Blade vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Who is the least powerful being that can defeat blade in hand two hand combat the majority.

SamZED
Least powerful but majority? Hmm... Taskmaster might win, but not majority. Elektra may be... Spidey, Wolverine, Deadpool is a safe bet.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't know about Deadpool...Wolverine and Spidey would. Slade would beat his ass too.

SamZED
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I don't know about Deadpool...Wolverine and Spidey would. Slade would beat his ass too. You think Slade is a better h2h fighter than Wade? He relies on prep most of the time, and yeah I know he kicked Bats ass, but still. If Wade can own the living crap outta Taskmaster with zero efforts im pretty sure he could beat Blade after a hard fight.

Warrior18
If it is just down to pure H2H then a few 'peak' human elite top tier fighters could get at the very least 6/10 in my opinion.

iceman24567
Lady Shiva is destruction and she would destroy Blade.

Trackz
does blade have his gun-hand? haha

Battlehammer
no

Battlehammer
bump

Darth Martin
Beast

Battlehammer
really?

Darth Martin
Well guys like Rogers, Matt, T'Challa, Wayne, and Elektra are more skilled they lack the physical stats to take him on. Meybe their skills could compensate for their discrepancy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.