Thor VS Captain Nazi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Captain Nazi thinks Thor is much too nice to "non-Aryans" to be the carry the title of German god of thunder, so he wants to kick Thor's butt and take his hammer (of course, one may assume that Captain Nazi doesn't know that it can't be taken that way). I don't know the slightest thing about Captain Nazi and I don't care that much about his past, history, background, plot, etc, but I hear he's some kind of Nazi supervillain who's pretty powerful, and it would sort of be an interesting match because Thor is a Germanic deity, and they were idolized by the Nazis (also because of Wagner's operas).

As always, super-speed is deactivated to make the fight closer because Thor probably doesn't have any.

Dr Will Hatch
A mere mortal(who was also blinded at one point) against a god. What do you think?

Mindset
He isn't a mere mortal, he's a Nazi

iceman24567
So he's a shitty mortal?

Dr Will Hatch
If he can borrow the cosmic cube from Johann,maybe.

Bentley
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
If he can borrow the cosmic cube from Johann,maybe.

Yep, but since CIS is on I'm guessing the character is actually pretty stupid and would still get owned.

"I'm going to wish you de-"

*mjolnir chops off his hand*

"Thee art an idiot blondie"

"Oh my gott!"

"I'm right here child"

Batman-Prime
Thor 10/10 with his left hand only and Mjolnir left at home for Sif to soften the Steak she is preparing for him.... or so...

SupremeMan
Originally posted by UKR
Captain Nazi thinks Thor is much too nice to "non-Aryans" to be the carry the title of German god of thunder, so he wants to kick Thor's butt and take his hammer (of course, one may assume that Captain Nazi doesn't know that it can't be taken that way). I don't know the slightest thing about Captain Nazi and I don't care that much about his past, history, background, plot, etc, but I hear he's some kind of Nazi supervillain who's pretty powerful, and it would sort of be an interesting match because Thor is a Germanic deity, and they were idolized by the Nazis (also because of Wagner's operas).

As always, super-speed is deactivated to make the fight closer because Thor probably doesn't have any.

Thor would stomp his butt into the ground and the rest of him with it.

SupremeMan
I remember that in order to make Captain Nazi versus Captain Marvel a real fight, they had to have Billy dividing the power between himself, Freddy and Mary. Wonder Woman beat the living snot out of Captain Nazi. It wasn't even a fight. Captain Nazi, last I heard, is nowhere even close to Cap/ WW/ Thor level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.