Who has the best durability, superman prime or classic juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
durability test.

xJLxKing
Superman Prime. I could never see juggernaut take more then a galaxy destroyer.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman Prime. I could never see juggernaut take more then a galaxy destroyer.

But some of the things that damage prime I could see juggernaut walking through without even registering it.

SamZED
Juggs imo

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Juggs imo

I agree but I just wanted to see what other people thought.

SoulDevourer
Superman Prime. I could never see juggernaut take more then a galaxy destroyer. "galaxy destroyer"??

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
But some of the things that damage prime I could see juggernaut walking through without even registering it.
Yeah that like lowballing him. But when it comes to feats, Prime Imo

fangirl101
Prime's high end feats of Durability Surpass Juggys.

Galaxy busting blast.

Universe Busting Blast.

Anti-Matter Wave energy point blank.

Blast from Mordru.

Blast from Ion.

How many Trans tier or skyfather beings has Juggs actually took a blast from? Not many that I can recall.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by fangirl101
Prime's high end feats of Durability Surpass Juggys.

Galaxy busting blast.

Universe Busting Blast.

Anti-Matter Wave energy point blank.

Blast from Mordru.

Blast from Ion.

How many Trans tier or skyfather beings has Juggs actually took a blast from? Not many that I can recall.

Onslaught laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Onslaught, who took out the gem. dur Which isn't actually on Cain's body and he somehow stuck Cain inside the gem. What the f**k?

Yeah..........not touching that one. whistle

shokosugi
All version of Supes >>>>>>>> all versions of JUGGS

The Pict
I'd like to say Juggernaut but the feats are in Prime's favour IMO.

zeel
prime

horrorwolf
Juggernaut has better durability.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by The Pict

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Pict

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Onslaught, who took out the gem. dur Which isn't actually on Cain's body and he somehow stuck Cain inside the gem. What the f**k?

Yeah..........not touching that one. whistle

It was a joke, like onslaught ^^

I agree Prime durability feats >>> Juggs

SoulDevourer
did juggs ever get hurt before he lost the gem? never, iirc huh

Slaanesh
prime..

Endless Mike
I bet Krypto couldn't made Juggs bleed

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I bet Krypto couldn't made Juggs bleed thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I bet Krypto couldn't made Juggs bleed
Krypto will beat Juggs

Mindset
Not likely

Vally Doosh
Indeed. Kyle Rayner is the only person capable of making Juggs bleed.

Mindset
Doom could too.

Knowsbleed33
SMP ain't surviving this:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5339/juggernaut1997p35im1.th.jpg

Juggernauts power was reduced considerably at that point as well. At full power, he'll survive worse.

iceman24567
He survived a universe being destroy with him in it no expression

james2099
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Juggernauts power was reduced considerably at that point as well. At full power, he'll survive worse. VERY TRUE. SMP would be dead as hell.

iceman24567
Prime has better feats http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/peek18/Fights/Superman-Prime%20Vs%20Monarch/13.jpg

Knowsbleed33
If SMP was stripped of everything he needs to live, he'd die. No skin, no organs, nothing.

iceman24567
How would that happen if a universe blowing up in his face only ko him? erm

Knowsbleed33
It obviously wasn't enough to incinerate him.

iceman24567
Duh so what could make him lose his bones, skin ect ect? Not much so yeah i would say his feats >>> Juggs

Knowsbleed33
It took Cyttoraks power to do that to the Juggernaut. The very fabric of the universe. You're assuming the Juggernaut couldn't survive that.

Point is Juggernaut survived, he was alive and well. If that happened to SMP, he would be dead.

iceman24567
It took Cyttoraks power to do that to the Juggernaut. The very fabric of the universe. You're assuming the Juggernaut couldn't survive that.

Point is Juggernaut survived, he was alive and well. If that happened to SMP, he would be dead. So does it have to do with Juggs being immortal or more durable? Like i said he survived a universe blowing up in his face and he was pretty much unscathed which equals durablility so yes i would say Prime is more durable. Plus Superman survived his insides being turned out i think we can all say Prime >>> Superman in every stat.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Not likely
PC Krypto would eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by iceman24567
So does it have to do with Juggs being immortal or more durable?

In the MU immortal just means you aren't susceptible to the ravages of time.

That feat was a durability feat and like I said, his power was reduced 100 fold in that story.

How can you say he's more durable based on that? Did you not see the scan I posted? A severely weakened Juggernaut was a walking, talking skeleton. If that didn't kill him, I don't see a universal level blast doing it to a full powered Juggernaut. It's doubtful it would even KO him.

xJLxKing

How can you say he's more durable based on that? Did you not see the scan I posted? A severely weakened Juggernaut was a walking, talking skeleton. If that didn't kill him, I don't see a universal level blast doing it to a full powered Juggernaut. It's doubtful it would even KO him.
Superman Prime's powers, speed, strenght, durability, and other stats are all above Superman. Superman Prime has Pre-crisis stats. Not to mention he is only a boy!

Prime has beaten Superman in every fight they fought. Depowered or not. Just by the feats, Prime outweighs Superman's

Mindset
PC Krypto would eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Ignoring the fact that you didn't even say PC Krypto in the post I replied to, not likely.

iceman24567
Wolverine can do it and so can Lobo but I don't consider it a durability issue more like immortality/regen but whatever I said my part Prime has better feats.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Ignoring the fact that you didn't even say PC Krypto in the post I replied to, not likely.
Because PC Krypto is not his name. It's Krypto the Superdog. DUHH

Mindset
Because PC Krypto is not his name. It's Krypto the Superdog. DUHH facepalm

ThunderGodEneru
Because PC Krypto is not his name. It's Krypto the Superdog. DUHH no expression

Batman-Prime
In the MU immortal just means you aren't susceptible to the ravages of time.

That feat was a durability feat and like I said, his power was reduced 100 fold in that story.

Since those are two different companies we are only able to believe and disbelieve. But I don't believe that Juggernaut would survive the Antimatter, while Superboy-Prime did...

Not his flesh, nor his Skeleton nor his Armor...

big grin

The Pict

Juggernauts power was reduced considerably at that point as well. At full power, he'll survive worse.

That could work the other way round. Would Prime get stripped down to just a skeleton?

xJLxKing

Prime wouldn't be in that position.

iceman24567
Thats what I have been saying to him the whole time no expression

Wei Phoenix
Didn't Krytpo bite Prime and made him bleed? Dogs can't bite Cain.

iceman24567
That was Superboy Prime but sure Krypto bit him he also took on the Jsa, Doom Patrol and Teen Titans by himself no expression

Wei Phoenix
Isn't that who we are talking about, Superboy/Man Prime?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He was depowered, and again that lowballing him. I am sure there are a lot of bad feat that Juggs has.

Allankles
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Krypto is kryptonian, his power scales with those of his planetmates similarly to dogs and humans i.e. when he bites other Kryptonian they are likely to bleed and get wounded.

But all in all it was lowish showing by SBP's highest standards but it was also well enough within the realm of possibility that it's not really that big of a black spot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.