Frank Castle vs James Howlett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who could take more pain?

Battlehammer
...........is this a serous comment............

I'm Bran
Punisher performs surgery on himself. Jamie gets all berserk after getting stabbed.

Obvious.

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Punisher performs surgery on himself. Jamie gets all berserk after getting stabbed.

Obvious. thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........is this a serous comment............ why wouldn't it be? confused

Battlehammer
one dudes weapon causes awful pain while they fight the other doesent.........

one walked around literally on fire, seeming rather fine the other hasent ect.

I'm Bran

one walked around literally on fire, seeming rather fine the other hasent ect. Franky?

Starscream M

one walked around literally on fire, seeming rather fine the other hasent ect. one dude has a healing factor that fixes him up like magic...the other doesn't

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Franky?
yup his claws kill when he uses them, and he has a problem with letting people light him on firer.

I'm Bran
OK, all of you are going to have to start using names in your posts, as I don't know if you're talking about Franklin, or Jamie.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
one dude has a healing factor that fixes him up like magic...the other doesn't
yea and? doesent change the fact the pain one ahs taken is far superior to the other......not to mention it been stated that healing the wounds is at times more painful and that there allways pain present.

Starscream M
yea and? doesent change the fact the pain one ahs taken is far superior to the other......not to mention it been stated that healing the wounds is at times more painful and that there allways pain present. well it makes the pain tolerance less impressive imo

if I knew a wound I get would heal in seconds, I could bear the pain a lot easier than if the same wound would take weeks to heal

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
well it makes the pain tolerance less impressive imo

if I knew a wound I get would heal in seconds, I could bear the pain a lot easier than if the same wound would take weeks to heal

Logan has stated that serious injuries the pain remains for months even years. That he in constant horriable pain that he able to simply ignore.

also you know how painful it would be to have your body keep trying to heal a wound and be unable to. Like when Logan claws are out.

and this is why your lack of info on logna hurt you. You think onces the wounds gone the pain leaves which is not always the cases.

also you know how much the adamtium hurt him? he in constant pain from that a lone.

Battlehammer
also Logan has stated that healing the wound is the most painful part.

also just becuases one has a healing factor does not mean they can deal with the pain. Rogue had Logan healing factor and claws and the pain was so abd from the claws she literally freaked out and went crazy scream about the pain

starlock
James Howlett for the easy win.

StiltmanFTW
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1222/wolverine009chopshopsh3.th.jpg

srankmissingnin
Franks damage soak and pain threshold is second to none amongst streets. I mean, I think he once had a shotgun blast tear out one of his ribs and the dude still kept fighting.

That being said Wolverine could easily take more pain than Frank.

guy222
Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.