Kronos vs. Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mannoroth II
Could Kratos beat Kronos, King of all Titans?

Gumachi
He barely could beat Zeus, so I don't think so.

ThunderGodEneru
Zeus in one move beat Cronos and all the other Titans. no expression

Hell, Hades was beating Cronos, AND Atlas. no expression

I don't understand your logic. no expression

Gumachi
It took Kratos 3 days to climb Cronos, Cronos would just step on Kratos. And Kratos=mortal, Hades/Zeus=Gods. In a VG yeah Hades is beating both of them. And how is Kratos even going to kill Cronos?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Gumachi
It took Kratos 3 days to climb Cronos, Cronos would just step on Kratos. And Kratos=mortal, Hades/Zeus=Gods. In a VG yeah Hades is beating both of them. And how is Kratos even going to kill Cronos?
canonically zues beat both of them, so saying "in a videogame" doesnt lesson the fact that he did it. and kratos pretty much beat zues, until athena had to jump in the way, so yea i think kratos would probably take this.

Gumachi
In Greek Myth, Zeus/Hades couldn't beat Cronos by themselves.

k1Lla441
In Greek Myth, Zeus/Hades couldn't beat Cronos by themselves.
this is vg vs, not greek myth. whatever happened cannically in game is the only thing that counts.

Gumachi
That's what i'm saying. And well The Fates allowed the Gods to even win the war canoncially =\, but Zeus nearly defeated Kratos. I still don't think a mortal can take on a Titan.

First_Tsurugi06
That doesn't matter as that isn't how it happened in the GAME's story. In the game's canon, Zeus won the Gods the war with a thrust of the BoO

Gumachi
THE FATES ALLOWED THE GODS TO WIN THE WAR canoncially. Just because "Zues" did it doesn't mean Kratos can or will beat Cronos.

First_Tsurugi06
Their boastful input certainly didn't mean much when Kratos killed them acquiring their tools/power and essentially becoming Father Time.

ThunderGodEneru
It took Kratos 3 days to climb Cronos, Cronos would just step on Kratos. And Kratos=mortal, Hades/Zeus=Gods. In a VG yeah Hades is beating both of them. And how is Kratos even going to kill Cronos? It took him three days to navigate the dungeon on his back.

Cronos is too slow to step on Kratos.

Kratos has the Blade of Olympus(a stronger one than the one used to battle the Titans previously), the power of the Fates, and has already defeated Zeus, who easily defeated Cronos and all the Titans.

Mannoroth II
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Zeus in one move beat Cronos and all the other Titans. no expression

Hell, Hades was beating Cronos, AND Atlas. no expression

I don't understand your logic. no expression

Kronos is the KING of the Titans. A Hades canNOT defeat Kronos in real life.

Zeus could, but Hades cannot.

Burning thought
He was beating both of them....Atlas and Kronos, the only reason Atlas had his soul ripped instead of Kronos is because Atlas saved him.

Mannoroth II

Kronos has the powers of time. Instead of stepping on Kratos he COULD change him into a baby...or something.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mannoroth II

Kronos doesn't exist in real life and this isn't debating the mythical characters, we are debating the GOW characters.

Gumachi
Nevermind.

Gumachi
NVM.

Gumachi
It took him three days to navigate the dungeon on his back.

Kratos has the Blade of Olympus(a stronger one than the one used to battle the Titans previously), the power of the Fates, and has already defeated Zeus, who easily defeated Cronos and all the Titans.

Don't forget he has Crono's Rage he could shock him to death.

Gaia said it took him 3 days to climb his back, you seen the Titan-God war, Cronos is pretty fast.

Just because Zeus did, doesn't mean Kratos can. Kratos had to trick Zeus, now he can beat a Titan? He isn't even close enough to hurt one, he couldn't even hurt Atlas if he tried.

uRGnYkHF-jU

Couldn't he just smash Kratos with his hand?

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Their boastful input certainly didn't mean much when Kratos killed them acquiring their tools/power and essentially becoming Father Time.

Stepping in and out of a mirror.

Wei Phoenix
Don't forget he has Crono's Rage he could shock him to death.

Gaia said it took him 3 days to climb his back, you seen the Titan-God war, Cronos is pretty fast.

Just because Zeus did, doesn't mean Kratos can. Kratos had to trick Zeus, now he can beat a Titan? He isn't even close enough to hurt one, he couldn't even hurt Atlas if he tried.

uRGnYkHF-jU

Couldn't he just smash Kratos with his hand?

Stepping in and out of a mirror.

Didn't Zeus have to trick Kratos in the beginning to beat him?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Mannoroth II

What do you mean in "real life". cannonically hades DID beat them both, and kratos is the one who killed the fates and has time power. kratos takes this.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Didn't Zeus have to trick Kratos in the beginning to beat him?

I thought Zeus couldn't kill the "other Gods"? Kratos was close to death. Anyway, Kratos may wound Cronos, but killing him? When he says "real life" he means Greek Myth, because in Greek Myth no God could fight 1 Titan along. It took Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, 3 of the Titan's Children, and tons of other Gods. The Fates are weak. We still don't know "how" Kratos will kill Cronos.

Wei Phoenix
I thought Zeus couldn't kill the "other Gods"? Kratos was close to death. Anyway, Kratos may wound Cronos, but killing him? When he says "real life" he means Greek Myth, because in Greek Myth no God could fight 1 Titan along. It took Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, 3 of the Titan's Children, and tons of other Gods. The Fates are weak. We still don't know "how" Kratos will kill Cronos.

Still tricked him.

Gumachi
"Still tricked him" Zeus gave Kratos a chance, and he didn't accept, so Zeus slayed him.

Would you exactly call it "a trick"? I mean he bascially took advantage of Kratos when he was weak, it's not like Kratos was forced to drain his powers, he already damaged the statue badly enough.

occultdestroyer
The son of Zeus wins.

Gumachi
What about the Father of Zeus XD?

Mannoroth II
What about the Father of Zeus XD?

Kronos IS the father of Zeus

reminds me of star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.