Wonder Woman (Diana) vs Fantastic Four (Spider-man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Hulk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermonkey
Wonder Woman (Diana) vs Fantastic Four (Spider-man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Hulk)

Nihilist
team

guy222
diana loses

Juk3n
How exactly do they hit her?

Mass organ failure for Spider-man, and a swift KO for Logan, GR'S h2h speed feats anyone? Hulk may be a little too much, but if she gets gear, she can take this, or at the very least she just hovers out of reach for a stalemate. She cannot loose this.

SamZED
Isn't Ghost Rider like uber powerful now in I-can-pwn-galactus kind of way?

Nestical
what kind of fantastic four is this?anyways the team cant lose here

dawsey28
Originally posted by Nestical
what kind of fantastic four is this?

http://www.dreamscapecomics.com/whatif.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
How exactly do they hit her?

Mass organ failure for Spider-man, and a swift KO for Logan, GR'S h2h speed feats anyone? Hulk may be a little too much, but if she gets gear, she can take this, or at the very least she just hovers out of reach for a stalemate. She cannot loose this. Or GR kills her.

Silent Guardian
team

Silent Hero
Wonder Woman cannot handle this team

SoulDevourer
ghost rider & hulk are safe so stalemate because of them (far more durable, but on th other hand they don't have superspeed so they cant touch her)

guy222
Ketch's powers have grown because of Zadkiel

fangirl101
I dont' see how they are gonna win. Her soul suck pretty much takes GR out, She ko's logan, kills spidey, and bfr's hulk before any of them blink.

Mindset
No, GR Penance Stares her ass into oblivion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
No, GR Penance Stares her ass into oblivion.
She already has a villian who has a gaze that kills. She beat her ass without looking. She even ko'd zoom without looking. Thatm won't work.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by fangirl101
I dont' see how they are gonna win. Her soul suck pretty much takes GR out, She ko's logan, kills spidey, and bfr's hulk before any of them blink.

I do not think her soul Suck could take out GR

Mindset
Is the villain who gaze kills an Angel of Vengeance?

And does her gaze attack the person soul?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I do not think her soul Suck could take out GR
It took out one of the best GL"s ever. I'm sure it will take out GR. The lasso has pwned a few skyfather lvl beings and one with abstract like power. It'll work on GR.

Mindset
It took out one of the best GL"s ever. I'm sure it will take out GR. The lasso has pwned a few skyfather lvl beings and one with abstract like power. It'll work on GR. How is a GL similar to Ghost Rider?

fangirl101
Is the villain who gaze kills an Angel of Vengeance?

And does her gaze attack the person soul?
You missed it. Wondy doesn't have to look at her victims to win. She far faster than GR any way. He has to stare her in her eyes for it to work. She doesn't have to look to win and he isn't fast enough to catch her by the glaze anyway.

Mindset
You missed it. Wondy doesn't have to look at her victims to win. She far faster than GR any way. He has to stare her in her eyes for it to work. She doesn't have to look to win and he isn't fast enough to catch her by the glaze anyway. She wont be just fighting GR, during the course of the fight he would get a chance, imo.

Also there is his hellfire which attacks the soul as well.

And no I didn't miss your point, you brought up same lame WW villain and tried to compare their powers.

fangirl101
She wont be just fighting GR, during the course of the fight he would get a chance, imo.

Also there is his hellfire which attacks the soul as well.

And no I didn't miss your point, you brought up same lame WW villain and tried to compare their powers.
Medusa is a titan. Not some lame WW villian as you put it. If you had any actual knowlege of Wondy then I might respect your opinion on the matter. You don't. Wondy has fought at least a dozen villians at one time, some of whom are superior than this entire team. What makes you think she can't handle 3 low metas and a slow dumb brick? Lulz. He won't get a chance to do jack unless you can show me GR hitting someone who moves at near light speeds with reactionary times.

Mindset
Medusa is a titan. Not some lame WW villian as you put it. If you had any actual knowlege of Wondy then I might respect your opinion on the matter. You don't. Wondy has fought at least a dozen villians at one time, some of whom are superior than this entire team. What makes you think she can't handle 3 low metas and a slow dumb brick? Lulz. He won't get a chance to do jack unless you can show me GR hitting someone who moves at near light speeds with reactionary times. Medusa is a lame WW villain.

You don't need to respect my opinion, I don't care.

Because GR isn't low meta erm

Yea, WW is fighting at light speed the entire time, right.

fangirl101
Medusa is a lame WW villain.

In a forum fight she is. And I'm glad you resorted to calling a titan a lame wonder woman villian. I"ll return to my previous position of just ignoring you.

Bouboumaster
Hulk or GR soloes

Mindset
In a forum fight she is. And I'm glad you resorted to calling a titan a lame wonder woman villian. I"ll return to my previous position of just ignoring you. Thanks

Draco69
Why is it that quantity automatically assures the victor?

The FF gets curbstomped.

What's Spider-Man or Wolverine gonna do? They get punted to Jupiter.

The only threat here is Hulk. Ghost Rider's powers simply won't work on Diana. One snag of her lasso and Ghost Rider dies. Her lasso is the anti-thesis for demons, hellfire, or anything remotely demonic.

Lord Feron

Of course.... always befor ethey blink! sad

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Draco69
Why is it that quantity automatically assures the victor?

The FF gets curbstomped.

What's Spider-Man or Wolverine gonna do? They get punted to Jupiter.

The only threat here is Hulk. Ghost Rider's powers simply won't work on Diana. One snag of her lasso and Ghost Rider dies. Her lasso is the anti-thesis for demons, hellfire, or anything remotely demonic.

right anyway... GR solos.

Draco69
Originally posted by Lord Feron
right anyway... GR solos.

How? His powers won't work on her.

She's a pure soul. That's why in a recent arc, the Devil had to trick Diana into transferring her soul into the Stalker.

With her soul, she was immune to basically any form of attack.

One whip of her lasso and Ghost Rider is dust.

Lord Feron
Soul fire can still hurt her despite how pure it is.

Draco69
Soul fire can still hurt her despite how pure it is.

Not with the lasso protecting her. She has a very long history of going up against attacks that Ghost Rider possesses and they were all ineffectual.

She possesses the Spirit of Truth. Demonic energy of any sort is utterly ineffective against.

Lord Feron
While WW is trying to contain GR, a simple stab from Logan or a punch from Hulk with surely put the hurt on her.

Draco69
While WW is trying to contain GR, a simple stab from Logan or a punch from Hulk with surely put the hurt on her.

Wolverine and Spider-Man get punted to the Sun in the first second....

Hulk is the only real threat.

However with Simone's upgrade to the lasso, she wins 10/10.

And she doesn't need to 'contain' the Ghost Rider.

Think it of this way. Lasso = Holy Water. Ghost Rider = Vampire.

The lasso is the Ghost Rider's worst nightmare.

Lord Feron
Wolverine and Spider-Man get punted to the Sun in the first second....

Hulk is the only real threat.

However with Simone's upgrade to the lasso, she wins 10/10.

And she doesn't need to 'contain' the Ghost Rider.

Think it of this way. Lasso = Holy Water. Ghost Rider = Vampire.

The lasso is the Ghost Rider's worst nightmare.

Well imo I don't think it will be that serious for GR. Also sm is not going to get hit that easily.

GR should wrap up WW and spider throw in some webbing because combined it should hold her down long enough for wolverine to cut her head off.

JUst saying that another way the fight could go down.

Draco69
Well imo I don't think it will be that serious for GR. Also sm is not going to get hit that easily.

It worked against Satan. THE Satan.

Spider-Man won't get hit by someone infinitely faster than him?

GR should wrap up WW and spider throw in some webbing because combined it should hold her down long enough for wolverine to cut her head off.

JUst saying that another way the fight could go down.

Never mind. You're joking. Your post history doesn't match this drivel.

no expression

Nihilist
ghost rider destroy diana

Starscream M
spiderman is a great distraction...he just keeps taking Diana's attention and avoids her attacks while webbing her eyes to annoy her

Wolverine is someone Diana doesn't want to get to close to...one hit and Diana's gonna lose lots of blood

All the while Ghost Rider and Hulk are doing the brunt of the attack taking on Diana up front

Team wins 10/10

Lord Feron
It worked against Satan. THE Satan.

Spider-Man won't get hit by someone infinitely faster than him?

Never mind. You're joking. Your post history doesn't match this drivel.

no expression

yeah i feel a little blahhh this morning.... sleep

Draco69
Originally posted by Starscream M
spiderman is a great distraction...he just keeps taking Diana's attention and avoids her attacks while webbing her eyes to annoy her

Wolverine is someone Diana doesn't want to get to close to...one hit and Diana's gonna lose lots of blood

All the while Ghost Rider and Hulk are doing the brunt of the attack taking on Diana up front

Team wins 10/10

*SLAP*

Snap out of it!

erm

SupremeMan
Originally posted by spidermonkey

I'm not exactly sure how the team is going to win this when they are fighting a character that moves so fast they are statues by comparison. Does she just stand there and let them hit her? Spider-Man maybe x40 normal human speed vs. a character that operates at just below Superman speed level or roughly comparable? I saw this thread on another forum that shall remain nameless and the 'no speedblitz' option was invoked to even make it a fight.

SupremeMan
Medusa is a lame WW villain.

Exactly right. Or is this one of those fights just like in the comics where we ignore the abilities of one of the characters? In this case, ignore WW's speed. You know, the same way they ignore Superman's speed in a lot of his comic fights because there would be no fight if they didn't ignore his speed.

Isn't the premise here that everyone fights at optimal level and we don't ignore their powers?

iceman24567
Wonder Woman wins.

Spire
WW can take this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Spire
WW can take this. thumb up People assume the Penance stare is an auto ko but thats absurd laughing

jrodslam
If WW is deserving of the penance stare, then it works. Thats the only way i see the team defeating her. That or Logan stabbing her where it hurts. Id give her the odds more than not.

Bouboumaster
Hulk throw Wolverine in a Fastball Special and then jump himself on Diana. Or he outpunch her.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk throw Wolverine in a Fastball Special and then jump himself on Diana. Or he outpunch her.

Wonder Woman, instead of move at near light speed, stand there let him do that. Wonder Woman not smart in this fight.

Sasaraixx
Diana wins. Hulk is the only real threat here for her.

spawnwest
0.05 seconds into the fight she runs past Spiderman snapping his neck as she passes him, then she right hooks Wolverine knocking him out, throws her lasso out at GR tieing him up, jump on Hulk leg locking him and gives him the sleep touch

1 seconds after that, she walks up to GR and commands him to turn back into Johnny then she right hooks him KO'ing him.

WW FTW

Lord Feron
Originally posted by spawnwest
0.05 seconds into the fight she runs past Spiderman snapping his neck as she passes him, then she right hooks Wolverine knocking him out, throws her lasso out at GR tieing him up, jump on Hulk leg locking him and gives him the sleep touch

1 seconds after that, she walks up to GR and commands him to turn back into Johnny then she right hooks him KO'ing him.

WW FTW

then you wake up.... wink

Silent Hero
take out GR and WW has a shot. You can all debate whether she is stronger than the Hulk or not

Draco69
Originally posted by Silent Hero
take out GR and WW has a shot. You can all debate whether she is stronger than the Hulk or not

As I said before the lasso is anti-thesis to all things demonic.

Like Etrigan or Satan.

The lasso's effect against the Ghost Rider would more or less the same as pouring a bucket of holy water that's been blessed by Jesus Christ himself on a vampire.

SupremeMan
then you wake up.... wink

That's for sure. That last part was totally unrealistic. She wouldn't try to leglock the Hulk and match him strength for strength regardless of whether she could or not. She'd just use that same speed that almost keeps up with Superman and punch him in the face a thousand times in 0.005 seconds.

Silent Guardian
As I said before the lasso is anti-thesis to all things demonic.

Like Etrigan or Satan.

The lasso's effect against the Ghost Rider would more or less the same as pouring a bucket of holy water that's been blessed by Jesus Christ himself on a vampire.

debatable. I do not know if WW could put the true GR down, maybe Blaze but not the true GR spirit of Fire. I mean Ghost Rider is not some vampire, or any old Demon. He is way above them all. I'd say he is stronger than Etrigan as well.

As stated by Dr. Strange in WWH vs. GR if GR is fighting someone who has sinned or is evil, he is basically unstoppable with almost limitless power. However, If it is just Blaze controlling the Ghost Rider the power he commands comes at a limit, even if it is still huge. The only reason I see WW not getting owned by GR is because she is not evil, so GR would not be able to use his full power on her.

I mean GR is close to immortal. However, after thinking about it I guess I could see WW possibly winning against him, since he would not be at full strength.

Honestly I could see this fight going either way. WW is a beast. And for the Team Hulk & GR provide the muscle. Wolverine could definitely hurt WW with his claws, and she could not put him down. Spidey would zip around and be an annoyance/distraction with his Webs and taunts.

Draco69

Honestly I could see this fight going either way. WW is a beast. And for the Team Hulk & GR provide the muscle. Wolverine could definitely hurt WW with his claws, and she could not put him down. Spidey would zip around and be an annoyance/distraction with his Webs and taunts.

Wolverine and Spider-Man die. Plain as that. They get thrown into orbit.

You're saying Captain Marvel would allow Wolverine or Spider-Man to annoy him?

No.

Neither would would WW. She runs up to them at Mach 50 and kicks them into the Neil Armstrong's footprint.

The only threat here is Hulk. Ghost Rider isn't really a threat since Diana's is basically an anti-thesis to his very nature.

I'm not sure how to explain how dangerous the lasso is to Ghost Rider.

Him getting hit by that thing would be like Michael the Archangel skewering him with the Holy Cross.

jrodslam
Holey Smokes batman! Draco is back!

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Holey Smokes batman! Draco is back!

smile

You rascals are lucky I'm sick with the flu and bored lol

Thorion
Hulk takes this by himself.

The strength disparity is so great that he could probably grind her face into pavement and rape her and she'd be powerless to stop him.

Hulk >>>>>>> Wonder Woman. Everybody else is irrelevant.

In fact, Hulk could probably beat everybody in this thread.

Philosophía
I don't know enough about Ghost Rider to judge.

But she'd completly destroy the other 3.

Silent Guardian
Wolverine and Spider-Man die. Plain as that. They get thrown into orbit.

You're saying Captain Marvel would allow Wolverine or Spider-Man to annoy him?

No.

Neither would would WW. She runs up to them at Mach 50 and kicks them into the Neil Armstrong's footprint.

The only threat here is Hulk. Ghost Rider isn't really a threat since Diana's is basically an anti-thesis to his very nature.

I'm not sure how to explain how dangerous the lasso is to Ghost Rider.

Him getting hit by that thing would be like Michael the Archangel skewering him with the Holy Cross.

Holy Crosses and stuff have no effect on GR. The worst and I mean worst effect if it has any Negative effects on GR is it would just temporarily turn him back to normal. Stop comparing GR to some normal demon, or monster. He is really complicated and so much more it is hard to explain.

Also you are underestimating Wolvie and Spidey. They both have good days and bad days (depending on the writer.) I am not even a huge Wolvie fanboy, but even I know Wolvie does not Die. He gets beat down a lot sure, but because of his adamantium bones and HF he is basically immortal.

Spidey has been okay against speedsters and super powered beings before. He would not get caught easily. Lets not forget him punking Ms. Marvel in her annual. Besides, WW will be too preoccupied with GR and Hulk. If WW fought each of these guys one at a time, it would be over she would probably win. She will primarily be dealing with Hulk and GR, than throw Spidey and Wolverine in and things get tough

Thorion

guy222
Team wins

iceman24567
Diana wins

Philosophía
Originally posted by Thorion
Do you enjoy being wrong?

WW destroying any top-tier is improbable. WW destoying Hulk is ridiculous.

Click. And stay there.

WW destroying any top-tier is improbable ? Heh. This is not herochat, boy.

iceman24567
Nobody on team 2 is a top tier no expression.

Thorion

Thorion
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nobody on team 2 is a top tier no expression.

You know, except Hulk.

If your definition of top-tier encompasses the likes of Wonder Woman etc. Hulk would be a few notches above that.

SuperiorTech
Grey hulk is 3 time's as strong as wonder woman?

iceman24567
Lol Hulk is three times stronger? How do you know this? Hulk has never faced somebody as fast, skilled and strong as Wonder Woman and Savage Hulk is not top tier. Hulk loses his lunch and his life unless she feels like just bfring him.

iceman24567
You know, except Hulk.

If your definition of top-tier encompasses the likes of Wonder Woman etc. Hulk would be a few notches above that. What has Hulk done to say he is a top tier? You are just spouting out bull without even back it up.

Draco69

I am not even a huge Wolvie fnboy, but even I know Wolvie does not Die. He gets beat down a lot sure, but because of his adamantium bones and HF he is basically immortal.

His unbreakable skeleton nor healing factor is an issue.

He either is lucky enough to get knocked out with one hit while his sack of muscle and metal bones lands on another continent.

Or he becomes a Canadian popsicle in orbit.

KMC forum rules state that everyone will act to their very best. Which includes bloodlust and speedblitzing for Wonder Woman.

He gets owned in the first picosecond of the fight.

Spidey has been okay against speedsters and super powered beings before.

You're saying that Spider-Man could react to Superman's superspeed? Or Black Adam's? Or the Flash's? No.

He can't react to Wonder Woman either. Unfortunately, a near-Superman punch coming at his skull at near-lightspeed will it explode like an overcooked bag of popcorn in a microwave oven.

If he's lucky and if Diana is feeling merciful, he simply gets his neck broken.

There's nothing he could do expect stand there and die.

And this the next picosecond after she punts Logan into orbit.

He would not get caught easily.

Yes, he really would. It'd be super-easy.

Lets not forget him punking Ms. Marvel in her annual.

Ms. Marvel? Seriously? You're comparing a mid-tier hero who's at best Class 50 to Wonder Woman who can go toe-to-toe with Superman and can keep up with the Flash...?

Besides, WW will be too preoccupied with GR and Hulk. If WW fought each of these guys one at a time, it would be over she would probably win. She will primarily be dealing with Hulk and GR, than throw Spidey and Wolverine in and things get tough

Um, no. Under KMC rules, here's the first few seconds of the fight:

*BOOM*

Ghost Rider: The hell was that?!

Hulk: Hulk not see funny man and Canadian.

Wonder Woman: That was the sound of me breaking the sound barrier. The sounds you can't hear are your friends gasping their last breaths for air on the surface of the moon. Who's next?

Ghost Rider: Didn't even see her move...

Thorion
Lol Hulk is three times stronger? How do you know this? Hulk has never faced somebody as fast, skilled and strong as Wonder Woman and Savage Hulk is not top tier. Hulk loses his lunch and his life unless she feels like just bfring him.

What a dumb post.

He has faced multiple people as fast as WW. Thor, Hyperion, Genis..

Because his strength feats are greater than the collective feats of all other top-tiers combined.

Philosophía
You have no solid argument. If bias didn't cloud your mind, you'd be able to see that Wonder Woman, beating somebody who's perfectly capable of handling her speed, is at baseline strength about 3 times as strong as her, and far more durable is nonsensical.

She'd find herself demoralized, abused and beaten if she went up against Hulk. Like she does every single time she goes up against a top-tier opponent.

Hulk being perfectly capable of handling her speed ? She'd be a statue compared to her. I don't give a shit about strength, because they won't be armwrestling.

And what's with this top-tier crap, anyway ? As far as I remember, those idiots at herochat even have Namor as a top-tier, or just short of one.

Thorion
What has Hulk done to say he is a top tier? You are just spouting out bull without even back it up.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

There are feats there better than those of some cosmics.

Hulk >>> WW. Her speed advantage is useless.

Philosophía
He has faced multiple people as fast as WW. Thor,

What a dumb post.

Draco69

Thorion

iceman24567
Hulk is the least of Diana's worries Ghost Rider is team twos only chance.

Thorion
Oh, lord another one?

Why do they always invade here? And they ignore the forum rules.

At times like these I almost wish we had CBR moderators. They ban you on the spot if you say something they don't like.

What forum rules have I violated? My reading comprehension is excellent. I've thoroughly read the forum rules, and have done nothing to break them.

Unless you can quote me a passage where it says dissenting views are not allowed?

Draco69
Hulk "should" be a statue compared to Sentry, Thor, etc. Get out of here with that nonsense.

And if you've read the KMC rules, you would realize we (including the moderator Raoul discount that as PIS)

Sentry barely used his speed in fights with Hulk. In this forum, acting to the best of his abilities, he'll be speedblitzing the hell of Hulk.

Thor resorts to a brawl everytime he faces Hulk and seemly forgets his
multitude of abilities he possesses with the hammer.

In KMC, he wins rather easily since he's in bloodlust and he uses his abilities to the best of his ability.

Meaning he gets teleported to the Sun. Or he gets shot with a Godblast.

iceman24567
Sentry never used his speed against the Hulk no expression.

Draco69
Sentry never used his speed against the Hulk no expression.

Oh. Well, that's even more PIS.

no expression

Philosophía
Hulk "should" be a statue compared to Sentry, Thor, etc. Get out of here with that nonsense.

Nonsense ? Ironic. That's quite the logic you got there. The type of logic that goes against the rules. Many of Superman's opponents should be statues compared to him. And we can say this about other characters with proven high-level superspeed. Yet they get tagged. Does that make their adversaries somehow on their level of speed ? No. Thus why we have the ..

..rules.

Have we seen Hulk fight at high-level speed ? No. Does he have the kind of feats backing up the fact that he can ? No. Simple.

Thorion
And if you've read the KMC rules, you would realize we (including the moderator Raoul discount that as PIS)

Sentry barely used his speed in fights with Hulk. In this forum, acting to the best of his abilities, he'll be speedblitzing the hell of Hulk.

Thor resorts to a brawl everytime he faces Hulk and seemly forgets his
multitude of abilities he possesses with the hammer.

In KMC, he wins rather easily since he's in bloodlust and he uses his abilities to the best of his ability.

Meaning he gets teleported to the Sun. Or he gets shot with a Godblast.

It's PIS regardless of the fact that every single FTL opponent Hulk has gone up against has found their speed completely negated by Hulk's dynamic strength.

If it happens enough times, it's 100% legit.

I also like how you completely ignored my previous point. Quote a rule which I've infringed or admit that you were throwing around baseless accusations like people who've lost a debate commonly do.

Thorion

Philosophía
It's PIS regardless of the fact that every single FTL opponent Hulk has gone up against has found their speed completely negated by Hulk's dynamic strength.

How could strength negate speed, when he couldn't apply that in battle, since his opponent, in this case Diana, would just dance around him ?

You should listen to my advice, and go back tot he place where this kind of idiocies are acceptable.

iceman24567
Lulz

Thorion

Philosophía
We've seen him handle oppnents who fight at light-speed, so he will have no trouble with Diana who lacks the strength to hurt him, and the durablility to survive his attacks.

I like how you're acting like I've infringed the rule you quoted, when abybody with a modicum of intelligence would be able to see that I've done nothing of the sort. I provided flawless logic and amazing reasoning.

Hulk has every conceivable edge, excpet speed which is all but irrelevant.

Hulk wins.

When has Hulk handled an opponent who was proven to be fighting him at lighspeed ? She's hurt Superman, she'll hurt Hulk. Not that she'd need more than her lasso anyway. Her durability is irrelevant since Hulk won't tag her.

Lulz at the bolded part.

By this point, I think this is intentional trolling.

Draco69

Yep, which is why it's ignored here.

Nope. Not here.

I also like how you completely ignored my previous point. Quote a rule which I've infringed or admit that you were throwing around baseless accusations like people who've lost a debate commonly do.

I'm ignoring you because you're not following the KMC rules.

If you were, I'd be happy to debate with you.

Since you're not, you're not worth my time.

Again, feel free to PM the moderator if you don't like the rules.

Though if this were SuperHeroChat where speed is ignored and DC characters are thus neutered, than yes I'd agree Diana loses under their rules.

But on sites like KMC or CBR, Hulk loses.

Draco69

Philosophía
The proof is in the material. No opponent, regardless of level of speed has used it effectively against the Hulk.

You should listen to my advice, and drop an issue when it's clear you are wrong, and the inferior debator.

That's because they rarely use it. When has Hulk fought somebody at Wonder Woman's level of superspeed ? Just because he fights somebody with proven superspeed, yet no proof of them using it fully in the fight, doesn't mean he's suddenly a hell of a speedster himself.

Quite the debater you are there.

Batman-Prime
I don't think that Wolverine or Hulk could do anything against WW, who is fast enough to take them out in seconds. Spiderman with his Spidersenses wouldn't last much longer. The only problem I see is GR. I have to get more intel on him. But I lean towards WW.

Mindset
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Exactly right. Or is this one of those fights just like in the comics where we ignore the abilities of one of the characters? In this case, ignore WW's speed. You know, the same way they ignore Superman's speed in a lot of his comic fights because there would be no fight if they didn't ignore his speed.

Isn't the premise here that everyone fights at optimal level and we don't ignore their powers? No

Thorion

Thorion

iceman24567
Hulk isn't more durable than Superman no expression

Thorion
Most likely, when I used to be active, they came and went to troll the forum before they were banned.

Yes, I waited two years to troll this place on behalf of a board I haven't posted at for 3 years. Very rational.

Thorion
Hulk isn't more durable than Superman no expression

No, he is.

iceman24567
No, he is. If he is so durable why does he rely on his healing factor?

Thorion
Yep, which is why it's ignored here.

Nope. Not here.

I'm ignoring you because you're not following the KMC rules.

If you were, I'd be happy to debate with you.

Since you're not, you're not worth my time.

Again, feel free to PM the moderator if you don't like the rules.

Though if this were SuperHeroChat where speed is ignored and DC characters are thus neutered, than yes I'd agree Diana loses under their rules.

But on sites like KMC or CBR, Hulk loses.

I've abided by the rules. I adressed the speed issue, too. I'm assuming that you have nothing left, so I accept your concession.

Mindset
If he is so durable why does he rely on his healing factor? Because people in Marvel are so much stronger than those in DC, duh

Badabing
Because his strength feats are greater than the collective feats of all other top-tiers combined. Originally posted by Thorion
What a dumb post.

I agree

Thorion
If he is so durable why does he rely on his healing factor?

Do you think before you type?

You're essentially saying that purely on virtue of him having to make use of his formidable healing factor on a few occasions, he is completely reliant on it?

Listen to yourself. It perfectly supplements his durability.

iceman24567
Because people in Marvel are so much stronger than those in DC, duh No seriously i want to see him muster up some bs answer.

Thorion
Originally posted by Badabing
I agree

Really says a lot about the board when the moderators have to troll, rather than address the issue at hand.

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, don't post. It's as simple as that.

Philosophía
Thor.

Hulk's more durable than Superman, and has the best healing factor in comics. Hulk can tag her with ease, and as soon as he does, she'll end up KO-ed. Like she always does.

It's obvious that your childish tactics are ineffective which is why you're screaming troll. It might work with other people, but not with somebody of my mental acumen.

Hulk has fought Thor at lightspeed ? Nice.

Okay then, I enjoyed this troll to rational poster exchange, but unfortunately I don't have a habit of feeding trolls, so I wish you good luck. Maybe you'll last a few more hours before being warned/banned.

Mindset
lol

iceman24567
Do you think before you type?

You're essentially saying that purely on virtue of him having to make use of his formidable healing factor on a few occasions, he is completely reliant on it?

Listen to yourself. It perfectly supplements his durability. On a few occasions? The most powerful version of Hulk was RELIANT on his healing factor. The Hulk is about as durable as Superman on a bad day. Do you think before you troll?

Thorion

Thorion
On a few occasions? The most powerful version of Hulk was RELIANT on his healing factor. The Hulk is about as durable as Superman on a bad day. Do you think before you troll?

No, it provides a useful boost on top of his amazing durability. He can recover from anything Wonder Woman dishes out if it does manage to hurt him, which it won't.

iceman24567
laughing I had enough of this troll his opinion >> ours because he is "smarter"? laughing

Badabing
Really says a lot about the board when the moderators have to troll, rather than address the issue at hand.

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, don't post. It's as simple as that. It really says a lot about you when I put your own post in context but simply use it against you. Thanks for the admission you were trolling when you called Iceman's post dumb. laughing out loud

Stop trolling or it's a warning. Thanks.

Thorion
No, my opinion > yours, because I am a better debator, more-informed and able to think logically.

The IQ-gap is important, but it isn't the most salient reason why I've been verbally-raping everybody in this thread for the last page.

Thorion
It really says a lot about you when I put your own post in context but simply use it against you. Thanks for the admission you were trolling when you called Iceman's post dumb. laughing out loud

Stop trolling or it's a warning. Thanks.

Quote a post where I was trolling. Contrary to popular belief (get ready for this), having a dissenting opinion isn't trolling.

I understand that coming into a thread, and exposing everybody's factually incorrent posts angers a lot of people, but kindly refrain from the baseless accusations.

But, fine, if this is considered trolling, I'll educate people in a more "civil" manner.

SupremeMan
The proof is in the material. No opponent, regardless of level of speed has used it effectively against the Hulk.

You should listen to my advice, and drop an issue when it's clear you are wrong, and the inferior debator.

So, every tme the Hulk goes up against a super speed character, the writer ignores their speed so the Hulk can win? Isn't that the very definition of PIS, a character fighting beneath their abilties so the other guy can win? Are you saying the Hulk has some sort of speed negating power? Then Captain Cold and a zillion others that fight the Flash have that power too. You are effectively arguing that WW has to fight below her abilities to lose.

Badabing
Quote a post where I was trolling. Contrary to popular belief (get ready for this), having a dissenting opinion isn't trolling.

I understand that coming into a thread, and exposing everybody's factually incorrent posts angers a lot of people, but kindly refrain from the baseless accusations.

But, fine, if this is considered trolling, I'll educate people in a more "civil" manner. Calling his post dumb is trolling. End of story. So let's just say you stop now and I won't have a problem. And don't spam up this thread anymore replying to me. This discussion is over. Thanks.

Moderators

Moderators are a group of volunteers who help maintain order on the forums. They help enforce the rules and make sure the forums are a fun place to be. Please remember that moderators are humans and not robots and if they make a decision that you disagree with you cannot argue with them in public. Instead contact them privately to resolve the matter, or contact the Administrator.

KMC Guidelines & Forum Rules

Mindset
Well actually Captain Cold uses his powers to slow Flash down.

SupremeMan
Post deleted.

Thorion
So, every tme the Hulk goes up against a super speed character, the writer ignores their speed so the Hulk can win? Isn't that the very definition of PIS, a character fighting beneath their abilties so the other guy can win? Are you saying the Hulk has some sort of speed negating power? Then Captain Cold and a zillion others that fight the Flash have that power too. You are effectively arguing that WW has to fight below her abilities to lose.

No the writer doesn't ignore it.

Hulk triumphs adversity like he always does.

SupremeMan
Oh, lord another one?

Why do they always invade here? And they ignore the forum rules.

At times like these I almost wish we had CBR moderators. They ban you on the spot if you say something they don't like.

Yeah it is a bit overdone there but at least they don't allow these PIS arguments where characters have their abiltiies ignored. This thing of ignoring WW's speed would never be allowed.

SupremeMan
No the writer doesn't ignore it.

Hulk triumphs adversity like he always does.

WW triumphs because she overcomes adversity like she always does and, oh yeah, because she's a gazillion times faster.

The only intellectual superiority you are proving here is that you can sucker people into arguing with you. Your argument is "The Hulk wins because I say so and we brush aside WW's speed because I feel like it so she's not fighting at her optimal abilities."

Your secondary argument is, "I'll take examples of WW at less than her best when she doesn't use her speed instead of following the rules that everybody fights at their best."

You are blatantly ignoring the rules and contriving the fight.

Thorion
Nobody's ignoring it. If you were able to comprehend my posts, I essentially said that Hulk has had no trouble against opponents with speed comaprable to WW, which is a factually-sound statement.

Thorion
WW triumphs because she overcomes adversity like she always does and, oh yeah, because she's a gazillion times faster.

The only intellectual superiority you are proving here is that you can sucker people into arguing with you. Your argument is "The Hulk wins because I say so and we brush aside WW's speed because I feel like it so she's not fighting at her optimal abilities."

Your secondary argument is, "I'll take examples of WW at less than her best when she doesn't use her speed instead of following the rules that everybody fights at their best."

You are blatantly ignoring the rules and contriving the fight.

That's her only advantage. Hulk is stronger, Hulk has superior durability and the ability to come back from anything she does.

If we go by your stupid criteria, it'd be an eternal stalemate.

SupremeMan
Nobody's ignoring it. If you were able to comprehend my posts, I essentially said that Hulk has had no trouble against opponents with speed comaprable to WW, which is a factually-sound statement.

Except that they are not using the speed in their fights with the Hulk. Its equivalent to people with no serious speed displays tagging the Flash.
He seems to slow down or they suddenly get faster in spie of never having any displays of speed anywhere else except then.

Galvaclaw

It's more that Marvel's speedsters aren't very popular. If spider-man fights Hulk he dances round Hulk never being hit. Gladiator who is millions of times faster on the other hand will decide to block Hulk's fist with his face.

Hulk fans won't read a issue of hulk that has Gladiator or hyperion hitting him a thousand times in the face and then throwing him into the sun, anymore than they'd be happy if Thor simply sent him to different dimension.

Draco69

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, don't post. It's as simple as that.

Oh, no he didn't!

Lord Jesus.

Shall we bet how long it takes for him to get banned?

Hmm. He's already pissed off Badabing.

Rauol will no doubt come about here eventually.

I'd give him, two days, tops?

Anyone else?

SupremeMan
That's her only advantage. Hulk is stronger, Hulk has superior durability and the ability to come back from anything she does.

If we go by your stupid criteria, it'd be an eternal stalemate.

If your intelligence was remotely on the level of your ego about it, you'd see what a jerk you are. If we went by the criteria that is NOT my criteria but the actual rules, the fight would be over in a second because not even the Hulk, at his actual speed that he really has in the comics, could take the near infinite near lightspeed number of punches WW could deliver in a second IF you weren't playing this stupid game of ignoring her abilities.

Thorion
Except that they are not using the speed in their fights with the Hulk. Its equivalent to people with no serious speed displays tagging the Flash.
He seems to slow down or they suddenly get faster in spie of never having any displays of speed anywhere else except then.

Wonder Woman has never displayed FTL combat speed. I'd wager that in a fight, Spider-Man would be faster than her.

Hulk will have no problems tagging he.

iceman24567
If your intelligence was remotely on the level of your ego about it, you'd see what a jerk you are. If we went by the criteria that is NOT my criteria but the actual rules, the fight would be over in a second because not even the Hulk, at his actual speed that he really has in the comics, could take the near infinite near lightspeed number of punches WW could deliver in a second IF you weren't playing this stupid game of ignoring her abilities. thumb up

Thorion
If your intelligence was remotely on the level of your ego about it, you'd see what a jerk you are. If we went by the criteria that is NOT my criteria but the actual rules, the fight would be over in a second because not even the Hulk, at his actual speed that he really has in the comics, could take the near infinite near lightspeed number of punches WW could deliver in a second IF you weren't playing this stupid game of ignoring her abilities.

When has WW shown the ability to fight at FTL speeds?

Oh, right. Never.

Combat speed /= Travel speed.

Galvaclaw
Wonder Woman has never displayed FTL combat speed. I'd wager that in a fight, Spider-Man would be faster than her.

I really have the believe this is trolling. No one with any comicbook knowledge could think that.

Thorion
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I really have the believe this is trolling. No one with any comicbook knowledge could think that.

Spider-Man actually has combat-speed feats.
WW doesn't.

iceman24567
Yeah that right there is trolling.

SupremeMan

She has used super speed in fights just as Superman has. More often the speed is ignored because the results would be obvious if it wasn't ignored- a boring fight that was instantly over.

That is not the way we debate here. We do not ignore characters' abilities. You refuse to abide by that and so there is no use debating because there is no debate. There is just you ignoring her speed.

Thorion
She has used super speed in fights just as Superman has. More often the speed is ignored because the results would be obvious if it wasn't ignored- a boring fight that was instantly over.

That is not the way we debate here. We do not ignore characters' abilities. You refuse to abide by that and so there is no use debating because there is no debate. There is just you ignoring her speed.

Issue number/scan.

If it does not specify that she is using super speed during the fight, I see nothing that means she is fighting at a higher speed than, say, Batman.

Galvaclaw
Okay, I have to admit the whole wonder woman is slower than spider-man angle is quite amusing. Finally going for the wonder woman has no superspeed angle, genius! It is so easy to prove wrong and yet still he goes for it. Daring!

Thorion
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Okay, I have to admit the whole wonder woman is slower than spider-man angle is quite amusing. Finally going for the wonder woman has no superspeed angle, genius! It is so easy to prove wrong and yet still he goes for it. Daring!

Funny how you still haven't done so.

Galvaclaw
Whats the point? We all know Wonder woman has superspeed, I imagine you do too, trolling aside.

Lets look at this quote:

You're not going to get this. Comics don't work like that and haven't since stan lee stopped writing. By this criteria the flash would very few speed feats.

Thorion
She has FTL travel-speed, not combat speed.

FLash has proven that he has both.

Galvaclaw
Okay, now this is getting interesting. Wonder woman does not have faster than light travel feats. She's roughly lightspeed travelwise and I'm being generous.

If she can fly faster than light why doesn't she ram into each one in turn either killing them or knocking them into deep space? Do you want to argue that anyone here can dodge a faster than light projectile?

Are you really going to stick with the 'There's no evidence Wonder woman is faster than batman' theory? That's really easy to disprove.

fangirl101
Goodness the sheer amount of ridiculousness that this thread has sprouted should bannable. Let's get some things in order.

Wondy is fully capabable of beating the tar out of any hulk with her speed. Let's not also forget her skill and the lack there of that this hulk in particular does not possess. This guy right here is as Strong as Superman and is as skilled as Thor and This is what wondy did to him.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230199_600x826.jpg

Just for those people who deserve to be called all kinds of names that I will withhold for the time being, this is how strong this guy is.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/19/1230197_600x825.jpg

Now on to Spiderman.
Now for those who think Spiderman has any chance in hell of pwning Diana, Lulz. I would call you a name but you already pretty much let us know what and who you are with your statements.

This guy is a trillion times stronger and hits billions of times harder than Spiderman. Oh. And he's faster. And he got the shit kicked out of him. Imagine what a kick like this would do to spidey.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228263_Superman_v2_211_2005_Team-DCP_pg13/

And if you think it's a one time fluke, she does the same thing to another similiarly fast,and strong and durable guy,

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/10/1228285_500x742.jpg

And just to be clear how out classed spidey is, This girl Diana is bitching is at least 1 million times stronger and faster than spidey. Spidey dies in the first half of a pico second.
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0047-1.jpg Yeah. That's Kara. As in Supergirl.

Now what the hell is spiderman going to do?

More to come.

Thorion
Nobody here can dodge it. Hulk can survive it, though, easily.

fangirl101
When has WW shown the ability to fight at FTL speeds?

Oh, right. Never.

Combat speed /= Travel speed.
What the what? Lulz. She fought the Shattered God at FTL.
Pick up a wondy comic.

Thorion
Goodness the sheer amount of ridiculousness that this thread has sprouted should bannable. Let's get some things in order.

Wondy is fully capabable of beating the tar out of any hulk with her speed. Let's not also forget her skill and the lack there of that this hulk in particular does not possess. This guy right here is as Strong as Superman and is as skilled as Thor and This is what wondy did to him.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230199_600x826.jpg

Just for those people who deserve to be called all kinds of names that I will withhold for the time being, this is how strong this guy is.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/19/1230197_600x825.jpg

Now on to Spiderman.
Now for those who think Spiderman has any chance in hell of pwning Diana, Lulz. I would call you a name but you already pretty much let us know what and who you are with your statements.

This guy is a trillion times stronger and hits billions of times harder than Spiderman. Oh. And he's faster. And he got the shit kicked out of him. Imagine what a kick like this would do to spidey.
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228263_Superman_v2_211_2005_Team-DCP_pg13/

And if you think it's a one time fluke, she does the same thing to another similiarly fast,and strong and durable guy,

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/10/1228285_500x742.jpg

And just to be clear how out classed spidey is, This girl Diana is bitching is at least 1 million times stronger and faster than spidey. Spidey dies in the first half of a pico second.
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0047-1.jpg Yeah. That's Kara. As in Supergirl.

Now what the hell is spiderman going to do?

More to come.

You completely misinterpreted what I said. I said Spiderman has better combat speed than Diana. Not that he'd beat her. Therefore the second half of your post is useless.

Besides, I laughed at "strong as Superman and skilled as Thor". He has no feats to back that up.

Galvaclaw
Nobody here can dodge it. Hulk can survive it, though, easily.

Then you've agreed Wondy will win. Well done!

BFR for Hulk as he rockets into the next solar system and death for the rest.

fangirl101
Now to those who actually fixed thier lips to say that GR's fires or Stare will do any good, Lulz.

Time to Pwn you with SCANS. Something you all obviously haven't taken the time to read.

This is the High level Demon agony. Just one whip and he loses his arm.
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/scan0015.jpg

This is The Goddess Hectate who had a measure of Ultimate power.
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/warofthegods04376lj.jpg

The lasso is anti demonic and anti magic. So what the hell is GR gonna do that this guy couldn't? Cuz he Got WTF pwned by the lasso. Yeah, He's double the skyfather of nearly every other God.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/05/15/1229314_936x1374.jpg

Did someone say that Gr's fire blast were gonna do some harm to diana?
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/59/1228510_658x967.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/22/11/59/1228232_500x781.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228417_scan0015/

fangirl101
You completely misinterpreted what I said. I said Spiderman has better combat speed than Diana. Not that he'd beat her. Therefore the second half of your post is useless.

Besides, I laughed at "strong as Superman and skilled as Thor". He has no feats to back that up.
I'm going to embarrass you. Not that you haven't done well at that yourself. 2mins. And I'll post scans. You lose. You lost when you typed.

Mindset
Now to those who actually fixed thier lips to say that GR's fires or Stare will do any good, Lulz.

Time to Pwn you with SCANS. Something you all obviously haven't taken the time to read.

This is the High level Demon agony. Just one whip and he loses his arm.
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/scan0015.jpg

This is The Goddess Hectate who had a measure of Ultimate power.
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/warofthegods04376lj.jpg

The lasso is anti demonic and anti magic. So what the hell is GR gonna do that this guy couldn't? Cuz he Got WTF pwned by the lasso. Yeah, He's double the skyfather of nearly every other God.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/05/15/1229314_936x1374.jpg

Did someone say that Gr's fire blast were gonna do some harm to diana?
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/59/1228510_658x967.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/22/11/59/1228232_500x781.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228417_scan0015/ Ghost Rider is an Angel

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>