worst selling handheld consols of all time list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
http://www.gamepro.com/article/features/125748/the-10-worst-selling-handhelds-of-all-time/

jinXed by JaNx
Sega Nomad is the shiit. I love that system.

I wish more people would have invested in the Gizmondo. That thing had an ass of potential and the games looked and played really well, A lot better than the PS3. Biggest and one of the only problems of that system were the advertisements sad

Ngage laughing out loud

Magee
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I wish more people would have invested in the Gizmondo. That thing had an ass of potential and the games looked and played really well, A lot better than the PS3 lol?

occultdestroyer
Watch out for Gizmondo 2.

I hear it's going to be released sometime this year laughing

OB1-adobe
Sega Nomad is the shiit. I love that system.

I wish more people would have invested in the Gizmondo. That thing had an ass of potential and the games looked and played really well, A lot better than the PS3. Biggest and one of the only problems of that system were the advertisements sad

Ngage laughing out loud

did you own a gizmondo?

thers are a part of me that wants to collect consol and handhelds, old and new. but then theres that ever on going question in my head: "why?"

Zack Fair

I wish more people would have invested in the Gizmondo. That thing had an ass of potential and the games looked and played really well, A lot better than the PS3.

durw00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.