Exitar the Exterminator vs Sinestro Corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slaanesh
Exitar vs

AM, Sinestro, Henshaw, Prime as they are shown in Sinestro Corp War..

can they put the mighty Celestial down??

Southern_Rebel
Exitar??..doubtful

Slaanesh
so..they can't put exitar down huh..i just want to see where people put SC AM power level at..

id369

Southern_Rebel
Well, Monarch could more than likely taken Sinestro AM by himself...and there is no way Monarch could've taken a Celestial...so, AM is somewhere around skyfather level.

Southern_Rebel

id369
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
No, I meant that it was doubtful that the team could pull a win from Exitar. I won't say it is impossible..hell, anything could happen in a fight...it's just highly unlikely that the team could get a win. I completely misinterpreted your post. My Bad, I thought you meant Exitar was one of the weaker celestials.

As for the match, Sinestro Corp is a fairly massive army. Anti Monitor and his heralds should give Exitar trouble. However its hard to quantify what Exitar would do..I mean word of mouth, a single blast should take care most of the 4,000 plus footers leaving only AM and his Heralds. Problem is Superboy, Hank, and Parallax, are fairly powerful in their own right. I am leaning towards the Celestial.

Mekrob
Henry obviously takes over his armor.

Mindset
Obviously

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Mekrob
Henry obviously takes over his armor.

can he really take over celestial tech in the mid of battle??

guy222
Exitar FTW

Mekrob
Originally posted by Slaanesh
can he really take over celestial tech in the mid of battle?? Ask the delusionators when they come in.

Slaanesh
laughing

Bentley
The Sinestro Corps with SBP?

Oh MY!

Batman-Prime
Eternity > Exitar > 4 Host

no expression there seem to be weaker Celestials out there. Exitar may be on Imperiex-Prime level, while some Celestials from the 4th host could be very well on Imperiex-Probes Levels, it's possible shifty

AM + SC 8/10

whistling

Bentley
Exitar I think, is better than anything the AM showed during that arc. Prime in the other hand...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Eternity > Exitar > 4 Host

no expression there seem to be weaker Celestials out there. Exitar may be on Imperiex-Prime level, while some Celestials from the 4th host could be very well on Imperiex-Probes Levels, it's possible shifty

AM + SC 8/10

whistling What did the Anti-Monitor do in that arc?

Bentley
Die a sad uneventful death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Die a sad uneventful death. I loved when Prime bfr'd him and went crazy on everyone. Sc was a great arc.

Bentley
That is true, the Sinistro Corps War is one of the finest arcs I've seen in mainstream DC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
That is true, the Sinistro Corps War is one of the finest arcs I've seen in mainstream DC. Do you think the blackest night will live up to its billing?

Bentley
I hope so, but so far the Red lantern arc suckz.

Slaanesh
what??how can u say it suckz..everything about the lantern is awsome no expression

Knowsbleed33
SC AM got blowed up when War World was destroyed.

Exitar blows up planets for laughs.

D_Dude1210
He doesn't laugh. No mouth.

Knowsbleed33
He laughs on the inside.

D_Dude1210
Well, you need to be more specific then!

Knowsbleed33
You're not the boss of me.

Slaanesh
Celestial don't laugh..they don't have emotion..and they talk like robot eek! except for Tiamut

Knowsbleed33
You've gone too far this time.

Slaanesh
oh..sorry sad i was just playing around..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
SC AM got blowed up when War World was destroyed.

Exitar blows up planets for laughs.

It was a galaxy busting attack. And AM survived it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.