King Thor w/mega rune thingies VS almost any Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Except that one part where Superman has that giant suit of cosmic armor or something. But if you want it to be Superman Prime, Superman 1M, pre-Crisis Superman, etc, that's fine. Also, some stuff:

-Thor in normal form is as tough as he was in the Silver Age (including that he still has all the powers he used to back then, like super-speed and time-travel)
-This is Silver Age Odinpower (I once saw a Silver Age scan where Thor compared Odin to Galactus)
-Thor's written by whatever writer gave him the strongest portrayal

How does any Superman fare against uber-Thor?

Edit: As always, super-speed is deactivated, and Superman can't steal the hammer (I don't use biased and inconsistent books like "Avengers/JLA" as accurate depictions of what can and can't happen).

Mindset
No Superman can match the power, sexiness, or intensity as Thor.

wait wat

iceman24567
So your saying Rune King Thor vs any Superman?

Enyalus
No Superman's beating RKT. Take your pick of SM1M, Golden-Prime, PC, Prime, whatever. They'd all go down faster than Paris Hilton in nightvision.

iceman24567
Guardian amp Prime would slap Thor into next week.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Guardian amp Prime would slap Thor into next week.

Red sun Mjolnir-blast to the dome = beheaded Prime. And with the Rune and Odinforce wisdom, Thor would know that weakness instantly.

Nevermind the fact that Guardian-amped Prime is an outside amp. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Red sun Mjolnir-blast to the dome = beheaded Prime. And with the Rune and Odinforce wisdom, Thor would know that weakness instantly.

Nevermind the fact that Guardian-amped Prime is an outside amp. stick out tongue He said any version plus Guardian amp won't give a **** about a red sun blast. Prime would blitz Thor to hell and back before Thor raises a finger.

Mindset
He said any version plus Guardian amp won't give a **** about a red sun blast. Prime would blitz Thor to hell and back before Thor raises a finger. No speedblitz

RKT beats him anyway

Naija boy
Superspeed deactivated? Without that RKT owns almost any superman easily.

Enyalus
He said any version plus Guardian amp won't give a **** about a red sun blast. Prime would blitz Thor to hell and back before Thor raises a finger.

Shielding. Precog. Blast to the face. Punch in the face. *shrug* Whatever. RKT stomps on any Superman.

EDIT: Except some weird technically NOT Superman like Composite Supes.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
No speedblitz

RKT beats him anyway Nah with speed Prime would stretch Thor out.

Mindset
Speed wouldn't matter.

RKT turns the lights out and Prime cries in the corner

iceman24567
Shielding. Precog. Blast to the face. Punch in the face. *shrug* Whatever. RKT stomps on any Superman.

EDIT: Except some weird technically NOT Superman like Composite Supes. Shielding would be broken like my bed when i have relations. Blast to the face? seriously? Punch to the Face? Thats all?

iceman24567
Speed wouldn't matter.

RKT turns the lights out and Prime cries in the corner thumb up This i will agree with.

Enyalus
Shielding would be broken like my bed when i have relations.

I'm sorry. I'll respond seriously to your post once I stop laughing at this. Might be a few hours, lol.

Oh, god. That was good.

Mindset
He lika the fat chicks

iceman24567
I'm sorry. I'll respond seriously to your post once I stop laughing at this. Might be a few hours, lol.

Oh, god. That was good. No need i rather not be attacked by a flock of Rune King Thor fanboys eek!

Enyalus
No need i rather not be attacked by a flock of Rune King Thor fanboys eek!

Ou contraire, mon ami. I don't even like that Shakespearean-speaking douche. Gives me a headache just looking at his speech bubbles.

Priest
RKT wins.

Tho the new Armored Superman and his Hyperbole might have a chance.

vlaaad12345
Cosmic armor superman would most def win but any other version might not,golden prime should be able to but doesn't really have the feats to say he can,also once again enyalus odin does not have cosmic awareness that allows him to pinpoint weaknesses of people from different universes who he has never met,he has knowledge from the tree but thats only covering marvel he wouldn't know a damn thing about dc or primes weakness.

occultdestroyer
No speedblitz

RKT beats him anyway
No.

Cosmic Supes
Composite Supes
Cyborg Supes w/ 10 Qwardian rings

Honestly, PC Supes could omfgwtfcurbstomp Thor with a sneeze.

Kasper Gutman
PC Supes would be owned. RKT just raises a hand and stops Supes progress with a gesture. Feel free to give Superman speed blitz. He doesn't connect even once again RKT. There's enough on panel evidence to support that. RKT was even floating next to Surtur and wasn't concerned in the least. RKT outclasses the most powerful forms of Superman. That might be hard to hear for Supes fans but that's how it is. Don't be upset by it. RKT even outclasses Odin. We are talking about the highest level of skyfather after all.

Kasper Gutman
I don't want to sound condescending in the previous post but i really see this fight being similar to the Superman/Spectre fight. Supes would try his hardest and RKT would just shrug it off casually and probably talk Superman down. RKT was shown imop as having more wisdom and foresight then any other skyfather before him but on the same hand could make the tough or ruthless decision if he felt it was in the best interest of those involved. RKT would know the goodness and universal value of Supes and just wouldn't fight him. Even a mad superman would not entice RKT to fight him.

Batman-Prime
Those would win a majority 6-10/10

PC Superman
Superboy-Prime (Guardian amp)
Composite Superman
Superman Blue stick out tongue
Sundipped Superman (OWAW)
Superman-Prime (Gold)
Superman 1 Million
The Kryptonian (G Herald)
KC Superman laughing out loud

And he would connect, even Wolverine could land a strike shifty

Spire

Bentley
*End of the match*

"Thou art the best fighter Prime"

"You die as stupid as you talk"

*Thor dies*

iceman24567
Guardian amped Prime has my vote the other Supermen suck except KC Supes

xJLxKing
Well I am going to say only a few versions who can and might win.
-Superman With Cosmic Armor will win easily.
-Superman Mxy will also win easily

-Superman Prime(The golden guy) can and might win depending on how people interpret what that authors wanted to do. They acted as if Mxy Superman, and Superman 1 will with all the other Superman are all inferior to Golden Superman. They also acted as if he is so by taking about a Galactus type character. Which one? Solaris!

I am not going into this subject

shokosugi
Supes wins

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Well I am going to say only a few versions who can and might win.
-Superman With Cosmic Armor will win easily.
-Superman Mxy will also win easily

-Superman Prime(The golden guy) can and might win depending on how people interpret what that authors wanted to do. They acted as if Mxy Superman, and Superman 1 will with all the other Superman are all inferior to Golden Superman. They also acted as if he is so by taking about a Galactus type character. Which one? Solaris!

I am not going into this subject
thumb up

Golden Prime 1-shotted Solaris, who is at least <= a hungry Galactus

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No.

Cosmic Supes
Composite Supes
Cyborg Supes w/ 10 Qwardian rings

Honestly, PC Supes could omfgwtfcurbstomp Thor with a sneeze. facepalm

Do you even know who Rune King Thor is?

occultdestroyer
facepalm

Do you even know who Rune King Thor is?
Of course. Duh!

Thor with Odinforce and power of the Runes who pulled classic Loki's head right off his spine, shrugged off what's-his-name monster and one-shotted him, and stopped the cycle of Ragnarok...
All of which PC Supes, Supes 1M or KC Supes can replicate or even do better.

Mindset
So someone >/= Odin can't beat PC Supes, Supes 1M, or KC Supes?

occultdestroyer
So someone >/= Odin can't beat PC Supes, Supes 1M, or KC Supes?
Yes

Mindset
Oh, you're one of those.

occultdestroyer
Oh, you're one of those.
Oh.
So being unbiased makes me a fanboy, ei?

G T F O!!!

Mindset
I actually didn't say fanboy, looks like someone is feeling guilty.

occultdestroyer
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/supermantest1.jpg

When RKT can read the numbers at the bottom of a coin (locked in Moscow nonetheless), let me know

Knowsbleed33
RK Thor easily shits on any Superman.

UKR
Whoever claimed not to be biased for voting for Superman is extremely biased.

Naija boy
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/supermantest1.jpg

When RKT can read the numbers at the bottom of a coin (locked in Moscow nonetheless), let me know

lulz RKT has a level of omniscience, he would know the numbers on the back of a coin in moscow without even having to look (not that it matters).

Mindset

When RKT can read the numbers at the bottom of a coin (locked in Moscow nonetheless), let me know When that has any relevance to who would win in a fight, let me know.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
Whoever claimed not to be biased for voting for Superman is extremely biased. So you made this thread for what reason? Your full of cowdung and you should never make a thread again.

Knowsbleed33
HAHAHAHA! you said "cowdung"!

iceman24567
I'm baked man let me be sad

Knowsbleed33
Like that matters. I'm drunk, that's the only reason why that was funny to me.

iceman24567
I wanted to just say shit but Im turning over a new leaf no expression

Knowsbleed33
"Leaf"?

Pun intended?

tjcoady
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Like that matters. I'm drunk, that's the only reason why that was funny to me.

That's the best time to be on KMC.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
"Leaf"?

Pun intended? No it wasn't intended laughing

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by tjcoady
That's the best time to be on KMC.

Absolutely. DC becomes funny rather than pathetic when you're drunk.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by UKR
Whoever claimed not to be biased for voting for Superman is extremely biased.

Whoever claimed not to be biased for voting for Rune King Thor is extremely biased.

no expression

occultdestroyer
RKT is teh shiznitz!!

He even had his own comic series last Thursday, and it sold over 9000!!
He was so Winrar, his series lasted for 1 years.
In fact, the RKT comics is still ongoing.

occultdestroyer
When that has any relevance to who would win in a fight, let me know.
When RKT can move 10x speed of light, let me know.

V.S
So by any version of supes is SMP 1M okay, if that's the case I'd say he could take it.

Mindset
When RKT can move 10x speed of light, let me know. When you are done being retarded, let me know.

V.S
When RKT can move 10x speed of light, let me know.

I would'nt count on it, marvel seems to forget the concept of"superfast movement"with there "herald and above"characters.

Naija boy
When you are done being retarded, let me know.

Dont hold ur breathe.

darthgoober
Originally posted by V.S
I would'nt count on it, marvel seems to forget the concept of"superfast movement"with there "herald and above"characters.
Thor has super speed...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Journey_in_to_mystery125-14-2.jpg

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9057/avengers09814jk8.th.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3656/thorspeed014aw.jpg

I'm not saying that he's moving anywhere near 10x lightspeed in those scans, but "super fast movement" definitely falls within his range of abilities.

V.S
Nice, the last scan finally confirmed that he does infact have superspeed movment. Wonder why he never has applied it in battle, he has been stated as being able to move as a lighting bolt if I'm not mistaken....don't know where that scan is though.

TricksterPriest
I've never denied Thor has some degree of super speed. Just nowhere near enough to combat someone with high end speed. And didn't Mongoose outflank him with speed once?

Without the speed weakness, Thor could definitely do very well against the likes of Superman, maybe even take him for a majority. Supes is still stronger though. shifty

V.S
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I've never denied Thor has some degree of super speed. Just nowhere near enough to combat someone with high end speed. And didn't Mongoose outflank him with speed once?

Without the speed weakness, Thor could definitely do very well against the likes of Superman, maybe even take him for a majority. Supes is still stronger though. shifty

Thor should technically have speedster movment as indicated by those scans, but you're right I wouldn't consider him a speedster on the level of WW,Supes,QS,Flash,Runner or even spidey.

Batman-Prime
Are there more of such Speed feats of Thor?`It wasn't as fast as flash or supes but nice. Though if it happened only once it could be a mistake on the writer/artist side wink.

quanchi112
He said any version plus Guardian amp won't give a **** about a red sun blast. Prime would blitz Thor to hell and back before Thor raises a finger. Prime has never blitzed anyone.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime has never blitzed anyone.

Superboy-Prime? He did, but only some Flashes no expression

Avlon
Originally posted by Bentley
*End of the match*

"Thou art the best fighter Prime"

"You die as stupid as you talk"

*Thor dies*

Best. Post. Evar!!. laughing

zeel
superman prime will fair well agasint RKT i think but loose in the long run. I cant see prime even beeating odin. But mabey superman with the cosmic armor might have a chance. HE was on a whole nother level then any other supes was.

zeel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime has never blitzed anyone.

IM sure he could though.

UKR
I think Thor would be much faster than Spider-Man, going by those feats. Spider-Man doesn't even have real super-speed like an actual speedster, just a bit better than "peak human". It's not like he can catch speeding bullets. One thing I noticed (and which no one else seems to have) is that Thor dug that trench before Quicksilver could escape. While Quicksilver is a lot weaker than the Flash, he's still faster than a speeding bullet, I believe (mach 5, IIRC?), so we can say that Thor definitely has serious speed. How big was that space of land across? A couple hundred feet? How long would it take someone moving at several times the speed of sound to cross that distance from one end to the other?

As for Thor having trouble with Mongoose and that alien karate-fu lady, that's just some shabby writing, I would say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.