The Fury(Most powerful version) vs Solar Man of Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

guy222
Solar

SoulDevourer
Fury adapts & wins

Enyalus
Fury.

Astner
I'll go with Fury here too. I'd give Jaspers the edge over Solar too.

occultdestroyer
Solar, Man of The Atom

Bentley
Fury. Solar is good, but he hasn't shown to be above Cube Being.

Knowsbleed33
Fury.

Utrigita
Solar for the win.

Bentley
Originally posted by Utrigita
Solar for the win.

How so? Reality warping was useless against Fury, what is he going to do?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley
How so? Reality warping was useless against Fury, what is he going to do?

The Question would more be what is Fury going to do to Solar? Battlefield Remove him, like the did with MJJ which was the only reason he won? Good Luck with that. Blasting a guy that basically cannot die? Good Luck with that. MJJ showed a very important aspect in his fight against Fury and that was that Fury can tire, it can become exhausted and depleted if it for a long and substain amount of time gets attacked, from my point of view Solar has it within his powerset to continually attack and wear Fury down where as Fury doesn't really have anything that can beat down Solar. But Solar will most likely just freeze time around Fury and leave him.

Kris Blaze
It also seems like MJJ wanted to beat Fury at his own game, but shapeshifting into all sorts of various sizes and shapes.

The Question would more be what is Fury going to do to Solar? Battlefield Remove him, like the did with MJJ which was the only reason he won? Good Luck with that. Blasting a guy that basically cannot die? Good Luck with that. MJJ showed a very important aspect in his fight against Fury and that was that Fury can tire, it can become exhausted and depleted if it for a long and substain amount of time gets attacked, from my point of view Solar has it within his powerset to continually attack and wear Fury down where as Fury doesn't really have anything that can beat down Solar. But Solar will most likely just freeze time around Fury and leave him.

****ing

This should be in every single Fury thread.

D_Dude1210
Fury. Solar is good, but he hasn't shown to be above Cube Being.

Does turning into a ultra blackhole and then sucking an entire reality into himself count as a cube level?

Funny thing is, Solar survived doing that.

Bentley
That would be a cube being showing, I said he hadn't any above cube being wink

The Fury didn't just ban MJJ ftw, he send him to a place without reality to warp, if there is no reality, how is solar going to do anything other than dying?

Kris Blaze
That would be a cube being showing, I said he hadn't any above cube being wink

The Fury didn't just ban MJJ ftw, he send him to a place without reality to warp, if there is no reality, how is solar going to do anything other than dying?

Well, Solar doesn't need matter to do anything.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well, Solar doesn't need matter to do anything.

Not matter, reality. No time, no energy, no entropy. Its hardly the same thing

Utrigita

Unless Fury can adapt into not being energy (good luck with that) Solar own body would still function as energy for him to manipulate on top of that, even a nullified universe should in theory have energy left for Solar to manipulate the energy left from the nullification which is just another type of energy.

guy222
thumb up

Good evening eternal friend

occultdestroyer
Unless Fury can adapt into not being energy (good luck with that) Solar own body would still function as energy for him to manipulate on top of that, even a nullified universe should in theory have energy left for Solar to manipulate the energy left from the nullification which is just another type of energy.
thumb up

Mr Master
Fury for the win!

Not that I can prove that, but meh, I see it's easy to write.

The Question would more be what is Fury going to do to Solar? Battlefield Remove him, like the did with MJJ which was the only reason he won? Good Luck with that. Blasting a guy that basically cannot die? Good Luck with that.
Why would Fury use a technique on Solar,
built to defeat someone else?

I'm sure Fury would use whatever means necessary to crack Solar, not MJJ,
since MJJ is not the opponent here.

MJJ showed a very important aspect in his fight against Fury and that was that Fury can tire, it can become exhausted and depleted if it for a long and substain amount of time gets attacked
Yea, Fury can tire ...
when battling across Universes possibly the most powerful reality warper ever in Marvel.

I mean, JJ re-wrote Time/Space & everything in-between in 616,
and Fury(for the most part) resisted that, survived that, and got the win.

from my point of view Solar has it within his powerset to continually attack and wear Fury down where as Fury doesn't really have anything that can beat down Solar.
Good luck with that one friend.

But Solar will most likely just freeze time around Fury and leave him.
?

MJJ warped the very concept of Time,
and it wasn't enough to take down Fury,
what the heck is simple time stoppage going to do?

Also,
Scatterbrain's omniversal time-based attack proved unworthy of hurting Fury.

And what's this supposed to do?

Solar is energy, or can manipulate energy, ... and?

Energy?

MJJ manipulated Concepts, abstractual reality that isn't even tangible,
and yet again, Fury resisted/survived and got the win.

Also, being made of/controlling energy,
didn't stop Fury from killing energy-based/controlling individuals on 238.

TricksterPriest
It's quite clear Mr. M, that you have absolutely no idea who Solar is. erm

Tenebrous
Solar Man of the Atom ftw. If not him, then his alter ego, Solar the Destroyer.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mr Master
Fury for the win!

Not that I can prove that, but meh, I see it's easy to write.

You are right you cannot prove it.

Why would Fury use a technique on Solar,
built to defeat someone else?

I'm sure Fury would use whatever means necessary to crack Solar, not MJJ,
since MJJ is not the opponent here.

Because that is really his only option, like it was his only option against MJJ, and consideret that MJJ isn't the opponent here I find it rather funny the amount of references he got.

Yea, Fury can tire ...
when battling across Universes possibly the most powerful reality warper ever in Marvel.

I mean, JJ re-wrote Time/Space & everything in-between in 616,
and Fury(for the most part) resisted that, survived that, and got the win.

Ore when traveling through the universes, granted a weakened version but it still showed that Fury can tire when put up against a being that it cannot immidiately put down, such a enemy is Solar.

Good luck with that one friend.

Based on that Solar when inexperienced with his power caused Universes to vanish because he got angry I would say he had a good shot.

?

MJJ warped the very concept of Time,
and it wasn't enough to take down Fury,
what the heck is simple time stoppage going to do?

Also,
Scatterbrain's omniversal time-based attack proved unworthy of hurting Fury.

MJJ warped reality and sure a aspect of reality is time. but did MJJ ever try and freeze Fury in time? No he didn't, and how exactly does Scatterbrains Omniversal Mindexpanding attack qualify as a Time based attack at a Level near Solar simply stopping time? It doesn't.

And what's this supposed to do?

Solar is energy, or can manipulate energy, ... and?

Energy?

MJJ manipulated Concepts, abstractual reality that isn't even tangible,
and yet again, Fury resisted/survived and got the win.

Also, being made of/controlling energy,
didn't stop Fury from killing energy-based/controlling individuals on 238.

Making a BFR removal utter pointless. Yes Solar is energy and can manipulate energy and since everything in some sharp ore form is energy Solar could most likely transform Fury into energy and disperse him unless Fury can adapt to not being Energy, Solar have remade the Valient fictionel Multiverse after he had destroyed it, I doubt the energy based Beings that Fury battled on 238 have a feat that makes them even come near the socks of Solar at his most powerful.

Mr Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

It's quite clear Mr. M, that you have absolutely no idea who Solar is.
He's a universal power, nice, ... and?

You are right you cannot prove it.
Of course, just like you, nor anyone else can prove otherwise.

Because that is really his only option, like it was his only option against MJJ, and consideret that MJJ isn't the opponent here I find it rather funny the amount of references he got.
That's your opinion that Fury is stuck on one option,
yea, Fury's only option against MJJ was un-space,
but, this is Solar, not MJJ.

Also, concerning the references,
how else are we supposed to know how badass Fury is,
\if we don't bring up what he's done.

Ore when traveling through the universes, granted a weakened version but it still showed that Fury can tire when put up against a being that it cannot immidiately put down, such a enemy is Solar.
This "weaker" version of the Fury,
is not at all the incredible full powered Fury here.

Based on that Solar when inexperienced with his power caused Universes to vanish because he got angry I would say he had a good shot.
Yea, Fury was at ground zero in the implosion of a Universe (space/time)
as we both know, Fury remained unscathed by it.
So, erasing Universes will do nothing.

MJJ warped reality and sure a aspect of reality is time. but did MJJ ever try and freeze Fury in time? No he didn't, and how exactly does Scatterbrains Omniversal Mindexpanding attack qualify as a Time based attack at a Level near Solar simply stopping time? It doesn't.
Everything within Reality gets warped when MJJ does his magic,
Time, is one of those things,
so I don't see how you're now trying to take time out of the MJJ equation.

The Scatterbrain attack is Time-based,
let me know if you need the scanned proof.

Making a BFR removal utter pointless. Yes Solar is energy and can manipulate energy and since everything in some sharp ore form is energy Solar could most likely transform Fury into energy and disperse him unless Fury can adapt to not being Energy, Solar have remade the Valient fictionel Multiverse after he had destroyed it, I doubt the energy based Beings that Fury battled on 238 have a feat that makes them even come near the socks of Solar at his most powerful.
If MJJ couldn't stop Fury with his warp,
there's no way this Solar can ever dream to.

The Valiant Multiverse?

Could've sworn it was the Valiant Universe,
still, it makes little difference,
Merlyn had absolute omniversal power,
and 238 Jaspers (creator of the Fury) was more powerful than Merlyn,
and 616 Jaspers was far more powerful than 238,
and Fury still managed to survive long enough to find a way to beat MJJ 616.

Utrigita
Of course, just like you, nor anyone else can prove otherwise.

Correct.

That's your opinion that Fury is stuck on one option,
yea, Fury's only option against MJJ was un-space,
but, this is Solar, not MJJ.

Also, concerning the references,
how else are we supposed to know how badass Fury is,
\if we don't bring up what he's done.

The difference between Solar and MJJ is really very little, Solar Manipulate energy, MJJ manipulates Reality which is energy. So the only possible way for Fury to put down Solar would be to try and take that source away from him. However where MJJ runs into a finite supply of reality in the 238 universe, Solar would run into a empty Universe with the energy of nullification left and even if it wasn't there Fury would still be energy like Solar himself would be energy.

This "weaker" version of the Fury,
is not at all the incredible full powered Fury here.

I know, but both versions showed that they can be damaged if they are damaged for a substained amount of time.

Yea, Fury was at ground zero in the implosion of a Universe (space/time)
as we both know, Fury remained unscathed by it.
So, erasing Universes will do nothing.

Correct it wouldn't but Opening Black holes all around Fury, The making suns around him, drastically try and alter his mass, etc would wear him down, MJJ battered him down with punches and physical attacks, Solar can do the same, and Fury will really have no way of disposing of Solar.

Everything within Reality gets warped when MJJ does his magic,
Time, is one of those things,
so I don't see how you're now trying to take time out of MJJ equation.

I didn't, I just noticed that MJJ not at any point freezed time ore freezed Time around a object, it's like Ion vs Solar, Ion talks about altering/manipulating time, Solar does it.

Please show me.

If MJJ couldn't stop Fury with his warp,
there's no way this Solar can ever dream to.

The Valiant Multiverse?

Could've sworn it was the Valiant Universe,
still, it makes little difference,
Merlyn had absolute omniversal power,
and 238 Jaspers (creator of the Fury) was more powerful than Merlyn,
and 616 Jaspers was far more powerful than 238,
and Fury still managed to survive long enough to find a way to beat MJJ 616.

MJJ was very very very close to stopping Solar within his warp and we both know that.

Yes Valient Multiverse, the reference to Universes.
http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=solardestroy1.jpg

I really couldn't care less about the Equation 616 Jaspers > 238 Jaspers > Merlyn. It isn't Merlyn Fury is pitted against, for instance We both know that 616 Jaspers > Eternity does that Mean that Fury can defeat Eternity because he could defeat MJJ? Not in my opinion since Fury has no way to attack ore cause harm to Eternity, like Fury's doesn't really have a way to dispose of Solar. The argument that "Fury will find a way" is fine, but we both know that if reality 238 had not been destroyed, prior to the battle between 616 MJJ and Fury, then Fury would have had no place to take MJJ.

D_Dude1210
Solar conversts the Fury into energy.

Solar wins.

Also, just to clarify, Solar just doesn't stop time. He can also move outside of it. Basically he can go so fast that time stops (literally) around him by converting his body into tachyons (energy that moves backwards in time). Basically, unless the Fury has managed to speed blitz people in a way that would make the Flash into a turtle by comparison, I don't see any way he can even touch Solar in a real fight.

Bentley
MJJ can pick energy and transform it in kittens or in ideas. Solar powers are not MJJ's powers.

Bentley

Fury has adapted beyond reality manipulation, why woulnd't he adapt to energy manipulation? He already adapted to time itself awesr

Utrigita
Fury has adapted beyond reality manipulation, why woulnd't he adapt to energy manipulation? He already adapted to time itself awesr

Are you suggesting that Fury can adapt to not being energy? confused Solar is not like any of the energy manipulators that Fury has previously encountered. And I don't get the meaning with that he has already adapted to time itself, do you mean that Fury would be unfazed by Time stopping around him? If so then what are you basing that conclusion on?

Bentley
Are you suggesting that Fury can adapt to not being energy? confused Solar is not like any of the energy manipulators that Fury has previously encountered. And I don't get the meaning with that he has already adapted to time itself, do you mean that Fury would be unfazed by Time stopping around him? If so then what are you basing that conclusion on?

He has been attacked by time manipulation, that means that time around the Fury doesn't act like the rest of the time, which would include time stopping around him.

Fury adapted to a guy who could make him become an abstract concept, resisting a guy who can manipulate energy is not that harder than to resist someone who can manipulate everything that the Fury is or isn't.

Mindset

If Fury can resist reality alteration, why wouldn't he be able to resist energy manipulation?

D_Dude1210
Soooo, basically, this thread is about the Fury being automatically immune to anything in the multiverse and nyah nyah nyah to anyone who tries to come up with any means whatsoever to defeat him...

Bentley
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Soooo, basically, this thread is about the Fury being automatically immune to anything in the multiverse and nyah nyah nyah to anyone who tries to come up with any means whatsoever to defeat him...

Its the character, he doesn't lose or becomes any weaker because people thinks he can't do what he HAS done. awesr

TricksterPriest
He has proven to run out of gas and Solar is simply more powerful than MJJ.

Avlon

Pretty much. Funny since Superman has a similar feat to his credit...

Anyway, Solar ftw.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon

Anyway, Solar ftw. Not really the same erm

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindset
Not really the same erm

How so? Superman adapts to uber reality warper ftw in that arc as well.

Bentley
Solar is simply more powerful than MJJ.

Heh.

Anyway, Solar ftw.

The Fury survived the nullification of an entire universe and Solar has fallen against things that he faces for the first time. Fury only needs to evolve once and use something that Solar has never faced, that he will be weak against -its Fury's power set, don't hate the fact that the character is like that, if you don't like it don't post in his threads- and he will win way before Solar makes him run out of gas.

Bentley
How so? Superman adapts to uber reality warper ftw in that arc as well.

Has Supes survived universal nullification and traveled to another universe under his own power?

Oh, I see. Not the same thing then.

Avlon
The Fury survived the nullification of an entire universe and Solar has fallen against things that he faces for the first time. Fury only needs to evolve once and use something that Solar has never faced, that he will be weak against -its Fury's power set, don't hate the fact that the character is like that, if you don't like it don't post in his threads- and he will win way before Solar makes him run out of gas.

Feeling a bit emo there buddy?

What stops Solar from creating a bunch of anti furies to battle the original or simply freezing time?

Adapting is something that you need time for.

Avlon
Has Supes survived universal nullification and traveled to another universe under his own power?

Oh, I see. Not the same thing then.

Nope, but he's certainly beat a reality warper that can create universes on a whim and choked out DC's version of eternity.

Bentley
Feeling a bit emo there buddy?

Don't hurt my feelings Avlon wink

What stops Solar from creating a bunch of anti furies to battle the original or simply freezing time?

Adapting is something that you need time for.

Prove that Solar can create something that its as good at adapting as the Fury, that he can do it before Fury puts Solar down, or that it will protect him from him.

I have said about three times that time freeze wouldn't work, time attacks had been used against Fury and failed.

Bentley
Nope, but he's certainly beat a reality warper that can create universes on a whim and choked out DC's version of eternity.

Kismet suckz. Eternity is a jobber. Don't really know the feat though so I would like to hear more about it.

Creating universes is less than what Jaspers was. Admittedly is hard to explain because once you reach that level feats cannot really be any better and are all fuzzy. In any case, good feat for Supes. Not at all pertinent here though.

Mekrob
Fury beats everyone.

He resisted reality manip. Nothing can beat him.

Mindset
Sarcasm...how original.

oh shit irony

Avlon
Originally posted by Mekrob
Fury beats everyone.

He resisted reality manip. Nothing can beat him.

Hey, he beat a reality warper who was out of reality with a basic head shot.

Uber. cool

Mekrob
Hey, he beat a reality warper who was out of reality with a basic head shot.

Uber. cool He beat someone who could warp the omniverse with one attack.

Avlon
He beat someone who could warp the omniverse with one attack.

I know. Fury headshot ftw. smile

Utrigita
He has been attacked by time manipulation, that means that time around the Fury doesn't act like the rest of the time, which would include time stopping around him.

Fury adapted to a guy who could make him become an abstract concept, resisting a guy who can manipulate energy is not that harder than to resist someone who can manipulate everything that the Fury is or isn't.

When?

Something you forget to take into the equation Bentley is that 1: Fury was depleted from that battle against MJJ 2: That Fury only won because he could transport MJJ back to reality 238 and fry his brain.

Now can Solar beat down Fury based on his showings? Imo yes.

Now can Fury somehow cut Solar out of the most fundamental source in the universe energy? Imo No.

So Bentley in the end it all comes down to this question: How exactly do you see Fury win? Please don't give me "Fury will find a way"

Knowsbleed33
I don't see how Solar can win here. MJJ warped Fury beyond recongnition with a gesture and he couldn't put the Fury down.

Fury wins this.

TricksterPriest
Fury ran out of gas though. And he found a loophole in Jasper's powers.

Solar has essentially no limits and has basically survived worse than what Fury could dish out. Would probably take him awhile, but I don't see how Fury can stop him. On the other hand, Fury can worn down.

Knowsbleed33
That loophole would affect any reality warper. How can you warp it when none exsists?

TricksterPriest
Solar is NOT a reality warper. He's an energy god. no Yes, it's a good counter for MJJ and other warpers, but there's no place Fury can try to BFR Solar to.

And not one person has come up with a way for Fury to actually kill Solar. A character who was basically on permanent god-mode and only died because he chose to.

D_Dude1210
Heh.

Solar has fought an ultimate adaptor already. He won.

Thing is, once Solar figures out how dangerous the Fury is, one shot is all he'll need. No time to evolve.

Solar wins.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I don't see how Solar can win here. MJJ warped Fury beyond recongnition with a gesture and he couldn't put the Fury down.

Fury wins this.

Solar can simply convert him to a basic form of energy.

No body = nothing to evolve with.

Mindset
Reality Warpers > Energy manipulators

All things being even

D_Dude1210
Reality Warpers > Energy manipulators

All things being even

Not the way Solar does it.

TricksterPriest
What part of 'god-mode' are you guys not getting? This guy recreated a multiverse in a gesture. He made every other super powered being in Valiant. He WAS God. shock

Knowsbleed33
MJJ was a threat to all realities. He recreated universes with less than a gesture.

Knowsbleed33
Solar can simply convert him to a basic form of energy.

No body = nothing to evolve with.

That ain't gonna work on someone who survived universal nullification.

D_Dude1210
And yet he was destroyed wasn't he?

Knowsbleed33
And yet he was destroyed wasn't he?

No.

Mekrob
He recreated universes with less than a gesture. scan?

D_Dude1210
No.

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mjj49wm5.jpg

Didn't kill it? Scans of it surviving plz?

Bentley
When?

Something you forget to take into the equation Bentley is that 1: Fury was depleted from that battle against MJJ 2: That Fury only won because he could transport MJJ back to reality 238 and fry his brain.

Now can Solar beat down Fury based on his showings? Imo yes.

Now can Fury somehow cut Solar out of the most fundamental source in the universe energy? Imo No.

So Bentley in the end it all comes down to this question: How exactly do you see Fury win? Please don't give me "Fury will find a way"

What do you want me to say? I'm going to ask if Solar has ANY weakness -say magic- you are going to say no. I'm going to tell you if absorbing all the energy in the universe where Solar is would work, you will probably tell me "when has the Fury shown enough power to do that" etc. The powerset of the character is to find weakness and exploit them, if you think Solar has no weakness of course you think he wins, why do you even want to debate with me?

Come, prove on panel that solar cannot be beaten by anything -as I understand it, for example, he can absorb psychic energy, but if the Fury can shield himself from reality warping he can probably shield a signal of psychic energy to mind-rape Solar-.

Solar has fought an ultimate adaptor already. He won.

Thing is, once Solar figures out how dangerous the Fury is, one shot is all he'll need. No time to evolve.

Solar wins.

Talk more about this Ultimate Adaptator.

TricksterPriest
Solar has never been beaten. The only problem he had is that his powers had no limits and he didn't know everything about them at first. He got much better at using them during his series.

Solar literally had no weaknesses at all.

starlock
Solar for the easy win

D_Dude1210
Talk more about this Ultimate Adaptator.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar82.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar83.jpg

Basically, this guy just becomes immune once you hit him once. Solar simply changed how he hit the guy and one shotted him with ease.

Also, I agree with trickster. Solar HAS no weaknesses. Also, stamina-wise while Fury fought for a several panels and ran out of energy at the end, I've read issues where Solar fought for hundreds of years against the spider aliens.

The nature of Fury's powers makes him a plausible threat, but this is at the very LEAST Solar winning 6/10.

Kris Blaze
Mr.M is on, now thou art ****ed.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar82.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar83.jpg

Basically, this guy just becomes immune once you hit him once. Solar simply changed how he hit the guy and one shotted him with ease.

Also, I agree with trickster. Solar HAS no weaknesses. Also, stamina-wise while Fury fought for a several panels and ran out of energy at the end, I've read issues where Solar fought for hundreds of years against the spider aliens.

The nature of Fury's powers makes him a plausible threat, but this is at the very LEAST Solar winning 6/10.

Chill out troll-o

Mr Master

Also, I agree with trickster. Solar HAS no weaknesses.
Can this be proven some how?

Also, stamina-wise while Fury fought for a several panels and ran out of energy at the end,

I've read issues where Solar fought for hundreds of years against the spider aliens.
Fury battled MJJ 616 across UniverseS friend, within those "several panels."

And stating Fury "ran out of energy" is a bit misleading without mentioning who he was fighting,
I mean, again,
he was in a battle to the death
with a character that had the power to become God of the Omniverse!
(not a potential power ... MJJ 616 had the power, so did 238 btw lol)

D_Dude1210
Mr.M is on, now thou art ****ed.

Chill out troll-o

How is what I said trolling?

Mr Master

Please show me.

============================================

So you wanna see Fury resisting a Time-based attack specifically?

This is Fascination/Scatterbrain (a temporal manipulator)

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5405/fury1vu6.th.jpg

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6455/fury2pb2.th.jpg

"Time distorts around her.
Motion breaks down into juddering stroboscopic images.
Seconds stretch into centuries.
Aeons condense into instants"

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4017/fury3mo9.th.jpg

..........................................................................................................

Fascination (Scatterbrain) wasn't even trying to hurt Brian,
and she knocked him out cold.

When Scatterbrain wants to hurt you,
this TIME affect expands across the Omniverse!

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1429202_scxt9.jpg

"And with her touch,
the guard finds his Consciousness
instantly expanded across the Infinite breadth of the Omniverse"

==============================================

Now imagine the kind of attack
Scatterbrain unleashed on the Fury after he killed some of her team mates:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/428/f9mt8.th.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2418/f10iv8.th.jpg

Her touch is all that's needed,
yet she clawed her fingers into the Fury's head like a savage!

Fury immediately adapted, and owned Scatterbrain,
and Brian who tried to help.

Utrigita
============================================

So you wanna see Fury resisting a Time-based attack specifically?

This is Fascination/Scatterbrain (a temporal manipulator)

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5405/fury1vu6.th.jpg

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6455/fury2pb2.th.jpg

"Time distorts around her.
Motion breaks down into juddering stroboscopic images.
Seconds stretch into centuries.
Aeons condense into instants"

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4017/fury3mo9.th.jpg

..........................................................................................................

Fascination (Scatterbrain) wasn't even trying to hurt Brian,
and she knocked him out cold.

When Scatterbrain wants to hurt you,
this TIME affect expands across the Omniverse!

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1429202_scxt9.jpg

"And with her touch,
the guard finds his Consciousness
instantly expanded across the Infinite breadth of the Omniverse"

==============================================

Now imagine the kind of attack
Scatterbrain unleashed on the Fury after he killed some of her team mates:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/428/f9mt8.th.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2418/f10iv8.th.jpg

Her touch is all that's needed,
yet she clawed her fingers into the Fury's head like a savage!

Fury immediately adapted, and owned Scatterbrain,
and Brian who tried to help.

With all due respect master, I can see how that can be seen as a Time Attack, yet this particular Attack (if that is the correct name for it) is depending on the Brain to be active in order to function Fury showed that quiet well when he cut the rest of his body of from his Brain, I however doesn't see how Bentley ore yourself for that matter, can based on these scans above, state that Fury wouldn't be faced by a Time Freeze... Perhaps I'm overlooking something srug

Mr Master

With all due respect master, I can see how that can be seen as a Time Attack, yet this particular Attack (if that is the correct name for it) is depending on the Brain to be active in order to function Fury showed that quiet well when he cut the rest of his body of from his Brain
Fury first felt the effect of Scatterbrain's power,
then withstood it, adapted to it, & then owned.

Also, I can't see how you can't see that Scatterbrain's power is temporal based,
please read the scans where she ko's Brian.

I however doesn't see how Bentley ore yourself for that matter, can based on these scans above, state that Fury wouldn't be faced by a Time Freeze... Perhaps I'm overlooking something
Well, the fact that Reality manipulation doesn't work,
makes it safe to say that Time manipulation won't work either.

Time is an aspect of Reality.

But that aside, Fury on panel withstood an omniversal time-based attack,
and not only survived, but adapted and stomped the attacker.

Utrigita
Fury first felt the effect of Scatterbrain's power,
then withstood it, adapted to it, & then owned.

Also, I can't see how you can't see that Scatterbrain's power is temporal based,
please read the scans where she ko's Brian.

Yes he did.

I read it differently then you then I suppose, I see her "attack" working as a kind of cosmic expanding awarness which makes you feel that everything is slowing down around you while in truth it isn't, it's only the feeling you get from your brain.

Well, the fact that Reality manipulation doesn't work,
makes it safe to say that Time manipulation won't work either.

Time is an aspect of Reality.

But that aside, Fury on panel withstood an omniversal time-based attack,
and not only survived, but adapted and stomped the attacker.

Reality warping initially worked on Fury, he got warped into a ball, and so did this time attack just above, Fury's mind was slowed down (which I must admit that I doesn't see as a Time attack, but that is just my view of the attack based on the shown scans)... And I'm complete aware of that Time is a Aspect of Reality, I'm just noticing that MJJ not at any point of time tried and utilize time as a offensive mean against Fury that is all.

See above.

Galan007
Solar.

D_Dude1210
Yep, I also think you misread how Scatterbrain's attack works. Reread your scans.

"+Female Interfering with Temporal Lobe of Brain++"

"...and so it shuts its brain down.."

to adapt to her powers.

How the heck is THAT a time based attack?? It's a psychic attack that makes you FEEL like time is warping around you. Unless you think shutting down one's brain is the best way to adapt to a time based attack...

The Fury has not shown any way to adapt to time based attack. Solar is the master of time/space, see how he casually "moves" his body outside of time to think about his next move...

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar85.jpg

Solar can move his body outside of time, power himself up in it and just one shot the Fury before the Fury can compute of a way to adapt to his powers.

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
Solar.
Lol @ the wanking Supes in your signature.

Mr Master

Yep, I also think you misread how Scatterbrain's attack works. Reread your scans.
laughing

"+Female Interfering with Temporal Lobe of Brain++"

"...and so it shuts its brain down.."

to adapt to her powers.
"Time distorts around her"

Huh, "around her" ... How can that be when it's all in Fury's head? no expression

"the guard's consciousness
is instantly expanded across the infinite breadth of the Omniverse"

Huh? ... "across the Omniverse?" ... but it's all in his head. laughing out loud

How the heck is THAT a time based attack?? It's a psychic attack that makes you FEEL like time is warping around you. Unless you think shutting down one's brain is the best way to adapt to a time based attack...
Scatterbrain's time-based attack works through the conscious/mind.

If it was all in the brain,
consciousness would not be travelling across the entire Omniverse's temporal axis.

The Fury has not shown any way to adapt to time based attack.
Nah, Fury has just adapted to Reality warping,
which is far greater than simple time tricks.

Solar is the master of time/space, see how he casually "moves" his body outside of time to think about his next move...

And? ... MJJ was the master of Reality (which time/space are just two aspects of)

Solar can move his body outside of time, power himself up in it and just one shot the Fury before the Fury can compute of a way to adapt to his powers.
Fury can just follow him outside of time,
proven when Fury went into a Universe that lacked the concept of time. (238)

On the one shot theory ... hysterical

Mr Master

Yes he did.

I read it differently then you then I suppose, I see her "attack" working as a kind of cosmic expanding awarness which makes you feel that everything is slowing down around you while in truth it isn't, it's only the feeling you get from your brain.
Interesting although the on panel fact is,
that Scatterbrain literally expands your consciousness across the Omniverse's.

So unless the Fury and the guard contain the Omniverse in their heads,
I have to disagree good friend with your interpretation.

Reality warping initially worked on Fury, he got warped into a ball, and so did this time attack just above
Correct, and Fury witrhstood both attacks,
adapted,
and owned both of them.

And I'm complete aware of that Time is a Aspect of Reality, I'm just noticing that MJJ not at any point of time tried and utilize time as a offensive mean against Fury that is all.
Why would he,
when he realized warping ALL the Concepts (Reality) wasn't enough.

Bentley
Solar has never been beaten. The only problem he had is that his powers had no limits and he didn't know everything about them at first. He got much better at using them during his series.

Solar literally had no weaknesses at all.

Coming to discuss with the idea of "Solar cannot be beaten" is pretty pointless if you ask me. I think that if Fury cannot find a way to beat Solar, Solar has it in the pocket.

I haven't seen anything that remotely points out as having no weakness, actually someone already mentioned that Solar's experience is his own weakness, any way of striping him of his experience could work to beat him.
awesr

Utrigita
Interesting although the on panel fact is,
that Scatterbrain literally expands your consciousness across the Omniverse's.

So unless the Fury and the guard contain the Omniverse in their heads,
I have to disagree good friend with your interpretation.

They didn't, but like Galactus doesn't need to contain Taa II in his brain in order for him to feel what is going in it (thanks to his cosmic Awarness) then why should Scatterbrains attack be any different? Fury shut down his mind in order to counter her attack, which makes sense since your consciousness is located in your brain and that was what was being expanded. And the moment Fury's mind was shut down, time was normal, if someone stopped time around you your mind wouldn't be the only thing that was affected. Merely my interpretation Friend smile

Correct, and Fury witrhstood both attacks,
adapted,
and owned both of them.

ScatterBrain he owned with ease, MJJ on the other hand nah, plus Fury had to adapt as the battle progressed.

Why would he,
when he realized warping ALL the Concepts (Reality) wasn't enough.

Exactly when did MJJ (which is named Mad for a reason) realise that Reality wasn't enough? To me it seemed more like he was playing around with fury, the only thing that he Utilized against him was 1. Initially warping Reality around him 2. Getting into a Physical Confrontation with him. I cannot see how you based on the Initial warp can say that MJJ realized that all Concepts wasn't enough, because the entire reason he was warped into a ball was so that MJJ could hit him like he would hit a boxing bold.

D_Dude1210
Yep. Really, really bad/biased interpretaion of Scatterbrain's power by Mr. Masters right there.

Fine, according the panel, it seems like it EXPANDS your mind to take in the omniverse causing you to either space out or pass out. It's STILL not a temporal attack. It's a mental attack with an awareness expansion sensation attached to it. Wouldn't it make more sense to cut out your brain when you're being attacked mentally not temporally?

Actually, I can SEE how you can TECHNICALLY classify SOME sort of temporal nature to the attack, but if that's the case, you've completely misrepresented the nature of what a temporal attack is simply to allow for people to accept that the Fury can withstand temporal attacks.

For argument's sake, I can go as much as to agree that it is a mental attack with temporal-like expansion effects, but that's about as far as I'd go with that.

But even for the sake of argument, lets say he could adapt to temporal attacks. We KNOW the Fury has limits and CAN be destroyed. The Fury depleted his energy stores when he fought MJJ then got owned by a beatdown (see the scans above).

Yes, we know that the caliber of opponent he fought was the reason he depleted his stores. But Solar ain't no spring chicken either, Solar will deplete the Fury's stores just as MJJ did. Cept that BFR won't work with Solar. He can enter/leave anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Porting him to a place where there's no energy won't work. Someone already tried trapping him using BFR already. Didn't work.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar95.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar96.jpg

So exactly how does the Fury win here?

PS. Tossing around emoticons really doesn't help this debate in any way. Just shows your maturity level...

Galan007

Solar literally had no weaknesses at all. To be fair, early on in his career Solar did show a vulnerability to characters possessing the highest levels of magical power (ie. Master Darque/Doctor Eclipse.) However, once Solar 'embraced' his true power, that weakness seemed to subside.

But it's a moot point anyway. Fury never once displayed any sort of magical powers.

Yep. Really, really bad/biased interpretaion of Scatterbrain's power by Mr. Masters right there.

Fine, according the panel, it seems like it EXPANDS your mind to take in the omniverse causing you to either space out or pass out. It's STILL not a temporal attack. It's a mental attack with an awareness expansion sensation attached to it. Wouldn't it make more sense to cut out your brain when you're being attacked mentally not temporally?

Actually, I can SEE how you can TECHNICALLY classify SOME sort of temporal nature to the attack, but if that's the case, you've completely misrepresented the nature of what a temporal attack is simply to allow for people to accept that the Fury can withstand temporal attacks.

For argument's sake, I can go as much as to agree that it is a mental attack with temporal-like expansion effects, but that's about as far as I'd go with that.

But even for the sake of argument, lets say he could adapt to temporal attacks. We KNOW the Fury has limits and CAN be destroyed. The Fury depleted his energy stores when he fought MJJ then got owned by a beatdown (see the scans above).

Yes, we know that the caliber of opponent he fought was the reason he depleted his stores. But Solar ain't no spring chicken either, Solar will deplete the Fury's stores just as MJJ did. Cept that BFR won't work with Solar. He can enter/leave anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Porting him to a place where there's no energy won't work. Someone already tried trapping him using BFR already. Didn't work.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar95.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar96.jpg

So exactly how does the Fury win here?

PS. Tossing around emoticons really doesn't help this debate in any way. Just shows your maturity level... I agree with this.

Also, what's stopping Solar from simply pulling the energy from Fury?

Bentley
Probably the Fury adapting. It doesn't really matter really, the combat is more about Fury being able to put down Solar than Solar not being able to put down Fury, eventually any one with enough power should take Fury down.

id369
I remember brining energy drains, and time manipulations as means to halt the Fury.

Bentley
Originally posted by id369
I remember brining energy drains, and time manipulations as means to halt the Fury.

He may be able to evolve from it, considering he has evolved from being something else altogether.

Finding an easy way to beat the Fury is pretty much downplaying the character. However, Solar has enough gas to put his to enough stress to aim for its energy depleting.

I would certainly wouldn't say that Kang beats the Fury by time freeze...

Galan007
Probably the Fury adapting. It doesn't really matter really, Per Solar, everything is energy, and he controls all energy.

That said, how could something evolve beyond being energy at some level, if everything = energy?

the combat is more about Fury being able to put down Solar Which is a point no one has really addressed.

Astner
In simple terms. James developed into an omniversal threat, yet the Fury managed to adapt to his abilities and take him out.

Solar might've been a universal (maybe a multiversal) threat, but pale in comparison to Jaspers.

Furthermore Solar did never create anything from scratch, but rather manipulate different forms of energy and matter--so he's the same as James, but on a lesser scale.

Even the universe he created, all the building blocks were there.

Meaning he would be brought out to no-space where there is no energy to manipulate. It's the same thing as he did to Jaspers. It's almost amusing how blind people here really are.

Solar has no chance what so ever of winning this.

id369

Bentley
Per Solar, everything is energy - and he controls all energy.

Beside that, how could something evolve beyond being energy, if everything = energy at some level?

How could something evolve beyond being something else? When you are something else then you stop being what you are.

Also you assume that nothing can stop Solar for controlling energy, Fury should be able to evolve from being controlled -heck, Doomsday for sure would-.

Which is a point no one has really addressed. Fury did nothing on panel which makes me think he'd beat Solar. I mean, the way he beat MJJ simply would not work.

That to me is the cornerstone of the question, it seems that Solar has no weakness and thus is considered unbeatable. MJJ had no apparent weakness and Fury exploited one.

Its up to interpretation on whether Fury can find a way to put him down or not. Fans of the Fury say he might, fans of Solar say its impossible. Its up to opinion if you ask me.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Meaning he would be brought out to no-space where there is no energy to manipulate. laughing out loud

Then what? Fury's going to fry Solar's non-existant brain? laughing out loud

Unlike MJJ, Solar is not powerless when there's nothing around to manipulate.

Bentley

id369
laughing out loud

Then what? Fury's going to fry Solar's non-existant brain? Your doing it wrong. This is the most amusing part.

In simple terms. James developed into an omniversal threat, yet the Fury managed to adapt to his abilities and take him out.

MJJ never became an Omniverasl threat. At best he warped his dimension, within a reality when the Fury was done with him.

Galan007
Also you assume that nothing can stop Solar for controlling energy, Fury should be able to evolve from being controlled The biggest problem with arguments I've seen in favor of Fury, is that word right there.

Astner
MJJ never became an Omniverasl threat. At best he warped his dimension, within a reality when the Fury was done with him.
As stupidity at its finest.

He was a threat to the Omniverse, it's even stated on panel.

Bentley
The biggest problem with arguments I've seen in favor of Fury, is that word right there.

Its a fight that never happened, it is speculation, specially in levels so high that its hard to even call what is really happening.

Why should we think that Solar will control the Fury contrary to his story of adaptation? Because Solar is a cooler character and we like it better?

In this forum there are things that would override Solar's control, that's a fact.

id369
As stupidity at its finest.

He was a threat to the Omniverse, it's even stated on panel. Tsk, tsk. Temper. Temper.

But ok, lets see godly omniversal feats.

Bentley
Tsk, tsk. Temper. Temper.

Resisting the Celestial Nullifier?

Astner
Because Solar is a cooler character and we like it better?
The actual answer.

As James power grew exponentially Fury constantly adapted and fought him a standstill, later she found a flaw in his powers and pulled him out to no-space.

Now I know this was badly illustrated, but no-space is no-space. There will be no, absolutely no form of energy to manipulate. Solar would be as powerless as Jaspers.

Tsk, tsk. Temper. Temper.

Here we go again. Did I mention feats?

None the less, Jaspers warped a universe and went beyond that, that's pretty much what Solar has done. But James power grew, Solar's didn't.

Galan007
Now I know this was badly illustrated, but no-space is no-space. There will be no, absolutely no form of energy to manipulate. Solar would be as powerless as Jaspers.

1.) You act like Solar has to manipulate outside energy for his powers to work, which is wrong. He has ridiculous amounts of self contained power.

2.) What's keeping Solar there?

3.) Even if Solar stayed there, what's Fury going to do to beat him?

id369

id369
The actual answer.

As James power grew exponentially Fury constantly adapted and fought him a standstill, later she found a flaw in his powers and pulled him out to no-space.

Try harder.

Solar is not restricted to manipulating ambient energies. He can manipulate his own, or in this case the energies within the Fury.

Astner
1.) You act like Solar has to manipulate outside energy for his powers to work, which is wrong. He has ridiculous amounts of self contained power.
The power he has is to control energy. In no-space there is no energy, because well there's no space-time.
Originally posted by Galan007 2.) What's keeping Solar there?
There's nothing there to manipulate. No rift to open.
3.) Even if Solar stayed there, what's Fury going to do to beat him?
A person who can't use his power? The same way she beat Jaspers.

Try harder.

Solar is not restricted to manipulating ambient energies. He can manipulate his own, or in this case the energies within the Fury.
Do us all a favor and attend to school. If there is no space, then there is no energy. You can't bring energy into no-space because it would cease to exist.

Bentley

Galan007
The power he has is to control energy. In no-space there is no energy, because well there's no space-time.

There's nothing there to manipulate. No rift to open.

A person who can't use his power? The same way she beat Jaspers. Cool. At least I know there's no reason to debate Solar with you. Why? Because you apparently have no idea how his powers work/what he can and has done.

Astner
Cool. At least I know there's no reason to debate Solar with you. Why? Because you apparently have no idea how his powers work/what he can and has done.
Right. From what I've seen in your respect thread, there's nothing he could do to someone like Fury.

If you really had a case you would bring it out. Jasper's power was identical to Solar's but on a grander scale. If Jaspers was powerless in no-space, than Solar would be too.

Galan007
Right. From what I've seen in your respect thread, there's nothing he could do to someone like Fury.

If you really had a case you would bring it out. Why bring up a case to someone who doesn't seem to comprehend a certain character's power in the first place?

Simply put, you think that if Solar is taken to un-space, he in some way becomes completely powerless. That is just not the case at all.

id369
Cool. At least I know there's no reason to debate Solar with you. Why? Because you apparently have no idea how his powers work/what he can and has done.

Apparently in un-space there is the unstated added property, that restricts a characters internal abilities. So its not just the fact, that there is simply nothing to mold, shape, or manipulate within its surroundings.

Oh wait, there is no such thing. Its simply stack's of shity remarks stacked on top of others, to prevent their characters from losing.

Hell un-space inst even a viable option, since the setting take place in a neutral local listed by the forums.

Galan007
Apparently in un-space there is the unstated added property, that restricts a characters internal abilities. So its not just the fact, that there is simply nothing to mold, shape, or manipulate within its surroundings.

Oh wait, there is no such thing. Its simply stack shity remarks stacked on top of others, to prevent their characters from losing. Yeah, and even though Fury was able to teleport in/out of un-space, Solar would be unable to for some reason. lulz.

Bentley
Meh. Un-space shouldn't be the Fury's weapon of choice against Solar if you ask me.

id369
Meh. Un-space shouldn't be the Fury's weapon of choice against Solar if you ask me. Your right, the Fury weapon of choice is his hand cannon. And rigidly, depends on his ability to adapt.

Astner
Why bring up a case to someone who doesn't seem to comprehend a certain character's power in the first place?
Because it's a debate. And if you want to prove a point you do it, and don't use illogical fallacies to reject people who don't agree with you.

You're suggesting that Solar could do something James couldn't. But you're yet to prove it. And unless you do, you have no position.

Simply put, you think that if Solar is taken to un-space, he in some way becomes completely powerless. That is just not the case at all.
Because his power is energy manipulation. How can there be energy if there's no space. Where do you put the energy? When there's no space. Jaspers could walk through universes and all, but was powerless in no-space.

Reality warpers with the ability to create matter and energy from scratch could act in that plane. Solar can't.

Kris Blaze
Yeah, and even though Fury was able to teleport in/out of un-space, Solar would be unable to for some reason. lulz.

Tbh, MJJ would probably kill Solar before that ever happened.

Galan007
Tbh, MJJ would probably kill Solar before that ever happened. MJJ isn't in this thread. I don't see your point. srsly

id369

Bentley
Your right, the Fury weapon of choice is his hand cannon. And rigidly, depends on his ability to adapt.

I wouldn't what is effective against the character. If nothing is effective he wins, otherwise he loses. Meh.

Tbh, MJJ would probably kill Solar before that ever happened.

MJJ is an entirely different beast, he has the genuine power to end this conflict. The Fury, is much less threatening than Jaspers.

Galan007

Astner

id369

Kris Blaze

Astner

id369

D_Dude1210
Hmmm. Un-space. You mean that place where nothing, not even reality exists? You mean like this:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar137.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/solar138.jpg

This is where Solar found himself when he collapsed all of reality into himself. His powers still worked pretty well, tho.

Actually, I also remember Solar falling into un-space again during the Image-Valiant crossover. His powers worked there, too.

Unless of course you think there's a different un-space out there.

Un-space BFR isn't gonna work on Solar, he'd adapt just as quickly as the Fury would and simply port out of it.

Batman-Prime

Solar might've been a universal (maybe a multiversal) threat, but pale in comparison to Jaspers.

The Omniverse - Multiverse - Universe thing is a really cheap way for Marvel fans to discredit all other non-marvel cosmics.

Omniverse is all of reality, thats all.

When an company is made of an Multiverse and nothing else, then this is also an omniverse.

Honestly, if an non-marvel villain is an threat to all that is, it doesn't matter how you call it, universe or multiverse, he would be also an threat to the ominverse should the company decide to use the term.

Anyway, I don't think Solar can lose this one

Badabing
Astner, one more insult and it's a warning.

Utrigita
What I would like the people that mention Un Space is to explain why the they think Un-Space is empty? I mean Stranger explained that a minus and a minus makes a plus, so Nullification against Nullification makes creation showed when Reed used the Ultimate Nullifier, however the Nullifications energy must react with something in order to make something, this is only theory, but is it possible that what is left behind is simply Nullified energy? Jaspers wouldn't be capable of manipulating it because it's "dead" reality srug Just a thought.

Ambient
Actually, I also remember Solar falling into un-space again during the Image-Valiant crossover. His powers worked there, too.
Yup... Deathmate.. Infact i think his energy help shape both Image and Valiant Universes..

id369

D_Dude1210
I'm sure the people that argue that Fury will win hasn't really read any Solar comics at all.

Tho the nature of Fury's power will still give him a few wins IF Seleski does something stupid like try and infiltrate the robot's OS to try and shut him down (I can see the Fury easily adapting to Solar's powers and then effing him up HARD while inside the Fury's system). But if Solar simply whacks him HARD or uncreates him, it's a one-shot that the Fury will not have time to adapt to. And even if he does, Solar can outlast him as he can fight indefinately while the Fury has shown that it has limits and can be destroyed.

Overall, I see Solar taking at least 6/10 or mebbe 7/10 easily.

Knowsbleed33
Fury wins.

Solar can't put him down and Fury will find his weakness. There's no such thing as no weaknesses.

Ambient
A god has no weakness...

Knowsbleed33
You mean Thor has no weakness? How about Odin? He's dead you know.

Ambient
Then they are not true godzzzz..

No Weakness marked of a true godzz. ...

Mekrob
Fury wins.

Solar can't put him down and Fury will find his weakness. There's no such thing as no weaknesses. What's Fury's weakness?

Knowsbleed33
What's Fury's weakness?

Blink.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Ambient
Then they are not true godzzzz..

No Weakness marked of a true godzz. ...

Solar is god-like. He's not THE God.

Mekrob
Blink. Solar teleports him into sections then... or plain blows pieces off of him... that might work.

Knowsbleed33
You're a high schooler aren't you?

Ambient
Solar is god-like. He's not THE God.
God like would be Thor, Solar is The God of Valiant.. see the diff.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Ambient
God like would be Thor, Solar is The God of Valiant.. see the diff.

Proof.

Mekrob
You're a high schooler aren't you? You're a gnome, aren't you?

Ambient
Proof.
I've got none stick out tongue .. but im pretty sure its in the respect thread..

Knowsbleed33
You're a gnome, aren't you?

Yes.

Mekrob
Nipple

Knowsbleed33
Chubs

Mekrob
Predator

D_Dude1210
Solar wins.

Fury can't put him down and Solar will find his weakness. There's no such thing as no weaknesses.

Mindset
What's Solar's weakness?

Mekrob
What's Solar's weakness? A terrible costume

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>