Terry Bogard vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This follows the UDON comic in which Vega meets Ken and Eliza...but with a slight twist.

Vega is at the hotel in which Ken Masters and his fiancee are staying in. Under orders from Bison to detain Masters, Vega decides to warm up by having a little 'fun' with Eliza.

Too bad he got the hotel mixed up.

Vega busts into the room, only to find a short-haired blonde woman inside. Vega can tell that she is a fighter.

Vega: You are not who I am seeking. Oh well. (brandishes claw) It's been a while since my claw has been stained with the blood of someone as beautiful as you, little bunny.

Vega is distracted when someone taps him on the shoulder. Vega turns around and finds himself face-to-face with a short-haired (and pissed off) Terry Bogard.

The Wild Wolf clearly has a 'Touch-Mary-And-You-Die' look on his face.

Terry: You picked the wrong room to bust into, pal.

Vega: (secures mask on face) You have no idea who you are talking to, my homely friend? Once I deal with you, you can watch as I carve your woman up before your eyes.

Terry: You can try.

With Blue Mary out of the way, Vega and Terry fight inside the hotel suite. Meanwhile, Ken gets lucky.

Alan Kyder
Don't really know, Vega's got a claw tho.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Terry wins. he already fought many powerful fighters who are stronger than Vega.

goldjoker
TERRY!

Sado22
Vega: yip! yip! yow! *flies around and tries a jump attack*
Terry: POWER GEYSER!!!!

Terry wins.

oh and terry can smash metal effortlessly. goodbye claw, goodbye mask.

~Sado

I am who I am
...BLOODY HIGH CLAW!!! ftw.

Sado22
.....what are vega's feats? losing to cammy?

oh wait, he's from SF roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing out loud

Shutter Shack
Originally posted by I am who I am
Don't really know, Vega's got a claw tho.
I like how much this makes Terry seem pathetically weak.

Sado22
compared to SF godliness, even jesus walking on water is not a feat laughing out loud
btw, i played SF4 and it's the most godawful, pispoor, lame attempt at milking a series.
-shite graphics
-shite voice acting (its super dynamic cooking time! WHAT TEH PHUCK IS THAT?!!)
-shite gameplay
-shite new characters
-uber shiteness in the story department
-shite movelists (oh no, ryu only has.................THREE MOVES?!)

SF3 should've been the last one because it was a phucking amazing game that gave the series a good finish.
they shoud rename it as

"Street Fighter 4: we couldn't make enough moey anyway but since we have such stupid fanboys kissing our asses despite the zero amount of effort we put in our games and characters movelists, why not make a new one, give a few new characters, phuck up the story even more and act like the game's new in evey possible way"

SF4 and McDonalds is testament to human stupidity..."oh, it's original therefor its better than the franchises that offer better".

~Sado

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
compared to SF godliness, even jesus walking on water is not a feat laughing out loud
btw, i played SF4 and it's the most godawful, pispoor, lame attempt at milking a series.
-shite graphics
-shite gameplay
-shite new characters

SF3 should've been the last one because it was a phucking amazing game that gave the series a good finish.
they shoud rename it as

"Street Fighter 4: we couldn't make enough moey anyway but since we have such stupid fanboys kissing our asses despite the zero amount of effort we put in our games and characters movelists, why not make a new one, give a few new characters, phuck up the story even more and act like the game's new in evey possible way"

SF4 and McDonalds is testament to human stupidity..."oh, it's original therefor its better than the franchises that offer better".

~Sado

laughing

Evil Ryu
-shite graphics
-shite gameplay
-shite new characters

they shoud rename it as

~Sado

You know, I was having doubts about Terry beating Vega, but this post totally proves that Terry owns him and hard.

I-Drop
laughing

Phanteros
SF IV FAILS. the characters don't even get new moves, the story is just a preqaul to 3.

Sado22
then read this and know how uber vega is:

or how about:

ah yes, another attempt at being smart thwarted smile

~Sado
P.S.
so despite all my (apparent) baseless hatred, i did at least pose a question several weeks ago that no Vega supporter had an answer to. what ya gotta say to that mister-i-aint-a-ryu-fanboy-despite-having-him-as-my-name-as-my-avatar-and-had-him-for-a-sig-too-but-took-it-out-in-hopes-of-seeming-like-a-lesser-fanboy laughing out loud ?
j/k

Evil Ryu
You were saying something about my avatar?

Sado22
you were saying something about mine? big grin

~Sado
P.S. so now you're gonna change your name as well or what? no expression

Evil Ryu
Why do you ask? You should know well that it isn't that easy changing your username in this forum.

Sado22
does that mean you would.........just cuz i jokingly called you a fanboy? no expression
okay i take it back, man. get your head outta that ryu-headband nose right now!! don't do it! sad

I am who I am
God, the SF hatahz are as hostile as ever. Guess peeps aint done havin' their Brokeback Biitch Parties.Originally posted by Sado22
then read this and know how uber vega is:

or how about:

ah yes, another attempt at being smart thwarted smile
I wasn't serious. Any normal person would know that. Damn man, how hard must you yank on SNK's balls? No one can voice an opinion of there own if you don't agree wit it, wit out you throwin' some fanboi tantrum. Stop bein' a biitch and man up. Terry Bogard can lose, these aint real people.

I-Drop
God, the SF hatahz are as hostile as ever. Guess peeps aint done havin' their Brokeback Biitch Parties. I wasn't serious. Any normal person would know that. Damn man, how hard must you yank on SNK's balls? No one can voice an opinion of there own if you don't agree wit it, wit out you throwin' some fanboi tantrum. Stop bein' a biitch and man up. Terry Bogard can lose, these aint real people. clap Ditto. There's been too much pointless & unnecessary "retaliating" going on here recently.

Zack Fair
True Terry can lose, but he aint losing to Vega.

...I like SF4 over

Sado22
okay so if you don't like SF you're gay? no expression
nice to see you manly men give each e-handjobs over the net

dah.......

felatio and ball sucking seems to be in-thing with SF fanboys these days. i can't got to one thread without hearing a reference to either one of them. damn son, your's is one bachelor party i won't even allow elton john to go to wink

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
okay, okay, i see a recurring pattern here with you sf fangirls:
1. get emo and throw tantrums and bash a character
2. then dry your tears and pretend to be a mod
3. call the other guy emo

Bet you took a course on that with I-emo didn't you?

don't shoot yourself mane. that' shite is weak. you take a red headband, wear your white karate gi and hand yourself wiht the red headband

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
God, the SF hatahz are as hostile as ever. Guess peeps aint done havin' their Brokeback Biitch Parties. I wasn't serious. Any normal person would know that. Damn man, how hard must you yank on SNK's balls? No one can voice an opinion of there own if you don't agree wit it, wit out you throwin' some fanboi tantrum. Stop bein' a biitch and man up. Terry Bogard can lose, these aint real people.

Don't bother dude, I've been trying to hammer that point into Sado for 3 years, and was only marginally successful like 12% of the time, the rest was like trying to hammer a rusty nail through solid neutronium plating.... :P

I-Drop

Bet you took a course on that with I-emo didn't you? laughing out loud Says the guy who needs to "retaliate" for shit that happened years ago in other long forgotten threads? They one who "retaliates"(join a REAL gang already. Tired of this gay@ss West Side Story shit you been on recently) on people after the "horrible offense" of just mentioning Terry a whole damn MONTH earlier? The guy who made a really bad joke & then got upset & thought about racist tactics when told how dumb & unfunny the joke was? The guy who sees Terry bashing or rehash bashing even when they aren't even being thought of? They guy who tells me to mod on other people, even tho he just can't seem to stop going off topic w/his hatin' ? laughing out loud You're hilarious(but only when you're NOT making jokes. confused weird). STFU, tardo22. Let's not diss I-drop. No need to hate on me like ya do w/SF (any & everywhere)How about you go back to your off-topic SF4 bashing?(Not trying to mod you, just saying you're getting tiresome) WTF happened to you? You been on some real bit<h shit recently. Get off the rag, mane. &stop being an internet gangsta. Not cool.

NemeBro
-shite graphics
-shite gameplay
-shite new characters

they shoud rename it as

~Sado It's better than any Tekken game. smile

Sado22
laughing out loud says the guy who derails a thread, realizes he's shot himself in the nuts and then pretends to be a mod

nah mane, don't need gangs. the fight is all. i'll just go under IAWIA's wing and learn to do air hadoukens at people big grin

laughing out loud
hey, at least i didn't crack a "your mom" joke despite being in my 20's now did I?

says guy who asks for faqs and stories to be posted on his PM to save face because we all know he aint gonna read it (and can't read to begin with) laughing out loud

coming from the douchebag who derailed the whole thread again himself laughing
all this is coming from a man (?) who pats himself in the back for coming up with "ingenious" disses like tardo22 and nearly came when he realized that he can take the initials of I am who I am and make it IAWIA. too bad they still wouldn't allow you in school even after that sad

that wasn't bashing shifty

foo, how long you know me on KMC? i aint angry or even pissed0ff. the whole i-emo thing was a joke (even put a smilie infront of it so you don't go jumping off some building holding your ken plushie). don't worry about me mane, i'm more chilled than SF4's "hot comeback".

~Sado

I-Drop
My fault, man. I did tell you a while back that jokes were supposed to be funny tho. Work on that.

Sado22
laughing out loud
no probs, bro. all's good.

I am who I am
okay so if you don't like SF you're gay? no expression
nice to see you manly men give each e-handjobs over the net No, it's when you complain, whine and biitch ALL THE DAMN TIME, even when it aint even called for. Like now. I'm not tellin' you you can't do that, I'm just sayin' what it looks like. And I didn't mean it as in "gay", I meant to for my comment to be more whinny sissy like. Sorry you took it that way.

dah......./B] ???

felatio and ball sucking seems to be in-thing with SF fanboys these days. i can't got to one thread without hearing a reference to either one of them. damn son, your's is one bachelor party i won't even allow elton john to go to wink What? At least I aint writin' down erbody name in a phuckin' Def Knote cuz they don't agree wit me. I let you say whatever the phuck you want about who ever. Why is it that you feel the need to bother me when I don't agree wit you. Just breath easy, man.

Bet you took a course on that with I-emo didn't you? No, the recurrin' pattern is wit you C-PAC SNK groups. Name more than 1 time when I bashed a character in a thread where it was not okay to do so. I can't even count on my hands AND feet how many times you went on unnecessary sissy crusade. I don't even talk to you, AT ALL. Unless you start your shit slangin' at me first. Which you always do. KMC needs to make restrin' orders so that you can stay the hell away from me. You seem obsessed wit attckin' people outta the blue.

I am who I am
Originally posted by I-Drop
laughing out loud Says the guy who needs to "retaliate" for shit that happened years ago in other long forgotten threads? They one who "retaliates"(join a REAL gang already. Tired of this gay@ss West Side Story shit you been on recently) on people after the "horrible offense" of just mentioning Terry a whole damn MONTH earlier? The guy who made a really bad joke & then got upset & thought about racist tactics when told how dumb & unfunny the joke was? The guy who sees Terry bashing or rehash bashing even when they aren't even being thought of? They guy who tells me to mod on other people, even tho he just can't seem to stop going off topic w/his hatin' ? laughing out loud You're hilarious(but only when you're NOT making jokes. confused weird). STFU, tardo22. Let's not diss I-drop. No need to hate on me like ya do w/SF (any & everywhere)How about you go back to your off-topic SF4 bashing?(Not trying to mod you, just saying you're getting tiresome) WTF happened to you? You been on some real bit<h shit recently. Get off the rag, mane. &stop being an internet gangsta. Not cool. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
laughing

this is your first relatively peripherally human post but thanx only to the lesser amounts of stupidity reeking off it and the fact that your two previous ones would make a neandrathal wear a graduate gown and smack you in the face for being such a phucking ass.
your first post was "don't know, but vega's got claws tho" which given your ryu-plushie-hugging-sf-undies-wearing ass is likely to actually believe because you can't back up your words, make absurd claims that you can't prove and always post oneline comments that don't make sense because they look like this:
shit
your second post was "bloody high claw for the win". then mr-boohoo-i'm-gonna-kill-myself-because-sado22-called-me-a-fanboy-and-will-never-ever-ever-return-to-this-thread a.k.a Evil Ryu shows up and tries to diss me but the plan horribly backfires so he has to run to the bathroom and try to glue his own face after his shit blew up in his own face and left giant chunks of brown goo that he'll be scrubbing off his face for the next month.
then you show up again, decide that you still haven't reached your full potential in look-what-a-dumbphuck-i-can-be-ness and turn this into another immature, lame cockfest by mentioning brokeback mountain, balls, hint at felatio and other stupid bigot dumbshite.

thus far, all you've done is make a stupid claim that was neither funny or helpful to the thread, made another utterly ridiculous "joke", coped out when i asked you what feats Vega has, then returned with this:
shit
only this time it was mixed with gay reference which are also not funny, and balls, cocks, penises and other phallocentric images that you keep seeing anytime you close your eyes. I mean CHRIST we get it. you're a homophobe...and possibly in your early teen and think saying "ya'll" is cool. oh and you probably also take Shinremy as a role model and look up to remulus as a big brother figure*. now get over your reaction formation bullshite to your own "mountains of homosexuality" put your money wear your mouth is and either back up what you're saying or just shut up.

~Sado
*no offense is intended to you, Remulus.
no offense is intended to Evil Ryu either because aside from calling IAWIA a douche, everything is said with no ill will towards anyone.

I am who I am
laughing

this is your first relatively peripherally human post but thanx only to the lesser amounts of stupidity reeking off it and the fact that your two previous ones would make a neandrathal wear a graduate gown and smack you in the face for being such a phucking ass.
your first post was "don't know, but vega's got claws tho" which given your ryu-plushie-hugging-sf-undies-wearing ass is likely to actually believe because you can't back up your words, make absurd claims that you can't prove and always post oneline comments that don't make sense because they look like this:
shit
your second post was "bloody high claw for the win". then mr-boohoo-i'm-gonna-kill-myself-because-sado22-called-me-a-fanboy-and-will-never-ever-ever-return-to-this-thread a.k.a Evil Ryu shows up and tries to diss me but the plan horribly backfires so he has to run to the bathroom and try to glue his own face after his shit blew up in his own face and left giant chunks of brown goo that he'll be scrubbing off his face for the next month.
then you show up again, decide that you still haven't reached your full potential in look-what-a-dumbphuck-i-can-be-ness and turn this into another immature, lame cockfest by mentioning brokeback mountain, balls, hint at felatio and other stupid bigot dumbshite.

thus far, all you've done is make a stupid claim that was neither funny or helpful to the thread, made another utterly ridiculous "joke", coped out when i asked you what feats Vega has, then returned with this:
shit
only this time it was mixed with gay reference which are also not funny, and balls, cocks, penises and other phallocentric images that you keep seeing anytime you close your eyes. I mean CHRIST we get it. you're a homophobes...and possibly in your early teen and think saying "ya'll" is cool. oh and you probably also take Shinremy as a role model and look up to remulus as a big brother figure*. now get over your reaction formation bullshite to your own "mountains of homosexuality" put your money wear your mouth is and either back up what you're saying or just shut up.

~Sado
*no offense is intended to you, Remulus.
no offense is intended to Evil Ryu either because aside from calling IAWIA a douche, everything is said with no ill will towards anyone. To be honest I have no idea what the hell your bitchin' about, as usual, you just find the need to whine at me like I'm your pimp and that aint cool. I said I didn't know who would win between Vega and Terry cuz NONE OF THEM HAVE FEATS, but Vega has a claw, a weapon. Then I had just beat SFIV wit Vega and playfully posted Bloody High Claw ftw. As usual you blew the shit WAAAAAYY outta proportion and felt the need to through a weak ass comment/joke in 'bout what I said, even though Ray phuckin' Charles can see I wasn't even talkin' to you or could care less about why you think Terry is the Father of Jesus of Nazareth. As usual.

Now you say I coped out cuz I didn't name any of Vega's feats forgettin' the fact I never said Vega would win. Just like an ******* would do. Now I make a comment about how you and your "Boy Band" complain like sissies all the time and you take it as me callin you a homo and now you call me a homophobes despite the fact that you don't know me or my personal life. My sister is a lesbian and when Prop 8 first passed I posted randomly IN THIS FORUM "PHUCK PROP 8". So it's cool for you to make gay jokes, and it's cool when erbody else make race jokes, fat jokes, skinny jokes, but when I say you whine like a biitch, cuz you whine FAR too much, you get HIGHLY pissed. That really makes you look weird. Nothin' I said was meant to be funny, I was just sayin' the truth. Unlike you, I know I'm not any good at jokes, so I usually don't make'em. It stops me from lookin' like a lame, you should try it some time.

Shutter Shack
What I'm wondering, is why this has become a debate about who and who doesn't bash Street Fighter to stray from the fact Vega gets pounded in this match. Maybe neither of them have what KMC calls "feats", but as far as anything goes, Terry has more backing him up regardless.

Originally posted by NemeBro
It's better than any Tekken game. smile Irrelevant as well as subjective, to say the least. Also one thing is certain. SFIV's visuals = fairly horrendous, as predicted when the first screenshots became public.

P-Geyser
why you think Terry is the Father of Jesus of Nazareth. As usual.

Actually that sounds more like Ryu....sorry did not mean to bring him up, but that quote sounded funny. big grin

Sado22
I mentioned a simple feat that Terry has: he can break metal with his fists, hence he can bust up Vega's claws easily as well.
he's got more feats than the real jesus of nazereth because ryu has never broken metal in his life, or even come close to it. terry's got great feats, much better than the main cast of SF.

well, your sorry excuse of a joke was shit and given your level of fanboyism i doubt anyone would be surprised you'd believe something as dumb as that. sue me.

well, again, you mention all those cocks etc all the time and there's no other way to look at it.

i don't really make gay jokes unless its with someone i'm friends with and i don't start calling anyone who doesn't see things from my prespective gay either. you do.
oh and its funny how you double back on your words because you said:

notice also how you brought in the gay jokes for absolutely no reason, they weren't funny, were pointless and didn't achieve squat.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Enough... this is going, ONCE AGAIN, too far... you all need a breather from this CAPCOM vs SNK debate, seriously...

Nobody is going to debate the exact same way, and nobody's going to conform to this so-called "Proper" or "Normalised" or "Standard" debating form that some people seem to have tried to set in stone. That is ludicrous to start with, and it isn't a rule, so drop that shit now.

As for the rest, you all really shouldn't be so damn high strung, or personal, or (Sado) so god damn jaded about ONE damn company or brand always losing... Seriously, we get it man, your 3 year crusade against Street Fighter has only proven how much you hate most of their supporters, and how biased this fact alone has made your oppinion of said brand and it's characters.

Lets be honest, you seriously do hate most of the supporters of Street Fighter, and this personal distaste has influenced your oppinion of Street Fighter characters.

Sado22
ditto. way too much "moderating" going around laughing out loud

well, pit terry bogard against jin and i'll say jin evne though i like terry more. pit ryu against Vanessa and i'll say ryu despite liking vanessa more. I'm not biased towards any game character. my crusade (not a good choice of words against a muslim btw laughing out loud ) is against biased SF wanking that has them winning over characters that actually have better feats (ken, who has no feats, winning over someone like jin is ridiculous).

darkstormhug
Nemebrohug
I-drophug
Smashbrohug
etc etc etc

the only dudes i don't like are JustFfreak and Shinremy...both of which are gone.

I don't actualy hate anyone. before leaving kmc i sent everyone a goodbye pm including IAWIA and other supporters of SF. i'm not taking this too seriously and for the most part of it, i'm joking around. of course, it's my fault for assuming that sarcasm will get over on the internet but you can't expect a tiger to change its spots. you of all people should know that big grin

I am who I am
I mentioned a simple feat that Terry has: he can break metal with his fists, hence he can bust up Vega's claws easily as well.
he's got more feats than the real jesus of nazereth because ryu has never broken metal in his life, or even come close to it. terry's got great feats, much better than the main cast of SF.

well, your sorry excuse of a joke was shit and given your level of fanboyism i doubt anyone would be surprised you'd believe something as dumb as that. sue me.

well, again, you mention all those cocks etc all the time and there's no other way to look at it.

i don't really make gay jokes unless its with someone i'm friends with and i don't start calling anyone who doesn't see things from my prespective gay either. you do.
oh and its funny how you double back on your words because you said:

notice also how you brought in the gay jokes for absolutely no reason, they weren't funny, were pointless and didn't achieve squat.

~Sado 1. Show me Terry breakin' metal? Terry has NO FEATS. This dude would be in the same class as Blanka and T.Hawk. Terry has no feats.

2. To show how much of a lame ass fonboi you are, you can't even admit you were wrong. Er body here has said you is one hatin' ass fool who has almost no credibility. You is one hostile lil prick. We can agree on that, right?

3. Mention cocks all the time? Name more then 3 times I said the word "cock" on this forum. Cats don't even use that old ass word anymore. Lame. You WANT ME to talk about gay shit all the time cuz your a weirdo.

4. laughing out loud Are you a retard or what?! You obviously don't know what a joke is.

"God, the SF hatahz are as hostile as ever. Guess peeps aint done havin' their Brokeback Biitch Parties."

I created a slang term for when a group of hatahz get together and hate, a "brokeback biitch party". That's not a joke, sado. I guess when peeps call the police the "blue and whites" or "phuck bois" they're tellin' a joke. I think that comment hurt your feelins and now your biitchin' about it as you do er thing else you don't like. I'm pretty sure when this is all said and done, your band mates can "console" you...So don't worry yourself smile

Sado22
terry's intro with Yamazaki in CvsSNK1 and CvsSNK2.

or ken and Guile laughing out loud

too bad, cuz this is coming from the dude who started with the flames anyway.

and you're the weirdo who brings up to begin with laughing out loud

a) it's still not funny in the least
b) brokeback biitches is not a gay reference? please.
c) my bandmates may console me but at least I don't try to speak like them laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
Stop this... This is pointless...

Get back to the topic at hand.

Sado22
hey, he started it baby

but you're right. this shite is dumb. IAWIA, lets just stop this shite already. if you any points as to why vega should beat terry, let me know, other than that, lets be done with this shite.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
I agree, Vega, while pretty versatile, would lose to Terry the majority of the time.

Bogards calibur is easily along the lines of Ryu and Ken, both of whom shite on Vega by at least 2 tiers of height.

Sado22
that's mean, mate laughing

I am who I am
For the record, I aint start shit. I didn't even say Vega would beat Terry. Catz just pissed cuz, I didn't row wit the crowd and say Vega gets stomped and start prayin' to the Terry statues.

P-Geyser
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero
I know I know....

I don't worship Terry either, but the dude's calibur is up there enough to make this as much of a mismatch as a Ryu vs Vega thread.

Sado22
Vega>>Ryu mad

I am who I am
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I know I know....

I don't worship Terry either, but the dude's calibur is up there enough to make this as much of a mismatch as a Ryu vs Vega thread. You really think Ryu can stomp Vega? Just askin'....

Ryo 666
Vega has claws. That's the most he got going for him.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Vega has claws. That's the most he got going for him. Ryu aint stompin' Vega. Ryu is gonna win but he's gonna walk away, cut the phuck up and bloody. That's what "I" think.

Ryo 666
Since when is Vega so great??

Sado22
see you're missing the point:
if an SF character has no feats then it makes even all the more godly

laughing

I am who I am
Dude, for once...can you STFU with this ridiclous hate for SF? Or is givin' you a "timeout" the only way?

MooCowofJustice
Rufus stomps. He's not even in this thread, but he stomps.

Sado22
for once in your life can you unbunch your panties when someone's disses SF or an SF character. why is it so hard for you to comprehend such a simple thing: put up or shut up, son, there aint too much more too it. i diss SF cuz its fun watching cats wet themselves. its just like I-drop who disses AoF cuz ts fun watching cats wet themselves.

and the best part is: we're just kidding laughing

~Sado

Confrontation X
Since when was it that disliking or deriding a vg series was against the rules? People need to review the contents of their posts before submitting them. ermm

P-Geyser
Dude, for once...can you STFU with this ridiclous hate for SF? Or is givin' you a "timeout" the only way?

You should talk. Speaking on hate, that ridiculous list you posted about the "Older Guys" not belonging in the newest KOF game makes me wonder have you been sniffing too much paint thinner.

GenomeFrozener
Vega would lose to Terry, he doesn't have much on his rep sheet compared to Wolf's. Sado is still causing hell here, huh?

Sado22
ditto. apparently coming to KOFXII thread and talking shit about it is acceptible to him but not when someone else does it to SF4 laughing out loud

oye! whose causing hell? mad

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu aint stompin' Vega. Ryu is gonna win but he's gonna walk away, cut the phuck up and bloody. That's what "I" think.

Sorry mate, I gotta disagree... Vega's fast, real fast, but Ryu's reaction times, greater physical strength, range, experience, and better discipline break Vega's advantage like a house of cards. He has no way of even hitting a serious Ryu without getting mauled. Ryu keeps him at a distance and blasts him... or if Vega tries to close in, he cops a bashing from a Shoryuken that shatters claw & mask alike.

These are the same reasons he falls to terry as well... Vega doesn't have powerful defence breakers, nor projectile nullifiers, plus his best moves leave him very open....

I am who I am
Originally posted by P-Geyser
You should talk. Speaking on hate, that ridiculous list you posted about the "Older Guys" not belonging in the newest KOF game makes me wonder have you been sniffing too much paint thinner. Who the hell are you supposed to be, Sado's public defender. This has nothin' to do wit you, so you can leave me the phuck alone and mind yours.

And you sayin' I'm hatin' cuz I said it's time for that list of characters to "hang it up", makes me wonder have you been smokin' more than your fair share of crack rocks. I never said I didn't like those characters, just said I was tired of seein'em AND even said that it would be cool if they stayed if KOF just added some new characters. Also, Im not the only who thinks this. But those of us who are too sensitive, like to hear what they want rather than the truth.Originally posted by Sado22
ditto. apparently coming to KOFXII thread and talking shit about it is acceptible to him but not when someone else does it to SF4 laughing out loud
You must not have seen how I got jumped cuz of some of the things I said about SFIV. And unlike you I never said KOFXII sucked or was even a bad game AND I actually defended it, but lame biased fanbois wont bring that part up, huh?
It's an idiotic move to judge game before you play it. Someone else did that, but I just can't remember the name...

"Me and you are not the same. Stop it" . rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
chill dude. he aint my public defender. he's saying you're no one to be talking about "hating" when you're one as well. hence "you should speak". he didn't say anything about me at all. nothing. you're just seeing my name everywhere for some reason laughing out loud

i remember you trashed it. said something about SF4 being superior to it as well and said it sucked (or along those lines). you stop pretending you didnt say anything.

nothing fanboyish about tellng you you're being stupid. while you're at it, watch your mouth too. no point getting banned over a videogame now is it?*

~Sado
*don't report this thread whatever happens. that's what got me. laughing out loud

P-Geyser
Who the hell are you supposed to be, Sado's public defender. This has nothin' to do wit you, so you can leave me the phuck alone and mind yours.

First off f**k you okay. I am no one's "public defender" and at least I am not telling someone to STFU if they don't like Terry. I once never said that kind of a sh!t to I-drop. YOU catch a phucking titty attack if someone dares quote you or does not agree.

And you sayin' I'm heatin' cuz I said it's time for that list of characters to "hang it up", makes me wonder have you been smokin' more than your fair share of crack rocks. I never said I didn't like those characters, just said I was tired of seein'em AND even said that it would be cool if they stayed if KOF just added some new characters. Also, Im not the only who thinks this. But those of us who are too sensitive, like to hear what they want rather than the truth.

Right the same way you are sensitive on streetfighter. That list you had the whole phucking Fatal Fury team was out The AOF team, was out Kensou etc etc I really don't care who agrees with you and who does. Though what urks me is your last quote meaning that your statement is how is "Truth".

P-Geyser
I really don't care who agrees with you and who does.

Sh!t what I meant to say is who agrees and who does not agree with you.

I am who I am
chill dude. he aint my public defender. he's saying you're no one to be talking about "hating" when you're one as well. hence "you should speak". he didn't say anything about me at all. nothing. you're just seeing my name everywhere for some reason laughing out loud 'Course you would say that...

i remember you trashed it. said something about SF4 being superior to it as well and said it sucked (or along those lines). you stop pretending you didnt say anything. Never said any of that. You did that stupid shit wit SFIV, not me. Show me where I spoke ill about the game, show me. I can show you and your "pro bono" lawyer where I said good things, tho. If you wanna cry cuz I said I didn't like the roster, then okay, I did say that.

nothing fanboyish about tellng you you're being stupid. while you're at it, watch your mouth too. no point getting banned over a videogame now is it?* It's very fanboyish to wage war wit me over somthin' I didn't say just cuz you don't like SF. It's not about me bein' stupid, it's about you and "your attorney" leavin' me the phuck alone, cuz to be honest, I really don't talk to you two unless you speak to me first, no offense. Me makin' a general comment and you wantin' to fight about it is kinda fanboyish, yo.

And you should be the last guy talkin' bout gettin' banned over VG's. Count how many times I got banned, then do the same for yourself. laughing out loud

I am who I am
First off f**k you okay. I am no one's "public defender" and at least I am not telling someone to STFU if they don't like Terry. I once never said that kind of a sh!t to I-drop. YOU catch a phucking titty attack if someone dares quote you or does not agree. Can you prove any of this? laughing Cuz I think your lyin' and I can prove it.

Right the same way you are sensitive on streetfighter. That list you had the whole phucking Fatal Fury team was out The AOF team, was out Kensou etc etc I really don't care who agrees with you and who does. Though what urks me is your last quote meaning that your statement is how is "Truth". No, I'm not sensitive, I just don't like how Sado and "the gang", now includin' you, like to chase me around all the damn time. Hey, think what ever the hell you want, I don't care. I don't even associate my self wit you and the likes cuz I know how you and the ilk can get. But when you start commentin' about shit I said but not directed towards you or anyone which some how leads to an SNK-Nazi campaign. That's when I have to speak my piece. Stop cryin' and just leave me the hell alone. Act like I don't exist so that you can sleep at night.

God Bless...

Sado22
i got banned once (for reporting a thread). how many times you got banned for reporting a thread, son? stick out tongue
unbunch your panties dude. lets be done with this shite. if you didn't say shit about KoFXII then i'm sorry and i take it all back. i just remember you doing so and that's all. if you say so, fine, i take your word for it.
Be COO, FOO!

~Sado

Premium
Wow lots of insults here. Reported. awegimp

Sado22
oh dear lord! your gonna get banned now! sad

P-Geyser
Can you prove any of this? laughing Cuz I think your lyin' and I can prove it.

Well by all means go ahead and prove it. Attorney huh?....FLATERRING.

No, I'm not sensitive, I just don't like how Sado and "the gang", now includin' you, like to chase me around all the damn time. Hey, think what ever the hell you want, I don't care. I don't even associate my self wit you and the likes cuz I know how you and the ilk can get. But when you start commentin' about shit I said but not directed towards you or anyone which some how leads to an SNK-Nazi campaign. That's when I have to speak my piece. Stop cryin' and just leave me the hell alone. Act like I don't exist so that you can sleep at night.

God Bless...

If you were not "sensitive" why did you tell another poster to "STFU" then? Also what is this with you. You act like you are Christina Applegate, and myself and other posters are spying and stalking you...please. I believe these are what disscussion forums are for...not to tell other posters who disagree to "leave me alone"

Quite frankly I don't care if you don't want to associate with the "ilk" If some one comments THEY COMMENT!...I-drop taught me that lesson. So stop bitchin and christ if someone has a different opinion and comments they are not out to get YOU!

Sado22
PG: dont' take the lord's name invain! angel

P-Geyser
PG: dont' take the lord's name invain! angel

Sorry bro, but his attitude is infuriating and boggles the mind.

Sado22
laughing out loud
i was being sarcastic mate.

god damn it mate don't you get sarcasm?! jesus christ! mad

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Sarcasm is an art that takes years to master, and has been developed over thousands of years.

Is it possible to understand it's power?

Not if your an idiot....

Sado22
true...and we all know P-geyser is a phucking dumbass

P-Geyser
true...and we all know P-geyser is a phucking dumbass

Both of you candya$$ jabronies can lick a lamas anis while rubbing up against a goats testicle.... b!tch! mad mad

Darkstorm Zero
I wasn't actually insulting you........

I was quoting...... Ah never mind...... I hardly ever actually see Sadocasm either, until after the fact

Sado22
Darkstorm=phucking dumbass
mad

Darkstorm Zero
You wish

Sado22
i wished it and it came true eek!

I am who I am
i got banned once (for reporting a thread). how many times you got banned for reporting a thread, son? stick out tongue
unbunch your panties dude. lets be done with this shite. if you didn't say shit about KoFXII then i'm sorry and i take it all back. i just remember you doing so and that's all. if you say so, fine, i take your word for it.
Be COO, FOO!

~Sado I'm always cool, I just don't like it when cats lie on me. But it's all good.

I am who I am
If you were not "sensitive" why did you tell another poster to "STFU" then? Also what is this with you. You act like you are Christina Applegate, and myself and other posters are spying and stalking you...please. I believe these are what disscussion forums are for...not to tell other posters who disagree to "leave me alone"

I said STFU, cuz some one felt the need to crack wise 'bout a comment I made, when they had nothin' to do wit the convo. You ma' phuckaz are like like the "SNK freedom force", tho. A nigga can't say shit wit out yall strappin' up for war and goin' hard. My comments aint even directed at any of you. It's okay to say you disagree wit a brotha, but you just bich, bich, and bich, and it's really gettin' annoyin, damn. It's like you did that o' "right wing" take one sentence and twist a motha' phuckuz whole speech around to fit yo situation. You bich 'bout the small tidbit where I said I didn't like the roster instead of mentionin' all the wonderful shit I said about KOFXII.

Quite frankly I don't care if you don't want to associate with the "ilk" If some one comments THEY COMMENT!...I-drop taught me that lesson. So stop bitchin and christ if someone has a different opinion and comments they are not out to get YOU! Oh, the irony.... laughing

P-Geyser
I said STFU, cuz some one felt the need to crack wise 'bout a comment I made, when they had nothin' to do wit the convo. You ma' phuckaz are like like the "SNK freedom force", tho. A nigga can't say shit wit out yall strappin' up for war and goin' hard. My comments aint even directed at any of you. It's okay to say you disagree wit a brotha, but you just bich, bich, and bich, and it's really gettin' annoyin, damn. It's like you did that o' "right wing" take one sentence and twist a motha' phuckuz whole speech around to fit yo situation. You bich 'bout the small tidbit where I said I didn't like the roster instead of mentionin' all the wonderful shit I said about KOFXII.

laughing out loud laughing out loud ....Ma phuckaz laughing out loud laughing out loud ....."SNK freedom force" laughing out loud laughing out loud ..
(wipes tears)oh man this is too funny. Seems you are a real nigga evil face . Now I am tryin to understand you. You felt that I had attacked you for what you stated on KOFXII if thats so, then my bad and lets just end this.

I am who I am
That's exactly how I feel. I felt like I was attacked. If I got on your nerves in anyway...my bad, yo.

P-Geyser
I agree lets squash it.

I-Drop
PG: dont' take the lord's name invain! angel PG didn't insult me by bringing me up. evil face He can use my name how he feels.

IAWIA didn't trash KOFII('cuz he soft laughing out loud j/k). I did. I trashed the roster & after I played it said the gameplay wasn't nearly enough to make up for it. I stand by it.

Everything's squashed so let's just focus on how awesome I am. big grin

Sado22
osama: infidel

Avlon
I'm a fan of both but....

Terry absolutely destroys Vega.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Avlon
I'm a fan of both but....

Terry absolutely destroys Vega.

seconded

Sado22
*makes the above a divine fact by simply agreeing with it*

goldjoker
busta wulf! and the mask goes to hell with vega's beauty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.