Prime Vs Odin with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay the fight is Odin vs Superman Prime(Guardian Amp). In this neither characters can use, or exploit ones weakness. Like Red Sun Light.

tsscls
Prime takes it. Why wouldn't he? Odin couldn't even kill Thanos.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tsscls
Prime takes it. Why wouldn't he? Odin couldn't even kill Thanos. I didn't see Odin use any galaxy busting blasts when he was fighting Thanos. Did you? I would think that everyone there would have died in the fall out.

zeel
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Okay the fight is Odin vs Superman Prime(Guardian Amp). In this neither characters can use, or exploit ones weakness. Like Red Sun Light.

this thread is favoring prime........ odin has no real weakness.

fangirl101
Originally posted by zeel
this thread is favoring prime........ odin has no real weakness. [/QUOTEPrime with the guardian amp had none either.

tsscls
Originally posted by fangirl101
I didn't see Odin use any galaxy busting blasts when he was fighting Thanos. Did you? I would think that everyone there would have died in the fall out.
OK, were you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

fangirl101
OK, were you agreeing or disagreeing with me?
I disagree. Odin didn't fail to kill thanos becuz he didn't try to. That wasn't his goal. Or else he would have just destroyed asgard and everyone else with in half a galaxy.

tsscls
I disagree. Odin didn't fail to kill thanos becuz he didn't try to. That wasn't his goal. Or else he would have just destroyed asgard and everyone else with in half a galaxy.
About Prime vs. Odin. Who would win. The title of the thread. Don't make me report you.

Southern_Rebel

Odin couldn't kill him anyway. Wasn't he still barred from death at that time?

fangirl101
About Prime vs. Odin. Who would win. The title of the thread. Don't make me report you. Prime wins. He's immune to magic. And the gaurdian amp assures his victory.

Naija boy
Odin

fangirl101
Originally posted by Naija boy
Odin Prime with no amp was only ko'd by a universal destroying blast at point blank. I fail to see where Odin generates that kind of force. And since Prime is also immune to even Multiversal lvl magic, I can't see Odin taking one win. Prove me wrong. Please. try.

Naija boy
Prime with no amp was only ko'd by a universal destroying blast at point blank. I fail to see where Odin generates that kind of force. And since Prime is also immune to even Multiversal lvl magic, I can't see Odin taking one win. Prove me wrong. Please. try.

Prime wasnt just shrugging off all non universe destroying attacks before that. So its extremely false to assume that ONLY a universe destroying attack can KO him. Heck he was even heavily affected by monarchs lesser attacks. So high level concussive force blasts from Odin would certainly affect him. Then Odin can also attack him mentally as well as use BFR. Then he also has options such as stopping time. You believing he is outclassed in any way shape or form is just laughable.

Slaanesh
Prime FTW..odin doesn't have what it takes to KO him..

iceman24567
Prime takes it.

Mindset
..in the butt.

iceman24567
Not from Odin maybe Thor smile

Batman-Prime
Prime wins about 10/10

except if BFR is allowed.

Then Odin 10/10 big grin

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prime wins about 10/10

except if BFR is allowed.

Then Odin 10/10 big grin
Nice

Bentley
Prime wins it like he would win with no special stipulations wink

Philosophía
Prime.

carver9
Odin wins this and I cant believe people is giving prime a win over odin. Odin has so much more power then prime and so many ways of defeating him that its ridiculous. There was no one that prime fought that knew how to use magic on odins level.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime wins it like he would win with no special stipulations wink Agreed Primes resistance to magic ****s Odin.

shokosugi
PRIME WINS 10/10

carver9
Odin >>>>prime and thats being generous

shokosugi
Originally posted by carver9
Odin >>>>prime and thats being generous

Prime >>> Odin, Thor,Loki and the entire Asgard

Zack Fair
I may be mistaken but I don't think BFRing GA Prime is going to cut it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by shokosugi
Prime >>> Odin, Thor,Loki and the entire Asgard lulz

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I may be mistaken but I don't think BFRing GA Prime is going to cut it. Well he can fly through dimensions on a whim.

Naija boy
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Well he can fly through dimensions on a whim.

Is that by breaking thru the dimensional barriers? Cuz if Odin BFRs him to into another far off dimension, i doubt he will be able to get back to simply by breaking thru random dimensional barriers.

Spire
Is that by breaking thru the dimensional barriers? Cuz if Odin BFRs him to into another far off dimension, i doubt he will be able to get back to simply by breaking thru random dimensional barriers.

Based on?

Philosophía
Something tells me that considering the ease he was travelling through the Multiverse, and even the 5th dimension, he's not going to have a problem with Odin's BFR. smile

Naija boy
Originally posted by Spire
Based on?

Based on the fact that there are a myriad of dimensions and simply breaking through random dimensional barriers will most likely get you lost more than anything. But if he has displayed the ability to properly navigate through unknown dimensions then i concede that it wont work.

Spire
Based on the fact that there are a myriad of dimensions and simply breaking through random dimensional barriers will most likely get you lost more than anything. But if he has displayed the ability to properly navigate through unknown dimensions then i concede that it wont work.

So basically you don't want him to so therefor he can't.

Cool.

shokosugi

WRONG.

Naija boy
So basically you don't want him to so therefor he can't.

Cool.

Is that what u got from that explanation? Seriously? Epic lulz.

Spire
Is that what u got from that explanation? Seriously? Epic lulz.

thumb up

ThunderGodEneru
Is that by breaking thru the dimensional barriers? Cuz if Odin BFRs him to into another far off dimension, i doubt he will be able to get back to simply by breaking thru random dimensional barriers. He seemed to know his way to the 5th Dimension. no expression

Mindset
He seemed to know his way to the 5th Dimension. no expression We don't know how he found the 5th dimension, Annataz could have told him, he could have found Scooby Doo and he could have told him for all we know.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Mindset
We don't know how he found the 5th dimension, Annataz could have told him, he could have found Scooby Doo and he could have told him for all we know. Outlandish speculation.

fangirl101
Outlandish speculation. Indeed. The reason he knows his way around dimensions is becuz in his reality, comics are just that to them. He has intimate knowlege of the comics verse as he reads them for sport.

ThunderGodEneru
Your location is in your panties? Can I see proof of this claim? no expression

fangirl101
Your location is in your panties? Can I see proof of this claim?
.......................................................................................

TricksterPriest
I should also mention that Prime had at least decades of looking out at the world from that paradise dimension with Alex Luthor and Kal-L.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I should also mention that Prime had at least decades of looking out at the world from that paradise dimension with Alex Luthor and Kal-L. and he was the one moving planets around the reality to change the center of the universe.

zeel
I say odin. But i think prime will due well due to the fact that hes highly resistant to magic. Odin has to many years of experience on prime. It takes more then sheer physical power to defeat the father of all skyfathers.

Odin ftw.

zeel
Prime wins. He's immune to magic. And the gaurdian amp assures his victory.

I thought he was highly resistant to magic not immune?

zeel
Originally posted by shokosugi
Prime >>> Odin, Thor,Loki and the entire Asgard

thumb down

Spire
Lawl, no magically by some awesome bullshit scenario Prime gets bfr'd into a dimension surrounded by fourteen thousand dimensions in the middle of a maze dimension consisting of another ten dimensions.

Naija boy
Lawl, no magically by some awesome bullshit scenario Prime gets bfr'd into a dimension surrounded by fourteen thousand dimensions in the middle of a maze dimension consisting of another ten dimensions.

lol wut?

Spire
Exactly.

Naija boy
facepalm

Spire
thumb up

Nestical

cosigned,but then again look who started

xJLxKing
obivously yes. I wanted to see who people give their votes for. Most people would give Odin the win over Prime because he can use massive amount of Solar Radiation. With out it I believe they are even matched. Superman has strenght, speed and durability on his side. While Odin has Experience, different attacks, and power.

Mindset
Outlandish speculation. It was outlandish to prove a point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.