Photon-Genis-Vell vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush

tkitna
Photon 10/10

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by hush

Photon drains Superman of his solar energy.

What version of Genis-Vell and Superman are being used?

If its the mad god Genis-Vell against current Superman, the Marvel team wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

If its the mad god Genis-Vell against current Superman, the Marvel team wins. I think it's Genis while he was known as Photon. smile

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mindset
I think it's Genis while he was known as Photon. smile

HA, I thought it was Monica Rambeau AND Genis!

hush

the one who wus fighting Sentry.

hush

Photon can drain energy?

shokosugi
Supes win against this b-level hero.

TricksterPriest
Theoretically, Genis should murder Superman. But Ncieza badly botched the character and he was jobbing through the entire arc. erm

He should take Superman, but it would not surprise me if Supes gave him trouble.

Naija boy
Photon without much problems

iceman24567
If The Sentry stalemate Genis then Superman can beat him no expression. How is that for
logic erm

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
If The Sentry stalemate Genis then Superman can beat him no expression. How is that for
logic erm Sentry didn't stalemate Genis

And that was probably Sentry's best feat.

Allankles
Originally posted by hush
Photon can drain energy?

That's what I'm wondering myself. Controlling photons won't give you the ability to drain Supes bio energy.

It gives you the ability to generate red sun radiation though, which would prevent Supes from gaining energy and he would weaken.

So Photon wins via exploiting the red sun radiation weakness.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Allankles
That's what I'm wondering myself. Controlling photons won't give you the ability to drain Supes bio energy.

It gives you the ability to generate red sun radiation though, which would prevent Supes from gaining energy and he would weaken.

So Photon wins via exploiting the red sun radiation weakness.

Photon/Genis can actually drain energy. ITs one of the very basic powers of the nega bands.

jasofisc
wow 100000000000000000000/-1 in favor of photon i mean come on. Photon could beat eternty superman prime multiplied by superman one million wouldn't be enough. and the sentry feat is laughble on so many level since they don't wright sentry at that level no more.

Slaanesh
genis..

King Kandy
Genis wins he can exploit every single one of Supes weaknesses with deadly efficiency.

Juntai
Originally posted by jasofisc
i mean come on. Photon could beat eternty \ Superman > Eternity. Haven't you read Superman stories before?

Naija boy
wow 100000000000000000000/-1 in favor of photon i mean come on. Photon could beat eternty superman prime multiplied by superman one million wouldn't be enough. and the sentry feat is laughble on so many level since they don't wright sentry at that level no more.

Ehem, Photon couldnt beat Eternity( or even come close really). Thats quite a stretch.

iceman24567
And that was probably Sentry's best feat. He stalemated Galactus too eek!

Slaanesh
scan or it didn't happen..

iceman24567
It happened in the minds of many Sentry and WWH fanboys no expression

Slaanesh
dude..they r fanboy..duh..

Eel O'Brien
This would probably go down like his "fight" with Sentry. Superman grapples with him for a panel or two before Genis dispatches him to a toilet...

quanchi112
logic erm You obviously didn't read the comic.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Naija boy
Ehem, Photon couldnt beat Eternity( or even come close really). Thats quite a stretch.

it's not a stretch it's why Barron zero killed him. Barron zero had a prophcy that photon (because of something zero did to him with the moon stones) would destroy eternity.

jasofisc
if you want the scan it's here http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6941/newthunderbolts018page199eo.jpg got this from the genis respect thread

Naija boy
it's not a stretch it's why Barron zero killed him. Barron zero had a prophcy that photon (because of something zero did to him with the moon stones) would destroy eternity.

I have the comic and know what happened. What i mean is that at the level Genis was operating as photon, he certainly wouldnt have beaten eternity. It was said however that he did have the potential to destroy all existence if his powers went unchecked.

jasofisc
I have the comic and know what happened. What i mean is that at the level Genis was operating as photon, he certainly wouldnt have beaten eternity. It was said however that he did have the potential to destroy all existence if his powers went unchecked.

agreed

celeyhyga17
Supes with a good bit of trouble, but comes out on top!

6-7/10

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Supes with a good bit of trouble, but comes out on top!

6-7/10 No

zeel
Genis

iceman24567
Genis < Mar-Vell thats all the matters smile

Mindset
Genis < Mar-Vell thats all the matters smile In what, because it isn't power.

iceman24567
Power is moot when your a whiny little ***** smile

Mindset
That's Superboy Prime, not Genis.

iceman24567
That's Superboy Prime, not Genis. That's both of them and Kyle laughing

Knowsbleed33
It happened in the minds of many Sentry and WWH fanboys no expression

WWH fans? Really??

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
WWH fans? Really?? Yes duh you never seen FearofBloods posts? WWh>>>>Sentry >>>> Galactus >>>>>Superman some bull like that erm

Mindset
That's both of them and Kyle laughing Never.

But seriously, I don't know what Genis comics you read, you must have drawn them yourself.

iceman24567
Never.

But seriously, I don't know what Genis comics you read, you must have drawn them yourself. I used the same dialogue so does it matter?

Mindset
Must have mixed up Infinite Crisis dialogue?

iceman24567
Must have mixed up Infinite Crisis dialogue? Nah it was definitely Genis cry baby Vell he also wet his bed frequently.

Knowsbleed33
Yes duh you never seen FearofBloods posts? WWh>>>>Sentry >>>> Galactus >>>>>Superman some bull like that erm

I must've missed that one. I can see why WWH fans would want to believe it though.

Mindset
Nah it was definitely Genis cry baby Vell he also wet his bed frequently. Actually that was me, but thanks for the reminder *******! uhuh

Mindset
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJIF0xhR0-E&feature=related

iceman24567
Actually that was me, but thanks for the reminder *******! uhuh laughing laughing out loud laughing

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
This would probably go down like his "fight" with Sentry. Superman grapples with him for a panel or two before Genis dispatches him to a toilet...

Probably.

leonheartmm

actually he along with entropy chained a depressed eternity, and then,{when he was insane} SQUASHED it with his right hand, LITERALLY.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Photon relatively easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.