Ayame vs Kaede

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Ayame (Tenchu) and Kaede (Onimusha 1)

Kunochi Battle, Who wins it ?

Kazenji
Like i did'nt see this happening.......................it has to be a character thats more well known.

Pyron_Knight
Yeah them's the breaks. Maybe you should try something with Sephiroth. lol

StyleTime
Are all weapons allowed? What's the setting in which they fight? Ayame is generally involved in sneaky, ambush battles rather than "Have at thee!" type duels.

Kazenji
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ayame is generally involved in sneaky, ambush battles rather than "Have at thee!" type duels.

Was'nt the case with some of them boss battles some of them where "Have at Thee' duels

As for the location its in a Village thats been deserted for a few months.

StyleTime
Yes, the boss fights were like that. The typical MO for the Tenchu ninja was sneak around and stab though.

Anyways, I'd like to give Ayame the edge. She seems more experienced overall. She's also got a few more tools at her disposal if items are allowed.

However, I wouldn't count Kaede out. She was trusted enough by the Iga clan to be sent after Samanosuke. Going by gameplay(she doesn't have many feats), she is about as physically capable as Ayame as well.

Wei Phoenix
The only feat I can think of for Kaede was not getting killed by Marcellus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.