Blade vs Black Widdow and Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
2 against one. Who takes it?

Juk3n
Blade steam rolls over these 2

man > woman

2 woman? 2wice the phailz!

complexbrother
Blade ... superhuman stats and decades of experience in kicking butt.

StiltmanFTW
Chicks ftw.

Unless Blade is bloodlusted and has adamantium odachi, it might end bad for T2 then...

KingD19
I don't see why Blade wouldn't have his Odachi, and his normal guns and stakes and whatnot.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't see why Blade wouldn't have his Odachi, and his normal guns and stakes and whatnot.

I haven't seen him appearing in a while. But yeah, according to default rules he gets his most current equipment, I guess.

KingD19
Which is his sword, at least a half dozen stakes(which work just as well at impaling people as vamps), and a gun or two. Maybe even some knuckle dusters.

pym-ftw
Team, blade isn't significantly tougher than widow so with help she pulls out the win

KingD19
What? He's blatantly superhuman. He has super strength enough to one-shot either of them in a forum fight, he's faster than both, and a lot more durable. As well as possessing a healing factor.

StiltmanFTW
Natasha and Felicia are superhuman, too. More or less, depending on the writer/era.

YFZ 350
I'm going with Blade. He's a legite superhuman with a vast arsenal and the skills to use them.

juggernaut74
During the Civil War SHIELD tactitions pegged Blade as their best bet to bring Logan in so I agree he does have some skills. But two on one might be a tad too much. Even though he is normally equipped to handle multiple enemies.

KingD19
Well he usually fights groups of vampires, and while they're primarily fodder, vamps on average are around or above the levels Widow and Black Cat are usually portrayed at imo.

And he's taken it to Spider-Man at least twice I believe.

Konton
Black Cat might get lucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.