switching odins in superman primes place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Lets say that instead of it being prime running on a rampage, we put thors father (marvel) in his shoes, they swap places. Do you think that odin could live up to what prime has done/did or do you think that he would fall or do worse.

This is a none holding back odin, he has prime personality.

Kris Blaze
Odin can probably replicate every feat except taking care of MXY.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

but wasn't MXy depowered when that happened. i think he even stated that if he had his powers back he would teach prime a lesson. meaning he was depowered.

Eel O'Brien
Odin wouldn't be able to shrug off Superman like Prime did.

shifty

Seriously though, the only thing I unsure of is where the mostly depowered Prime still fights off the whole DC universe. I thought that was pretty impressive.

Doctor-Alvis
I think giving him Superman Prime's personality kills him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Odin wouldn't be able to shrug off Superman like Prime did.

shifty

Seriously though, the only thing I unsure of is where the mostly depowered Prime still fights off the whole DC universe. I thought that was pretty impressive. thumb up Depowered he shrugged off 2 Daxamites and Superman then ignored his weaknesses being exploited after that he easily breaks threw 3 shield belts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Red.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Icebreath2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Shieldsgone.jpg

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

If Mxy was still at the same level when SBP hurt him. Odin would rape Mxy all day long.

If odin decided to go all crazy. It's going to take a ton more guys to stop him. IMO only the more powerful skyfathers in DC would be able to stop him.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Depowered he shrugged off 2 Daxamites and Superman then ignored his weaknesses being exploited after that he easily breaks threw 3 shield belts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Red.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Icebreath2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Shieldsgone.jpg

Hes a beast but that feat, I truly could see odin doing with his eyes closed.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If Mxy was still at the same level when SBP hurt him. Odin would rape Mxy all day long.

If odin decided to go all crazy. It's going to take a ton more guys to stop him. IMO only the more powerful skyfathers in DC would be able to stop him.

I agree.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Hes a beast but that feat, I truly could see odin doing with his eyes closed. With his Odin force being weakened surely not.

Naija boy
A weakened Odin has fought evenly against surtur, Transported all of asgard thru time and space, and even after giving loki some of his Odin power, frozen time across the entire planet earth and teleported its entire population with just a gesture. Fighting two Daxamites and superman wouldnt even make him break a sweat

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
A weakened Odin has fought evenly against surtur, Transported all of asgard thru time and space, and even after giving loki some of his Odin power, frozen time across the entire planet earth and teleported its entire population with just a gesture. Fighting two Daxamites and superman wouldnt even make him break a sweat

I dont think that he knew these things and who in those scans is going to weaken odin anyway. confused

The Nuul
Is the Destroyer and all his weapons allowed here?

iceman24567
A weakened Odin has fought evenly against surtur, Transported all of asgard thru time and space, and even after giving loki some of his Odin power, frozen time across the entire planet earth and teleported its entire population with just a gesture. Fighting two Daxamites and superman wouldnt even make him break a sweat Prime shrugged them off easily physically and as Quan would say how does teleporting help him in battle? Sure it's a show of raw power but what would it accomplish here? Starman can teleport people to any universe he wishes at any point in time he wants it's a show of raw power but it wouldn't help him in this battle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture011.jpg

Silent Guardian
Odin would have done better than Prime and probably killed Superman and a lot more people

Naija boy
Prime shrugged them off easily physically and as Quan would say how does teleporting help him in battle? Sure it's a show of raw power but what would it accomplish here? Starman can teleport people to any universe he wishes at any point in time he wants it's a show of raw power but it wouldn't help him in this battle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture011.jpg

Teleporting would be an easy BFR. Also if u didnt notice, i included a part about Odin freezing time across the entire planet earth. Theyd have no counter for that. Odin is so much more powerful than those guys even while weakened it isnt even funny. they wouldnt be able to hurt him even remotely and would all get one shotted.

iceman24567
Teleporting would be an easy BFR. Also if u didnt notice, i included a part about Odin freezing time across the entire planet earth. Theyd have no counter for that. Odin is so much more powerful than those guys even while weakened it isnt even funny. they wouldnt be able to hurt him even remotely and would all get one shotted. They actually were prepared for Prime it's not like they haven't faced a skyfather before Time Trapper or Mordru. If they were prepared for Odin it wouldn't be as easy as you say. You are overrating Odin and underrating the Legion.

Naija boy
They actually were prepared for Prime it's not like they haven't faced a skyfather before Time Trapper or Mordru. If they were prepared for Odin it wouldn't be as easy as you say. You are overrating Odin and underrating the Legion.

Im not overatting odin at all . Im basing evrything off his feats and accomplishments. Ur the one that is massively underrating him to suggest that superman and some daxamites can even bother him at all. They have faced time trapper and mordru but im quite sure that if those fights had happened in a KMC environment and under these conditions they would have lost and very badly at that. They cant do anything if Odin decides to simply manipulate time either by stopping reversing it etc. All they seemed to be doing there was trying to physically hold prime in check while some others tried to take him down with red sun radiation. The preparation didnt seem impressive at all. Odin could mentally incapacitate them, scatter their molecules across the solar winds, Absorb all their lifeforces, incapacitate them thru time manipulation, Blast them to bits etc. Heck Prime seemed to defeating them purely physically ( though he did use ice breath.lol)

Silent Hero
Odin would shit on the Legion and anyone else Prime fought.

xJLxKing
Odin can't do the following
-Defeat Mxy the way Prime did. Prime used his intelligence and knowledge to his advantage. He weakened Mxy and then exploited him(not in the gay way)
-Can't survive the Universal destroyer caused by Monarch and I doubt that he could have won
- He probably would have to fight Mordru

iceman24567
Im not overatting odin at all . Im basing evrything off his feats and accomplishments. Ur the one that is massively underrating him to suggest that superman and some daxamites can even bother him at all. They have faced time trapper and mordru but im quite sure that if those fights had happened in a KMC environment and under these conditions they would have lost and very badly at that. They cant do anything if Odin decides to simply manipulate time either by stopping reversing it etc. All they seemed to be doing there was trying to physically hold prime in check while some others tried to take him down with red sun radiation. The preparation didnt seem impressive at all. Odin could mentally incapacitate them, scatter their molecules across the solar winds, Absorb all their lifeforces, incapacitate them thru time manipulation, Blast them to bits etc. Heck Prime seemed to defeating them purely physically ( though he did use ice breath.lol) The preparation wasn't impressive? They brought 2 different legions from 2 different universe to help stop Prime and his group. That's not impressive? But Odin teleporting earth and freezing time on earth is? laughing . Whatever you say Prime shrugged them off casually they used the prep to get beings powerful enough to depower him and they achieved that goal they got his suit off and blasted him with red sun radiation. If they get the same prep with Odin they would have to prep against Magic and considering what they have at their disposal i think they would be able to combat Odin pretty well.

Naija boy
The preparation wasn't impressive? They brought 2 different legions from 2 different universe to help stop Prime and his group. That's not impressive? But Odin teleporting earth and freezing time on earth is? laughing . Whatever you say Prime shrugged them off casually they used the prep to get beings powerful enough to depower him and they achieved that goal they got his suit off and blasted him with red sun radiation. If they get the same prep with Odin they would have to prep against Magic and considering what they have at their disposal i think they would be able to combat Odin pretty well.

They brought all those people to try and defeat prime and yet they were pawned by physical attacks and freeze breath. lmao. And u actually want to compare that to Odin stopping time across an entire planet? Just laughable. (which incidentally they have absolutely no defense for). Odin has an almost infinitely wider range of attacks than prime and doesnt have any glaring weaknesses. These guys were unable to properly handle a guy who used mostly physical attacks and aside that had only HV and freeze breath and also had very glaring weaknesses which could be exploited and still got pawned. How were u able to reason that they will be able to suddenly handle a person who can do practically anything and has no glaring weaknesses? roll eyes (sarcastic) When u are able to tell me how they counter time being stopped or reversed, being blasted to bits,having their lifeforces absorbed,having their atoms and essence scattered across the cosmos etc. then maybe ur argument will begin to hold even a bit of merit. As it stands the couldnt even counter an assault that was made up of physical attacks and freeze breath even while having weaknesses to exploit( which Odin could even replicate if need be) and yet u are telling me they will somehow be able to handle Odin. lol indeed

iceman24567
They brought all those people to try and defeat prime and yet they were pawned by physical attacks and freeze breath. lmao. And u actually want to compare that to Odin stopping time across an entire planet? Just laughable. (which incidentally they have absolutely no defense for). Odin has an almost infinitely wider range of attacks than prime and doesnt have any glaring weaknesses. These guys were unable to properly handle a guy who used mostly physical attacks and aside that had only HV and freeze breath and also had very glaring weaknesses which could be exploited and still got pawned. How were u able to reason that they will be able to suddenly handle a person who can do practically anything and has no glaring weaknesses? roll eyes (sarcastic) When u are able to tell me how they counter time being stopped or reversed, being blasted to bits,having their lifeforces absorbed,having their atoms and essence scattered across the cosmos etc. then maybe ur argument will begin to hold even a bit of merit. As it stands the couldnt even counter an assault that was made up of physical attacks and freeze breath even while having weaknesses to exploit( which Odin could even replicate if need be) and yet u are telling me they will somehow be able to handle Odin. lol indeed You act as if Odin was never beaten or defeated how can he beat people who can transport being across space and time to help them fight the even managed to pluck Bart out of the speed force with prep. With their prep they could just summon Mangog to beat on Odin or get a magical being to depower him like they did to prime. You really are overrating Odin they have the miracle machine they will put up a good fight with it.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Odin can't do the following
-Defeat Mxy the way Prime did. Prime used his intelligence and knowledge to his advantage. He weakened Mxy and then exploited him(not in the gay way)
-Can't survive the Universal destroyer caused by Monarch and I doubt that he could have won
- He probably would have to fight Mordru Odin is way smarter than some emo Superman, if SMP thought of it Odin could to.

Naija boy
You act as if Odin was never beaten or defeated how can he beat people who can transport being across space and time to help them fight the even managed to pluck Bart out of the speed force with prep. With their prep they could just summon Mangog to beat on Odin or get a magical being to depower him like they did to prime. You really are overrating Odin they have the miracle machine they will put up a good fight with it.

No U are the one just showing ur grave ignorance of Odins powers and really throwing up striaght up embarassing arguments. Odin can and has been defeated but he certainly wont be defeated by these sort of people under a KMC environment. Summon Mangog to beat Odin? Do u know what ur saying at all? Mangog? thors villain mangog?My God laughing laughing laughing. Odin has owned mangog with just a few gestures before. Get a magical being to depower Odin? The level of beings that can depower Odin would have to be abstract level and if they had access to abstract level beings how did they manage to lose to a superstrong guy with freeze breath? eek!.. OR do u think that depowering Odin is as easy as depowering someone who had a specific and glaring weakness? Even more laughabble. At the very very worst Odin will resort to fighting them physically and using ice powers just like prime. lol

iceman24567
No U are the one just showing ur grave ignorance of Odins powers and really throwing up striaght up embarassing arguments. Odin can and has been defeated but he certainly wont be defeated by these sort of people under a KMC environment. Summon Mangog to beat Odin? Do u know what ur saying at all? Mangog? thors villain mangog?My God laughing laughing laughing. Odin has owned mangog with just a few gestures before. Get a magical being to depower Odin? The level of beings that can depower Odin would have to be abstract level and if they had access to abstract level beings how did they manage to lose to a superstrong guy with freeze breath? eek!.. OR do u think that depowering Odin is as easy as depowering someone who had a specific and glaring weakness? Even more laughabble. Why do they have to be "abstract" level? Annataz was able to depower Mxy with mere words and she's not abstract i can go as far to say she depowers him and game over? Your ignorance is more amusing you obviously didn't read Legion of 3 Worlds they had been prepping for Prime and his Legion if they had the same amount of prep plus the Miracle Machine it looks like Odin is in for hell.

Mindset
Why do they have to be "abstract" level? Annataz was able to depower Mxy with mere words and she's not abstract i can go as far to say she depowers him and game over? Your ignorance is more amusing you obviously didn't read Legion of 3 Worlds they had been prepping for Prime and his Legion if they had the same amount of prep plus the Miracle Machine it looks like Odin is in for hell. Didn't they say only Supes was able to use the miracle machine, or did I just make that up?

I remember the Legion kept it locked up and didn't let anyone near it.

Allankles
Odin in Prime's place would do better but he probably wouldn't have gotten past Mordu or even if he did, he'd have been weakened significantly.

So while I think he'd do better than Prime in most scenarios, that first encounter with Mordu wouldn't go as well for Odin, since Prime's circumstances give him an immunity to magic attacks Odin doesn't have.

And Mordu basically is magic personified in that time period, since he controls all the magic in the universe.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Allankles
Odin in Prime's place would do better but he probably wouldn't have gotten past Mordu or even if he did, he'd have been weakened significantly.

So while I think he'd do better than Prime in most scenarios, that first encounter with Mordu wouldn't go as well for Odin, since Prime's circumstances give him an immunity to magic attacks Odin doesn't have.

And Mordu basically is magic personified in that time period, since he controls all the magic in the universe. thumb up Yeah Mordru had the last remaining magical energy in the universe or something along those lines.

Lord Feron
Why do they have to be "abstract" level? Annataz was able to depower Mxy with mere words and she's not abstract i can go as far to say she depowers him and game over? Your ignorance is more amusing you obviously didn't read Legion of 3 Worlds they had been prepping for Prime and his Legion if they had the same amount of prep plus the Miracle Machine it looks like Odin is in for hell.

Annataz thing is kinda BS but whatever, if you want to elevate SBP to Mxy's level go for it. IMO that was Mxy lowest showing, or atleast one of the lowest. A being that can easily mold the reality in the DC getting pawned by a brwler with heatvision and freeze breath (be it under unusual circumstances) is rediculous.

Poor writing and PIS is the only thing stopping Odin from doing SBP did multiplied by a million.

Odin is just leagues higher than SBP, and Odin can do far more than just punching people on the face really hard.

iceman24567
Annataz thing is kinda BS but whatever, if you want to elevate SBP to Mxy's level go for it. IMO that was Mxy lowest showing, or atleast one of the lowest. A being that can easily mold the reality in the DC getting pawned by a brwler with heatvision and freeze breath (be it under unusual circumstances) is rediculous.

Poor writing and PIS is the only thing stopping Odin from doing SBP did multiplied by a million.

Odin is just leagues higher than SBP, and Odin can do far more than just punching people on the face really hard. Nobody was elevating Prime to Mxy level did you read what i wrote erm . Odin is overall more powerful i admit that easily but Prime has proved he is skyfather level and he can take on beings like Odin especially if they are magical beings.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Allankles

And Mordu basically is magic personified in that time period, since he controls all the magic in the universe.

Agreed Mordu wouldn't piss himself and obey Odin. IN a drawn out fight Mordru should be able to hurt SBP more. Still find it strange that Mordru didn't want to fight it out but just concede... Anyway Odin would definitly have a fight on his hands but Odin would win in the end.

Naija boy
Why do they have to be "abstract" level? Annataz was able to depower Mxy with mere words and she's not abstract i can go as far to say she depowers him and game over? Your ignorance is more amusing you obviously didn't read Legions they had been prepping for Prime and his Legion if they had the same amount of prep plus the Miracle Machine it looks like Odin is in for hell.

Actually no u cant. below skyfather level magicians cant depower Odin. Odin has been depowered by the Dark God zelia and was still able to easily regain his powers back and pwn her and the rest of the Dark Gods. Mxy being depowered by a an alternate version of Zatanna is an extremely low feat for him and frankly has no bearing on Odin at all when Odin has shown that those kind of attacks are not effective against him even when they come from fellow skyfather levelers. If the legion preps in the same way they prepped against prime who had glaring weaknesses and who they still failed to take out then no they have no chance against Odin. Go read some thor comics before coming with such bullshit arguments. ( summoning mangog to beat Odin. lol).

Lord Feron
Nobody was elevating Prime to Mxy level did you read what i wrote erm . Odin is overall more powerful i admit that easily but Prime has proved he is skyfather level and he can take on beings like Odin especially if they are magical beings.

Sorry I thought you were trying to allude to something.

SBP has damn near skyfather level physical stats. IMO skyfather have to be more than just a brute. Yes he does have the superman powerset, but skyfathers typically have much more than just physical powers.

Odin would entertain SBP in a physical match much like he entertained Thanos. But if he decided to use his more exotic powers, he would get wtf pawned. (most people would).

Zack Fair
All I have to say about those SMP scans is...DAMN.

iceman24567
Actually no u cant. below skyfather level magicians cant depower Odin. Odin has been depowered by the Dark God zelia and was still able to easily regain his powers back and pwn her and the rest of the Dark Gods. Mxy being depowered by a an alternate version of Zatanna is an extremely low feat for him and frankly has no bearing on Odin at all when Odin has shown that those kind of attacks are not effective against him. If the legion of three worlds preps in the same way they prepped against prime who had glaring weaknesses and who they still failed to take out then no they have no chance against Odin. Go read some thor comics before coming with such bullshit arguments. ( summoning mangog to beat Odin. lol). Really below skyfathers can't depower Odin? Where was this written? All Anataz has to do is speak and Odin is depowered. I don't see how Annataz or Zatanna are below skyfather level magicians as far as magic is concerned Zatanna does whatever she wants. The legion would prep against magic not a Krytonion laughing . They have more than a chance too be honest they have enough raw magical power to do this
P.S. i love Thor comics only self titled comic i still but big grin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture012.jpg

iceman24567
Sorry I thought you were trying to allude to something.

SBP has damn near skyfather level physical stats. IMO skyfather have to be more than just a brute. Yes he does have the superman powerset, but skyfathers typically have much more than just physical powers.

Odin would entertain SBP in a physical match much like he entertained Thanos. But if he decided to use his more exotic powers, he would get wtf pawned. (most people would). I don't think Odins magical attack will put Prime down. From what i have seen he is resistant to magic and his durability is insane. I understand what you mean but i figure Prime can hang with skyfathers all day so the exotic powers aren't need plus he has Superman's powersets.

Naija boy

Odin would entertain SBP in a physical match much like he entertained Thanos. But if he decided to use his more exotic powers, he would get wtf pawned. (most people would).

This is very true. However this match is not Odin vs SBP and frankly using thinking Odin would perform similarly or worse against the group SBP fought is just asinine. SBP doesnt have even up to 1/100th of the powers Odin has. And he also has two well known weaknesses. Yet he was able to pwn people in this scenario by using physical attacks and freeze breath. Odin has a far wider scope of powers than this and if need be can actually imitate the same method that SBP used to win (use ice powers and his physical stats).

iceman24567
This is very true. However this match is not Odin vs SBP and frankly using thinking Odin would perform similarly or worse against the group SBP fought is just asinine. SBP doesnt have even up to 1/100th of the powers Odin has. And he also has two well known weaknesses. Yet he was able to pwn people in this scenario by using physical attacks and freeze breath. Odin has a far wider scope of powers than this and if need be can actually imitate the same method that SBP used to win (use ice powers and his physical stats). That is Prime powerset though like i said Odin is overall more powerful but please don't think for a second fighting 3 Legions will be easy for Odin or any skyfather consider the kind of magical power the White Witch displayed i say the could combat Odin.

Naija boy
Really below skyfathers can't depower Odin? Where was this written? All Anataz has to do is speak and Odin is depowered. I don't see how Annataz or Zatanna are below skyfather level magicians as far as magic is concerned Zatanna does whatever she wants. The legion would prep against magic not a Krytonion laughing . They have more than a chance too be honest they have enough raw magical power to do this
P.S. i love Thor comics only self titled comic i still but big grin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture012.jpg

Well lets see now, if Odin is able to overcome such attacks from high level fellow skyfather who had prep, then yep, Below skyfather level magicians wont be doing shit to him. Further Odin has easily And u claim Zatanna is skyfather level? Please,proof? So zatanna is now comparable to the likes of Shazam and Mordru?

Also what actually happens in that scan anyway?

iceman24567
Well lets see now, if Odin is able to overcome such attacks from high level fellow skyfather who had prep, then yep, Below skyfather level magicians wont be doing shit to him. Further Odin has easily And u claim Zatanna is skyfather level? Please,proof? So zatanna is now comparable to the likes of Shazam and Mordru?

Also what actually happens in that scan anyway? Her magic is undeniably close to those level but she has drawbacks. She has too speak most of the time to use her magic and she isn't too durable. The scan is the White Witch performing a seance she located the two different Legions and brought them to the main Universe pretty impressive considering she is still in a weakened state. The White Witch is pretty uber magically.

Naija boy
That is Prime powerset though like i said Odin is overall more powerful but please don't think for a second fighting 3 Legions will be easy for Odin or any skyfather consider the kind of magical power the White Witch displayed i say the could combat Odin.

From the scans u showed it looked seemingly easy for prime who was wailing on them with heat vision and freeze breath and Odin would do far far better against them than prime

iceman24567
From the scans u showed it looked seemingly easy for prime who was wailing on them with heat vision and freeze breath and Odin would do far far better against them than prime It's because Prime is the greatest weapon in the universe and no i disagree you are arguing powerset but that's cool i won't. The cropping sucks i know.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture013.jpg

Naija boy
Her magic is undeniably close to those level but she has drawbacks. She has too speak most of the time to use her magic and she isn't too durable. The scan is the White Witch performing a seance she located the two different Legions and brought them to the main Universe pretty impressive considering she is still in a weakened state. The White Witch is pretty uber magically.

Erm while cross dimensional teleportation is impressive it is Dr strange level and not even close to Odin level stuff( Odin does that with a thought with billions of people). ,creating solar systems, ripping the fabric of the multiverse, Having ur residual energy create numerous stars etc. Thats Odin level stuff.

iceman24567
Erm while cross dimensional teleportation is impressive it is Dr strange level and not even close to Odin level stuff( Odin does that with a thought with billions of people). ,creating solar systems, ripping the fabric of the multiverse, Having ur residual energy create numerous stars etc. Thats Odin level stuff. Sigh so you don't know the circumstances then? Yeah Odin doesn't do that on a regular you are high balling to the moon. No Dr. Strange has not teleported a group directly out of Limbo while weakened laughing . I don't want to explain the whole story to you because it's obvious you didn't read it and your answer's are filled with ignorance. I actually thought you were debating with knowledge of Current Prime and the Legion books sad

Naija boy
It's because Prime is the greatest weapon in the universe and no i disagree you are arguing powerset but that's cool i won't. The cropping sucks i know.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture013.jpg

Huh? how is that supposed to be relevant? A statement saying prime is the greatest weapon in the universe? eer. If the actual greatest weapon in the universe has a relatively limited powerset and relies on physically beat up people most of the time then it doesnt say much for that universe.

Back on topic, im not arguing powersets at all, im using Odins established abilities which he has displayed time and time again. And according to KMC rules he fights to the best of those abilities. With primes extremely limited abilities he was able to defeat the prepped legions. Heck the easiest kind of person to prep for is someone who has a very explotiable weakness and very limited means of attack. And yet prime was still able to rip through them. With that same mentality against Odin theyd get absloutely slaughtered. Either Time manip /dissipation of their essence/ absorbing their lifeorce/blasting to bits will easily suffice.

iceman24567
Huh? how is that supposed to be relevant? A statement saying prime is the greatest weapon in the universe? eer. If the actual greatest weapon in the universe has a relatively limited powerset and relies on physically beat up people most of the time then it doesnt say much for that universe.

Back on topic, im not arguing powersets at all, im using Odins established abilities which he has displayed time and time again. And according to KMC rules he fights to the best of those abilities. With primes extremely limited abilities he was able to defeat the prepped legions. Heck the easiest kind of person to prep for is someone who has a very explotiable weakness and very limited means of attack. And yet prime was still able to rip through them. With that same mentality against Odin theyd get absloutely slaughtered. Either Time manip /dissipation of their essence/ absorbing their lifeorce/blasting to bits will easily suffice. No i actually threw that scan out there for kicks laughing . You did not read the story how can you blindly say they get slaughtered laughing .

Naija boy
Sigh so you don't know the circumstances then? Yeah Odin doesn't do that on a regular you are high balling to the moon. No Dr. Strange has not teleported a group directly out of Limbo while weakened laughing . I don't want to explain the whole story to you because it's obvious you didn't read it and your answer's are filled with ignorance. I actually thought you were debating with knowledge of Current Prime and the Legion books sad

What? More ignorance of Odin and now ur adding bringing up Dr strange a character that id wager u know nothing about as well. My Godlaughing out loud Cross dimensional teleportation is not something difficult for Dr strange at all. Heck he was able to teleport The entire infinity watch and silver surfer straight into asgard as well as pluck Signus,Magnus and Erik from separate points in the time stream to a limbo like dimension in order to battle harald jaekelson (In that story he was even portrayed quite weaker than usual). HEck even thor has easily teleported an entire crowd into limbo easily. For u to assume thatt that is even close to an Odin level feat is another addition to the numerous amount of retarded arguments uve made in this thread.
laughing out loud

lol. me high balling? Yet another addition to ur retarded statements. YOUR the person that initially mentioned a singular feat for white witch and said that based on that feat she is near Odin level. It was then that i mentioned NUMEROUS Odin feats that surpassed that feat which is as i said not even close to Odin level. While u r basing ur assement of a singular feat ( an unbelievably false assesment at that), Im basing mine off a consistent display of feats far above that level and u say im the one highballing? What nonsense.

And lol again at u saying my answers are filled with ignorance when u have repeatedly brought up characters u know nothing about and failed to provide any evidence in support of the characters u supposedly do know something about. Soon u will be bringing up ur inane arguments of mangog beating Odin or trying to argue about how he has less power output than a star. Heck ur best arguement has been a scan in which it states "Prime is the greatest weapon in the universe". hysterical I might as well counter that with a scan that shows them saying " Odin is omnipotent".

iceman24567
What? More ignorance of Odin and now ur adding bringing up Dr strange a character that id wager u know nothing about as well. My Godlaughing out loud Cross dimensional teleportation is not something difficult for Dr strange at all. Heck he was able to teleport The entire infinity watch and silver surfer straight into asgard as well as pluck Signus,Magnus and Erik from separate points in the time stream to a limbo like dimension in order to battle harald jaekelson (In that story he was even portrayed quite weaker than usual). HEck even thor has easily teleported an entire crowd into limbo easily. For u to assume thatt that is even close to an Odin level feat is another addition to the numerous amount of retarded arguments uve made in this thread.
laughing out loud

lol. me high balling? Yet another addition to ur retarded statements. YOUR the person that initially mentioned a singular feat for white witch and said that based on that feat she is near Odin level. It was then that i mentioned NUMEROUS Odin feats that surpassed that feat which is as i said not even close to Odin level. While u r basing ur assement of a singular feat ( an unbelievably false assesment at that), Im basing mine off a consistent display of feats far above that level and u say im the one highballing? What nonsense.

And lol again at u saying my answers are filled with ignorance when u have repeatedly brought up characters u know nothing about and failed to provide any evidence in support of the characters u supposedly do know something about. Soon u will be bringing up ur inane arguments of mangog beating Odin or trying to argue about how he has less power output than a star. Heck ur best arguement has been a scan in which it states "Prime is the greatest weapon in the universe". hysterical I might as well counter that with a scan that shows them saying " Odin is omnipotent". I said the scan was for kicks your right it proves nothing except that Cosmic King thinks Prime is the most powerful wepaon in the universe no expression. You are the one arguing Odin would slaughter Primes opponents without even know who or what they are. You seem to use Odins powerset as proof but that fails because the Legion is used to Time manipulators and Uber Magical beings Mordru and Time Trapper. I know enough about characters to not just argue powerset vs powerset i actually provived scans and feats yet all you can do is say Odin is more powerful i don't even care that you think this but you should read the latest issues of Final Crisis laughing

Naija boy
No i actually threw that scan out there for kicks laughing . You did not read the story how can you blindly say they get slaughtered laughing .

What? Damn ur arguments are bad but ur beginning to lose even the tiny bit of coherence u had. If u had u wouldnt give me all these foolish replies. I am not the one bringing up characters that ive only seen in bios or respect threads and trying to use them to argue. I said that based on the scans YOU showed and how prime seemed to be ripping through them then they would get slaughtered against Odin due to various and obvious reasons. I dont need to have read the story as u already provided the reference which im basing my opinion off earlier in the thread!. Have u done anything to counter it? No instead u give me replies like:

with no counter to any of my claims nor anything to support ur own false ones.

*Sigh* .And i actually thought this kind of foolishness would stop with great galens exit. sad

iceman24567
Ok why are you singling out the sentence and scan that meant nothing to try and belittle me? I have countered your arguements but you have no knowlegde of current Crisis events so it's pointless. I also thought blind bias would stop with Galen but you proved otherwise no expression.

Naija boy
I said the scan was for kicks your right it proves nothing except that Cosmic King thinks Prime is the most powerful wepaon in the universe no expression. You are the one arguing Odin would slaughter Primes opponents without even know who or what they are. You seem to use Odins powerset as proof but that fails because the Legion is used to Time manipulators and Uber Magical beings Mordru and Time Trapper. I know enough about characters to not just argue powerset vs powerset i actually provived scans and feats yet all you can do is say Odin is more powerful i don't even care that you think this but you should read the latest issues of Final Crisis laughing

Oh yes the scan was for kicks. And i suppose ur failure to counter any argument is for kicks to?lol. Now im going to put this next post in bold so that even u can understand. Im basing my opinion of this fight off the initial scans that you showed and the performance of those beings against prime in that situation since that is what is relevant in this thread. Can u comprehend that? Also ive already answered this foolishness about Odins powerset but instead of countering or explaining what u still fail to grasp, u have decided that continuously repeating the same stupid statement and ignoring the explantion that proves u wrong. Brilliant!(for a retard that is). As for ur reference to them facing Time trapper and Modru, please bring up a feat that has them directly countering or being unaffected by Time stopping or manip because ur logic their fails woefully. Hulk has faced many speedsters but it doesnt mean he would somehow beat a speedster on KMc. for such an argument to have any merit at all u would have to show him actually countering the effects of superspeed on that level because as we all know(hopefully even u) comics have numerous circumstances that come into play which will be absent on KMC

Also i have mentioned a feat of Odin at evry turn in order to support my argument and counter your false claims about him. I mentioned his instances against mangog (when u made ur ignorant claim about him), I mentioned his feat against the Dark Gods, his feats against forsung, his freezing of time and teleporting of earths population etc. Not only that but ive related them to this match and how they would be used in his favor. HEck i even called u out on ur ignorance of Dr strange when u tried to claim that dimensional teleportation was a skyfather level feat (luuuulz).

And now ur new argument is "I dont care what u think". How retarded.

iceman24567
Oh yes the scan was for kicks. And i suppose ur failure to counter any argument is for kicks to?lol. Now im going to put this next post in bold so that even u can understand. Im basing my opinion of this fight off the initial scans that you showed and the performance of those beings against prime in that situation since that is what is relevant in this thread. Can u comprehend that? Also ive already answered this foolishness about Odins powerset but instead of countering or explaining what u still fail to grasp, u have decided that continuously repeating the same stupid statement and ignoring the explantion that proves u wrong. Brilliant!(for a retard that is). As for ur reference to them facing Time trapper and Modru, please bring up a feat that has them directly countering or being unaffected by Time stopping or manip because ur logic their fails woefully. Hulk has faced many speedsters but it doesnt mean he would somehow beat a speedster on KMc. for such an argument to have any merit at all u would have to show him actually countering the effects of superspeed on that level because as we all know(hopefully even u) comics have numerous circumstances that come into play which will be absent on KMC

Also i have mentioned a feat of Odin at evry turn in order to support my argument and counter your false claims about him. I mentioned his instances against mangog (when u made ur ignorant claim about him), I mentioned his feat against the Dark Gods, his feats against forsung, his freezing of time and teleporting of earths population etc. Not only that but ive related them to this match and how they would be used in his favor. HEck i even called u out on ur ignorance of Dr strange when u tried to claim that dimensional teleportation was a skyfather level feat (luuuulz).

And now ur new argument is "I dont care what u think". How retarded. Right while you have a lolfest i will be reading comics because you know thats what people do instead of trying to debate blindly wink

Naija boy
Ok why are you singling out the sentence and scan that meant nothing to try and belittle me? I have countered your arguements but you have no knowlegde of current Crisis events so it's pointless. I also thought blind bias would stop with Galen but you proved otherwise no expression.

lol. So thats what ur going to cling on to? "U have no knowledge of current crisis events" crap. U are really a joke. All the claims i have made were based on the scans of the interaction between prime and the legion that YOU showed for heavens sake. That was the basis for all my arguments. eek!

And lulz it wasnt really an attempt to belittle you but now that u mention it lets take a look at some of ur retarded arguments shall we?:

1. Summoning mangog to beat Odin
2. Zatanna skyfather level (still waiting for proof of that one)
3. dimensional teleportation is a skyfather level feat

lol, what impressive debating.

Naija boy
Right while you have a lolfest i will be reading comics because you know thats what people do instead of trying to debate blindly wink

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud Fantastic dodge.thumbup1

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Odin is way smarter than some emo Superman, if SMP thought of it Odin could to.
...Nope! He barely has information on Mxy. Prime on the other hand has a huge amount of information. He actually knows a lot. He read about them. Everything he was reading was actually happening in another universe.

iceman24567
lol. So thats what ur going to cling on to? "U have no knowledge of current crisis events" crap. U are really a joke. All the claims i have made were based on the scans of the interaction between prime and the legion that YOU showed for heavens sake. That was the basis for all my arguments. eek!

And lulz it wasnt really an attempt to belittle you but now that u mention it lets take a look at some of ur retarded arguments shall we?:

1. Summoning mangog to beat Odin
2. Zatanna skyfather level (still waiting for proof of that one)
3. dimensional teleportation is a skyfather level feat

lol, what impressive debating. Like i said the only think you can do is belittle calling me retarded? Nice you are correct i showed you what you didn't know and you chose to name call because i think differently than you awesome i choose to ignore you until you grow up and read some comics.

Naija boy
Like i said the only think you can do is belittle calling me retarded? Nice you are correct i showed you what you didn't know and you chose to name call because i think differently than you awesome i choose to ignore you until you grow up and read some comics.

Oh yes i did point out ur laughable arguments but only after u ignored all my posts and while somehow claiming victory like a true troll.(lulz at u showing me what i didnt know, care to point out where that happened?)

Also *cough* if i were u i wouldnt go around telling people to read comics when ur claims have made it painfully obvious u hardly read any urself.

Just a bit of advice.

Mindset
...Nope! He barely has information on Mxy. Prime on the other hand has a huge amount of information. He actually knows a lot. He read about them. Everything he was reading was actually happening in another universe. If Odin was given the knowledge he could do the same thing, that doesn't really matter anyway, because Odin doesn't even have to kidnap Mxy.

iceman24567
Oh yes i did point out ur laughable arguments but only after u ignored all my posts and while somehow claiming victory like a true troll.

Also *cough* if i were u i wouldnt go around telling people to read comics when ur claims painly obvious u hardly read any urself.

Just a bit of advice. I never claimed victory and i never called you a name but i could careless you obviously don't know how be civil in a debate. I also didn't ignore your posts until you started the name calling.

Naija boy
I never claimed victory and i never called you a name but i could careless you obviously don't know how be civil in a debate. I also didn't ignore your posts until you started the name calling.

Actually u repeatedly dodged my arguments and made blanket statements even after they were repeatedly debunked . Hence yes u did ignore my posts. I certainly know how to be civil but when a person exhibits extremely trollish behaviour and is purposely dodgin and ignoring posts then civility is very hard to maintain.

iceman24567
Actually u repeatedly dodged my arguments and made blanket statements even after they were repeatedly debunked . Hence yes u did ignore my posts. I certainly know how to be civil but when a person exhibits extremely trollish behaviour and is purposely dodgin and ignoring posts then civility is very hard to maintain. Trolling huh? You have been bashing your last couple of posts and you call me a troll? laughing I concede I'm a troll actually im Galens sockno expression

Naija boy
Trolling huh? You have been bashing your last couple of posts and you call me a troll? laughing I concede I'm a troll actually im Galens sockno expression

And uve been ignoring and dodging points throughout this thread while calling me biased. (which is bashing in itself). So while i admit my frustration did get the better of me it certainly wasnt unwarranted.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
If Odin was given the knowledge he could do the same thing, that doesn't really matter anyway, because Odin doesn't even have to kidnap Mxy.
Well that the position prime was in.

Mindset
Well that the position prime was in. Because he wanted more power from Mxy.

Rhinoceros
A question. Who do you think is physically superior? (Prime has a big speed advantage, most likely reflexes) How about Strength and durability?

Juntai
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
A question. Who do you think is physically superior? (Prime has a big speed advantage, most likely reflexes) How about Strength and durability? Prime.

carver9
A question. Who do you think is physically superior? (Prime has a big speed advantage, most likely reflexes) How about Strength and durability?

Equals and with amping going on odins side, probably odin.

iceman24567
A question. Who do you think is physically superior? (Prime has a big speed advantage, most likely reflexes) How about Strength and durability? Prime

Allankles

Prime. Odin has more versatility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.