Wonder woman vs my fantastic 4. Reed, Sue, Torch and Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
Bloodlust is on. Wonder woman thinks that they killed her mother, but she has no idea that ben is on a mission and Gladiator has taken his place while he is gone. They know she is out to kill them so they will also go for her head.

Priest
Gladiator.

The Nuul
Team 10/10

Slaanesh
Gladiator alone would be enough..

Zack Fair
Originally posted by james2099
Bloodlust is on. Wonder woman thinks that they killed her mother, but she has no idea that ben is on a mission and Gladiator has taken his place while he is gone. They know she is out to kill them so they will also go for her head.

facepalm

TricksterPriest
Gladiator gives them a shot, but Wonder Woman not only has better feats than Glads, she's a much better fighter and her lasso is still a OHK on him.

Wondy in bloodlust means she's going to rip people apart and use the lasso as a killing weapon. Something she avoids doing most of the time.

james2099
Originally posted by Zack Fair
facepalm cool

james2099
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gladiator gives them a shot, but Wonder Woman not only has better feats than Glads, she's a much better fighter and her lasso is still a OHK on him.

Wondy in bloodlust means she's going to rip people apart and use the lasso as a killing weapon. Something she avoids doing most of the time. You cannot be serious if you think that WW can match destroying and moving planets on strength alone, not to mention moving at 100 times the speed of light. WW has great feats, but not like gladiators. And Gladiator is a warrior millions of years old and highly skilled in combat.

TricksterPriest
Oh I'm sorry. 100x C speed feat is NOT CANON. That's a future version of Gladiator. thumb down

Millions of years old? Scans or it didn't happen. You can argue anything about this fight, but only a fool would claim he's more skilled than Wondy. That's clearly her advantage.

Also, Wondy has fought Superman and done well. Supes>>Gladiator.

Mekrob
Oh I'm sorry. 100x C speed feat is NOT CANON. That's a future version of Gladiator. thumb down
eh?

TricksterPriest
The feat he's refering to is when the F4 slowed time and Gladiator was able to interact with them only by moving at 100x C.

james2099

Millions of years old? Scans or it didn't happen. You can argue anything about this fight, but only a fool would claim he's more skilled than Wondy. That's clearly her advantage.

Also, Wondy has fought Superman and done well. Supes>>Gladiator. Gladiator>>>>>>>>>>>Supes. For the simple reason a bloodlusted Supes could not put down WW. Supes needed help to move a moon, so dont even try that. As for the 100x... Its canon. Something neither supes or WW can do, let alone destroy a planet with strength alone.

james2099
The feat he's refering to is when the F4 slowed time and Gladiator was able to interact with them only by moving at 100x C. No its not.

iceman24567
You made an obvious spite thread no expression

Slaanesh
it's not according to TricksterPriest smile

The Pict
I would agree WW has better feats than Gladiator and is far more skilled but I don't really see her winning here. Gladiator can counteract her speed and then it's 4 on 1. She can probably one-shot the other 3 but she's gonna have her hands tied with Gladiator.

Gladiator>>>>>>>>>>>Supes. .

facepalm

iceman24567
Buy he is the only one no expression

james2099
Originally posted by The Pict
I would agree WW has better feats than Gladiator and is far more skilled but I don't really see her winning here. Gladiator can counteract her speed and then it's 4 on 1. She can probably one-shot the other 3 but she's gonna have her hands tied with Gladiator.

facepalm Superman does not have near limitless strength...http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glad2jf0.jpg... In order to reach gladiators level, he has to sundipp for 24 hours. smokin'

The Pict
Superman does not have near limitless strength...http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glad2jf0.jpg... In order to reach gladiators level, he has to sundipp for 24 hours. smokin'

Nah he doesn't.

TricksterPriest
Supes is already over Gladiator to begin with. With a sundip, he can take on skyfathers. no expression

Hell, he could easily destroy the entire Shiar empire.

iceman24567
When was the last time Superman failed to lift something? Irrelevant actually we all know Supermans average showings >>> Gladz and this is spite Wonder Woman could match Gladz for a while but she can't beat him without some serious gear.

james2099
Supes is already over Gladiator to begin with. With a sundip, he can take on skyfathers. no expression

Hell, he could easily destroy the entire Shiar empire. If it took supes, WW and MM to move a moon, i would not put supes over someone like hyperion in his weakest form. Supes is not that much stronger than WW. sick

james2099
Originally posted by iceman24567
When was the last time Superman failed to lift something? Irrelevant actually we all know Supermans average showings >>> Gladz and this is spite Wonder Woman could match Gladz for a while but she can't beat him without some serious gear. A MOON.

shane8874
Wait wouldent fantastic four win easy?

Mekrob
The feat he's refering to is when the F4 slowed time and Gladiator was able to interact with them only by moving at 100x C. Oh Trick. Always the joker.

The time when everything was slowed down was in in an alternate reality, and Glads was only said to be moving at hyperspeed.

The time when he moved at 100x the speed of light was after he entered the star before he fought the F4 the first time (iirc).

james2099
Originally posted by The Pict
Nah he doesn't. He does.

Mekrob
lol at this Jimmy fellow

Anyway, team wins.

A MOON!

basilisk
Team wins as long as there is the assumption that they have basic knowledge of their opponent. Gladiator alone should be able to take this or at worst it would be a stalemate.

If Sue can avoid the speedblitz (thanks to Gladiator) she may even be able to do some serious damage - imagine Gladiator grappling WW (as Superman and others have been able to do during fights) while Sue rams invisible razor sharp daggers in her back, gives her brain clot, or induces a Tower-of-Babel-style cardiac arrest like she threatened to do to the Wizard.

Reed and Torch are basically non-factors unless Reed has prep involved.

Southern_Rebel
If it took supes, WW and MM to move a moon, i would not put supes over someone like hyperion in his weakest form. Supes is not that much stronger than WW. sick

Superman alone moved the moon rather easily in the movie...Superman IV

guy222
FF

TricksterPriest
If it took supes, WW and MM to move a moon, i would not put supes over someone like hyperion in his weakest form. Supes is not that much stronger than WW. sick

IIRC, that was the earth, and they were trying to move it carefully for some reason.

Hence, LOWBALLING. Team can win, but one thing is forgotten. Wonder Woman has a instant healing factor. All she has to do is use her power as a child of Gaea.

Mekrob
IIRC, that was the earth, and they were trying to move it carefully for some reason.

Hence, LOWBALLING. Team can win, but one thing is forgotten. Wonder Woman has a instant healing factor. All she has to do is use her power as a child of Gaea. Which has done such things as instantly heal her broken wrist, instantly heal all cuts, and being attributed to her not being KO'ed so many times.

WW can win, but one thing is forgotten. Gladiator has steel-esque hair. All he has to do is tear it out, and stab WW with it with the power of the Shi'ar.

tjcoady
Wonder Woman has been knocked out for two pages by Starfire with a low level blast.

Sasaraixx
This is spite. Gladiator alone would be able to take wins from WW.

fangirl101
This is a seriously stupid and spiteful thread. You obviously hates the fact that the wondy supporters kicked ur ass in the other thread and u made this crap. Spite thread.

Eel O'Brien
i would not put supes over someone like hyperion in his weakest form.

This statement pretty much sums things up.

Next time; read a comic before you start a thread... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thorion
When was the last time Superman failed to lift something? Irrelevant actually we all know Supermans average showings >>> Gladz and this is spite Wonder Woman could match Gladz for a while but she can't beat him without some serious gear.

Superman struggled with a 747.

Gladiator soloes.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Thorion
Superman struggled with a 747.

Gladiator soloes.

Context? I recall two times where Supes struggled with 747's: 1, he just had gotten his powers back and wasn't used to super strength. 2, He had just been badly beaten by Doomsday. And a 747 still weighs around 400 tons.

But if you just want to play it that way; Glads and Thor worked together and still struggled with an airliner.

If struggling with a passenger plane is your measure of strength, then Superman is as strong as Gladiator and Thor combined...

Thorion
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Context? I recall two times where Supes struggled with 747's: 1, he just had gotten his powers back and wasn't used to super strength. 2, He had just been badly beaten by Doomsday. And a 747 still weighs around 400 tons.

But if you just want to play it that way; Glads and Thor worked together and still struggled with an airliner.

If struggling with a passenger plane is your measure of strength, then Superman is as strong as Gladiator and Thor combined...

Not used? His muscles hadn't atrophied or anything. He specifically stated that he was back at full power and he struggled with a plane.

Superman struggled with a hollow DP globe.

Nestical
Not used? His muscles hadn't atrophied or anything. He specifically stated that he was back at full power and he struggled with a plane.

Superman struggled with a hollow DP globe. laughing

The Pict

He recently picked up a pyramid (with your average pyramid weighing over 2 million tonnes) and flew it all the way to the moon.
Also in trinity threw a small solar system out into space while it's sun was weakening him.

Struggling with a plane is probably CIS or something. I can remember him easily lifting a sinking cruise liner, much heavier.

SupremeMan

Removing Ben and substituting Gladiator. Blatant spite thread for the no ignoring feats and people fight at their best ruling in the WW vs. New FF thread.

As to this thread, I don't know Gladiator well enough to say and I have heard Superman vs. Gladiator argued both ways. Looking him up on-line was little help because

"Gladiator possesses a number of superhuman capabilities as a result of his unique alien physiology. He possesses superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes, and is able to survive without breathing for an unrevealed period of time. The most powerful member of the Imperial Guard, Gladiator has performed feats such as lifting buildings..."

This is stated as fact.

"... staggering foes with heat vision..."

Again stated as fact.

"... said to burn hotter than the core of a sun..."

Stated as word balloons. "They say" this is true but do they show that it is."

"... or freezing them in place with frost breath; moving in space at hyper-speed and surviving supernovas."

Stated as fact but without scans, I know how much circumstances can be bypassed.

"He has been described as capable of ripping planets from their orbits, and collapsing stars with his bare hands."

Been described as but do we have proof he did or is it bragging/ hyperbole/ that's the myth.

"Reed Richards theorized that Gladiator's powers were in part psionic, that his abilities are linked in some way to his own self-confidence. It has also been discovered that Gladiator is vulnerable to some forms of radiation."

Now, if all of these things are true of him, of course he wins. In that case, he wins by himself and his three partners are irrelevant which goes right back to- blatant spite thread.

SupremeMan

Oh yeah I forgot that. Not only is Gladiator substituted for Ben but she also gets her gear taken away. I'm surprised he didn't take away her speed but then, I guess throwing Gladiator in took care of that anyway, didn't it?

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Nestical
laughing

Yeah might as well not even bother. This guy has proven again and again that he is never going to be willing to argue by board rules and best feats for ALL combatants.

fangirl101

Superman struggled with a hollow DP globe. I really want to insult you. Like for real. But thank you so much for posting this. You did all the work for me. confused

Naija boy
Complete and total spite. Anyone that thinks Wondy wins must be joking around or simply has no idea who gladiator is. In all the previous Wondy vs F4 threads she certainly won but this is just a joke. Gladiator defeats wondy in a hard fought battle. The FF dont need to interfere

iceman24567
This is why I think people like James shouldnt make threads without reading the rules no expression. This thread = fail

Eel O'Brien

Try going a few years without using your muscles and see how easy it is.

Either way, both of your scenarios involve a weaker version of Superman. Especially the globe thing which involved the mullet Supes. He has sinced tossed around the globe one-handed like cake.

If you insist on lowballing... you still haven't answered why Glads and Thor combined were struggling with an airliner. Do you agree that Supes is as strong as both of them put together?

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Yeah might as well not even bother. This guy has proven again and again that he is never going to be willing to argue by board rules and best feats for ALL combatants.

By "this guy"; are you talking about me?

OneDumbG0
Try going a few years without using your muscles and see how easy it is.

Either way, both of your scenarios involve a weaker version of Superman. Especially the globe thing which involved the mullet Supes. He has sinced tossed around the globe one-handed like cake.

If you insist on lowballing... you still haven't answered why Glads and Thor combined were struggling with an airliner. Do you agree that Supes is as strong as both of them put together? They were struggling to stop it gently. Any further application of strength would have torn the plane to shreds. Marvel comics doesn't use tactile kinesis.

Not the point of the conversation, I know. Just trying to preempt someone from using that in a wrong context in a subsequent thread.

The Pict
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
They were struggling to stop it gently. Any further application of strength would have torn the plane to shreds. Marvel comics doesn't use tactile kinesis.

Not the point of the conversation, I know. Just trying to preempt someone from using that in a wrong context in a subsequent thread.

Why did it take 2 of them?

SupremeMan
By "this guy"; are you talking about me?

No I was talking about Thorion.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by SupremeMan
No I was talking about Thorion.

Cool, just checking.

Hitman911
Owned!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mn3AQWxAig

james2099
Originally posted by fangirl101
This is a seriously stupid and spiteful thread. You obviously hates the fact that the wondy supporters kicked ur ass in the other thread and u made this crap. Spite thread. Why not say WW ultra fans defended her in those other threads. YOU fans did nothing. You will always say she will win... LOOK at how one of your fellow fans said she wins this one. All i did was take away the overated speed blitz and you get mad. I thought WW took on the JLA. THIS IS ONLY 4 PEOPLE, any other time you would bring up her feats in which she fights 7 or eight people, but now since her speed in a non-factor, you cry spite. You lose again. smokin'

Raoul
closed for spite. mods will be keeping an eye out for any more spite threads from this one, and will act accordingly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.