Black Tarantula vs Wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Black Tarantula can use his eye beams as often as wants to without becoming physically drained. Who wins?

jrodslam
Wolverine ftw. BT doesnt impress me much. His glory days must be when he fought spiderman. He doesnt show any more fighting skill than Wolverine, however at least Wolvie has shown to be highly skilled in h2h combat at times. BT would have a huge problem with the claws.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wolverine ftw. BT doesnt impress me much. His glory days must be when he fought spiderman. He doesnt show any more fighting skill than Wolverine, however at least Wolvie has shown to be highly skilled in h2h combat at times. BT would have a huge problem with the claws.
Logan vastly more skilled then him

Logan just beat the crap out of a bunch of chi ampers

jrodslam
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Logan vastly more skilled then him

Logan just beat the crap out of a bunch of chi ampers

When i mentioned skill, i was referring to whats shown regularly. Im not gonna argue that Logan is vastly more skilled. We all know this, eventhough Logan doesnt always show it, was the point i was trying to make.

Battlehammer
fair enough. depends really on what your reading. x-men his skills are over looked a lot, but he shows them a lot during his solo runs.

Though I think there gunna show it even more. His last mini was about retraining and upgrading his skills.

he used a karnak type attack he was pritty cool. it was like what DD did against absorbing man when he found the weak spot in the dimonds

I'm Bran
Eye beams

Battlehammer
not even sure he still has them lol and it be cis for him to rely on them, he likes fighting melee

jrodslam
fair enough. depends really on what your reading. x-men his skills are over looked a lot, but he shows them a lot during his solo runs.

Though I think there gunna show it even more. His last mini was about retraining and upgrading his skills.

he used a karnak type attack he was pritty cool. it was like what DD did against absorbing man when he found the weak spot in the dimonds

Yea, it was cool. Still cant give him the title of best Ma yet though.wink

Its the same thing ive been saying in DD debates for years now here at KMC. Everyone has a weakspot that can be exploitable. Healing factor or not. I wont get into that though, lol.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea, it was cool. Still cant give him the title of best Ma yet though.wink

Its the same thing ive been saying in DD debates for years now here at KMC. Everyone has a weakspot that can be exploitable. Healing factor or not. I wont get into that though, lol.

lol

I must disagree. Humans all have the same weakness unless they had a certain injuries and if you heal it kinda makes it pritty much impossiable for thoses type of attacks to work.

Now vs bricks, other type of abilities it would work quite well becauses they have weakness you can exploit that caint heal. Even better vs people with non human like bodies, becuases they have different weakness most would not know about.

jrodslam
lol

I must disagree. Humans all have the same weakness unless they had a certain injuries and if you heal it kinda makes it pritty much impossiable for thoses type of attacks to work.

Now vs bricks, other type of abilities it would work quite well becauses they have weakness you can exploit that caint heal. Even better vs people with non human like bodies, becuases they have different weakness most would not know about.

Ehh, i must disagree as well. Not only do humans have exploitable areas, but so does almost everything else as shown with a diamond form absorbing man and even metallic robots. It was even shown with the rock in the Wolvie book. As far as humans who heal, areas can still be exploited, however it may not have the exact same effect as a person who doesnt have a healing ability. An example would be an attack not incapacitating them as long or an attack not making them bleed as much, etc, etc. Even with ppl with non human like bodies, like Wolvies teacher said, you just have to know where to look. Its all about finding it and exploiting it.

Edit: Either way BT loses.
Staying on topic.

Battlehammer
I pmed you becuases I dident explain my self clearly enough. I actualkly agree with you for the most part, but my post dident explain it wel

I'm Bran
I actualkly that sounded aggressive

Battlehammer
lol

guy222
Logan

Silent Hero
Black Tarantula messes him up

Battlehammer
BT doesent even have eye blast anymore I dont think lol and with out him he get shit stomp

I'm Bran
He does in this thread though... as often as he wants.

Battlehammer
says he can uses them as much as he wants.....however if he does not have them to uses what good is it

Silent Hero
He blasts Wolverine in the Balls and it is game over

I'm Bran
says he can uses them as much as he wants.....however if he does not have them to uses what good is it Because it says he can use them for this thread.

Meaning he can use them, and he can use them as much as he wants.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Because it says he can use them for this thread.

Meaning he can use them, and he can use them as much as he wants.
he cna uses his eye blasts as much as he wants....but he doesent have any to uses........

anyways it doesent matter his cis would prevent him from doing so he take the fight melee.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Hero
He blasts Wolverine in the Balls and it is game over
................go read a comic then come back.

Mindset
BT has a pretty good healing factor, not on Logans level though, but he can take automatic fire and was caught in an explosion, and was fighting while on fire.

Silent Hero
................go read a comic then come back.

Ha I've read more comics than anyone on this forum smokin'

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
BT has a pretty good healing factor, not on Logans level though, but he can take automatic fire and was caught in an explosion, and was fighting while on fire.
was this recently?

I thought he got put down by gun firer and had to heal him self.

Silent Guardian
Ha I've read more comics than anyone on this forum smokin'

Look my friend there is only room for one Silent on the comic section.

Mindset
was this recently?

I thought he got put down by gun firer and had to heal him self. Yea, it was in a DD/BT oneshot.

It took awhile for him to heal himself because he was drugged.

Battlehammer
Yea, it was in a DD/BT oneshot.

It took awhile for him to heal himself because he was drugged.

it not a healing factor though. His hand have the ability to heal. But he has to focus it. he cant just automaticly heal him self which is not nearly that good in battle.

Mindset
it not a healing factor though. His hand have the ability to heal. But he has to focus it. he cant just automaticly heal him self which is not nearly that good in battle. It's automatic from what I've seen.

Battlehammer
It's automatic from what I've seen.

when? In the one shot he had to focus it.

I ahvent seen any elses were it simply healed right after he was injured.

actaully his new self seems to be shitty next to his classic days

Silent Hero
BT wins easily

Battlehammer
really why is that?

Mindset
when? In the one shot he had to focus it.

I ahvent seen any elses were it simply healed right after he was injured.

actaully his new self seems to be shitty next to his classic days Where in the oneshot did he have to focus it?

I just read through it and I don't see it.

DD even remarks at how slow he is healing because of the drugs and how at Rykers he was up right away after Bullseye shot him, at Rykers he didn't even have powers.

It only took him one night to heal after getting shot by automatic rifles, this was only because he was drugged.

Silent Guardian
BT wins easily

dude just back down Battlehammer would school you when it comes to wolverine

Silent Hero
really why is that?

All wolvie has on BT is his healing Factors and claws. BT is stronger, faster, more agile and shoots lasers out of his eyes. He would knock Wolverine out or BFR him. big grin

Battlehammer
Where in the oneshot did he have to focus it?

I just read through it and I don't see it.

DD even remarks at how slow he is healing because of the drugs and how at Rykers he was up right away after Bullseye shot him, at Rykers he didn't even have powers.

It only took him one night to heal after getting shot by automatic rifles, this was only because he was drugged.

really I pritty sure he ahd to put his hand over his wound to heal it. It was not automatically healed like wolverines.

.........that was all off pannel wasent it? and dident they also mention it almost killed him?

one night? thats not gunan do him much good vs wolverine.

Silent Hero
Wolverine is not as skillfull as BT

Mindset
really I pritty sure he ahd to put his hand over his wound to heal it. It was not automatically healed like wolverines.

.........that was all off pannel wasent it? and dident they also mention it almost killed him?

one night? thats not gunan do him much good vs wolverine. He never put his hand on it, in the beginning of the comic he was shot, and he looks at and think I'll heal.

What was off panel? Him getting up after Bullseye shot him? I don't think that really matters, DD said he was up minutes after he was shot.

Is Wolverine going to drug him before the fight, then it doesn't really matter it took him one night.

Battlehammer
All wolvie has on BT is his healing Factors and claws. BT is stronger, faster, more agile and shoots lasers out of his eyes. He would knock Wolverine out or BFR him. big grin

stronger? classic yes? current prove it. faster based on what? There no evidences to suggest he faster if anything he slower. More agile? really prove it, I have never seen BT display any superhuman agility or any real agility let a lone better then wolverine.

Knock him out how? He does not ahve nearly the damage out put. As for laser thats nice to abd his code would causes him to go melee. BFR him how? He not nearly strong enough. Logan could stab him onces and kill him. And with Logan superior skill it far mroe likly he gunna beat on BT then vice versa

Mindset
Current version has like one appearance with powers unless I'm mistaken.

Battlehammer
He never put his hand on it, in the beginning of the comic he was shot, and he looks at and think I'll heal.

What was off panel? Him getting up after Bullseye shot him? I don't think that really matters, DD said he was up minutes after he was shot.

Is Wolverine going to drug him before the fight, then it doesn't really matter it took him one night.

Logan really doesent need to drug him. He has really no healing feats that suggest he can take three foot long claws in the chest and keep fighting on at anything closes to 100 percent. He ahev better luck winning this if it was his classic levels.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
dude just back down Battlehammer would school you when it comes to wolverine
thanks

Battlehammer
Current version has like one appearance with powers unless I'm mistaken.

he had a run with DD in it I think he has like 5 apearences he was a lot weaker if I recall correctly. Jrodslam would know better.

Battlehammer
Wolverine is not as skillfull as BT
now your just ignorant

Mindset
Logan really doesent need to drug him. He has really no healing feats that suggest he can take three foot long claws in the chest and keep fighting on at anything closes to 100 percent. He ahev better luck winning this if it was his classic levels. What makes you think he isn't at classic levels, one appearance where he was drugged?

Honestly I think you just see Wolverine in a thread and you don't even really read what people type...

Anyway, for anyone who cares, here is BT being at the center of an explosion and it really not bothering him.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-026.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-030.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-031.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-032.jpg

Mindset
he had a run with DD in it I think he has like 5 apearences he was a lot weaker if I recall correctly. Jrodslam would know better. Are you talking about when he was in prison and didn't have his powers?

Battlehammer
Are you talking about when he was in prison and didn't have his powers?
no I am talking about when he was out of prison. I try and find the issues. I remeber DLing them but my computer crashed before I read them.

Battlehammer
What makes you think he isn't at classic levels, one appearance where he was drugged?

Honestly I think you just see Wolverine in a thread and you don't even really read what people type...

Anyway, for anyone who cares, here is BT being at the center of an explosion and it really not bothering him.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-026.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-030.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-031.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Daredevil-032.jpg

I pritty sure there are more, but I could be wrong. I am pritty sure there is though I will try and find them.

think that all you want I dont care.

yea the reason I think he not at the same level is becuases classic BT would have been fine. He was I believe bullet prove and has brick like durability. Current BT can be shot and hurt by things classic wouldent not be. classic BT dident heal though

Southern_Rebel
I was actually referring to classic BT. He maxes out at 25 tons...and he had the eye lasers then too.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I was actually referring to classic BT. He maxes out at 25 tons...and he had the eye lasers then too.

figured as much.

I mean if BT went against CIS and sat there full blast wide bean he win since Logan literrally would be unable to get to him

Southern_Rebel
figured as much.

I mean if BT went against CIS and sat there full blast wide bean he win since Logan literrally would be unable to get to him

Nah, I didn't mean that BT would sit there constantly using the eye beams. I just meant that he can use them a lot more often than he could he in the past. I figure Logan could figure out a way around it.

Has Logan fought Cyclops?...when Scott was using his eye beams tryin' to nail Logan.

Battlehammer
BT doesent uses them becuases of honor. If you go melee with him he goes melee and if so he dies. That BT dident have a healing factor ever shown.

Mindset

think that all you want I dont care.

I will thumb up

Anti-Monitor
Lets see if BT can take a few punches from class 100 tonners? Nope he would get turned into mush. Logan has the EXP, the Dur, the HF, prob faster and the claws. BT eye beams wont do much and his HF? forget about it and same with his strength....all means nothing to Logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.