Dead Like Me MOVIE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crystallake
The Dead Like Movie was finally released today after 5 years since the show stopped airing on showtime and almost 2 years since the announcement of the movie!

Wanted to see if anyone will be purchasing the movie or renting it or has seen it and can review it???

PaperGangsta
ahhh yeah, i couldn't wait to get this DVD. im going to the store later today to go get the DVD. I will let you know how it is after i watch it. have you heard anything about to movie or anything yet? I was so mad when Dead Like Me got cancelled. Can't wait to watch!

crystallake
Originally posted by PaperGangsta
ahhh yeah, i couldn't wait to get this DVD. im going to the store later today to go get the DVD. I will let you know how it is after i watch it. have you heard anything about to movie or anything yet? I was so mad when Dead Like Me got cancelled. Can't wait to watch!

I've been reading some reviews on it. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40145

thats a good one with a lot of info bout the movie.

PaperGangsta
Originally posted by crystallake
I've been reading some reviews on it. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40145

thats a good one with a lot of info bout the movie.

Ahhh thank you!! you should have warned me that there were some spoilers in that review.. but that's fine.. thanks!! Can't wait to throw it in the player! Did you watch it yet?? Dead Like Me is like, the best ever. I wonder if they'd ever bring the show back or do more movies. the website for the dvd is awesome if you haven't seen it btw.. deadlikemedvd.com .. you can reap people haha.

jinXed by JaNx
Can't say that i was disappointed with this movie just because i was such a fan of the series but the first half left much to be desired. I had a big problem with the supporting characters. The annoying stand in they had to replace daisy's actress was god awful and the other characters felt like different characters. They didnt feel like the characters from the show. Mason was far to stupid and heartless, Rita seemed like she betrayed her morals and daisy, well daisy was a completely different character all together. These characters did come around a bit near the second half but early on, they were just annoying.
Georges' Story was great though. After the focus shifted onto her and her sister, the movie felt like classic Dead Like Me. As a final farewell to the characters, i think they totally neglected the supporting cast but as far as George goes, it was a nice wrap up. I really don't see non fans of the show enjoying this but fans should dig it, for the most part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.