Count Nefaria vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Hand to hand. Who wins?

Nihilist
thanos2

The Nuul
Thanos 10/10

Philosophía
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thanos 10/10

Mekrob
Nefaria

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mekrob
Nefaria facepalm

Bouboumaster
Thanos grab him by the feet and smash him around

fangirl101
I don't recall too many Thanos hand to hand feats that are that uber riffic without some energy amping.

psycho gundam
check out the thanos vs thanos doppleganger fight.

and he trained gamora from about age eight into the #1 intergalactic assassin.

Naija boy
Thanos.

Slaanesh
Thanos

TricksterPriest
Almost certainly Thanos. Disregarding strength, he's too much of a brick shithouse to be hurt by Nefaria's fists.

h1a8
I don't think Thanos can hurt CN.
I'm calling this a stalemate.

Mekrob
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think Thanos can hurt CN.
I'm calling this a stalemate.
Yet in the other thread, you tried to make a point about Vision KO'ing him... heh?

Either way... do you know anything about either of these characters?

D_Dude1210
Thanos. 10/10 easily.

golem370
Thanos rarely fought because it wasn't productive and didn't solve anything.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fangirl101
I don't recall too many Thanos hand to hand feats that are that uber riffic without some energy amping.

You didn't see Thanos punch Marvel from Saturn to Earth with one shot nor taking him by the foot and smash him into the ground, eh?

The Nuul
Thanos went H2H with WM Thor.

h1a8
Yet in the other thread, you tried to make a point about Vision KO'ing him... heh?

Either way... do you know anything about either of these characters?

I know that being koed by vision contradicts CN taking Thor best shots without flinching. Comics contradict.

I believe Thor blows are more physically devastating than any of Thanos' physical blows.

This fight is a matter of writer's opinion.

Mindset

Either way... do you know anything about either of these characters? And......that would be a no.

Mekrob
I know that being koed by vision contradicts CN taking Thor best shots without flinching. Comics contradict.

I believe Thor blows are more physically devastating than any of Thanos' physical blows.

This fight is a matter of writer's opinion. Yet you still felt the need to bring up Vision KO'ing him in the other thread?
Probably because it was Superman... nevermind.

Can you show me some scans? Either way, he was hurt by a hammer throw and a punch from Thor... He did stop a hammer attack, but that's not going to help against Thanos.

Also, this might interest you (MORTAL KOMBAT)...

Thanos punches him into the fetal position, whether Count likes it or not. He can't stop Thanos (as Thanos is stronger than him, and way too durable), and even if a couple don't hurt, Thanos isn't going to stop. He spams the combo.

h1a8
Yet you still felt the need to bring up Vision KO'ing him in the other thread?
Probably because it was Superman... nevermind.

Can you show me some scans? Either way, he was hurt by a hammer throw and a punch from Thor... He did stop a hammer attack, but that's not going to help against Thanos.

Thanos punches him into the fetal position, whether Count likes it or not. He can't stop Thanos (as Thanos is stronger than him, and way too durable), and even if a couple don't hurt, Thanos isn't going to stop. He spams the combo.

Ha Ha laughing
You caught me! I'm truly bias for Superman.

But honestly (bias aside), from all the CN appearances I seen I can't say, without any doubt, that Thanos can hurt CN. CN is clearly more durable than Thor.

Mekrob
Did you miss where Thor hurt him with his fist?

And Thanos would destroy Thor in a h2h fight... don't see how being more anything than Thor means anything...

h1a8
Did you miss where Thor hurt him with his fist?

And Thanos would destroy Thor in a h2h fight... don't see how being more anything than Thor means anything...

I agree with you.
I just don't see Thanos hurting CN especially knowing that Thor is far less durable and that Thor was able to take some good shots from Thanos for awhile.

Taking Mjolnir without flinching has got to mean something right?

(It means nothing if were talking about Superman though laughing )

Mekrob
I agree with you.
I just don't see Thanos hurting CN especially knowing that Thor is far less durable and that Thor was able to take some good shots from Thanos for awhile.

Taking Mjolnir without flinching has got to mean something right?

(It means nothing if were talking about Superman though laughing ) You pretty much ignored everything I said...

When did he take good shots from Thanos? WM Thor? The one who had a massive durability and strength increase?

When did he take Mjolnir without flinching?

Either way, he doesn't have to hurt him in one shot; he combos him. Speed kills amirite???

h1a8
You pretty much ignored everything I said...

When did he take good shots from Thanos? WM Thor? The one who had a massive durability and strength increase?

When did he take Mjolnir without flinching?

Either way, he doesn't have to hurt him in one shot; he combos him. Speed kills amirite???

WM may be stronger but I believe WM Thor has the same durability as regular Thor until proven otherwise. CN took Mjolnir without flinching at least twice in comics (I saw only two occurrences though).

If Thanos can effect CN then clearly he wins this 10/10. I just have a hard time of believing it.

Mekrob
WM may be stronger but I believe WM Thor has the same durability as regular Thor until proven otherwise. CN took Mjolnir without flinching at least twice in comics (I saw only two occurrences though).

If Thanos can effect CN then clearly he wins this 10/10. I just have a hard time of believing it. Can't find a scan, so I'll just show comparisons.
Champion with the Power Gem took multiple shots from Thanos (both punches and blasts). Without the Gem, he got beat in two shots by Surfer, and was KO'ed by She-Hulk.
If it only increased the strength, then how does anyone with the IG take blasts from pretty much every abstract? Etc.
When did he take two hammer shots without flinching?

OK... you ignored that Thor hurt him with his fist after I said it... twice.

h1a8
Can't find a scan, so I'll just show comparisons.
Champion with the Power Gem took multiple shots from Thanos (both punches and blasts). Without the Gem, he got beat in two shots by Surfer, and was KO'ed by She-Hulk.
If it only increased the strength, then how does anyone with the IG take blasts from pretty much every abstract? Etc.
When did he take two hammer shots without flinching?

OK... you ignored that Thor hurt him with his fist after I said it... twice.

Superman took a nuclear bomb with no problem yet almost got koed by a gas station. This proves that comics are inconsistent and not that the PG grants more durability.

The space and reality gem (especially the space one) grants user durability and not the power gem.

The two times I've seen him take Thor's hammer was:
In I think his first battle with Thor (its in CN's respect thread) and against the avengers when his daughter used an ionic weapon against him (i'll look up the issue later as I have to find it in my storage stuff).

I don't remember Thor ever hurting CN with his fist. You have any scans of this?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and very easily

quanchi112

If Thanos can effect CN then clearly he wins this 10/10. I just have a hard time of believing it. He had the power gem which massively increased his durability. No one could ko Thor in this arc due to the power gem.

occultdestroyer
Thanos wins

AlmightyKfish
How did you work out that one?

The Space Gem lets you teleport. Nothing to do with durability.

Mekrob
Superman took a nuclear bomb with no problem yet almost got koed by a gas station. This proves that comics are inconsistent and not that the PG grants more durability.

The space and reality gem (especially the space one) grants user durability and not the power gem.

The two times I've seen him take Thor's hammer was:
In I think his first battle with Thor (its in CN's respect thread) and against the avengers when his daughter used an ionic weapon against him (i'll look up the issue later as I have to find it in my storage stuff).

I don't remember Thor ever hurting CN with his fist. You have any scans of this? The problem is that basically all of Champ's good showings come from when he had the Power Gem.

wut
The Reality Gem controls reality, and the Space Gem alone grants you the ability to teleport, and be anywhere and everywhere... how did you even come close to equating this to increasing your durability?

Was Thor even in the second one you mentioned?

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7671/avengers16602eu1.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
He had the power gem which massively increased his durability. No one could ko Thor in this arc due to the power gem.

Prove that the power gem increases one's durability.

Are you saying that Thanos will easily beat Thor to a pulp in a few hits in h2h?

Or are you saying that Thanos can ko regular Thor (no WM and PG) with at most 2 hits?

h1a8
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
How did you work out that one?

The Space Gem lets you teleport. Nothing to do with durability.

The space gem can cause you to create barriers around yourself for protection (even skin tight ones) or become intangible.

h1a8
The problem is that basically all of Champ's good showings come from when he had the Power Gem.

wut
The Reality Gem controls reality, and the Space Gem alone grants you the ability to teleport, and be anywhere and everywhere... how did you even come close to equating this to increasing your durability?

Was Thor even in the second one you mentioned?

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7671/avengers16602eu1.jpg

That's not the ones I saw. CN power level fluctuates depending on who he is absorbing. He had to be weak there. I saw a scan here some years ago showing him taking Thor's hammer without flinching (I will try to find it for you in his respect page). The other scan is when CN fought the entire avengers where he was absorbing both Wonder Man and Atlas (I think). Thor's hammer bounced off him like bullets bounce off Superman. His daughter (with an golden mechanical mask) used an anti-ionic gun on him.

Naija boy
Whoa whoa. The space gem grants durability? Thats a good one.hysterical

Mekrob
The space gem can cause you to create barriers around yourself for protection (even skin tight ones) or become intangible. Where was this ever stated in comics?

That's not the ones I saw. CN power level fluctuates depending on who he is absorbing. He had to be weak there. I saw a scan here some years ago showing him taking Thor's hammer without flinching (I will try to find it for you in his respect page). The other scan is when CN fought the entire avengers where he was absorbing both Wonder Man and Atlas (I think). Thor's hammer bounced off him like bullets bounce off Superman. His daughter (with an golden mechanical mask) used an anti-ionic gun on him. It probably isn't... seeing as how I can't find any scans that you're talking about.

He lifted up a building a couple pages later, and fought the entire Avengers... ya, he was probably pretty weak...

I don't even think Thor appeared in the issues where Nefaria became ionic form.

TricksterPriest
Theoretically, by warping or compressing space, such things would be possible with the gem, BUT NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THAT IN MARVEL OR DEMONSTRATED THE CONTROL. And it might only be possible with the full IG anyways.

Basically, "Scans or it didn't happen."

Priest

Lmao

h1a8
Where was this ever stated in comics?

It probably isn't... seeing as how I can't find any scans that you're talking about.

He lifted up a building a couple pages later, and fought the entire Avengers... ya, he was probably pretty weak...

I don't even think Thor appeared in the issues where Nefaria became ionic form.

Here is one instance

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7009/avengersv333taintedloveys0.jpg

Mekrob
That's a flashback that never happened in the original arc...

In fact, he was hurt by Thor's hammer throw in the arc...

iceman24567
That's a flashback that never happened in the original arc...

In fact, he was hurt by Thor's hammer throw in the arc... Lulz Nefaria edits his flashback to make himself look better laughing

Mekrob
As well as taking a hammer throw doesn't make him invulnerable to Thanos's punches...

This is dumb.

h1a8
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Theoretically, by warping or compressing space, such things would be possible with the gem, BUT NO ONE HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THAT IN MARVEL OR DEMONSTRATED THE CONTROL. And it might only be possible with the full IG anyways.

Basically, "Scans or it didn't happen."

I'm speculating based off two things.

1. The space gem allows you to be everywhere and nowhere. This alone makes you more invincible that before.

2. You can control space around you. That means you can severely warp the space around your skin to create a barrier of protection. This is demonstrated in the game Marvel Super Heroes (the space gem).

Mindset
http://www.bamcky.20m.com/images/cky_shirt_bam.jpg

Mekrob
I'm speculating based off two things.

1. The space gem allows you to be everywhere and nowhere. This alone makes you more invincible that before.

2. You can control space around you. That means you can severely warp the space around your skin to create a barrier of protection. This is demonstrated in the game Marvel Super Heroes (the space gem).
http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/rick_wagoner_facepalm.jpg

Mindset
h1a8 what comics do you read?

Mekrob
Marvel Super Heroes - The Game

h1a8

That's correct! eek!

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
h1a8 what comics do you read?

I used to read Thor and Iron-Man when I was very young.
Now I read some Spider-man (my favorite), some Superman, no Batman, no Hulk, some older Avengers and X-men, etc. Not much though. I still have still a lot a comics that I either haven't read in years or haven't read at all.

Priest
Cannon biotch eek!

skygunner41

At least it got Thanos in that games.

Enyalus
Are you saying that Thanos will easily beat Thor to a pulp in a few hits in h2h?

Yes.

And Thanos wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Bwahhaha I love the sig

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes.

And Thanos wins. Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.