British 13 year old now a father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand-Moff-Gav
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25048945-12377,00.html

Symmetric Chaos
Obviously this is the boy's fault.

Jack Daniels
isnt that the way it goes it always the dudes fault..lol

KidRock
Wow..that sucks.

Prabhodh
Pretty stupid mistake... if you had to place blame, you'd have to blame both of them. A pretty doggy life ahead for all of them...

MIŠT
Nothing new....

Final Blaxican
At all.

Welcome to reality, kid.

Also, abortion.

GCG
When is his grandson due

Ahsoka Tano
Kid, shoulda pulled out and made her eat it.

What was he thinkin'?

Jack Daniels
toooo druuuuuunk..it happens..he needs to man up and she better stay home and be good till shes ready 2 werk..lol

botankus

Bardock42
Is that Lily Allen's brother?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Kid, shoulda pulled out and made her eat it.

What was he thinkin'?

Damn straight sister. Swallowing is always hotter anyway.

Frozen
Teenagers nowadays have become crazier and crazier these days!

jalek moye
Originally posted by Frozen
Teenagers nowadays have become crazier and crazier these days! actually teenage pregnacys are lower in number then they use to be

bogen
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually teenage pregnacys are lower in number then they use to be

replacing frequency with timming isn't a forward movving approach.

This is a classic example of bad sexual education in minors these days.
They probably weren't told anything so they discovered for themselves.
Makes perfect sence really.

Mairuzu
the father will graduate right when his kid starts school

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mairuzu
the father will graduate right when his kid starts school He doesn't seem the graduating type.

dadudemon
His girlfriend must be fat, old, and saggy feelings. How do you make that type of mistake?

Edit-

Wait... laughing

Wrong story. The one I'm taling about is the student that had nasty with his teacher.

Toku King
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25048945-12377,00.html

..............WHA?!?!?!?!

BruceSkywalker
Not really news, kids nowadays start at 12, 13, 14 years old..

Mairuzu
you'd know

Bardock42
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_political/2280879.html#cutid1

Some more info and pics.

Robtard
She's not attractive.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
She's not attractive. I know. The pictures make it so much worse. She looks like an old woman, and the boy looks like he's 8.

Though, to be fair, she just pressed a baby through her 15 year old snatch...give her a break.

Sanctuary
She looks very english-y.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00732/SNN1304B-380_732153a.jpg

Ew.

jaden101
Originally posted by GCG
When is his grandson due

As soon as he introduces me to his daughter. wink

steverules_2
laughing out loud I'm willing to bet chavs...they always get pregnant at 15 or an earlier age lol nappies cost alot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Listentotheband
Children having children - being discussed by children. Something is very wrong in the world.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Listentotheband
Children having children - being discussed by children. Something is very wrong in the world. And what is so wrong about children talking about children having children?

Darth Macabre
That kid looks like he's in 3rd grade. Awesome.

PaperGangsta
wow! how is that even possible!?

Listentotheband
Originally posted by PaperGangsta

Gametes meet, usually in the fallopian tube.

Robtard
Lesson learned here, should have gone anal.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PaperGangsta

That's probably what the parents should have wondered before getting it on.

Darth Macabre

Agreed.

steverules_2
Someone should tell them about the magic balloon

Sadako of Girth

Especially if it could help avoid looking at her face, huh...?

Forever bonded now to a girl resembles a pig (and when she grows up she'll be a woman that resembles a old pig) for the rest of his days.. what a bummer.....not to be superficial or anything, of course.

Man that baby'd better cure cancer or something.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Especially if it could help avoid looking at her face, huh...?

Forever bonded now to a girl resembles a pig (and when she grows up she'll be a woman that resembles a old pig) for the rest of his days.. what a bummer.....not to be superficial or anything, of course.

Man that baby'd better cure cancer or something.

Probs end up working at McDonalds as a janitor sly

Deano
the little bastards

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by steverules_2
Someone should tell them about the magic balloon

NOOOOO!

steverules_2
Here's a little advice I picked up from a song:

When she gives you affection you better wear protection that skank might have an infection, are you paying close attention? In sex ed, remember what you read just forget what the others have said get it through your head use your brain before you go to bed

lord xyz
Get in there my son!

Grand-Moff-Gav
It gets better, three other young teenagers have said that they have had sex with the girl and one boy insists he is the Dad!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2009/feb/15/alfie-patten-teenage-father

Sadako of Girth
Four people shagged that....? messed

Great news for us uglies.

Our stock must be rising.

Rogue Jedi
DA told me about this last night, kid didnt know what "financially" means.

dadudemon
He looks awfully young for 13. Was that really him in that photo?

Jack Daniels
shes not that bad...as stated she jus squeezed out a youngin...they always look rough for awhile after that..lol...but I would tar and feather her if I was her father that little hooker should be sent to juvenile boot camp! though maybe her father should have been instead for letting her act that way at that age

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
shes not that bad...as stated she jus squeezed out a youngin...they always look rough for awhile after that..lol...but I would tar and feather her if I was her father that little hooker should be sent to juvenile boot camp! though maybe her father should have been instead for letting her act that way at that age

Yeah, how dare he not control her every move!!!

dadudemon
Why is this big news, anyway?

Ace of Knaves
Will this happen again? Yes. The media loves it. Has this happened since the beginning of time? Most certainly. The kid was 12 when he supposedly got her preggers. I don't know a 12 year old that can even figure out how a condom works. But what I do love is that this story has been broadcast on FOX news as though Obama being elected president has any thing to do with this. This happened in England, others claim to be the father and the kid's dad is selling this news to the media. But, when it comes right down to it, the right wing media is trying to say this is what will happen in Amerca if democrats are in power, all the while ignoring the reality that it happens here despite that fact. This is another example of sensationalized media being served to middle America as though it were the reality that is happening on their street corner. As though moral decay were prevelant on every street corner because a black man has been elected president. It really it makes you wonder where this crazed liberal media is if moral decay is the objective they actually seek. People on the "right" cry wolf every time a story breaks that isn't in their best interest along party lines, but their problems with society seem to keep on happening. Maybe it's because there is no such thing as a liberal media. Maybe it's because they can't figure out that a liberal media exists and they're told about it because there's a conservative media, as well. For every Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh, there's a Jon Stewart or Chris Matthews. Guess what? They're all crying foul on a 12 year old dad. Sholdn't they be happy he didn't talk the 15 year old mother into an abortion? After all, he talked her into jumping his 12 year old bones! Right wingers are horrified by a 12 year old having a son, but would crucify him for being 12 and asking this chick to have an abortion! Priorities are skewed! You don't have the market cornered on pre-puberty dads. It's just that some choose to ignore reality while others choose to embrace it. Some decide not to sweep it under the rug in favor of pretending they have the world figured out. Liberals are shocked that a 13 year old is a dad, but they don't pretend than every 13 year old isn't thinking about sex. You "conservative, Real Americans" need to wake the **** up! Sarah Palin wasn't just a shit candidate because she had a retarded baby or because she was a hick; she was shit because she represented a step backwards for all women. She didn't represent as much because she was blind to it, either; she represented it because she knew better, experienced it more and embraced the stupidity that you hate liberals for pointing out in yourselves. You don't hate liberals for being wrong, you hate then for being right and knowing they're right while still choosing the ass-backwards way of dealing with it. I guess pointing out the flaws in your logic strike most of you as anti-American or anit-truth or anit-god, but you have to reconsider the stupid position you place yourselves in. Really. Grow the **** up.

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, how dare he not control her every move!!!
dont have a daughter do you....its not about control...tis about teaching them that those kind of actions have serious consequences and show them what those consequences are and where they will land them if they act like that etc....no my daughter cannot use the internet without me or her mother sitting there with her...no my daughter cannot go out on dates..no my daughter may not talk to boys on the phone...no my daughter may not goto the movies without ME...sounds like control but my daughter welcomes the protection and love we give her...(unless we ask her to do dishes) yes unfortunately? she has a boyfriend..they have a study period at school they study together in ...and yes I hate it...I know someday she will come to me and ask for permission to go out...but since they have been studying 2gether she has become an honor roll student..no more c 's he was already principals list student so I allow this(plus Im lucky she listened and went for a smart one and not the bad boy type) I did something right because she now always comes to me or her mother about drugs drinking boys smoking etc...the side tracking stuff...(we had to eliminate a bad influence in her life..relative who was just mentally ill and taught her bad ideas of life early in her life..but anyways all is well since we cut contact about 4 years ago) and she actually listened and did the right thing...even her teachers and counselors at school say shes wonderful child...she has even picked out what her career and college plans are and is following those courses in highschool...she picked these plans 3 years ago!!..we have gotten her excited over how bright a future she has ahead of her instead of worrying about partying and boys...downside is though at home she is spoiled rotten...hates chores her rooms a mess...doesnt go out and play with many kids from the area (in the country so not many choices plus they are into the side tracking issues from what she tells me) she basically says she works hard at school so shes gonna play hard at home...xbox playstation computer games...she has a 32 inch tv in her room with surround sound system dvd player vcr stereo a computer WITH NO internet the whole deal...we have a 52 inch bigscreen in the living room..so yeah shes spoiled..(I thought I was lucky at her age to have a 12" black and white tv in my room..lol)..though I still when I go in her room she may have a movie playing but she is working on her math sometimes big grin her idea for extra curricular activity is joining a club for teenagers who want to be in banking...a local bank is funding this...minus a very small fee its volunteer based ...still looking into the details...we were hoping for her to get into karate or basketball...nope she has her mind set and has been that way for the last few years...shes making almost all 100s in her banking and math classes....she said she doesnt mind going to work later in life but screw house cleaning shes going to hire someone for that...lol..at least she will be providing a job?...lol...I try express the details of home maintenance but I don't push her much since I KNOW from being me no one is perfect and she is doing so damn well in all other areas...I wanted her to have a backup career plan I suggested joining the drama club or music but she already beat me there and showed via the internet how much competition is in our area for anywhere that hires musicians or actors..so she is figuring out something else as her backup plan..said she will let me know by the end of this school year.....she has been shown the bad things kids do what to look for and she sees it...ONLY because we have shown her what to look for and thus she sees we were not lying about the consequences we have been preaching about all these years..she sees it happening to other kids who choose to not get good grades and just worry about partying skipping school having sex drinking doing drugs etc...at least her little boyfriend is not into those things he has his future planned too...he isn't interested in going out on dates drinking sex etc...call him a nerd if you want...but he isn't trying to do the deed with my daughter and he makes straight A's..hes okay in my book..plus I think she told him I have a gun , I drink alot and am very overprotective..haha...perks there for her being able to use me to keep em in line...but anyways my daughter is abstinent because she has been educated to know its not safe to be anything else at this point in her life...she even has participated in every abstinence class ever offered to her..(within the few years)...I wouldn't allow her to learn about it in elementary school..she went on home teachings until junior high...which was basically little boys are the devil..HAHA...but she even signed up for another one this last half of the year...she is educated on pregnancy std's minimum wage..welfare...she knows damn well what would happen if she screwed up her life for one night of getting it on...SO Bardock your sarcasm is rejected...your kewl and all but I have real experience here and I can honestly say that I blame the parents...the father even more...if a guy who drinks every day like I do can turn his child's outlook on life into a vision of a bright future and NOT HAVE SEX...then whats wrong with that girls father...is he on crack? .....I think he should be tarred and feathered...and placed on public display...this should happen to him every weekend...not only because he allowed this but because he is trying to profit from it...that's even more sick...and makes me think he sux...I don't know the details and I understand being on welfare sux...for the first time in my life I am on unemployment checks...my wife has been cut in her hours to the point she could almost make as much on unemployment...times are hard...but you don't put your kid on public display to profit from it because they made a mistake you should have prevented by simply educating them..even if its telling them little boys are the devil..haha...somethings wrong with that dude though...can you imagine when that kid goes to school eventually and other kids start bringing in printouts of these pictures...the kids suffered from this because of parental mistakes...and no I have not mentioned anything about the boy's parents as I only have a daughter...plus I was every father's nightmare when I was a teenager..lol...that and chics have it rougher than men...I watched them cut my wife open for a c-section and she has suffered ever since...chics do have it rougher...anyways I need another drink..probably not but Im having one anyways...after this thread Im offering my daughter more money for making principals list..hehe..she loves the spending money! we give her far less for just honor roll...b4 we offered $60 for straight A's which is $10 a week...I'm thinking $120 now...she's gonna rule a bank..smart kid I'm so proud! oh and for any young azzholes who want to call her a nerd or say she is ugly or fat ...sorry she is beautiful little blonde long hair no zits and so far isnt fat...signing her up for a gym membership so just doesn't get that way since she doesn't want to do athletics...so don't go bashing she's smart and pretty damn it...no reason to bash her unless you want to say she sux cause she wont do dishes...I tell her that but she tells me now since I'm on unemployment and reduced greatly in $$$ to get a job..haha so smart...SO proud of her! anyways I am off to drink more be well and if you have a god pray for that young couple

steverules_2
I think thats the longest post I have ever seen...and it was typed out for every word

Jack Daniels
sorry for the double post but just which set of parent... or grandparents rather are profiting from this...and if not the mothers parents then why do they not speak out trying to protect her...they may have but I cant find it on google if they are...if they were then kudos for attempting protection..the teen mother and baby should be protected from the media..never mind steve saved me from the double post..lol..IM getting to drunk for this issue..lol..and good point was to long a post...just irritates me that fathers dont take more time to educate their daughters and establish a relationship that is built on trust...yes little boys are the devil is harsh but chics have it rough you gotta protect your daughters from dudes who are like what we use to be..I was a horn dog and I forget half of the users here are at that age..u r all little devils!

liebe911
The girl looks some 35 years old.

Bardock42
Did you expect me to read all that? C-cause I won't. It doesn't even have paragraphs. Gimme a short recap, and I can reply to you whether I agree or still think that parents should not be the primary target of blame when a 15 year old sleeps around, kay?

Jack Daniels
Did you expect me to read all that? C-cause I won't. It doesn't even have paragraphs. Gimme a short recap, and I can reply to you whether I agree or still think that parents should not be the primary target of blame when a 15 year old sleeps around, kay?
this isnt english class I dont do paragraphs Im done with school..lol..mmkay...as I asked earlier ...you dont have a daughter do u?...nope

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
this isnt english class I dont do paragraphs Im done with school..lol..mmkay...as I asked earlier ...you dont have a daughter do u?...nope

Not sure how it is relevant. But no.

Jack Daniels

Burning thought
prob from the lowest forms of soceity, their nothing but animals tought by animals down there, all they know is prob how to reporoduce with anything that can reproduce. Which would explain why the kid and according to that recent news, others have had sex with such a beast.

Jack Daniels
ahh cut the kids a break until we hear more...as mr miyagi would say never bad student only bad teacher..er something like that..lol

Burning thought
or prob no teacher, theyve prob got nothing but their instincts to go by, the look of them yells at me "bottom of the barrel" if you know what I mean.

Jack Daniels
if no teacher then instinct only yeah..but she has a family...so much crap on google to sift through..I will watch what is posted here..or wait till solid news comes out on google searches..jus to much much for me to bother with for now...watching news about jobs hoped to be created through stimulus right now ...trying to catch an opening I can jump on...

Bicnarok
The problem is any lad at that age would jump at a shag opportunity, for the experience to see what all the fuss is about and street cred.

Older girls fault for being a slag.

Toku King
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_political/2280879.html#cutid1

Some more info and pics.

That is an UGLY ASS MOM.

Darth Macabre
Turns out he wasn't the father.

http://news.aol.com/article/british-boy-isnt-father/398888?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fbritish-boy-isnt-father%2F398888

Final Blaxican
Wow.

Talk about drama. ****.

Röland
That kid just got his one time "Get Out of Jail Free" card.

Jack Daniels
his father has 9 or 10 kids they dont know how many...lol..hmmm

Darth Macabre

Ms Chelle
Lesson learned here, should have gone anal. Pregnancy is still possible with anal sex.

Sadako of Girth
Because of a secret auxilliary ass-womb...?

Really. Those arent babies that come out of there... the way they smell should be the first clue.

Darth Macabre
Because of a secret auxilliary ass-womb...?

Really. Those arent babies that come out of there... the way they smell should be the first clue.

I think she means by way of sperm being ejaculated close to the vagina (the man pulling out or whatnot), and then making its way down/up the vaginal opening, but that's quite difficult to do. It'd be a long shot, but I guess, technically speaking, its possible.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Pregnancy is still possible with anal sex.

Well, yes, technically it is. But the chances of sperm leaking out the ass and making it's way not only into the vagina, but to an egg while still staying viable is extremely slim.

On a side note, it turns out this kid isn't the father, DNA testing proved it, she was sleeping around with several other teens.

Robtard

We've both dealt with people one could swear where born from an *******. stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
That girl is a skank.

Certified biyatch thumb up

Bicnarok
they did a DNA test, the young lad isn`t the father

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Bicnarok
they did a DNA test, the young lad isn`t the father
No shit, Sherlock

Bardock42
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No shit, Sherlock You haven't heard half of it, for example, did you know that they did a paternity test? The kid's not the father after all.

Röland
You haven't heard half of it, for example, did you know that they did a paternity test? The kid's not the father after all.
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2053/notthefather.gif

Mairuzu
hahahaha

siriuswriter
yea! yea!

i totally won the bucket of m&ms at work in the 'what age is the real father' contest.

party tonight. smile

Mairuzu
well? how old?

Darth Macabre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.