Despero vs The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Despero- Virtue and Vice

VS

The Sentry- Current

Call it!

iceman24567
Despero 10/10

The Nuul
Despero 10/10 Sentrys mind will be so messed up from this.

Waits....for Quan....

Spire
Tri-eye

psycho gundam
well, it is said that messing with sentry's mind is a bad thing. his mental powers are almost purely devoted to containing his body/energy together, and if someone breaks his control over it he'll go apeshit.

despero for the majority, since after all he did go down to heat vision and sentry going all out (imo) could hit him with energy comparable to that.

Silent Guardian
Despero

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well, it is said that messing with sentry's mind is a bad thing. his mental powers are almost purely devoted to containing his body/energy together, and if someone breaks his control over it he'll go apeshit.

despero for the majority, since after all he did go down to heat vision and sentry going all out (imo) could hit him with energy comparable to that. V and V Despero went down to heat vision? He fought 2 Kryptonians and beat on them like rag dolls

Eel O'Brien
Yeah, CURRENT Despero was taken out by heat vision. Sentry couldn't stop V&V Despero no matter how many exploding suns he has.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Yeah, CURRENT Despero was taken out by heat vision. Sentry couldn't stop V&V Despero no matter how many exploding suns he has.

What if he had a trillion billion exploding suns?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

He would win if he had a trillion exploding sons fighting and dying for him.

no expression

Philosophía
Originally posted by iceman24567
Despero 10/10

thumb up

It would still be hyperbole.

Eel O'Brien

Nihilist
depero one shots

jrodslam
Now that we have Sentry losing in all fights vs ppl who are highly ranked in the power and strength department, when are we gonna start putting him against those of a lesser caliber?

EDIT: I guess my question is, who does he beat? Lol.

The Nuul

Good God....its bad enough with the fanboys he has now, no need to make matters even worst and he will still fall short of what hes meant to be.

Thorion
Despero takes this easily. Lopsided to say the least.

The Pict
Despero

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Really? Before that he was embarrassing Superman in hand to hand. I'd say the HV was due to the body he was using at the time.

xJLxKing
10/10 for Despero. He would beat down Sentry to no end

Bentley
Spite no expression

cloud102
Sentry. The only Despero that wins is V&V. Any other falls.

Nihilist
Originally posted by cloud102
Sentry. The only Despero that wins is V&V. Any other falls. this is v&v despero 131fist

cloud102
Spite. Close thread now.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by fangirl101
Really? Before that he was embarrassing Superman in hand to hand. I'd say the HV was due to the body he was using at the time.

If you read the posts leading up to mine, you would realize you're saying the same thing I said...

Avlon
The HV scenario is a high showing for HV and not a low showing for Despero.

Anyway...Despero ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.