S03E16 - Building 26

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J

S_D_J
Sprint Sneek Peek:

Ando and Hiro in India

s8231TN39_I

Captain REX
How the hell do they get to India?

S_D_J
Hiro's power of course!

...money

Captain REX
Ah. That makes sense.

starlock
This show just disappoints me...the episode was full of boring....Sylar's story should have been rushed along..lets get somewhere....i dont want 4 episodes of cutting from him and his new sidekick every episode...he is not interesting anymore.....Claire's involvement with this new hero seems so forced..and there are too many other things that leave me uninterested...i hope this show can pick up the pace..

AlmightyKfish
I'm getting to the point where I just want Claire to die.

She's so freaking annoying.

Although, the end of this episode was quite cool. It seems like Peter and co aren't being idiots anymore.

Quincy
Claire is very annoying - that much is true. I was hoping for that Alex guy to also be able to talk to fish - that'd be awesomeness.

Sylar is so lame. I don't get why he didn't die at the end of the first season. Imagine how much better the season 2 and 3 would be if they could focus on the other characters.

SpaceMonkey
I hate to admit it but last night's episode sucked. It seems like they're just stalling for something.

starlock
Originally posted by Quincy
Claire is very annoying - that much is true. I was hoping for that Alex guy to also be able to talk to fish - that'd be awesomeness.

Sylar is so lame. I don't get why he didn't die at the end of the first season. Imagine how much better the season 2 and 3 would be if they could focus on the other characters.

I have said it before..and i will say it again...Sylar's character would have been legendary...if he was killed at the end of season 1.

Mairuzu
Nah

Quincy
Originally posted by starlock
I have said it before..and i will say it again...Sylar's character would have been legendary...if he was killed at the end of season 1.

Agreed. I liked him as a mass murdering psycho. He's just not that interesting with a conscience. He had super villain status in the first season. Now he's a sad anti-hero with a "chip" on his shoulder.

Bespin Bart
I liked last night's episode, personally.

Mairuzu
I usually love every episode, but this one was full of gay

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I liked last night's episode, personally.

S_D_J
Loved when Sylar left Luke in the dinner

hated when he came back...why???

Hiro and Ando were meh... What was the point?

love the ending though...

... and that thing with Tracy... the hunter is a real S.O.B.

Captain REX
Yeah, I really think Sylar should've left Luke. I was hoping when the van started rocking that Sylar had come back to rape Luke's brain and start microwaving shit. I understand him going back to figure out the tracking garbage, though. From the Sylar point of view, figuring out how they're tracking him could lead to figuring out how they're tracking everyone else with an ability...

But yeah, Hiro and Ando were pointless... India was a waste of time.

I agree about Danko. Set the Ice Princess free and let her kill someone... and funding doubles! Magic.

S_D_J
so Alex is the new West...

hopefully no, but they will be kissing by episode 18....

Captain REX
Oh, exciting.

Mairuzu
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.