Midnighter vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no prep each has standard equiptment

Bentley
Midnighter for the easy win.

Trackz
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427805

it's a little different htough

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
Midnighter for the easy win.

Trackz
how exactly?

Battlehammer
sword could make a big differences

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sword could make a big differences BLades is adamantium, if midnighter had a sword it would probably shatter during the fight.

Battlehammer
yes depending on if his sword hit blades.

however midnighter does not have a sword in this match up

OneDumbG0
Midnighter 9/10. The same as against every street level fighter.

Battlehammer
bump

Enyalus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Midnighter 9/10. The same as against every street level fighter.

Even Teh Batman? no expression

grimify
Bait thread much? smile

Battlehammer
Not really. I find both Midnighter and Blade fans to vastly overrate there respected characters. I like to see which side better argues there point in this match up

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Enyalus
Even Teh Batman? no expression Absolutely.

Starscream M
Not really. I find both Midnighter and Blade fans to vastly overrate there respected characters. I like to see which side better argues there point in this match up midnighter doesn't have fans....just respect.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
midnighter doesn't have fans....just respect.
spoken like a true idiot/ fanboy.......but I going with idiot inorder to be a fanboy you have to actaul read comics

Starscream M
spoken like a true idiot/ fanboy.......but I going with idiot inorder to be a fanboy you have to actaul read comics oh that lame nonsense, babblehammer, I expect better from you...not roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
I aspect but your attempts at being clever.......which fail terriably, just like always.

bubblehammer lol, your still trying to uses that..............so sad.

Badabing
Starscream and Battlehammer, be civil, use the ignore or get a room. Just keep it out of the threads.

grimify
Not really. I find both Midnighter and Blade fans to vastly overrate there respected characters.

Sounds like a wolverine fan.

complexbrother
Midnighter. he was created to kill chareters such as this.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by grimify
Sounds like a wolverine fan.
.....was this even a serous statement? go sock some more dipshit.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by complexbrother
Midnighter. he was created to kill chareters such as this.
so now midnighters createred to kill haft vampires......I love to see evidences of this.......

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing
Starscream and Battlehammer, be civil, use the ignore or get a room. Just keep it out of the threads.
We all know if we had a room I end up stepping on the 3 foot nothing peak-human knowns as masterbruces.

grimify
.....was this even a serous statement? go sock some more dipshit.

It was a joke, but based heavily on fact.

I bet you masturbate to wolverine. eek!

snoopdogg
Well, looking at Midnighter's feats he seems pretty damm uber. I'd go with him.

Battlehammer
It was a joke, but based heavily on fact.

I bet you masturbate to wolverine. eek!
and I bet you got a hard on typing that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well, looking at Midnighter's feats he seems pretty damm uber. I'd go with him.
........but you think Blade beats spiderman........

what uber feat are we talking about? Lifting up a fridge.........blocking some bullets......which both DD, Capt, Blade him self has done ect.

snoopdogg
........but you think Blade beats spiderman........

what uber feat are we talking about? Lifting up a fridge.........blocking some bullets......which both DD, Capt, Blade him self has done ect. I never once said Blade beats Spider-Man.

Battlehammer
oh no you said he beat elektra and wolverine my mistake.

yet midnighter feats arnt better then either of them or really capts for that matter

snoopdogg

yet midnighter feats arnt better then either of them or really capts for that matter I never said Blade beats Logan either. I think I said I'd give Logan the odds, but not Elektra.

I checked Midnighters section in the Authority thread. He's definately bad@ss.

Battlehammer
I never said Blade beats Logan either. I think I said I'd give Logan the odds, but not Elektra.

I checked Midnighters section in the Authority thread. He's definately bad@ss.
seen them. He not that bad ass. There allowed to show more violences in his run then in marvel. He just seems more badass becuases of that. If you look purelly at there feats he not nearly as uber as people make him out to be.

he ribbed a guys spine out, elektra punch a hole through a man ect.
He deflected bullets with his staff, elektra did it longer and while in the air with her sias ect.

just examples.

snoopdogg
seen them. He not that bad ass. There allowed to show more violences in his run then in marvel. He just seems more badass becuases of that. If you look purelly at there feats he not nearly as uber as people make him out to be.

he ribbed a guys spine out, elektra punch a hole through a man ect.
He deflected bullets with his staff, elektra did it longer and while in the air with her sias ect.

just examples. I don't think he's gonna kick Blade's @ss by any means. But I think it will be a good fight.

Battlehammer
I don't think he's gonna kick Blade's @ss by any means. But I think it will be a good fight.
fair enough.

Midnighter gets in my oppinion way to much credit he does not deserve. Lot of people try and act like he way more formable that he is. He not really better physically then people like Capt or Blade. He is though far more willing to kill.

snoopdogg
fair enough.

Midnighter gets in my oppinion way to much credit he does not deserve. Lot of people try and act like he way more formable that he is. He not really better physically then people like Capt or Blade. He is though far more willing to kill. Well Blade's torn vampire's heads off with his bare hands and he's also blocked bullets using a chain. And recently Blade has been written to kill without remorse.

The main edge Midnighter has is his ability to run calculations and scenarios in his head so fast. Plus he can see enhancements people have just by looking at you.

Trackz

yet midnighter feats arnt better then either of them or really capts for that matter I think he stalemates wolverine, but midnighter could probably beat wolverine after reading the midnighter vs. wolverine thread, his ability to process countless scenarios makes him near unbeatable

Mindset
and I bet you got a hard on typing that. i got one reading it

iceman24567
Midnighter ftw.

Battlehammer
Well Blade's torn vampire's heads off with his bare hands and he's also blocked bullets using a chain. And recently Blade has been written to kill without remorse.

The main edge Midnighter has is his ability to run calculations and scenarios in his head so fast. Plus he can see enhancements people have just by looking at you.
enhancement not powers

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
I think he stalemates wolverine, but midnighter could probably beat wolverine after reading the midnighter vs. wolverine thread, his ability to process countless scenarios makes him near unbeatable
no it doesent. He has no idea what scenerior will be played out, nor if he even winning most of the scenerios he runs.

Blade doesent have the damage soak to beat Logan, but thats for another thread.

Midnighter can and will get hit by people. He not harder to hit then spiderman. scenerios can only due so much.

snoopdogg

Midnighter can and will get hit by people. He not harder to hit then spiderman. scenerios can only due so much. How fast exactly is Midnighter?

Battlehammer
low meta human. Around Captain America's speed.

OneDumbG0
How fast exactly is Midnighter? Fast enough to kick a fired tank shell back into a tank. Name any street-level fighter that can do that and make a comparison. As far as I know, there is no street level fighter I know that can do that.

Warrior18
Fast enough to kick a fired tank shell back into a tank. Name any street-level fighter that can do that and make a comparison. As far as I know, there is no street level fighter I know that can do that.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you. However I think that has more to do with no streetlever having the adequate durability and insanely good aim! wink For example Cap has has stated he can dodge bullets because he can 'see faster' then I would say he is basically a street level character who is fast enough to do so. However I don't think Cap or any other similar character could pull the feat off since they clearly lack Midnighter's durability.

I have no idea about what the velocity of an (Abrams?) tank-shell is but I would have thought it is not much more if at all as much as high powered or automatic gunfire which some street level characters have flat out deflected using various implements. Even Blade has blocked or deflected gunfire.

OneDumbG0
^ I only know that they're faster. They'd have to be to propel that payload weight forward without rocket propulsion. But I'm not an expert in firearms, so take this link's info for what you will:

"A gun's muzzle velocity is the speed at which the projectile leaves the muzzle of the gun. Muzzle velocities range from subsonic (below 330 m/s / ~1080 ft/s) for some pistols to more than 1,800 m/s (~5910 ft/s) for tank guns firing kinetic energy penetrator ammunition. The latter velocity is close to the limit achievable with chemical propellants."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzle_velocity

Warrior18
Damn that is basically twice as fast as an M16A1. sad

Point taken.

The Nuul
How fast exactly is Midnighter?

Human fast...his upgrades mean shit and Bucky can beat him because he has more skill.

grimify
Originally posted by The Nuul
Human fast...his upgrades mean shit and Bucky can beat him because he has more skill.

This comment is so ignorant that I'm thinking it has to be trolling.

The Nuul
This comment is so ignorant that I'm thinking it has to be trolling.

Oh, yes.....because I dont cheer for Mid in the other threads and this one.... erm

Please know the facts before talking to me.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by The Nuul
Human fast...his upgrades mean shit and Bucky can beat him because he has more skill. Can you really blame people for calling you out on the stupidity of such statements and failing to see that it was only sarcasm when plenty of Midnighter-haters constantly say stuff exactly like this?

Even I dur'ed at first...

Starscream M
Can you really blame people for calling you out on the stupidity of such statements and failing to see that it was only sarcasm when plenty of Midnighter-haters constantly say stuff exactly like this?

Even I dur'ed at first... nuul wasn't being sarcastic...i don't think

Digi
Midnighter can and will get hit by people.

What are you basing this off of? I'm genuinely curious. Because all the times I can think of that he's been tagged (and he has been hit, mind you) have been due to forces that are far beyond Blade's power set.

As for his speed, he's been flat-out stated as the only member of both Stormwatch and Authority (pre-World's End) that could even hope to harm a speedster that was punking them all (minus Doctor and Jenny, obviously). The speedster was faster than Swift, thus at least exceeding 1000mph, with reactions to match. His actual muscle reactions probably don't exceed someone like Cap, as other have said, but his ability to predict scenarios and analyze his opponents' powers adds an element other than simply physical reaction time.

So could Blade or Cap beat Classic QS, for example? Possibly. But certainly not in the 2-3 panels that it took MNer.

snoopdogg
Blade tagged Spitfire and she's pretty fast.

Digi
Btw, he is superhuman:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9818/n29xl7.jpg

Strength, speed, the whole deal. So the "he's just a human with some fancy computers talk" is a bit misleading.

Digi
Blade tagged Spitfire and she's pretty fast.

Cool. I'd love to see the fight. I'm not here to argue for MNer, btw. The outcome of a fight doesn't really matter to me. I just spread knowledge when I have it, and MNer was getting pushed dangerously toward having no powers and being at Cap's level of speed. Which isn't an insult, since Steve's the man, but the speedster fight when he was destroying numerous meta-levels before MNer is his best speed feat to date, where they deliberately showed how insane the speedsters reactions were. It's not something a powerless individual can do, or even someone at street level, regardless of skill. I honestly believe it's something even Spider-Man might not be able to accomplish.

I also dislike statements for or against characters that aren't qualified or contextualized somehow. Thus my earlier question about MNer certainly getting hit by "people" which was too vague a comment to really have a bearing on the match, and seemed like an unfounded opinion. Maybe it isn't, but I'd like to see the reasoning behind it.

The Nuul
I dont see Blade beating up Apollo twice. Apollo would destroy Blade.

The Nuul
Can you really blame people for calling you out on the stupidity of such statements and failing to see that it was only sarcasm when plenty of Midnighter-haters constantly say stuff exactly like this?

Even I dur'ed at first...

zorro

Battlehammer
I love to see prodice a feat closes to kicking a tank shell.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Digi
What are you basing this off of? I'm genuinely curious. Because all the times I can think of that he's been tagged (and he has been hit, mind you) have been due to forces that are far beyond Blade's power set.

As for his speed, he's been flat-out stated as the only member of both Stormwatch and Authority (pre-World's End) that could even hope to harm a speedster that was punking them all (minus Doctor and Jenny, obviously). The speedster was faster than Swift, thus at least exceeding 1000mph, with reactions to match. His actual muscle reactions probably don't exceed someone like Cap, as other have said, but his ability to predict scenarios and analyze his opponents' powers adds an element other than simply physical reaction time.

So could Blade or Cap beat Classic QS, for example? Possibly. But certainly not in the 2-3 panels that it took MNer.

Random nameless fodder with flight speed = interchangeable with Cap / Quicksilver! Midnighter is AWESOME!!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.