats your oppinion not fact.

nope its a fact. sorry you don't like it.

no, because the comics say so

-----

I actually think she is overrated...I mean I think she may be the most skilled in hand to hand combat, but I think Superman is a better fighter than her simply because he uses flight much better in his attacks

no, because Stan Lee says so. now stop trolling.

lulz.

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
lulz. Epic lulz. laughing out loud

Mindship
I think Superman is actually the best herald level fighter. That's what I was thinking. He's not the most skilled, but he's a virtually indomitable brawler.

Enyalus
Wonder Woman, Gladiator, Zera (Image), and Nemesis (WS) are all really, really great and skilled herald level fighters.

(Dunno if Nemesis should be considered herald level though.)

Eel O'Brien
I think the thread is looking for best overall and not necessarily most skilled H2H.

I would say Superman. He uses a nearly unmatched blend of fighting skill, superpower, and whatever the environment around him may have to offer.

Juntai
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I think the thread is looking for best overall and not necessarily most skilled H2H.

I would say Superman. He uses a nearly unmatched blend of fighting skill, superpower, and whatever the environment around him may have to offer.

Spire
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

Lord Feron
Whoa better leave before this superman circle jerk get out of control sick

Spire
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Whoa better leave before this superman circle jerk get out of control sick

Don't think you can swallow that much?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Spire
Don't think you can swallow that much?

Nope got to leave the guzzling to you professionals. smile

Badabing
Feron and Spire.......shut up.

Closed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.