Watchmen vs Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Galan007
In comparison to teams with actual super powers, the Watchmen are really quite pathetic. Dr. M is fairly powerful, but based on feats I wouldn't say he's any more than mid-heraldish.

Digi
Yeah, a bunch of street levelers amount to nothing. You might as well make it Dr. Manhattan vs. Authority.

Watchmen isn't about power levels or feats. That said, since that's what this forum is about, I'll co-sign Galan. Dr. M's implied power is unbelievable. His actual power as shown through feats in the comics is much more quantifiable. I'd say HH or Sub-Skyfather personally, but I tend to overestimate him compared to most on this site.

Current Authority gets stomped, btw, since they've been stripped of basically everything that made them a top tier team. If it's the Jenny Quantum Authority, they win comfortably. If it's original Authority with just the Doctor matching Dr. M's feats, it would be a fun fight. Advantage Authority because their others aren't as worthless as Dr. M's compansions would be.

occultdestroyer
Dr. Manhattan's power level was never really explained to the degree that we can actually quantify.

I say the Authority wins, and they have feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.