Ryu Hayabusa + Master Chief + Solid Snake VS Shin Gouki + Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1Lla441
Some of Street Fighters greatest warriors take on 3 of gamings tough protagonists. Who wins? (and this fight takes place when they are at there prime)

Gumachi
Team 1.

Final Blaxican
Team 1 for sure more often than not.

Though honestly Snake has no business being in this if you discount PIS. erm

ThunderGodEneru
And how do you figure that Blax, considering Gouki can kill anyone on team 1 in a single punch?

Yes, even Master Chief.

Final Blaxican
He certainly can, yeah.

His speef feats aren't much more impressive though, and who's to say he can take multiple class 60 punches himself?

JustFrame
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
He certainly can, yeah.

His speef feats aren't much more impressive though, and who's to say he can take multiple class 60 punches himself?

Gouki can Ashura Warp, and Warping>>>>>Speed that's why if Gouki utilizes this, Ryu would not be able to keep up with Gouki (Gouki never has to use it because he almost always has to hold back his full strength), also, can any of the Team Ninja characters take punches that can sink islands and split a mountain into four pieces?

Not to mention, Gouki's durability is insanely high, consider this...he was training deep within the ocean waters, in places that submarines would not dear to venture, and I highly doubt anyone in Team Ninja would have the in case durability that a submarine would on their body frame. So if Gouki's body can withstand the might of the ocean water, it would be safe to say that Gouki would be able to take on insanely powerful punches as well.

I'm assuming that Team Ninja is capable of dodging bullets right? If so then it would be more difficult to land projectiles on them, since Gouki's projectiles are at the least, fire arm speed as shown within the official SF:IV Anime Trailer. However, I don't see how anyone of the Team Ninja's will survive a Shungokusatsu from Gouki anyhow.

That single move would eliminate anyone from Team Ninja with ease, however I highly doubt Shin Gouki would even need to go that far.

ThunderGodEneru
He certainly can, yeah.

His speef feats aren't much more impressive though, and who's to say he can take multiple class 60 punches himself? Speed feats are not impressive? Ryu can dodge bullets without effort, Gouki is even faster.

Well he was under the ocean just fine, at the bottom.

And he takes class 60+ punches from Ryu fairly easily(since it was confirmed that the boulder he lifted was as heavy as a tank).

Zack Fair
So what made you come to the conclusion that Gouki will kill Hayabusa with just one punch?

Anyways before I go on...I must ask the thread starter if this is strictly hand to hand.

Because honestly...Shin Gouki will be ripping heads off. With full gear Hayabusa can take him, but...without them he is dead meat.

ThunderGodEneru
The fact that he destroyed an island in just one punch.

And before you tell me about how he survived the Arch-Fiend's explosion, I know, and it is indeed very impressive, but not island busting.

JustFrame
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So what made you come to the conclusion that Gouki will kill Hayabusa with just one punch?

Anyways before I go on...I must ask the thread starter if this is strictly hand to hand.

Because honestly...Shin Gouki will be ripping heads off. With full gear Hayabusa can take him, but...without them he is dead meat.

I have to disagree here, firstly, we have never seen Shin Gouki in full action, and I truly believe Shin Gouki will absolutely defeat Hayabusa on any form. Although I do not believe Shin Gouki can wipe Hayabusa off with one punch, Gouki however would need to go Shin Gouki to win.

Gouki's strength, and durability is far too insane, and Gouki's speed would be on par to that of Ryu's however, at Shin Gouki lvl, it would most likely have surpassed it, considering Gouki can not only move and react fast, but he also has the Ashura Warp.

For me personally, Hayabusa can hang with the likes of characters like Ryu, but with the likes of Gouki, and Shin Gouki at that, I do not agree.

Alan Kyder
Akuma blew an island into literal fragments in a punch. I wonder does Capcom realize what they made him do?

Nemesis X
If Master Chief can defeat the entire Covenant armada with just a crappy Halo 2 pistol, he should have no problem beating these guys hand to hand. Also, Chief's armor is nearly invulnerable.

Snake is a badass even when he's elderly. His CQC skills should help him out here.

Hayabusa I'm not sure because I haven't played that many Ninja Gaiden games.

JustFrame
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If Master Chief can defeat the entire Covenant armada with just a crappy Halo 2 pistol, he should have no problem beating these guys hand to hand. Also, Chief's armor is nearly invulnerable.

Snake is a badass even when he's elderly. His CQC skills should help him out here.

Where has M. Chief taken a hit that could sink an island? Yes, I'm serious on this, because Capcom has made Gouki that stupid in terms of capabilities.

What's even more ludicrious is that when Gouki sunk his island during Alpha 2, he was not only weaker then his current SFIII version, but he also did it when he had already fought Gen and Ryu, and more importantly, he did this in Non-Shin-Gouki form, meaning he was still holding back. Even when he split the mountain into five seperate pieces, he still did that in his holding back form. In fact, all of Gouki's amazing feats that he's done to this point that we know of, were achieved in Non-Shin-Gouki form, meaning only 50% of his true strength. So, if a Gouki at 50% capability sunk an island, and split a mountain into five separate pieces, the capabilities of a 100% Gouki unleashing Ansatsuken Satsu-No-Hadou would be even more ridiculous.

Take all of these into careful consideration here, and read what I posted about Ryu's speed feats from Street Fighter IV within another thread.

Also, how is Solid Snake going to defend against or dodge a Projectile coming from Ryu or Gouki? Considering they are traveling at firearm speed, Ryu destroyed two Deva King statues when he "accidently" launched the Shinkuu-Hadouken for the first time. His potency and control with the Shinkuu-Hadouken now would easily surpass when he first learned of it. Realize that Dee Jay's projectile in SF travels at 761 mph, and at 10 feet, it's impossible to dodge unless you have super human reaction, which Snake would not be capable of doing. Ryu's projectile would fall inbetween DeeJay's Max Out of 761 mph and Guile's Sonic Boom of Mach 2. Making Ryu's Hadouken incredibly fast.

Ryu's feats are equally impressive, and the sheer fact that he is able to stand toe to toe with Gouki (even though he may be holding back) is more then enough merit for him that he a match to either Hayabusa or M. Chief.

I disagree on Team 1 winning, simply because Gouki alone gives a complete landslide to Team 2.

JustFrame
double post, my bad

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Speed feats are not impressive? Ryu can dodge bullets without effort, Gouki is even faster.

Explicitly stated "without effort"? I'd like to see it. And even then, seeing them literally in slow motion is superior.

Does not equal 60+tons of pressure... concentrated into one area.

Where was it confirmed? Exact quote please.

Also, not all tanks weigh the same. There are tanks that are half that weight.

Also, forget JustFrame. Dude owes me money.

JustFrame
Explicitly stated "without effort"? I'd like to see it. And even then, seeing them literally in slow motion is superior.

Capcom states easily dodges bullets, which should be more then enough, and besides, you have a projectile in the world of SF traveling faster then 90% of the firearms out there anyhow, in which Ryu can dodge (Guile's Sonic Boom at Mach 2). If Ryu can dodge a projectile traveling at over 1,200+ mph, what makes you think he can't easily dodge say a 9mm bullet traveling at 681 mph? Do the math.

The 60+tons of pressure wouldn't mean much, considering Gouki training under water, doesn't even phase him, so his durability is vastly superior to the 60+ tons of pressure you are claiming.

However in a depth of nearly 7 miles in the ocean the pressure equates to 1,100 atm which is over slightly 8.07 tons per square inch. So per "fist" size, Gouki is already resisting nearly 50tons of weight per fist size all over his body. Don't start going "60+ton pressure is still greater" comments yet, considering that mind you Gouki is only training in here, and that if his body can easily sustain this for continuous hours of training if not longer. What seriously makes you think having a 60+ ton pressure in one concentrated area going to do to him?

Considering Gouki's durability would far surpass what the pressure number I stated above. This is why Gouki a mere human can contend with Demi-Gods and Goddesses in the world of Street Fighter...yes, he is an insane fighting game character who is stupidly overpowered.

However, explain how anyone from Team 1 can sustain a pressure punch from Gouki that could split the mountain in five or sink an island, which might I add the pressure to do that would be vastly greater then 60+ tons?

Also, forget JustFrame. Dude owes me money.

I just read it above, I don't believe the boulder Ryu was training with weighed as much as a tank (Unless Capcom comes out and says so), because some tanks reach in access weight of over 50+ tons. However, the boulder that Ryu was training with in SFIII was estimated at srk.com and the range for it is stated to be at the most 10 tons in weight, which is still impressive in it's own right, just not the crazy 50+ ton tank size weight. If that was the case, Ryu would be able contend with many super hero heavy weights.

Also, lol at me owing you money, let's keep this about the topic and not about the one debating (meaning me).

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by JustFrame
Capcom states easily dodges bullets, which should be more then enough, and besides, you have a projectile in the world of SF traveling faster then 90% of the firearms out there anyhow, in which Ryu can dodge (Guile's Sonic Boom at Mach 2). If Ryu can dodge a projectile traveling at over 1,200+ mph, what makes you think he can't easily dodge say a 9mm bullet traveling at 681 mph? Do the math.

Ryu has canonically dodged a sonic boom, in a canon match with Guile?

Good lord, you suck for actually doing the match and the research. Oi, I concede the point!

Meh, Chief can lift 66 ton tanks.

Don't try to weasel your way out of it, man. I gave you a ten to buy a bag of skittles and you never brought back the change. You sir, are a bastard!

ThunderGodEneru

Also, forget JustFrame. Dude owes me money. 1.Yes, without effort. And no, I do not much feel like it. But seeing as Hadoukens move at bullet speed and the much weaker than Gouki Guile's attacks move at mach 2, are you really going to tell me Gouki cannot dodge a bullet? And no it is not, MC has dodged one bullet, and is stated to have a reaction time of 20 milliseconds, seeing bullets in slow motion does not make him faster.

2. I'm really glad JustFrame resolved this point because we both know I was not going to do the math.

3. Maybe later.

And Ryu was supporting it for hours.

Regardless, a graze from Gouki will rip MC in half.

JustFrame
Ryu has canonically dodged a sonic boom, in a canon match with Guile?

Capcom doesn't need to come out and say "Ryu can dodge Sonic Booms". The fact's are simple, Guile is nowhere near Ryu's league, "if" Ryu couldn't dodge Guile's SonicBoom, Guile should easily be more "superior" to Ryu because he could simply SB his way to victory. Practically all of the most powerful characters can easily dodge this. Gouki launched 17 air projectiles in 1 second at Ryu and he dodged and countered this, what makes you believe Ryu couldn't dodge "one projectile" from Guile?

Good lord, you suck for actually doing the match and the research. Oi, I concede the point!

Again, please try to keep it clean. Also, yes if you had thought it clearly, you wouldn't of said so otherwise.

This will protect him how so against Gouki? Zangief can more then likely lift more then Gouki...does that make Zangief more powerful then Gouki? In fact would that make Zangief more powerful then Ryu...don't equate "lifting" to fighting ability please. confused

Don't try to weasel your way out of it, man. I gave you a ten to buy a bag of skittles and you never brought back the change. You sir, are a bastard!

Umm...okay.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by JustFrame
Again, please try to keep it clean.

For the record, this is all internet humor, none of it's meant to be hostile...

I'll get to the rest of this later.

JustFrame
For the record, this is all internet humor, none of it's meant to be hostile...

I'll get to the rest of this later.

My bad then, it's just that I've been shanked more then once for reasons unknown sometimes that it's gotten tiresome, not trying to say you, so no harm done man big grin

DarkC
Considering this is Shin Gouki we're talking about, the unleashed Gouki who has physically split a mountain in half and sank an island with his special attacks, his feats far outshine Chief's.

Darkstorm Zero
I do declare that Team 1 wins via Splaternation!

Alan Kyder
Anybody see that SFIV movie? These 2 guys shot Ryu in the head, but the bullets bounced off, LOL, I geuss Ryu's head IS dense, truly. And I checked at Capcom BBS and that movie is actully canon, ALL OF IT. That's a first. But they say it took place before the actual game.

Darkstorm Zero
Lol, I know.

anyways Ryu & Gouki wins

goldjoker
SHIN AKUMA can kill all at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.