New Forum Rules *Please Read*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Moderators
Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

KMC Guidelines & Forum Rules

Comic Book VS Forum Rules

Lord Feron
BUT WHY!!!

Nah jk, well do sheriff angel

Batman-Prime
I don't like Moderators
only trouble

disguise2

Mekrob
Question: Why are we not allowed to argue with them in public, yet we're allowed to argue privately?

Mindset
*doesn't read*

uhuh

Badabing
Originally posted by Mekrob
Question: Why are we not allowed to argue with them in public, yet we're allowed to argue privately? It's the same reason you don't argue with a teacher, coach, parent, work supervisor, etc in public. It generally leads to a larger problem. If you haven't noticed, arguing with mods in a thread generally leads to more warnings and bannings in some cases. We have to maintain some semblance of order on the forums. Taking a problem to a PM keeps anyone else looking to cause a problem due to some issue out of the picture and keeps the situation from snowballing into multi-warnings/bans, as we've seen several times in this forum. I've been wrong at times and have gone into the threads and apologized in a post for all to read.Originally posted by Mindset
*doesn't read*

uhuh Get back here an read!!!!! durhulk

Spire
Originally posted by Badabing
Moderators
Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

KMC Guidelines & Forum Rules

Comic Book VS Forum Rules

So these weren't rules before?

Badabing
Originally posted by Spire
So these weren't rules before? They were always an "assumed" rule. But recent events in the Vs forum and a few other busy forums brought the rules to "official" status.

ThunderGodEneru
Seems fair enough, arguing in private.

Although certain other mods on KMC do not allow even that. ermm

Spire
hahahahaha

***I have already found a loophole with these 'new' rules. This is most excellent.***

Badabing
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Seems fair enough, arguing in private.

Although certain other mods on KMC do not allow even that. ermm Well, as long as it's st least semi-civil there shouldn't be a problem. But if someone just goes off cursing, bashing and throwing accusations in a PM, then I can see that being a problem. Not that I've known you to do that sort of thing.Originally posted by Spire
hahahahaha

***I have already found a loophole with these 'new' rules. This is most excellent.*** I've found a trump to your loophole.

Spire

Restricted

badawe

-K-M-
Wait seriously? erm

Silent Hero
Originally posted by -K-M-
Wait seriously? erm

no erm

Spire
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/proxies.jpg

stick out tongue

Bentley
I think its fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.