God Kefka vs God Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/7/7e/Dissidia_Kefka_Pallazzo_ex.png

http://www.godofwar2.net/images/god-of-war2-kratos.jpg

Who would win out of these two Gods?

k1Lla441
i have no idea who or what kefka can or cant do, but i got my money on kratos.

Gumachi
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
God Kefka: The literal god of magic. Has all of the power of the warring triad, can incinerate cities anywhere in the world with a single use of Light of Judgment, and has powerful spells like Forsaken. http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kefka

occultdestroyer
Now THIS is a better match.

Hmm.. and a toughie.. considering the fact that regular Kefka took a full-on attack headfirst by Bahamut, and it didn't even faze him.
And proceeded PWNing Bahamut.

I dunno, but honestly, I think Kefka wins.

Burning thought
Bahamut is one of the lowliest fictional dragons ive seen, unless it is the version (zero?) that fires a massive beam from space.

But the one in AC for example is a unworthy.

Onto the main debate, I would say Kratos altho blindly because I dont know much on Kefta, Kratos could prob turn him to stone and if its giant Kratos he could prob cover any ground between them with ease.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Burning thought
Bahamut is one of the lowliest fictional dragons ive seen, unless it is the version (zero?) that fires a massive beam from space.

Bahamut from FFXI was one of the stronger incarnations.

Burning thought
What are its feats of durability/strength?

JustFrame
Originally posted by Burning thought
What are its feats of durability/strength?

Bahamut in I believe V was so huge, it was the size of like a giant land mass in itself, he was hiding himself as a dragon shaped landmass. His strength and abilities actually differ from game to game, he is usually one of the more powerful summons, and in VII I honestly believe the three versions of Bahamut were simply for in-game play reasons...because if Bahamut Zero were to seriously use his beam, that thing would wipe the entire planet of life.

Kefka upon reaching Godhood harnessed all of the magical powers of the VI Universe into himself, so he is basically the ultimate source of all magical power within the universe of VI at this point. Making him incredibly powerful, not only that, he also levitates debris from across the world to build his tower in which he dwells upon. After that, he has his Light of Judgment that he uses upon any town that does not worship him. He can launch this beam anywhere on the world of VI and with devastating results.

Pre-Godhood Kefka, when he was attacked by the Espers or Summons, he was shown to be completely immune to all of their most powerful attacks, while single handily defeating everyone of them and turning them to magicite and absorbing them for his own.

I don't know for sure how Kefka was defeated, however within Anthology VI it shows Kefka being defeated by the mighty Alexandr which I'm assuming with it's pure Holy Powers vanquished Kefka since he was inherently pure evil.

Of course, that's from what was shown in Anthology however the real circumstances of how he was defeated is unknown, however since Square showed that as a CGI ending in VI anthology that's what I'm going by at least.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Now THIS is a better match.

Hmm.. and a toughie.. considering the fact that regular Kefka took a full-on attack headfirst by Bahamut, and it didn't even faze him.
And proceeded PWNing Bahamut.

I dunno, but honestly, I think Kefka wins. That was Kuja you nub.

occultdestroyer
Oh shizzle my rizzle!

SHM
KMC Kratos wins. Easily.

ThunderGodEneru
You're just upset because he can crush Sephiroth with his bare hands.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
lol your gonna make him cry.

fascistcrusader
Kefka owns the piss out of this match. He ruined the world and has the ability to nuke city sized targets anywhere on the globe with a single attack. Kratos would be long dead before he ever saw Kefka.

Yes, Kuja took Bahamut's shot, but Kefka took down every other esper in the game by himself with ease, tanking all their attack while laughing, and this was before he got the powers of the warring triad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp8gfYG-RQM&feature=related

SHM

No, I'm just laughing at the biased people in this forum. Everyone in the internet know that Kratos, Kain, Dante, and Enel, cannot be beaten in the KMC forums. Their fanboys are too many here, to let it happen.

KMC Sephiroth on the other hand, can be even beaten by normal humans... Like Prince. LOL
Hell, an ant could beat KMC Sephiroth.

Neo Darkhalen
Kefka as the god of all magic would easily win.

I just think what with the ability's Kefka has such as the ability to drain your HP to 1 (Heartless angel) Kefka's special, Havoc Wing, is virtually an instant kill as it has very high physical power. Kefka can also use Trine, Vengeance, Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Hyperdrive and even Ultima he could easily take it.

Taken from the FF wiki:

"His battle itself comes in several stages. Kefka always opens the first round with Heartless Angel to reduce the party's HP to 1, so it is advised to heal immediately after this. He will use Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga mostly, but will also often use his aforementioned special, Havoc Wing. Havoc Wing's animation is very quick, so Kefka might use this twice in a row. Kefka will also use Trine, inflicting Blind and Silence, severely limiting the party's offensive potential and forcing them to use Remedies to heal themselves.

The second stage begins once Kefka's HP has been reduced to 32000. Kefka will now begin using his ultimate attack, Forsaken. After Forsaken's first use, Kefka will begin using two turns for Havoc Wing, Trine, or Vengeance, which eliminates any and all positive status changes from the party (meaning it will not remove Blind or Silence from Trine).

When Kefka's HP hits 30080, Kefka will begin countering virtually any and all attacks with Hyperdrive. The real third stage begins when Kefka's HP drops to 10240, as the counters continue, but are instead made with Kefka casting Ultima. This can be avoided by only attacking when Kefka is preparing Forsaken.

The final stage begins when Kefka has only 7680 HP left; he will begin alternating between Forsaken and Meteor. He will continue to counter whenever not charging up Forsaken, although the time periods for which it is not safe to attack Kefka are now much shorter, making it easier to finish him off."

As you can see Kefka god form has a lot of tactics up his sleeve, as well as being the source of all magic in existence he has the power to wipe people out in a single blow with the Light of Judgment, a beam of magical energy that could also destroy entire towns.

I'm surprised so little know about Kefka (Cefca in Japan,) he's one of the better FF villains. IMO he is the best villain in the series to date, he's the Joker of the FF world.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by SHM
No, I'm just laughing at the biased people in this forum. Everyone in the internet know that Kratos, Kain, Dante, and Enel, cannot be beaten in the KMC forums. Their fanboys are too many here, to let it happen.

KMC Sephiroth on the other hand, can be even beaten by normal humans... Like Prince. LOL
Hell, an ant could beat KMC Sephiroth.
Its seems to me people like you throw tantrums for reasons that are idiotic... the people that are biased here at kmc, im not gonna give any names, are more than known for being biased. its not like the rest of us are blind, we SEE exactly what you see. i just got done debating for seph against prince.. and yet i would bet my money anyday on kratos over seph. its not that a lot of us are biased, its just that most of the people you just named are very tough oppenents, so its nobodys fault if they get put in a thread where there obviously going to win (mario vs kratos!? what the **** is that?) over and over again.

And prince isnt as strong as a normal mortal, i mean he controls power for christs sake, and i dont think dj was actually literal when he said kratos would crush seph with his bare hands, albeit it may be a good fight, but in the end it would be an undisputed decision that kratos would win.

So please, save the bs, because the only peoples opinions here that are biased are people who are obviously not respected as much as non-biased debaters and opinions are taken for granted, which in fact shouldnt make you mad at all.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by SHM

Hell, an ant could beat KMC Sephiroth. Kratos has powerful abilities and the broken power of time travel.

Kain is heavily overrated, but some of his powers are broken.

Fvck Dante.

Enel? Are you just pointing him out because he is on my sig? And Enel is incredibly powerful along with have broken Logia Intangibility.

Gumachi
Why the Dante hate?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Gumachi
Why the Dante hate?
he hates dante because.... hes one of the gayest protaganists there is, hes a ****** with cheesy as one liners, and has a touch of meterosexual in him like no other human being.

Gumachi
Oh, you mean how Kratos is gay, and how oh, ALL SPARTANS were gay. Metro? No, lol.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by k1Lla441
he hates dante because.... hes one of the gayest protaganists there is, hes a ****** with cheesy as one liners, and has a touch of meterosexual in him like no other human being. You forgot to mention how he is in one of the most overrated series ever made.

k1Lla441
You forgot to mention how he is in one of the most overrated series ever made.
yea, dat too. i mean some pretty ass white boy doing all these gay ass tricks and everybody thinks he is cool and is just doing what anyone else can do with some fancy equipment. and no, kratos is not gay, seeing he had sex with women in all three games.

ThunderGodEneru
Oh, you mean how Kratos is gay, and how oh, ALL SPARTANS were gay. Metro? No, lol. Kratos IIRC has threesomes with babes.

k1Lla441
Kratos IIRC has threesomes with babes.
lol same thot. what does iirc stand for?

Gumachi
Kratos IIRC has threesomes with babes.

Well, bisexual, Spartans were gay--but they still had wives, they had their wives dressed up as soldiers so they could feel more comfortable, something like that, you can google "Spartans were gay", BTW, Dante was about to kiss Lady and has nude pics.

Originally posted by k1Lla441
lol same thot. what does iirc stand for?

It stands for: "If I Call Correctly". And greeks=white, just to let you know.

fascistcrusader
The great Kefka wouldn't appreciate his topic being derailed. Either praise him or silence yourselves.

ThunderGodEneru
Well, bisexual The best sexuality, like me. Happy Dance

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
The great Kefka wouldn't appreciate his topic being derailed. Either praise him or silence yourselves.

Indeed

I still belive Kefka would take this hands down.

Darth Exodus
~ Kefka on Sephiroth's legacy

laughing

k1Lla441
The best sexuality, like me. Happy Dance
....nice wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.