Everything Versus Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mannoroth II
Here you can post ANY KIND OF BATTLE.

Whether it may be a comics character vs. a movie character, whatever. This thread has only ONE RULE:

BE CREATIVE (;

ThunderGodEneru
You and your blatant disreguard for the rules vs. Lana

Gee, I wonder who wins?

Mannoroth II
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

STRICTLY NO ARGUMENTS/NEGATIVE COMMENTS/INSULTS/NEGATIVE WORDS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Burning thought
watch beneath the "location" are mannaoroth, soon it will say "account restricted"

Mannoroth II
Originally posted by Burning thought
watch beneath the "location" are mannaoroth, soon it will say "account restricted"

You mean Mannoroth II.

Mannoroth II
I'm down to this old stuff. Let's get to business. you can argue in the off-topic thread.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Gee, I wonder who wins?

It's a one way curbstomp in favour of Lana. Don't be a FANBOI! stick out tongue wink

Phanteros
i smell ban

Phanteros
this thread goes against the rules in many ways its not even funny.

Phanteros
keep on defying the mods and you get this as a reward.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mannoroth II
STRICTLY NO ARGUMENTS/NEGATIVE COMMENTS/INSULTS/NEGATIVE WORDS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Your mother is a negative person.

Zack Fair
facepalm

King-Fingolfin
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4850/facepalm8bu0.jpg

Captain REX
I'll go ahead and lock this one. Don't start these kinds of threads; it is directly stated that they aren't allowed, so don't make them, Mannoroth II.

General Kaliero
I just have to say.

Mannoroth, you were already told not to do this. If you can't follow the rules, you'll be gone.

Peach
Thanks for killing it, Rex.

Mannoroth, keep up this blatant disregard for the rules and you will be out of here very quickly. Consider this an official warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.